• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
Dragalia's story itself generally isn't anything special, and the characters do lean on the tropey side. I find it still works though thanks to the incredible localized script. The dialogue pops in a way that no other gacha I've played can compete with. This is actually one of the big reasons I'm looking forward to the FEH collaboration. I really want to see how they handle the dialogue of characters like Alfonse, who's pretty awesome for an FE lord but struggles due to that game's exceedingly bland script.
Basically the same for me. I'm not gonna deny that the stories ain't anything special but I love them anyway for how nicely the personalities pop

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know who you are, Japanese Xania player, but I love you. Showed up again after being in my lobby for a while last week, and burned through four HMS clears with me. They also have multiple secret weapons in their roster, which they deploy when Mikotos start bringing us down. Best teammate a Lowen could ask for.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sad I never got to see them in any real action; I was really happy that they kept with us when I ran into you. So it's very nice to know they've shown up again.

...meanwhile I just have to get my second weekly tomorrow, and I'm ready for Mercury, hopefully; only had to run a tiny bit of Zephyr today for the rest of the materials for Lowen's staff, cause I'm gonna dismantle all these non-staff weapon drops and that'll cover 50+ of the feathers, so...

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
We may get an idea on who the next gala unit is with the next chapter, and possibly the next high dragon as a result.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
We already went kind of out of order with HBH before HMC, so there isn't much to go on with how they'll decide to release the High Dragons. There's only two left though, so it's a coin toss xD Will be interesting to see what they do after all the high dragons are released.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I wonder if the wyrmprints will start dropping from this new chapter or if it might be worth holding out until after the 25th do the new story content

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
p3efrbymzks21.jpg

probably void agni preparations can help with this chapter... it wouldnt surprise me if we need some void weapons for this fight

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
p3efrbymzks21.jpg

probably void agni preparations can help with this chapter... it wouldnt surprise me if we need some void weapons for this fight
So what you are telling me is that Xander is going to destroy this fight.

Also it's really weird that his dragon has metal/mechanical parts coming out of it considering the revelations we had in chapter 7 about technology suppressing mana.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
It'sbeen3000years.gif
I hope it comes with half-stamina for story mode so I can clear hard mode for chapter 7/8 as well.

So another filler banner until the update, most likely an element blessing one.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
So what you are telling me is that Xander is going to destroy this fight.

Also it's really weird that his dragon has metal/mechanical parts coming out of it considering the revelations we had in chapter 7 about technology suppressing mana.

yeah XD but maybe we need the new "skill penetration sword" instead of the one with "scorching resistance" that we are currently using for Agni. (and he could inflict burn and we would need to use wyrmprints)

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've been spoiled. I hate how little I progress collecting dragon orbs now that 2x drops are over. Can't wait to never have to upgrade this wind one again. Only doing 3x a day for the dailies.

57101580_289858708573211_3838924941206487040_n.jpg

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I've been spoiled. I hate how little I progress collecting dragon orbs now that 2x drops are over. Can't wait to never have to upgrade this wind one again. Only doing 3x a day for the dailies.

57101580_289858708573211_3838924941206487040_n.jpg
I'm not too fussed about stuff like this because the gains are so incremental that there's little benefit to rushing it. We'll all get it all fully upgraded eventually, haha.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I have like 700 Brun orbs due to not intending to run HBH, and I think I have enough scales to match that, so my fire one can slowly build to level 15 or 16 with that.

I'm not too concerned with maxing them, but I guess I'll get around to it eventually.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
more than orbs the scales are my problem with those >_<

(not that i have any free wyrmsmith though, all my little ones are SUPER busy after double drop from IO+ new void facility)

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
more than orbs the scales are my problem with those >_<

(not that i have any free wyrmsmith though, all my little ones are SUPER busy after double drop from IO+ new void facility)

The problem with double drops is that it's still not enough Argenteus, proportionally... So currently I have:

1+2: staff dojos
3: another dojo (alternating between both of same weapon)
4: aqua slime

But I can't actually upgrade all the dojos I have insignias for by far, so the 3rd one's gonna have to take a break soon enough. I think I can currently being two weapons 20/20->22/22 while still being able to afford to get staff to 30/30, and I'm almost done one of those weapons.

I'm sure doing IO runs during this non-event time will add up a little more, so it will probably be building for longer than I expect - I'm also vastly underestimating how long it takes per level, after all - but... well, actually, wait, I guess I could just make that one be upgrading the new dracolith for a while. That'd help give me even more time, hmm.

so it's more that sometime next week, I'll be actively bottlenecked by them again, I guess

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Ran out of fire Insignias. Got bothj Bow Dojos to 26 (still upgrading) and sword should be at 22 and 20 once they finish. I still have over 600 of the golden ones so I could exchange a few to maybe get 1-2 more upgrades in but that would be it. I am not sure whether to just continue with fire just so I can actually max that (especially since Xander and Sarisse are my two strongest units) or just branch out and do other. Those would of course cost less so I could upgrade them sooner.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm currently at a place where I'm almost done with sword dojos (both at level 29). but can't proceed to upgrade any dojos due to the lack of silver coins. Only thing I can upgrade continuously is the aqua slime statue and the wind fafnir (which I'll stop with once I get to level 16).

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Finding a decent pub for Void Agni has been rough. I finally got my first clear with a group of 2x Luther/Verica/Lanaora with mights ranging between 3.5k to 4.5k; I'm not sure how I'll be getting to 20 Void Agni clears before the Limited Endeavors ends at this rate.

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Finding a decent pub for Void Agni has been rough. I finally got my first clear with a group of 2x Luther/Verica/Lanaora with mights ranging between 3.5k to 4.5k; I'm not sure how I'll be getting to 20 Void Agni clears before the Limited Endeavors ends at this rate.

I run Verica and make a custom room restricted to just sword and bow users 4300+. Can usually clear with a minute left on the clock or more.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I run Verica and make a custom room restricted to just sword and bow users 4300+. Can usually clear with a minute left on the clock or more.
Any particular reason for no dagger users? Most rooms I've joined; it seems the Xanders are allergic to Force Striking while DY!Cleo and Luther users seem to survive.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
So is a max unbound high dragon wyrmprint required for high dragons or can a person work with 0UB

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
So is a max unbound high dragon wyrmprint required for high dragons or can a person work with 0UB

If its for High Midgardsormr then probably, surviving that fight has become significantly easier lately. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it. I think they just let you buy individual prints so you can unbind incrementally. You could only get it fully unbound before.

bagandscalpel

Oct 25, 2017
Depends on how much mitigation of raw stats from the WP itself you need. If your character has enough toughness to survive the HP check with just the 0UB print, then go for it. Heck, there are now setups that disregard HDT prints.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally started running HMS for realsies.
Tried like 2 months ago with Verica, got nowhere. Switched to Valentine's Hildegard with 5500+ restriction, and it's pretty ok.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Setups that disregard prints are generally to provide something else, though, is the thing; a non-MUB trial print is purely a disadvantage for the sake of budget. Depending on the character, for HMS it's probably not the biggest concern ever if your stats are very solid otherwise, but a non-MUB print means you're possibly a liability due to 1. dying easier and 2. not doing as much damage as you could be. So keep that in mind.

I can't speak to Brun, though. And for Mercury it really remains to be seen. The speculation I've seen is that it may be even more of a DPS race rather than HP this time. Wind is an element where it is very easy to get def buffs but also there are a decent number of ranged units with the right res, so if they make the HP check too ridiculous it'll be messy. But that's just guessing.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, gonna probably be able to do High Mercury tomorrow too.
Might need MUB Garuda for Lowen though.
But I won't be able to do High Brunhilda for quite some time yet. Still need like 12 Twinkling Sands.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
...that also cost a lot more rupies than I expected. But, eh, 2x every day will add up and I can always actually farm more if needed, with putting all extra stamina into IO having sorta diminishing returns at this point.

And, I mean, I still have almost 19m, so it's not like I'll go broke even if I do that plan to dismantle with damascus to get 3 5.3.0 swords. And I think I'm casually going for it at this point.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
Any particular reason for no dagger users? Most rooms I've joined; it seems the Xanders are allergic to Force Striking while DY!Cleo and Luther users seem to survive.
Yeah, it's always fun to see people using characters clearly based on their rarity. I just finished wrecking Agni with a group with two Xanders (me and another guy). In the first round I don't think he did a single force strike but apparently paid attention to what I did because by the third round he and I just crushed Agni. In the fourth round we lost our Laranoa with 75% to go and still won with more than a minute to spare.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
lmao. Got our Sylas banner.

Also just got lucky as hell. Used my daily pull which had a gold dragon crystal turn into a rainbow one, and it came out as Garuda who was the only showcase dragon I didn't have.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The new banner surprised me. I'm not sure who will summon when the gacha change is so soon, especially since Sylas isn't limited and can always be ticketed later. I guess if you really don't mind wyrmprints?

I checked my wyrmite stash, and with the gift wyrmite hitting on the 26th, I'm back up to around 32-33k. I easily have 4-5k in unread stories as well, and I'm at 4 ten-pull tickets and just under 30 single ticket vouchers. If I add them all together, I'm at 300 pulls already, meaning anything beyond this point I can spend on pulls while still saving 300 for the first anniversary (and hopeful spark mechanic). Granted with the gacha change and rated up characters, I'm not even sure sparks are as useful now, but at least I'll be able to grab something that interests me even if I get my spark target along the way. I would really like Sarisse...

This game is too generous.

Status
Not open for further replies.