• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
So, I got two Greatwyrm Brunhilda/Midgardsorm cards, each pair has one fully unbind and high level, and the other one no unbinds and at level 1

So my question is...when I buy the base Glorious Tempest/Volcanic Queen card, can I ensure I use the low level card instead of spending the unbided ones?
Yes. When buying Glorious Tempest/Volcanic Queen you have to tap on the Greatwyrm card and choose which one you want to use.

sinonobu

Oct 25, 2017
I want Ayaneru character and the new sword guy but there's valentines coming soon..........

Decisions, decisions..................

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm resisting temptation and opting to wait till my dailies rate up (or get a 5*, I guess, since that's somehow happened twice in the past week) before I pull; I'm probably only doing ticket + 10 wyrmite anyway.

I don't actually want to be quite so stocked up on wyrmite to the degree I'll be as a result, but this banner isn't very appealing... hopefully the next one is, I guess.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Did some pulls on the new banner since Wind is still the only element I don't have a natural 5* in and for some reason I got light lance girl 5* from the old banner. :I Didn't pull on that banner for a reason, I already had H!E.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I like how lin you's va is using her dokkan voice from granblue (her va has has a pretty wide range actually). It's so trying to bait her fans from granblue (and it worked on me).

Edit.

I do think this one of the stronger event stories, builds up the cast a bit, and I do love that they're building up other groups as well.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I wouldn't necessarily call it one of the stronger stories. But it is a bit closer to being quicker like I asked for. Of course I played it slowly and got distracted, so it's about 3 AM still... though I'm off tomorrow, so.

also
did I miss something or does NOBODY EVEN QUESTION THIS DUDE BEING A CENTURY OLD AT ALL?

like there was 0 reaction to "the dude who founded the town a century ago is still alive and just chills in the mountains and visits once a year"

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Took me 3 multis to get Shiren the Wanderer - yikes.
Would have preferred some more luck or even other useful drops....but at least i have him now.

Deleted member 9479

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Did like 7 ten pulls. Got the dragon, the four star times five (three in one pull) ugh, and the three star.

Also Fritz, and 3x stribog leaving me with one more dragon short of MUB.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Guys, the event dragon lets Thaniel hit the HP check for HBH, since 30% HP is the same HP buff MUB Poseidon gives, which makes the fight SIGNIFICANTLY more F2P friendly. It's not as F2P friendly as HMS which can literally be done with Euden + Pele, and you need hefty dojo investments (26/26 assuming maxed water facility as well), but it's a big step up from before this event when the only possible dragon options were MUB Poseidon and Levi.

While you do miss out on Strength, Thaniel only contributes around 2% of HBH's total health with MUB Poseidon, so it will only matter if you timeout the fight with 2% HP remaining.

Fellow

Oct 27, 2017
From the free 5* card, I summoned Xainfried.

Did 3x10 pulls for this event and got Cleo's Ruse Wyrmprint (...), Xander, Hildegarde and event peep Ku Hai and dragon Long Long. I... think I'll stop pulling here. That's a lot of new (old) units to work with.
168ygl1.png

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
welp i blew everything. Really wanted the new dragon and axe user. Got neither :/ I did pull my first Zephyr which is pretty nice, along with the new Wind Sword and Light wand, as if i needed another light wand...

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Did 4 10 pulls on my main , worst ten pulls I did in this game lol got only 2 new 3*

Edit: Did 3 10 pulls on my alt , much better luck here , got Lin you , sword guy and wand girl, no dragon though

Last edited:

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Got the speed clear epithet already. It took way longer to wade through the sea of people who still haven't figured out to bring dragon prep prints to a raid event than usual.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
What's the recommended order for part destruction on this big boy?

EDIT: also, any recommendations for the best party for the raid from what I've got here?

CDa5U4C.jpg

I have boatloads of scales and orbs and mana and crystals so I can power up whoever. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Managed to get a deathless EX clear first try on my F2P no pulls account, before my main even. I decided to control Botan for most of it to ensure she survives, and a person having Phoenix definitely helped. I REALLY like using Botan for raids, I might just keep using her. Her bleed still works, damage buff is great, and spear force strike let's me easily re-position, on top of just good range so I can damage from a safe distance.

Here's the team lineup I use. I opted to use the 5*T2 dagger because it has a damage skill instead of 4* wind dagger heal. I plan to use 5*T2 axe on Ranzal too for the same reason.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
Epithet seems harder to get this time around, even with a coordinated group + prep. Took a few tries on discord to get it.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Wind has some great characters (The samurias, Maribelle, Lin you, and Melody if you love the buff play style). So if you have some of them it makes the title easy to get imho.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Lin You's adventurer story was on of the better ones. I guess they wanted to make up for her barely being in the event. I'm also curious if Wu Wei will ever show up again.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
So my team is Currently:

Addis, Musashi, Maribelle and Lowen

I know that people say don't mix two of the same class in one party but Musashi and Addis just plain mesh with each other and they both do alot of DMG together.

I was going to Take Musashi out for Louise to combo with Addis poison, but I am not sure if they will do alot more damage together vs Addis and Musashi. What are you guys thoughts on this?

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if the Canada and UK release will be on the same event schedule as US or if they'll be behind.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
Alright, to sums it up, give us some tips for newcomers like me before Dragalia launched it globally.
First of all, you want to equip weapons and dragons that have elements that match the element of your heroes. That gives big bonuses to stats. For pretty much all regular content you will want to run mono element teams of the efective element. That means use fire element teams against wind enemies, and light element teams against dark enemies. Don't be the person using dark element weapons and dragons on light element adventurers against light element monsters. That doesn't work.

Upgrading weapons is a major source of stats, but before you can do so, you first need to upgrade your Halidom. It doesn't hurt to spend the wyrmite to buy an additional Smithwyrm or two so you can upgrade more buildings at once early on. They aren't too expensive.
Does this usually happen in cygames' other titles? I missed the first raid and the first facility event so would love to be able to get those.
Granblue Fantasy apparently added a system that lets players freely replay most previous events whenever they wanted. So it is certainly possible that they might add something similar to Dragalia eventually.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Does this usually happen in cygames' other titles? I missed the first raid and the first facility event so would love to be able to get those.
Yeah, Cygames other big title (Granblue Fantasy) does re-run events, and they even have a section where you can re-do previous content whenever you have free time. They know a lot of people are likely going to be just starting with the expanded regions for Dragalia Lost, and I can't see them adding new servers as it would just fracture the playerbase. I wouldn't worry, I'm sure people just joining won't miss out, it just might take a bit of time before the events come around again (in whatever form that is).

Status
Not open for further replies.