• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah Lunatic Alberian Front is actually challenging. Actually had to switch over to light units. Really fun too! Also TONS of valor. Clearing the Shadow Knight gives you 300%! Really glad I didn't grind valor before this.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
feel like im lacking punch in that Alberian front XD. maybe i should consider crafting a 4* sword for alfonse?

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty challenging, I've had a few successful runs in defense. A healer is needed, every dps character having a self-heal mechanic, or at least 2 cupids in the team.

feel like im lacking punch in that Alberian front XD. maybe i should consider crafting a 4* sword for alfonse?
The free 5* sword works just fine.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is it just me or do enemies sometimes not show up on the map during Imperial Front (Lunatic)?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I enjoy using Heinwald in pubs for Lunatic Alberian Front. It isn't guaranteed everyone has Cupid for DPS heals, while Heinwald is one of the few healers that can solo objectives and contribute decent DPS while still providing good team heals.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
i had to switch my new and shiny gilgamesh for a MUB lindworm to have more punch in alberian front. i will think whats best as i end up dying anyway... maybe a combat wrymprint and keeping gilgamesh would do the trick...

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
i had to switch my new and shiny gilgamesh for a MUB lindworm to have more punch in alberian front. i will think whats best as i end up dying anyway... maybe a combat wrymprint and keeping gilgamesh would do the trick...
I've been running 50MC Mikoto with MUBHinamoto, MUBPlunder Pals and Agni at 80 and still not having much luck + people giving up left and right :/

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Used the big emblems I got from the valor rewards to help me get this:
3y3Viug.jpg
My first 5* elemental weapon! Max unbound using ingots.
Just in time for the hard part of the event, Annelie is doing a ton of damage with this thing

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I just had a Lunatic Front public group where I saved the bottom left house to reveal the enemies on the map and the host quit. I guess the sheer number of enemies coming towards the gate was too much for them.

This is going to take a couple of days before Lunatic Front public groups stabilize.

Not having a Treasure Trade for Badge <-> Great Badge is brutal. Time to stock up on Rupies and Mana.

Last edited:

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just got Fjorm from a daily and 3 Marths in a row in 10 pulls.
Just give me Veronica....

Last edited:

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Veronica and Imperial Front weren't too bad.
But I set it ir to 6k+ Light for the former.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I've benched Alfonse for Lunatic Front; it's time for Ryozen to shine! His S1 team defense buff paired with "The Heroes Arrive" wyrmprint healing doublebuff has been able to handle the waves much better even with a lower might.

I can't wait for that Limited Summer Ryozen everyone is talking about. Get my old boy some swim trunks or a Speedo.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Summer Mym seems to make the most sense, but I don't know if they want to have a playable Mym yet.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I could see some time travel shenanigans happening in the story and the original Mym showing up and able to be summoned

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
They'll definitely have playable Mym eventually. There are dozens of GBF summons that eventually got turned into regular units.

I can see her being a really popular Gala character, in fact :P

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Yesterday i was happy that im able to craft my first 4* weapon.

Today i run a event that casually drops 5* weapons - LOL.

Not complaining though - ill take everything i can get. These weapons are better than anything i can craft right now i guess - though they seem to lack skills.

My Karl and Lowen are at 40MC now so they are ready to be used. Havent had much time to coop the Alberia Front, sitting at 400k Valor right now and my goal are at least 650k for the Light Sword.

Havent tried the Alfonse/Veronica trial yet - are they manageable in coop with my 40MC 3.5k Might units ?
Some notes for that:

• The dark weapons from Ghost don't specifically help for Shroom at all. If anything they're vaguely implying there's a future fight with a dull afflicting light enemy.
  • The wind weapons from Shroom are basically completely unnecessary for the Hermit fight; they only let you kill his copies easier but that's not a thing you really need to worry about to begin with.
  • If you're fighting Zephyr with a ranged weapon, it's better to just use your regular one if you have one (though I guess early on, maybe it would be easier to make the Void one?). If you dodge everything and your team breaks him fast enough, you will only be afflicted with dull a few times and will otherwise have better stats.
Also, on that note- since you plan to use Karl for Zephyr...

Make sure you Force Strike a lot during overdrive, please. Best sword combo in general is 2-3 hits then FS; you never want to do the jump attack if you can help it. But during OD you can even do rolls into FS when dodging, to really keep hitting him with it (especially as sword FS has some horizontal range to it).

A good sword alone can get him most of the way to breaking before the point where everyone needs to group up to take damage again. If you can avoid that, your healer/ranged don't get dulled and you all save your dragon bar. Play well enough, and even melee can shapeshift later in the fight.

Thanks mate, gonna keep that in mind once im actively running Void.
I assume after the FEH Event is over we are gonna get some new Void Endavours ?

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Heinwald really feels like the most valuable unit for Lunatic Alberian Front. Unless the melee units are doing something very wrong, they usually don't take enough of a beating to warrant using Hildegard.

Heinwald's minor heals seem to be enough to cover for all of the chip damage, and he's got decent crowd control.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
It'd be great if Alphonse and Veronica's Trials were permanent. With them, we basically have a decent stop-gap to cover every element's endgame until High Jupiter and Zodiark release, since we now have HMS, HMC, and HBH for Fire/Wind/Water.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It'd be great if Alphonse and Veronica's Trials were permanent. With them, we basically have a decent stop-gap to cover every element's endgame until High Jupiter and Zodiark release, since we now have HMS, HMC, and HBH for Fire/Wind/Water.

They're fun but there needs to be rewards to grind for.

Loving the Lunatic Alberian front a lot, btw. I figure I'll be grinding this instead of imperial onslaught until the event is over since you can use the large emblems to get insignias here too + regular emblems + valor. Too much payoff to not grind.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Got a good team that managed to clear Lunatic Alberian front with no casualties! Shadow Knight didn't spawn but still quite happy to have gotten through that, was a nice Valor boost!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
They're fun but there needs to be rewards to grind for.

Loving the Lunatic Alberian front a lot, btw. I figure I'll be grinding this instead of imperial onslaught until the event is over since you can use the large emblems to get insignias here too + regular emblems + valor. Too much payoff to not grind.

They currently drop the parts needed for Twinkling Sands. You could maybe make the weekly high dragon chest guarantee a Twinkling Sands piece for their Trials (comes out to at most 12 pieces for 1.2 Sands a month), as another alternative to HMS prelude in terms of preparing for high dragon fights for folks still on their way.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whew, beat lunatic with only one party member dying. I was using Marth, and I think his heal saved our asses a few times at least.

Two other survivors were lily and heimdall, dont remember what the 4th character was.

Not sure who I want to proceed with for future runs.

And yes we beat the knight.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Is lunatic alberian front the best way of grinding great badges?

They seem really stingy with them

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Is lunatic alberian front the best way of grinding great badges?

They seem really stingy with them
It seems you get more if you clear it faster. I finished it alone with like 4 minutes or less left at one point after the host quit during wave 2 and I got only 56. Finished it with 5 minutes and got around 80-90. I also saw a screen of someone getting over 100.

So, yeah, it's probably the best if you actually play well enough.

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Is there any chance there will be anything to spend Badges on besides the gold/mana stuff ?

I have 22k of them, and as i farm Great Badges i just get more and more of them.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
im getting around 90-97 GBadges from the alberian fron per run. we always get we dark knight and the boss, but obviously not fast enough for the complete set. also, if your team has two cupids, and some sort of healing, you definetly dont need a healer. For me it clicked when i started using my MUB Lunar Festivities along with the MUB event print (although is true that the event print does nothing to heal me unless we have a team defense buff on the team XD) But just FS charging my skills makes up for the posible damage, as i can iframe more often, deal more damage, and also use Alfonse AoE healing spin to recharge whatever damage i got.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
A healer isn't necessary, but specifically Heinwald has basically everything you want for successful full Valor runs. Him repeatingly topping off everyone combined with good AoE damage skills and group Strength buffs means he isn't a liability damage-wise and can still solo objectives while still allowing others to play aggressively and make mistakes without relying on dragon procs. I will say other healers are more iffy though, especially if you want go for every objective, but they're probably still decent for learning the map and guranteeing at least a clear.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
A healer isn't necessary, but specifically Heinwald has basically everything you want for successful full Valor runs. Him repeatingly topping off everyone combined with good AoE damage skills and group Strength buffs means he isn't a liability damage-wise and can still solo objectives while still allowing others to play aggressively and make mistakes without relying on dragon procs. I will say other healers are more iffy though, especially if you want go for every objective, but they're probably still decent for learning the map and guranteeing at least a clear.

Heinwald is a death machine. i dont consider him a "healer" XD. but i was meaning hildegarde specifically. i have had a couple runs with her switching in after someone saw that we had no healer (but 3 cupids!) and her Julietta/cupid changed to a hilde/Unicorn.... >_<

everything was fine... but i want to go faster damn it!!! XD

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Ive made rooms that don't allow healers, only for a guy to enter and immediately change into verica

Now i start as soon as the fourth guy is in

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Hm... I started playing Dragalia Lost recently for the FE event and just finished the event story, but there was no ending, everything stopped before the big battle. Do the event endings only come when the event closes?

Or do I need to finish Lunatic Alberian Front (there's no way I can do that with my current team. I've only just gotten to the level of the hard one)?

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Hm... I started playing Dragalia Lost recently for the FE event and just finished the event story, but there was no ending, everything stopped before the big battle. Do the event endings only come when the event closes?

Or do I need to finish Lunatic Alberian Front (there's no way I can do that with my current team. I've only just gotten to the level of the hard one)?
Unless it's a raid, the story ending usually comes when the event is over.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I wish people would stop picking melees with no self heal/regen like Albert. They are dying 90% of the time.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I joined a repel the invaders infernal level in Co-op, we had my 5500 might Annelie and 3 Alfonse over 4000 might, and 3 of us had Cupid as our dragon.

The host said "healing!" And spent ages switching to Hildegarde, then he took a ton of damage as Hildegarde (while we were all doing fine and in fact healing him) and then he quit about halfway in lol. It was... bizarre

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
In terms of the story, I think this event is closer to a raid narratively, so we'll get an ending part once the event's over, mainly because there was no "The End" text at the last available part. For facility events, the stories are self-contained so you read them all in one sitting, while Raul events don't unlock their final part until the event's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.