• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I second what A.J. said, but I'd actually recommend MLB'ing the wyrmprint so keep your copies. MLB a second if you get lucky with drops. 25% skill damage is pretty nice.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, thank you!

Also one very curious trend I've noticed for most of the high rarity female units.

A lot of exposed sides and side boob.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
Took FOREVER to find a decent team for Void Zephyr today, but I got 2 void seeds from the first victory. That felt nice.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Cleared it again. Not perfect but I recorded it and wrote the stats.

Characters and Equipment (15, 812 might):
Botan (Level 70 w/ 40 mana circles)
-Compass Needle level 85 (1ub)
-Together We Stand level 50 (2ub)
-Phantom level 100 (max ub)
HP 1433 STR 1365

Sazanka (Level 70 w/ 40 mana circles)
-Unerring Gaze level 70 (max ub)
-Hitting the Books level 100 (max ub)
-Zodiark level 80 (max ub)
HP 1458 STR 1098

Cleo (Level 70 w/ 40 mana circles)
-Otherworldly Bough Level 100 (max ub)
-Louise's Hobbies level 100 (max ub)
-Silke level 80 (max ub)
HP 1964 STR 1360

Nefaria (Level 80 w/ 45 mana circles)
-Starchaser level 80 (0 ub)
-Jewels of the Sun level 40 (0 ub)
-Juggernaut level 55 (3 ub)
HP 1591 STR 1492

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Every time I see someone use Marishiten I feel so sad. I really wanted to summon her :(

a MUB Juggernaut is better than a non MUB Marishiten, so it's not _that_ bad

Oh damn, chapter 8 isn't released yet?

How frequent are the story updates?

V infrequent. 2 or 3 months can go without one. Maybe more

Alright, thank you!

Also one very curious trend I've noticed for most of the high rarity female units.

A lot of exposed sides and side boob.

well, it is a gacha game

I feel the most ridiculous is Louise, who has such a weird pose, it looks stupid when she is talking. And also Ezelith

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
a MUB Juggernaut is better than a non MUB Marishiten, so it's not _that_ bad

V infrequent. 2 or 3 months can go without one. Maybe more

well, it is a gacha game

I feel the most ridiculous is Louise, who has such a weird pose, it looks ridiculous when she is talking. And also Ezelith

Yeah Louise is what I'm mostly referring to haha.

Though I noticed it with Nefaria, Louise and Odetta.

Also story frequency seems about inline with FGO, though FGO tends to be a lot meatier. Though these are still early days for DL of course.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So uh, what should I focus on when it comes to void battles?

The shroom weapons seem only limited to fire and water units based on the tree.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think Void Zephyr has the best rates for drops, so unless you're looking to build something specific, just do that for Treasure Trade.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
So uh, what should I focus on when it comes to void battles?

The shroom weapons seem only limited to fire and water units based on the tree.

Currently it's

Shroom -> Golem -> Zephyr

in terms of weapon progression. There is Manticore as well but he doesn't have any specific Void related debuff, so any light unit can fight him with a regular weapon.

You have Mikoto, right? So do Shroom to build a dull resistant water weapon for someone, use that to fight Golem for making a dull resistant katana for Mikoto, and then fight Zephyr with that.

You just wanna clear all the monthly stuff in the Void shop. It takes like... 540, I think, leaves per month, but each seed drop is worth 80 and the only things that cost them are permanent, so I would suggest converting any you get to leaves for the time being.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
You just wanna clear all the monthly stuff in the Void shop. I takes like... 540, I think, leaves per month, but each seed drop is worth 80 and the only things that cost them are permanent, so I would suggest converting any you get to leaves for the time being.

I think you've started speaking in tongues,

All kidding aside, thanks for the tips. Honestly I just don't know what to do with my water team seeing that I don't have a lot of units.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
This morning I hit Player Level 131. According to the wiki, this means I am now halfway to the level cap.

OH BOY

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was holding off fully upgrading my adventurers to save the Eldwater, but I was sitting on a bunch so I finished Halloween Elisanne off. I went with my heart, I love her so much, and even if a stronger Light character comes along, I'm sure she'll still be useful for the eventual High Zodiarc. I figured I'd might as well use the Eldwater rather than sit on it for an eternity. I also finished off her 5.3 spear. I need to craft another one for Xainfried though. Shame his has a healing skill on it. :/

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I think you've started speaking in tongues,

All kidding aside, thanks for the tips. Honestly I just don't know what to do with my water team seeing that I don't have a lot of units.

Oh, right, you can't see the Void shop yet, can you? You get "void leaves" and "void seeds" as drops to trade for items in the shop. Some of those items restock monthly.

And at least for the Golem, there's a spear you can make, so you can just use Elly if needed. If you get teamed with people who can freeze him then you won't be doing much work anyway.

Isn't the level cap 150?

They're talking about the exp required. To get to 131 is... 1,512,490 exp.

the cap at 150 is... 3,013,490

So 131 is the halfway point, and past 129 every level is 2000 more than the last, I guess.

I'm 122, so I'm only over 1/3 of the way there..

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
They're talking about the exp required. To get to 131 is... 1,512,490 exp.

the cap at 150 is... 3,013,490

So 131 is the halfway point, and past 129 every level is 2000 more than the last, I guess.

I'm 122, so I'm only over 1/3 of the way there..
Oh I see! Jeez I'm only at like level 93 or something and I've been playing since it came out

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I've built a team up to 12k might and unlocked Chaos's Calling: Master. Gave that a try and nope. I'm just going to be satisfied that I've cleared out the Event Shop / Knowledge Rewards.

I beat the Void Mushroom for the first time last night and can now clear it every couple of tries with my mono dark team as long as I control Orion:
  • Curran | lvl 75 | 39M | 5T1
  • Orion | lvl 62 | 30M | 3T3
  • Kleimann | lvl 62 | 30M | 5T1
  • Cleo | lvl 62 | 30M | 5T1
Still need Halidom lvl 6 / Smithy lvl 7 for 5T weapons, but I've already had 5T axe/wand/staff drop from the event to give me a headstart.

I'm guessing working on Void Mushroom to get null weapons should be my main focus right now?

Last edited:

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've built a team up 12k might and unlocked Chaos's Calling: Master. Gave that a try and nope. I'm just going to be satisfied that I've cleared out the Event Shop / Knowledge Rewards.

I beat the Void Mushroom for the first time last night and can now clear it every couple if tries with my mono dark team as long as I control Orion:
  • Curran | lvl75 | 39M | 5T1
  • Orion | lvl 62 | 30M | 3T3
  • Kleimann | lvl 62 | 30M | 5T1
  • Cleo | lvl 62 | 30M | 5T1
Still need Halidom lvl 6 / Smithy lvl 7 for 5T weapons, but I've already had 5T axe/wand/staff drop from the event to give me a headstart.

I'm guessing working on Void Mushroom to get null weapons should be my main focus right now?
Unless you have Lily. She kills the golem without it.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
2 people died but I managed to finish the master challenge. In the event shop only a few items are left, but nothing really important. The most important thing are the cores but besides those only orbs and mana is left (and, well, character EXP which I really don't need).

Will probably do a few more void battles in the next days. Need to get some more seeds and leafs for the next month.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
2 people died but I managed to finish the master challenge. In the event shop only a few items are left, but nothing really important. The most important thing are the cores but besides those only orbs and mana is left (and, well, character EXP which I really don't need).

Will probably do a few more void battles in the next days. Need to get some more seeds and leafs for the next month.
There's going to be 3 new Void Battles added on 3/19, so you can potentially do something else if you don't need the current void battle mats, and wait for the new voids to be added to grind out some seeds/leaves.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's sorta my plan. I can improve Vixel's staff through Zephyr but that's not super important right now. So I'll probably do a little of that later today now that I'm wrapping up the event, but otherwise I wanna save the rest of the honey/dust from this month's shop to use on them. Hopefully they'll produce some useful weapons, but worst case it should still be a fun excuse to use different characters in those elements than usual.

I had enough seeds to more or less cover this month's shop from the start, so on that front I'm only working to cover next month's in advance anyway.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
My only water adventurer right now is Xainfried; I think I'm going to have to wait until the Gala Event before I can amass enough Adventurers to tackle the Void Golem. I've got 10k Wyrmite and 20 summon tickets ready to go.
its better to focus the wings in void battles to at least clear the shop :P later on you will be able to farm alone some bosses (though i cant imagine beating void zephyr alone unless you have the power of a monster team XD)

usually its a matter of farming what you can with one adventurer, as usual in coop (so, make focus on making ONE weapon for beating those, not weapons for everybody... and dull resistance is a MUST on those combats. you will be doing 1/10 of damage otherwise.)

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
its better to focus the wings in void battles to at least clear the shop :P later on you will be able to farm alone some bosses (though i cant imagine beating void zephyr alone unless you have the power of a monster team XD)

usually its a matter of farming what you can with one adventurer, as usual in coop (so, make focus on making ONE weapon for beating those, not weapons for everybody... and dull resistance is a MUST on those combats. you will be doing 1/10 of damage otherwise.)
I'll start using my wings toward Void battles to try and farm the monthly shop items. I was starting to get concerned that my wings were no longer staying at max after leveling.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm... actually, the new Golem will probably require Shroom weapons too, right? So I may need to make new weapons for that... but I can always dismantle the 2.0 lance I made for Elly even though I was pretty much done farming for Naveed's sword, or even the 2.2 dagger and wand for Lily and Orsem since I really don't need to auto-farm it for the time being. I also do have 4 of the rare Shroom drops on hand, but I don't have any of the regular ones and I'd rather dismantle than convert down to be safe.

Though I guess I'm assuming that it even has unique rewards from the fire one to begin with? So maybe it'll be a non-issue if that's wrong. But at the same time they might do limited endeavors again. Hmm.

...also I forgot Zephyr had a title and didn't realize I got it earlier, when we managed to get a 2:08 clear

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
So what element do you guys think the next showcase would be?

My water resources are frankly terrible lol. Could do with more wind units too.

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018
So what element do you guys think the next showcase would be?

My water resources are frankly terrible lol. Could do with more wind units too.

We desperately need more water units in the pool but that could also be the next event. Could really be anything but I'd bet against Fire/Light/Shadow. Emile, Leif, or Harle maybe? I think the Wind Euden suggested earlier would also be cool.

I've finally run out of silver insignia... Meanwhile, those 2500 gold ones are just sitting there. :(

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
We desperately need more water units in the pool but that could also be the next event. Could really be anything but I'd bet against Fire/Light/Shadow. Emile, Leif, or Harle maybe? I think the Wind Euden suggested earlier would also be cool.

I've finally run out of silver insignia... Meanwhile, those 2500 gold ones are just sitting there. :(

Do you mean the coins, not insignias? Cause uh...

MEbey05.jpg

same

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I have several thousand wyrmite worth of adventurer stories to go through, not to mention dragon. I'm a terrible person, but at least I have a nice emergency wyrmite stash.
I mean, I still have god knows how many adventurer stories myself (and don't let me start of those 0 mana circle adventureres), but the castle stories are only 2-3 and only become available during the Facility Events. So why not read them then? D:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I still have god knows how many adventurer stories myself (and don't let me start of those 0 mana circle adventureres), but the castle stories are only 2-3 and only become available during the Facility Events. So why not read them then? D:
Beats me, haha. I've actually read them (or at least, most of them). I think I still have the new one to do, I can't remember.

Are the mirror stories different from the ones you get from unlocking mana churches?
Yeah, castle stories are released during the events that you can unlock using mirrors that are gained during said event as a reward. One per event. This isn't to be confused with adventurers stories you unlock from mana circles, or dragon stories that you obtain via increasing the bond levels of dragons to 5/15.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Are the mirror stories different from the ones you get from unlocking mana churches?
Beats me, haha. I've actually read them (or at least, most of them). I think I still have the new one to do, I can't remember.

Yeah, castle stories are released during the events that you can unlock using mirrors that are gained during said event as a reward. One per event. This isn't to be confused with adventurers stories you unlock from mana circles, or dragon stories that you obtain via increasing the bond levels of dragons to 5/15.
To be more precise, "Castle Stories" bascially show the daily life at the Halidom. They mostly encompass a cast of several characters per story. They are not voiced and only consist of a single part, but are still quite fun to read since you learn quite a bit about the various characters and how they interact with one another.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
To be more precise, "Castle Stories" bascially show the daily life at the Halidom. They mostly encompass a cast of several characters per story. They are not voiced and only consist of a single part, but are still quite fun to read since you learn quite a bit about the various characters and how they interact with one another.

Wait do they go away after events? Cause I've yet to read one. I've only read a few adventurer stories as well.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Damn do we not get maintenance wyrmite?
Not really, but we get compensated for wyrmite in a lot of other ways and tenfold tickets every time there's an app update. I have a feeling we'll be getting a ton of free wyrmite for the half year anniversary too, maybe even some free multi-pulls. The least little bug and we usually get compensated pretty generously.

Status
Not open for further replies.