• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Alright cool.

I can't run the final challenge anyway and I don't think I can get my dark team up to snuff in time (getting nefaria helped though) so I dunno if I should bother.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Alright cool.

I can't run the final challenge anyway and I don't think I can get my dark team up to snuff in time (getting nefaria helped though) so I dunno if I should bother.

if you can do Expert, you are only missing the Epithet and 500 wyrmite, which is not THAT much

it's better to grind Expert and try to get all the resources and prizes; there are like 20 summon tickets, the last 5x bunch at 850K Forbidden Knowledge

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
if you can do Expert, you are only missing the Epithet and 500 wyrmite, which is not THAT much

it's better to grind Expert and try to get all the resources and prizes; there are like 20 summon tickets, the last 5x bunch at 850K Forbidden Knowledge

Yeah I dunno if I can get to 850k. I'm up to 320k and can earn around 12k a go.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
At least get the 380k one...I think there's 5 at that point

Yeah definitely will get that.

Also looking at these summoning videos I wonder if cygames should just remove the preemptive showing of the rainbow suons before revealing they're WPs.

In FGO you get no indication of what you'll get so it deadens you inside instead of having expectations. Saw one where he got 2 multi rolls that had double rainbow only to reveal that it was double WPs lol.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
AHHHHH

finally pulled a 5* adventurer today, but it was one of 2 that I already have (maribelle). Where do I send the hatemail

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I was worried I was at a huge disadvantage without any of the focus characters or else Ieyasu, but turns out, I just needed to find the right combination! Finally managed to clear Challenge Battle: Master last night. Party was Sazanka, Botan, Nefaria, and Verica, and I used a V!Hilde helper. Timing my specials and knowing when to pop a heal really helped me keep everyone alive and enough time on the clock to wear him down. I've done it a few times more now for kicks, and the best I've done is with about 20 seconds left on the clock. now that I've gotten all the wyrmite and epithet, happy to go back to farming Expert.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Probably, yeah. It'll likely be during the half anniversary celebration too, so we might get even more free pulls out of it.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
So we should get some 10 summon tickets during gala right?
If there's a version update next week (and there probably is, what with all the new content and features), there is a very good chance they will give a 10 fold summon ticket for that alone. I don't pretend to have any idea what they have in mind for the Gala, but if the New Year's was any indication, they will be generous for the 6 month anniversary.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017

I've seen expiration dates on some items, so dunno, and haven't found them in my inventory to check, only on the summon screen where they are a number

Got Odetta today....is it worth replacing Amane with her?

edit: wait, I think the expiration date is only on when to accept presents, but not items themselves?

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ooh I got a event WP drop. Still, guess it's still not worth to MUB 2 event WP as opposed to 1 MUB and 3 non-MUB?

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
yep, tho after the even you may want to MUB a second one

I got 2 MUBs Hitting the Books and other 2 0UB HtB cards for my man team, mostly from random drops in Expert.

Alright, cool.

Also is there a way to make force strikes more.... reliable? Like multiple times I'm doing it but it just reads as me moving.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
If there's a version update next week (and there probably is, what with all the new content and features), there is a very good chance they will give a 10 fold summon ticket for that alone. I don't pretend to have any idea what they have in mind for the Gala, but if the New Year's was any indication, they will be generous for the 6 month anniversary.
Pretty sure there is one scheduled for the 19th "to prepare for future events". I imagine we will get some of the QoL changes too and the changes in void battle enemies

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
Alright, cool.

Also is there a way to make force strikes more.... reliable? Like multiple times I'm doing it but it just reads as me moving.
you need to learn to time them properly. its different from weapon to weapon. some have super easy to chain force strikes, others require a more static aproach. its a matter of learning how to use the different weapons and WHEN you can use them faster

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, cool.

Uhhh, there's the quick-turn options that I turned off on peoples' suggestion when they added it, but I think that's maybe for accidentally dodging and not FS...

It's easier to do if you do an attack and then FS, or roll and then FS. Otherwise it can be a little hard to time and you may end up just standing there for a bit before it starts charging. Though, I guess I'm confused as to why it'd read as you moving; you're just holding down, not moving/swiping at all, right?

then for some weapons you wanna learn the strats for buffering it during your combo

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Uhhh, there's the quick-turn options that I turned off on peoples' suggestion when they added it, but I think that's maybe for accidentally dodging and not FS...

It's easier to do if you do an attack and then FS, or roll and then FS. Otherwise it can be a little hard to time and you may end up just standing there for a bit before it starts charging. Though, I guess I'm confused as to why it'd read as you moving; you're just holding down, not moving/swiping at all, right?

then for some weapons you wanna learn the strats for buffering it during your combo

Because I have to pull back to aim my shots and I can't tell what the right timing before aiming.,

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still lacking wind... I'm thankful for this sudden burst of 5*s I've gotten after months of none, but Albert aside it hit elements I already had. I didn't really need more fire especially, though a second dark is appreciated.

Though I still have this free 5* ticket... so I'll hope for non-water on that. Getting to the point I may want to pull before the pool changes though, since I now have 2 of the additions - 5/13 vs 7/18 is only 0.4% less chance of a dupe. Guess I'll judge whenever they inevitably announce the change.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Because I have to pull back to aim my shots and I can't tell what the right timing before aiming.,

Ah... you just want to hold down to start charging first, then you aim once it's going. It'll target your current target by default anyway, but I feel there's usually enough time before it's done charging to aim fine unless you're getting finicky with bow/wand?

EDIT: whoops double posted

I should get my coffee

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Got some tickets.

Got a rainbow.

Got an adventurer.

Got a dupe Neferia.

edit: god I shouldn't have used the rest of my tickets. I was just rage pulling lol.

Dupe adventurers seem way too low in value though, seriously. At least compared to FGO. 3000 eldwater for a dupe SSR at these rates kinda feels shit.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Got some tickets.

Got a rainbow.

Got an adventurer.

Got a dupe Neferia.

edit: god I shouldn't have used the rest of my tickets. I was just rage pulling lol.

Dupe adventurers seem way too low in value though, seriously. At least compared to FGO. 3000 eldwater for a dupe SSR at these rates kinda feels shit.
don't rage pull lol

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
how long do single summon tickets last anyway

Based on my F2P alt account that's been hoarding since launch week, indefinitely.

HACwbxh.jpg

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
I've seen expiration dates on some items, so dunno, and haven't found them in my inventory to check, only on the summon screen where they are a number

Got Odetta today....is it worth replacing Amane with her?

edit: wait, I think the expiration date is only on when to accept presents, but not items themselves?
exactly, the only thing that expires is the "presents". once you collect them, they are yours for good :P

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
With only a 5* Nef, I'm definitely having more trouble clearing this one than light master. I'm at facility lv27, so maybe i just need to wait until the full 150 and mess around with wyrmprints more.

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
Im struggling too. Ieyasu, orion, Nef, and then either Cleo or Hilde.

Everyone just dies at wave 5 no matter which healer I try... Might try swapping someone out for Berserker and give Nef the bow that increases her HP though.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Im struggling too. Ieyasu, orion, Nef, and then either Cleo or Hilde.

Everyone just dies at wave 5 no matter which healer I try... Might try swapping someone out for Berserker and give Nef the bow that increases her HP though.

I lucked out yesterday. Orion, Nef, Cleo, Sazanka. Everyone at 40 mana circles, 30/27 dark temples, 145% damage from library

basically got to the tree with 1:40 in the clock, and then spammed the tree, carefully dodging when needed. In the end only Cleo and Nefaria survived (melee is hell with the tree) and could kill the tree because Cleo got the dragon bar filled just in time and spammed it

head with Orion and put a MUB Hitting the Books on him. He can charge up his skills in no time so you will maximize the return on the 25% extra damage on those

healer helper is useful too. Saved my ass all three times

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
According to this video Dragalia made $747k and 27k DLs in the US alone. Not positive how reliable these numbers are but comment section they're from an official source

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
B-B-But the game is doomed! /s

I knew it'd do well. It'll do even better when they release the Surprise Tickets, that's when a lot of people will really begin opening their wallets.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Someone posted a video on reddit of them clearing the master challenge battle using only Althemia.

Stuff like that just makes me sad that I can't do it even with a full, decently strong party full of 5* characters lol

okita

Oct 25, 2017
Managed to get the epithet on my main with Botan (controlled her through the challenge), Sazanka, Cleo and Berserker and 125% power up , luckily everyone finished alive , thought I would need all the 150% but it wasn't necessary, on my alt I don't know, the team is weaker let's see if I can pull this off ...

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Every time I see someone use Marishiten I feel so sad. I really wanted to summon her :(

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Finally making some advance against void zephyr. Got it to 40% of health before it killed Melsa

Need some more DPS. Prolly unbounding the weapons a little more and a couple of levels on the temples will do it

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017

I was bopping along to this while doing some tidying, while simultaneously getting myself hyped for the pulls I'm going to do during the gala.

For anyone new to the game most of the songs are by Daoko and the above song is the summon music

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just got the epithet but two of my teammates died on level 29 facility and 15781 might. I've been upgrading dojos all week too! Thank goodness for the powerful Ieyasu helper. I'm glad I got it because I'm trying not to promote Botan yet (want to save the Eldwater). Will try again for the last 5 wyrmyte with all teammates alive.

Edit: Woot! Barely made it with a Valentine's Hildegarde helper and level 30 facility (15,794 might).

54211661_581769205630046_6204268816726228992_n.jpg
54436845_2606153486123905_2604242497827766272_n.jpg

Feels good!

Last edited:

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Cleared master with 14k might. Heinwald gets me through the waves, regen helper gets me through the bulk of the boss, Phoenix gets me through the overdrive onslaught. Remind me to 5* Taro; he earned it.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I've done 2 more master runs after my first clear (with a few more facility levels since then), cleared both times. First had like 40 seconds left but people died; second was down to like 10-15 second again but everyone lived again too.

got absolutely nothing both times for 1/3 of the points, so that sucked

I'll do one or two a day like this in the hope of getting extra prints but like... sure would be nice if it guaranteed better drops or extra points or something, because it feels like even the shop item drops aren't inherently even increased

Status
Not open for further replies.