• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm kind of amped for Void Battles, I feel like the post game grind isn't as good for non-whales between spamming missions for mats and the high dragons being a step too far for most people still.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
got V! Ezelith and ... Louise

I can always use the 3000 eldwater but that's disappointing when I could have used real Ezelith

it's stupid when these lesser variants are the same element as the original, cause now I have no reason to raise V! Ezelith, in case I ever get the normal one

My understanding is that V. Ezelith seems like she could be better than regular Ezelith, so I wouldn't complain just yet, hah.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Does anyone know if there is a way to see a log of your summons? I used my tenfold last night but I honestly have no recollection at all of what I got.. I've tried to sort by date but I'm not having any luck deciphering it. Not sure if I just got a shit ton of duplicate heroes so it was mostly eldwater perhaps or what..

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Next update is scheduled for Feb 19 (GMT), that's sooner that I expected. Since this was put in the Void Battles notification I guess that's when it will go live.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm losing my mind or what, but how do I get roses? What quests should I be doing?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm losing my mind or what, but how do I get roses? What quests should I be doing?

Looks like 15 stamina quests gives 5 per stamina and 20+ stamina gives 7 per. Not sure about 10 stamina but Beginner Power's 4 stamina got me... 5 roses.

High dragons also give 5 per stamina (technically), for some reason.

so basically: Master IO forever, though for the endeavors maybe it'll be a good idea to intentionally run+quit some other quests to try to force the rare enemies to show up

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Master Dragon Trials are actually better for Stamina (and easier).
Wings are better for Imperial Onslaught though.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm kind of amped for Void Battles, I feel like the post game grind isn't as good for non-whales between spamming missions for mats and the high dragons being a step too far for most people still.
I'm in the same boat, I can clear IO's consistently but I don't feel confident enough for the high Dragon trials. Void Battles seem like a nice inbetween with some added neat bonuses that should help bridge the gap

My understanding is that V. Ezelith seems like she could be better than regular Ezelith, so I wouldn't complain just yet, hah.
Wait really lol? I do much prefer V. Ezelith's outfit (but then again Bow gameplay is not very fun)

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
...how is Master Dragons better?

140 for 20 stamina in Master Dragons and 175 for 25 stamina in Master IO is 7 roses per stamina either way. It's proportional, and it makes much more sense to farm IO.

also lmao I was wondering what got fixed with V. Orion and now I'm sad I didn't check Discord this morning so I could have maybe attempted using him

his burn hit for 15% of the enemy's HP (3% per tick for 5 ticks across 15 seconds), so people were bringing him into HMS and destroying

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really excited for an event focusing on getting better weapons. Only the Halloween Event really had that.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
The Treasure Trade is absolutely nuts for this event. If this is what story events are going to be like, bring them on. Who needs new bosses when you got ingots for days?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Master Dragon is much easier and faster to solo.

I guess? But it's not exactly a concern if you're able to auto Master IO, hah.

Rather, I don't understand the point being made- why would you go out of your way to do Master Dragons for this specifically? Do you really spend your stamina on farming Master Dragons normally? Because I would assume you'd at least be doing Expert IO, and that drops the same number of roses for the same amount of stamina.

The only reason to deviate from what you do normally is if you spend all your stamina farming Master Fortune or Expert ruins every day, I guess, since they have the 5*stamina rate. If you're already doing Expert or higher IO, there's no reason to switch to dragons.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Up until recently I was farming Master Dragons for those sweet, sweet orbs. But now I've maxed out my wind and water dracoliths and I'm working on dojos.

But Brunhilda better watch her back once the next story chapter drops.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, right, cores.

...making 5.3 weapons is alien to me so I have ~470 cores sitting around even after making 6 5.2s (not axe/bow/staff but wand is 1UB). Guess we'll see if Void and the new weapons change that, though; Sinoa's hopefully getting a 5.3 as is...

I should stop ruining the desire sensor further before I pull.

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Don't think I'll be pulling on this showcase, not feeling compelled and my fire team is set, but these goodies are real nice. Good excuse to spend this honey, auto-farm Master IO's for HMS and watch the roses pile up.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017

Looks like that Dragalia Lost is in dire trouble and might get axed in the next 1-2 months according to this long twitter post.

Last edited:

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Dragalia continues to be the luckiest Gacha game for me:

DzY6T3QX4AI3V2i.jpg

If I already didn't have OG Hildegarde I would've shat bricks!!!

Looks like that Dragalia Lost is in dire trouble and might get axed in the next 1-2 months according to this long twitter post.

Well fuck :(

Shitting bricks now!!! this has become one of my favortie gacha games....

Last edited:

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017

Looks like that Dragalia Lost is in dire trouble according to this long twitter post.

Man, that's a huge bummer if true. This is one of the more polished Gacha games out there, and the support they've given and how receptive to feedback they are was really outside the norm for these type of games.

It's unfortunate that it didn't translate to good profitability for them.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017

I very much doubt it. According to Sensor Tower, in January the game made about 5 million dollars on Android and 4 million on iOS. There's no way the drop off between this month and the next is that big (plus, we're only half way through february!) This thread is solely basing itself on a single source, and I don't see why it should be trusted. Plus, Nintendo is behind the game, I doubt they'll shut it down this quickly even if Cygames wanted to (which again, I don't see a reason why)

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I've had the same feeling as well.
Its December was pretty bad (especially for a December), and everything after Ieyasu was a disaster.

I wish Nintendo did a bit more marketing for it, like at least posting banner trailers on the Nintendo Mobile channel, though maybe some stuff with Cygames or other stakeholders causes issues with that. Like the last trailer they posted is no longer on the channel.

Hopefully Void Battles can turn things around, but I dunno.

Just gonna enjoy what I can, I guess.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
It would probably be better to offer the value packs more frequently since diamantium is far too expensive otherwise.

Sabin

Oct 25, 2017
I very much doubt it. According to Sensor Tower, in January the game made about 5 million dollars on Android and 4 million on iOS. There's no way the drop off between this month and the next is that big (plus, we're only half way through february!) This thread is solely basing itself on a single source, and I don't see why it should be trusted. Plus, Nintendo is behind the game, I doubt they'll shut it down this quickly even if Cygames wanted to (which again, I don't see a reason why)

You are free to believe what you want BUT

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
The twitter thread is obviously exaggerating a lot but it's a fact that the game dropped a lot in in February so far:
According to Game-i(Japan only):
October: $20.02m
November: $10.24m
December: $5.16m
January: $5.60m
February: $742k

Granted there was no reason to spend at all on the Lunar banner.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Going by SensorTower's estimates, it made a bit less than $16 million worldwide between January 3 and February 12.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Going by SensorTower's estimates, it made a bit less than $16 million worldwide between January 3 and February 12.
Where are you getting that number from? On Dragalia's pages on Android and iOS I see about $9 million in total.

edit: oh, i see, you're comparing the info between the two blog posts about nintendo

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
I need help, How do I beat those Choco-bot bonus monsters once they get to L2 and L3. Because I am running a 17000+ water team and I am still not cracking that armor? Am I using the right class against it? Please help.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
That data being circulated around is total bullshit. I don't know why people are actually falling for this dumb-ass troll that was inspired by the CEO's dumbass comments.

SalesEra looked into it, where we can actually look at the real numbers, and no it didn't somehow lose 2.5mil from December to January (it was flat MoM). February has been weak, but that is impossible to tabulate until the month is over and we see how the pieces fall.

Even free ST accounts can figure out that the game didn't lose 30% of its revenue month on month, when the numbers were flat to increased on glance from Dec to January (small MoM rise but still flat). Like this is basic cursory shit even this person on twitter could have confirmed in a few minutes.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I"m pretty skeptical myself about the data source myself when he said priconne was doing respectable

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be happy if that's not accurate, it's just worrying to see the TV stuff mostly. And it does raise the question of like... where Nintendo is on some of this, since they feel kinda distant from it.

(also Andrew's a cool dude, so be nice; it's just speculation, anyway)

I need help, How do I beat those Choco-bot bonus monsters once they get to L2 and L3. Because I am running a 17000+ water team and I am still not cracking that armor? Am I using the right class against it? Please help.

Looks like they're always wind element, so you had bad luck. Gotta hunt them with fire, I guess?

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Did another tenfold summon and got a 5* Dragon, hoped for Prometheus, got my 4th Nidhogg. Why.

Kiria

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I"m pretty skeptical myself about the data source myself when he said priconne was doing respectable

what indicate priconne isnt doing well? be wary priconne cost less to develop also profits isnt shared with another company (japanese one) and do you know how big priconne is in taiwan? its baffling how big it is... its has ads on busses/taxi/convience stores tho that one is licensed by Sony

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
what indicate priconne isnt doing well? be wary priconne cost less to develop also profits isnt shared with another company (japanese one) and do you know how big priconne is in taiwan? its baffling how big it is... its has ads on busses/taxi/convience stores tho that one is licensed by Sony

As I talked to you on the cord. Its about the context of what he says it.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Also I got a freakin crimson core from the item summon! though I need to get my castle to 6 and smith to lvl.7....

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Dangit, time to bust my 17000+ fire team on a fire level...lol

Don't think you need quite that much, lol. I just had an Expert wind ruins run where I beat the golem mostly on auto, with half the party was 0 mana units I was leveling for the hell of it (and the other half I was vaguely leveling and aren't my best units). I did jump around the party and take over a little to see if it would help, but it didn't add much.

I had a V. Hildegard skill too since I wasn't thinking about them showing up. So... I think just farming what you're farming but bringing a good Mikoto friend skill to deal some serious damage to it would probably be fine?

though, like, are you farming standard fire ruins...? I would think a fire team that strong wouldn't exactly be slowed down much, so you might as well just do that...

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
My main issue with the Choco Golem is all the charging it does, it charges off screen which takes valuable time away you don't have

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wind Ruins is great for the Golem at least.
In a small space, and it doesn't do much.
Faced it twice and it was super simple.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
It's not like it drops anything special, by the way. No additional roses, just regular rare enemy drops. Obviously you don't want to miss out on those if you can help it, but not super worth worrying about beyond the endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.