• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got both the High Dragon CEs, but it looks like mlb 5* tier 2 weapons don't give me enough Might to be considered by teammates.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
I think it's going to be a multi-element banner since the event doesn't have an elemental focus.

I'm guessing:
Fire/Spear 5* Orion
Wind/Rod 4* Ezelith
Light/Axe 4* Hildegarde

I think this is the most likely. Could be any variation of weapons/elements but since there's no typical event or boss there's no reason for them to make them the same element. I think the headliner will be fire, but the others could be anything.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's inevitable anyway (and that it's just a random guess this time), but that lineup would annoy me due to the duplicate weapon types. It always kinda sucks to see a 5* version of a same element+weapon 4*, and a new 4* version of a 5* isn't exactly exciting either.

But I guess multi-element in general wouldn't be a bad thing. My fire team is decent enough and if the 4*s are different elements (and my luck for getting all the limited 4*s, if only through dailies, isn't jinxed by this very sentence) I might get some use out of them compared to the Dragonyule ones.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Published by Pokémon.
And it's still a Pokémon game, they aren't guest characters.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
b4E7EMh.jpg

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
it's nonsense that's been advertised for days, lol

seriously, it's been really weird to look at the subreddit/Discord and see people ask what the event is, only for them to be told that there's only "speculation" and how we know nothing about it... when the teaser images say the roses drop in "all active quests" and the announcement says they're from clearing "main-story quests and various events" (and events are literally any non-story quest, so that's everything)

so... if the drop rates are stamina based and there's no discount event, best value for your energy is probably Master Fortune for stamina, Master IO for wings

which is to say, the same as always but with more money

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
1. Officially nope. Probably Ezelith/Orion has they both narrate the trailer (voiced in Japanese at least). There can also be hildegarde/estelle(because they mention a stern priestess) or eli/cleo(but i'm doubtful on these 2).
2. People think its fire but not confirmed.
I'm prepping Water teams in advance, packing burn resist

but yeah if it's just "run your usual stuff and get bonus items" people will be kinda underwhelmed I think

Oct 25, 2017
it's nonsense that's been advertised for days, lol

seriously, it's been really weird to look at the subreddit/Discord and see people ask what the event is, only for them to be told that there's only "speculation" and how we know nothing about it... when the teaser images say the roses drop in "all active quests" and the announcement says they're from clearing "main-story quests and various events" (and events are literally any non-story quest, so that's everything)

so... if the drop rates are stamina based and there's no discount event, best value for your energy is probably Master Fortune for stamina, Master IO for wings

which is to say, the same as always but with more money

To be fair it might be a good opportunity to play the hard mode story lol

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair it might be a good opportunity to play the hard mode story lol

Yeah, hah, I've been waiting for them to hopefully do an only-story discount event to justify doing that.

It's just hard to feel worth it when it's like 15+ stamina for one worthless level. Of course, on the other hand those levels probably would have been a good thing to auto during the various times I let energy be full when distracted, so I can't exactly talk...

Anyway, regarding this time... I think I'm finally on the edge of doing not just the 3 weekly HMS runs, since all my dojos are 18 at least and it's now harder to care about insignia farming constantly vs maybe knocking at least few weeks off of the journey to MUB... but I imagine Void - and potentially preparing for Void - will take priority soon enough anyway, hmm. And it's still not exactly easy for me to just sit down and get an HMS clear even early in the week, so that also sounds like a great way to waste too much time.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I'm just working on spreading the love to dojos/altars at the moment, all my teams are above 12K might, so really getting to feel like I've mastered the game so far. Soon will come all the resources I'll pour into making 5* weapons and kitting out an adventurer for HMS or HBH, but until then, void battles!

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
1. Officially nope. Probably Ezelith/Orion has they both narrate the trailer (voiced in Japanese at least). There can also be hildegarde/estelle(because they mention a stern priestess) or eli/cleo(but i'm doubtful on these 2).
2. People think its fire but not confirmed.
Eli is on the announcement button on the main page of the app, so I have a good feeling

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'd rather they didn't do another holiday version of Cleo or Elisanne when we have one of each but no variants of Ranzal or Luca yet

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
so like... sure Cleo and Eli are on that image

but if they're seriously trying to get people to pull for Apron Cleo and Apron Eli I sorta wonder what the hell they're doing from a character design perspective, hah

They're super boring/casual/normal looking alts for someone like me who's not into the fanservice-y outfits, and for anyone who is into that, is that like... actually more appealing than some actual Valentine's themed outfit?

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC

but if they're seriously trying to get people to pull for Apron Cleo and Apron Eli I sorta wonder what the hell they're doing from a character design perspective, hah

They're super boring/casual/normal looking alts for someone like me who's not into the fanservice-y outfits, and for anyone who is into that, is that like... actually more appealing than some actual Valentine's themed outfit?
maido outfits are big in japan

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017

The safe bet is that the apron designs are for the Valentines story rather than pulls.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
People also had more pulls given during New Years, with 3 tenfolds and thousands of Wyrmite through login rewards, which definitely improved people's ability to pull him.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018

They have their normal outfits on under the aprons. It's likely a story where they make chocolate, like the New Years costumes when they were all dressed up but much less. I think it'd be cool if they made them alternate outfits for their vanilla versions, I know GBF does that with a few characters.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
tbh. this game needs to have more scams in general, i'd definitely do more dragon scams if available.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
The only time I've actually bought Diamantium was for the Platinum scam banners for the guaranteed Adventurer and Dragon. I'd actually spend more if they did those more often.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
The only time I've actually bought Diamantium was for the Platinum scam banners for the guaranteed Adventurer and Dragon. I'd actually spend more if they did those more often.
That seems somewhat like a bad deal since it seems you're more likely to get multiple 5* from just using the same amount of diamantium through daily deals (Plus, building your pity rate).

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
That seems somewhat like a bad deal since it seems you're more likely to get multiple 5* from just using the same amount of diamantium through daily deals (Plus, building your pity rate).
True, I have gotten some decent pulls just from dailies so far.

It wasn't too bad though since the Dia was from the one time discounted packs, and I lucked out and got 2 5* characters I didn't have, an extra Zephyr, and I think Agni/Cerb (forgot who I got). I just did it for the hell of it since it was a guaranteed thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.