• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure a lot of people are happy about it being different, as there were some complaining all the events were Raid > Facility > Raid > repeat.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Ayup, although to be fair I think people would be happier if the last facility was fire instead of another light facility (probably not dark since that would have been two dark events in a row).

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
The title of the event use the colors of all five elements so it'll probably not be centered around a single one. Actually the wording of "available in all active quests" make it sounds if the roses are dropping from permanent content like IO/Avenue/....

It's good to see something different this time anyway, though Euden and "choosing" doesn't go well together.

That makes sense. Could also be why they added the "Catch Up Campaign" as an incentive to do more of the daily challenges, which ends on the last day of the event as well. I like that, it would be great to have a few events that give more medals/etc that cut down on the grind instead of adding another thing to grind.

Hopefully Euden will choose to avoid windy areas in this event, although I'm sure the castle will creak and groan at... certain times.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Guess I'll continue the single pull streak;

Dy1Nu2EXQAMuUhZ.jpg

And with that; I have everthing from this banner in 3 pulls and a single ticket!

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I've stopped bothering with any summons aside from the daily deal because I've gone nothing but garbage/dupes from my last *8* tenfold summons, 6 single summons, and 3 5-star adventurer summons. Last time I had any luck getting event characters/dragons was in the early December event.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Used my 10-folds after getting to 10-single summons. Got Liger (to unbind). Not too bad. At least it wasn't a wyrmprint, and it didn't take too long to break my pity rate. Just daily summons for the rest of this event, and I should have about 19k wyrmite for Valentine's.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Hildegarde has been mentioned in the official Valentine's news.
My guess for the banner is 5* Valentine's Orion and 4* Valentine's Ezelith and 4* Valentine's Hildegarde

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Guys, what if... they made a valentine's story for EVERY character released to date. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. You have to collect enough roses to see a given character's story, and you are limited by time it takes to earn enough for a story and the number of people you want to romance. I'm sure it might be possible to see every story if you played nonstop and/or used enough honey/ashes, but it would be prohibitively difficult, so you are limited by picking the characters you want to see most. Am I crazy, or would that be a pretty cool idea for an event?

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Guys, what if... they made a valentine's story for EVERY character released to date. I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. You have to collect enough roses to see a given character's story, and you are limited by time it takes to earn enough for a story and the number of people you want to romance. I'm sure it might be possible to see every story if you played nonstop and/or used enough honey/ashes, but it would be prohibitively difficult, so you are limited by picking the characters you want to see most. Am I crazy, or would that be a pretty cool idea for an event?
I mean, that sounds pretty much the same as how the FGO event works, and granblue also has something similar (except instead of farming you spend some coins, a minimal amount)

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
Hm, hopefully the rewards and mechanics of the event are compelling, I almost always skip through story and dialogue.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if drop rate will differ across quests or if it'll just be stamina-based.

Which is to say: will I just continue IO farming, or...?

I guess there could also be the case of Master Fortune having a better rate if it is stamina-based (since it's treated as having more stamina than it costs) but I already have so many rupies...

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Two more 5* adventurers today: Lucretia and Lin You. That makes ten pulls. In about the two weeks I've been playing this.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
How about some water healers or Dark healers that cast regeneration spells per sec. Hate using Light healers to add to those teams because dark and water doesn't have any real alternatives.

bagandscalpel

Oct 25, 2017
How about some water healers or Dark healers that cast regeneration spells per sec. Hate using Light healers to add to those teams because dark and water doesn't have any real alternatives.
Ricardt is a water healer with a heal over time skill. While dark doesn't have any, yet, Edward at least can throw up shields.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Dumb question, can I only get Lin You during this event, or will she still hypothetically show up in pulls after the event ends?

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I'll have about 19k wyrmite and 11 single-summons for the valentine's event. I figure I'll probably try to stop once it hits about 8-10k wyrmite.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I've got... almost 26k wyrmite, 43 singles, 1 10.

Will use 10 singles, the 10, and probably... 4.5k wyrmite? Maybe? It's not a facility, where I might actively need things, so it's probably smarter to wait for dailies to rate up (with a few singles since this one is extra short), but maybe I'll just save one of the wyrmite 10s for the end and do that even if it's a risk...? Hmm.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I skipped this and the last banner, so I will pull at least a little but. I currently have nearly 10,500 Wyrmite, 2 ten pulls and 19 single tickets. Not sure how often I will pull, but a few times. And if I am really desperate, there are still 5 dragon stories and god knows how many adventurer stories where I can get more Wyrmite.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I skipped this and the last banner, so I will pull at least a little but. I currently have nearly 10,500 Wyrmite, 2 ten pulls and 19 single tickets. Not sure how often I will pull, but a few times. And if I am really desperate, there are still 5 dragon stories and god knows how many adventurer stories where I can get more Wyrmite.

Today I learned adventurer stories give Wyrmite.

Been playing since day one but I haven't even touched the extra story stuff yet. lol

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, yeah, I have a ridiculous amount of adventurer stories and all of hard mode to do for... sometime.

Probably should have started doing more adventurer stories this week, really, since I largely finished the event early on and so it would have been good to break up farming with a character or two a day.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Got the epithets so I am done with this event

At one point I lucked into a whale pack and could defeat ex valfarre in 90 seconds which was nice

Now to accumulate wyrmite for valentine's

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
The game is currently falling pretty hard in the chart, the next event/banner and more importantly Void Battles need to be good in order to change things up.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
The game is currently falling pretty hard in the chart, the next event/banner and more importantly Void Battles need to be good in order to change things up.

tbh, i don't think people have done their monthly refills (ingot/key/sunstone until valentine's came out. People are just saving for seasonals usually, but yeah they really need to change up the status quo, they are losing momentum.

Last edited:

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
So I just finished my dailies and was about to log out since I am done with the event. Decided to waste 30 on the Daily Deal. I was kinda kicking myself since I could save it for the 14th instead. Ended up Getting Long Long Panda Dragon pull. Now, I am officially done with this event. :P

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
The following changes have been made.

Changed the rules for when the Elemental Ruins event quests open Up until now, the elemental ruin quests you could challenge varied based on the day of the week, but from now on you will be able to challenge Beginner and Standard quests for all elements at any time. The Expert quest you can challenge will continue to change based on the day of the week. Additionally, up until now Beginner and Standard quests for all elements were available on weekends, but you will now be able to challenge Beginner, Standard, and Expert quests.

The changes to the rules for when the Elemental Ruins event quests open will be made after a data update scheduled for approximately Feb 13 21:30, 2019(PT).

Omfg, it's about time.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, that's nice for those that need to farm them, rad.

...I continue to get both dailies but it's not like I actively need orbs for anything currently.

EDIT: as someone feeling really antsy/restless about stuff and looking forward to Void battles as a hopeful solution, I like actually really appreciate them going "...hey, look, we'll tell you more in 2 days along with the event starting", lol

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Oh, that's nice for those that need to farm them, rad.

...I continue to get both dailies but it's not like I actively need orbs for anything currently.

EDIT: as someone feeling really antsy/restless about stuff and looking forward to Void battles as a hopeful solution, I like actually really appreciate them going "...hey, look, we'll tell you more in 2 days along with the event starting", lol
Yeah it'll be a nice info dump alongside the event. Should create hype

In the discord we were discussing Nintendo or Fire Emblem collabs helping the game do better. I think we need that at some point.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
...huh. Looks like weapons have an abilities slot now?

So... really wonder if void weapons will be good, or maybe good but weird? Since the whole "abilities" mention when they were teased seemed like "the skills won't be bad for the weapon!" but maybe it's, like, print-style buffs? It'll be interesting, at least.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what the new heroes will be? The event has got to be fire right?

1. Officially nope. Probably Ezelith/Orion has they both narrate the trailer (voiced in Japanese at least). There can also be hildegarde/estelle(because they mention a stern priestess) or eli/cleo(but i'm doubtful on these 2).
2. People think its fire but not confirmed.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's going to be a multi-element banner since the event doesn't have an elemental focus.

I'm guessing:
Fire/Spear 5* Orion
Wind/Rod 4* Ezelith
Light/Axe 4* Hildegarde

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
If I haven't pulled Naveed does that mean I can't romance him?
Literally unplayable

Status
Not open for further replies.