• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just switched to Valentine's Hildegarde, was not getting anywhere relying on other Healers.
Why does no other Valentine's Hildegarde use Force Strike. She has like the best Force Strike in the game.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
You know, even without knowing what the FEH collab will be, I think the end of April has definitely earned the "biggest update yet" the director was teasing in the last development letter. I was skeptical since we were literally in the middle of 6-month anniversary rewards/huge QoL fixes/new Void battles/better Gala rates. I don't think anyone was legitimately expecting literal gacha Wyrmprint removal. I'm still kind of in shock even after sleeping on it.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
You know, even without knowing what the FEH collab will be, I think the end of April has definitely earned the "biggest update yet" the director was teasing in the last development letter. I was skeptical since we were literally in the middle of 6-month anniversary rewards/huge QoL fixes/new Void battles/better Gala rates. I don't think anyone was legitimately expecting literal gacha Wyrmprint removal. I'm still kind of in shock even after sleeping on it.

Yeah we were talking what the biggest uodate ever on discord was going to be right before that dropped. Nobody guessed this at all.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Weapon interface issues is my biggest pet peeve with the game now, it so cumbersome and clustered now.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
They made it even worse with the latest additions. It's weird that they keep insisting on adding multiple void weapons of the same rarity that only have a single element. Like there's now 3 different 4*->5* void daggers, each only has one element, and 2 of them are water! It definitely needs an overhaul.

also do you really have to fight these existing fights 20 fricking times for the new endeavors...? guess I have to waste energy to auto-farm hermit because ???

at least obsidian golem will benefit me slightly, but still... and I really wasn't planning on fighting Agni anywhere near that much when I already am farming Zephyr a ton tomorrow and have nothing to really gain from his drops, so I guess I'll do that on Sunday

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Void Agni owned now that I know how to dodge.

It's actually kind of easy? Maybe I had good teams. Only problem is that you all need to be efficient, cause I finished the fight with 30 seconds to spare both tines

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I think the most exciting thing from the Wyrmprint change is droppable Wyrmprints.
Though I dunno if it'll matter if I can drink them down.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
DID NOT NOTICE NEW REWARDS IN THE SHOP!!! GOLD FAFNIR!!!! WHY DIDN'T THEY TELL US?!?!

56852919_753311671736762_1036420860300230656_n.jpg

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I think we're gonna get a lot less Wyrmite going forward.
I think it may be just a little. 20% less tops. It still needs to keep the economy going and summoning is still the only source of eldwater

Maybe wyrmprints will be on a rotation too. Cannot imagine the store having every print ever at all times

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah, I already got my gold fafnir, and he is ready to give me 10k coins more tomorrow in AoF

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Now if they could add 1 or 2 chapters it would be perfect. At this rate Zethia won't be rescued until the next century.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
i find it funny (and sad) that there is no bane weapon for lily... it feels like if the staff could be also copied over to a wand and everything would be perfect in the world >_<

user__

Oct 25, 2017
Today's news on the wyrmprint changes was the final push I needed to buy the beginner pack and finally exit the free player status, I think the game really deserves it.
But now I feel a little cornered. We are at two days from the end of the Dream Special, so I necessarily have to burn the 5* ticket now, otherwise I would increase the risk to get a dupe.
I want Mari or Lily right now more than the others, so if I'm lucky with the gacha ticket, I could just choose the other directly in the dream pull. So far I have 4 of the 11 5* adventurers in the pool, so I have more than 1/3 chance to get a dupe.
Or, I could spend the dream now and wait for new entries in the 5* ticket pool.
What should I do? Does it seem I'm missing anything?

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
I'm expecting DL to go into a bit of a decline revenue wise since there seems to be not much excitement for this banner and it lasts a really long time. When the FE banner drops tho...

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Today's update was the final push I needed to buy the beginner pack and finally exit the free player status, I think the game really deserved it.
But now I feel a little cornered. We are at two days from the end of the Dream Special, so I necessarily have to burn the 5* ticket now, otherwise I would increase the risk to get a dupe.
I want Mari or Lily right now more than the others, so if I'm lucky with the gacha ticket, I could just choose the other directly in the dream pull. So far I have 4 of the 11 5* adventurers in the pool, so I have more than 1/3 chance to get a dupe.

In the pessimist scenario I'd just keep the ticket until I need more Elwater xD dream summon whichever I want more and plan to get the other in the next dream summon. That way you're safe from disappointment \o/

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Today's news on the wyrmprint changes was the final push I needed to buy the beginner pack and finally exit the free player status, I think the game really deserves it.
We don't know, but it seems like the summon pool should be updated in the next month or two.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm expecting DL to go into a bit of a decline revenue wise since there seems to be not much excitement for this banner and it lasts a really long time. When the FE banner drops tho...

This banner is short. It's only until April 18th. There will be one more banner before the Fire Emblem event and summon change.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
How to: be healed by a Lowen in HMS.

Don't:
  1. Chase your Lowen down with the mark. He can heal you through it if you 3-man it. He cannot heal you through it if he's dead.
Do:
  1. Give your Lowen spatial priority during the purple AoE. He may be trying to squeeze out the last SP with which to save your life.
That's it. That's the guide.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I immediately got 4 Gold Fafnirs... when I get ~20 seeds again, I'll spend 16 to MUB one, repeat.

I actually made a spreadsheet for calculating the dupe chances (and chance of getting someone I want) for using it or waiting today, hah. I was trying to figure out if it was worth finally using my free one (I've saved it for... a while now) before doing the dream summon, but as is I guess I should just buy Hildegarde and save it. So I could give you a copy of that to fill out if you want.

EDIT: Here, quickly made it its own sheet and added pretty colors. You should be able to copy it so you can edit it. For the third column, put "H" if you have them, "Y" if you want them, and "N" (or nothing) if you don't want them.

Rest should be obvious. If you want to fiddle with numbers to see what happens if you naturally got more of one of the groups, there's the "editable" boxes at the bottom. Just undo after to make it go back to the formula of copying the other cell.

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Dang, I just wasted all my Ice Hermit crafting materials on an axe for Karina, as I thought it would work decently, being built for Void Agni and all. It isn't. If it isn't Scorching Air resistant, don't bother with melee. Why do they even let you think it's worth making!? I wonder if it's worth building up Luther now, as I don't have other great options. Really feeling the lack of Xander and X.Cleo on my roster.

Edit: Ah well, went ahead with building Luther, so I maxed him at lv70 40mc, then made him the water dagger. Going to give it a try later today, when my wings are back.

Yeah, I really wanted to bring Karina to the fight, so I crafted a MUB T2 axe for her, only to get my HP drained regardless. Thankfully I still have a lot of resources left to make another weapon, so it's up to either Elisanne or Celliera now...

Oct 25, 2017
Now if they could add 1 or 2 chapters it would be perfect. At this rate Zethia won't be rescued until the next century.

It's crazy how long they've gone without any story update. I really hope we're getting one pretty soon because it's kind of ridiculous that they've gone this long now. Especially so early in the game's life when players can clear all of the story content fairly quickly.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
things that need to happen before we rescue zethia:

-Elisanne's backstory
-resolution for Ranzal and Elisanne stories
-Leif joins
-defeat of a sizeable portion of Euden's brothers/that other sisters
-revelation of the other being miyasatorlejsaijif rior or whoever

so basically we have a long time ahead of us

particularly considering that Euden just spent like 4 months celebrating various forms of new years

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I think we are going to be delving more into each of the main cast so that we can get upgraded Gala versions

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I imagine for Ranzal, it was also because both Elisanne and Cleo already had 5* versions of their character.

The story arc goes fire strong , wind strong, water strong, dark strong, then light strong in game from chapter 1-7.

Right now we had a gala fire unit released for chapter 6 (fire strong) and wind unit for chapter 7.

So there is a strong possibility of Elisanne being the next one in line

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
And Ranzal became a sword unit to symbolize his royalty. Which means everyone else will have a different weapon symbolizing something else.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
The story arc goes fire strong , wind strong, water strong, dark strong, then light strong in game from chapter 1-7.

Right now we had a gala fire unit released for chapter 6 (fire strong) and wind unit for chapter 7.

So there is a strong possibility of Elisanne being the next one in line
It doesn't seem like they neccesarily have to be the same element though. I'd somewhat like a 5* wind alt for Euden just, so he and Midgardsormr have matching elements.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they update the 5* pool again soon. I'm sitting on two tickets and I have a lot of the older heroes by now.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't seem like they neccesarily have to be the same element though. I'd somewhat like a 5* wind alt for Euden just, so he and Midgardsormr have matching elements.

I'm not sure if we're getting another Euden as Euden is the mc. If anything, I'd expect another version of Euden to be light eventually to match Elysium.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
So uh. How do I beat Void Agni? Either with Xander or Lily (my best water guys) I get steamrolled in co-op. Can't even get close to Agni without getting wasted by that fire shield

Status
Not open for further replies.