• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Got mikoto on my main and maribelle on my alt, funny thing is I already have mikoto on my alt and Maribelle on my main, not watereldered this time lol (last voucher got two Ezeliths the one in my main being a dupe)

Yam's

Oct 27, 2017
Got Naveed, my second 5 stars outside of the one they were giving for free a few weeks ago. I don't think I'll use him though as Hero has the xp buff.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Dupe Ezelith. Can't complain since I have 7 of the 13 characters though.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Game really provided me with my most-wanted unit - thank you.
screenshot_20190129-1ccjnr.png

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I got my third dupe Mikoto, was hoping for sexiest husbando Naveed.

Not complaining about free Eldwater, I knew there was a high chance at a dupe

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I have 4/13, which is ~30% dupe chance; I don't have any 5* character more recent than Lily (...I haven't naturally pulled a 5* character since I pulled Lily). Now, the thing is... I don't love most of the non-limited 5*s they're adding. The weird fixation on repeating weapon types in an element kinda kills my interest, due to seeing it as making a 4* I already have redundant? It's hard to judge what relatively good 4*s actually going to be useful or useless compared to the 5* replacements until there's more high dragons and Void fights start (and even then, it needs to be a non-high dragon element, and if Zephyr is first...).

But I'd obviously take a vaguely frustrating to have but good character over a dupe. So... waiting till the next pool increase, or till I get sick of moving over to the daily discount every day, I guess.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Like... let's see, with *s for limited/special that wouldn't be in the ticket anyway...

Naveed - Really have no use for. I could see it if there was any indication we'd get longer fights as I know his buffs lean towards that.
Mikoto - Obviously, very strong. Potential HMS alt without eldwater cost of Vanessa and no tablet farming, though I'm not itching to make an alt especially as I still only have 1 UB Cerb (really 2 copies 0UB, but) or Pele.
Ezelith - Have her; she's fine.
*Gala Sarisse - Seems strong/weird, and I like ranged. Would have been interesting as an HMS alt (same dragon issue applies) and would probably use over Ezelith in other vs wind content when not being Verica.
Xander - Have him from last free 5* ticket, have not used him much but obviously like his striker buff.
Xainfried - Previously basically 0 interest; now I do have interest for High Brun. But I also am very likely to skip High Brun and do the next high dragon instead.
Lily - Have her, she's great.
*D. Cleo - Like 0 interest as she seems neat, but I have Orsem (and now Luther) and I couldn't care about using her when I have Lily+Xander already.
Louise - I have Eleonora, so unless Eleonora totally can't do High Mercury... And even then I'd probably rather go Lowen?
Hawk - lol, also see above
Maribelle - More interest in wands than bows, seems very powerful, would gladly have her.
Julietta - Seems good for IO, and maybe for future content? Would be cool to have.
Annelie - Seems... neat? But I don't love the clown look in-game and my third light lance to cycle through isn't super appealing, even if she'd help with IO.
Lucretia - I have Amane and have like 0 interest in making her redundant, so this is another "only if the 4* can't do the eventual high dragon". ...I also think her art is bad.
Hildegard - please bless me to make all IOs easier to auto
*H. Elly - I used her friend skill so much during Halloween that it made me want her. Would have been an excellent foundation for my light team, which remains shaky even now.
Nefaria - Have her from paid 5* ticket. Good enough, better than expected. Could use her or Orion for inevitable high dragon, probably her with Nidhogg if MUB Juggernaut (which I'm an unbind away from) isn't enough for Orion.
*Ieyasu - Obviously strong, and I definitely liked his character the most of the 5* characters in event stories. So would have gladly welcomed him.

so like... I need actually gameplay reasons to want these characters and currently that doesn't exist for a lot of them? I think I'd mostly want a melee wind (so the upcoming axe is kinda appealing?), a non-lance melee light, or a blindness res melee dark, but a 4* or two of the last would already be more than fine...

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
I have 6 out of the 13 5-stars, so I have an almost 50% chance of getting a dupe. I'll probably wait until they add more to the pool before I use my ticket.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Good Lord water needs a healer. I am currently using my light healer to help out my water team. BTW, my 5* Ticket once again keeps giving me Xainfried (nothing like 3000 mana point huh...), good news my Wyrmite didn't let me down. Got Annelie!! Finally another 5* Light to help with the team!!!

So Water is freaking loaded with Attackers and Supporters. Christmas Cleo is Ridiculous Tier 1, Lily is Tier 1, so is Xander. XainFried is Tier 2, Never mind the lvl 4 water characters are Tier 2's...SOO OP.

Last edited:

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Good Lord water needs a healer. I am currently using my light healer to help out my water team. BTW, my 5* Ticket once again keeps giving me Xainfried (nothing like 3000 mana point huh...), good news my Wyrmite didn't let me down. Got Annelie!! Finally another 5* Light to help with the team!!!
The game needs more 5* healers in general. Hildegarde is the only one and I have her in every single one of my parties except wind where I'm using Lowen (and only because I like his design)

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
The game needs more 5* healers in general. Hildegarde is the only one and I have her in every single one of my parties except wind where I'm using Lowen (and only because I like his design)

LOL at Hildegarde is the default L5 Healer for all teams. They need to make one of the hero's in the next few events to be healers. You don't need to have DPS and Support on every Event as the main character. Mix it up!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I used ticket, dupe Ezelith. I don't even have much of the pool but it's whatever. Life goes on.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
LOL at Hildegarde is the default L5 Healer for all teams. They need to make one of the hero's in the next few events to be healers. You don't need to have DPS and Support on every Event as the main character. Mix it up!

just watch them do this but they're dark and resistance is half-paralyze again, lol

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Yes!!! After 12 games, I finally found a group to help me beat High Midgar!!!! Took a Maxed out Mikoto, 5500 Venessa and a 4900 Verica to beat him. It was intense!!! Thanks to the guy who provided the video guide, helped me beat the boss!!!

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
I dodged the eldwater at least and scored Naveed. Not that I needed another fire character.

Jeez I have every fire 5 star except Sarisse. Other than light my teams are struggle city.

TwinBahamut

Jun 8, 2018
Got Lucretia from my 5* ticket, which was certainly nice. She is my first light 5*, and with that I now have at least one 5* character for every element. Now I just need to get enough luck to match that with dragons.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

Yarrr. Dota Auto Chess might be murdering all my free time, but I still manage to play Dragalia in the times that I'm not playing that game. Here's an update on my stuff count for my F2P no pulls account:

57000 Wyrmite, 70 single-summon tickets, 14 tenfolds, and 2 5* summon vouchers, for 690 pulls with at least one guaranteed 5* adventurer.

And here's the team I plan to use for the upcoming raid, replacing Euden with the welfare character.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled the dice on the 5* ticket and got Lucretia. I don't really need her, but I'm just happy to dodge the eldwater bullet.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
...so I didn't use the ticket, but my daily showed the gold dragons at the start, and

was a dupe Nefaria

so this is how it feels...

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome to the club :D
Yep. Of course, I've only gotten two dupes (Dupe Sarisse and Dupe Ezelith), so....again, can't really complain since I got up to eight 5* adventurers before getting a couple of dupes.

For this next event, I'll probably just do what I did with this one and just do daily summons in order to save up for the Valentine's banner.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I have a decent enough team for the event (Musashi, Lowen, Hawk, and either Aileen or Event Dagger Dude), and enough dragons, so I am going to sit on my wyrmite and tickets until the next Gala. The sword guy looks really cool though, and the dragon effect sounds pretty decent... Gotta hold strong!

Edit: Well, unless Valentines day is a totally amazing banner which can't be passed. Then I might cave...

Oct 26, 2017
I really hope the wind sword and the light wand drops for me during daily pulls. Saving as much wrymite as possible for Valentine's Day or the next Dark Element banner.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
quick question, is a 5* T3 0UB (on an on-element character) stronger than a MUB 5* T2? Just wondering if I should bother enhancing if I dont have the means to unbind it at all yet.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
I've pretty much got enough Water Units now

Xander
Lily
Xainfried
Xmas Cleo

My last 5Star ticket pull was in fact dupe Xainfried. Oof

So yeah, I need anything other than Water.

This will be a wind event and I've got Hawk already. But I'm worried I'd probably end up pulling Louise rather than the new characters (who's also a bow). Not sure If I'll just sit this one out.

I spent a lot of Wyrmite on last pull because I needed a good Light character, but only got Fritz :(

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
So, I got two Greatwyrm Brunhilda/Midgardsorm cards, each pair has one fully unbind and high level, and the other one no unbinds and at level 1

So my question is...when I buy the base Glorious Tempest/Volcanic Queen card, can I ensure I use the low level card instead of spending the unbided ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.