• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
Nice, just pulled Veronica! Now I have all the FE characters. Not too bad considering I started playing 2 days ago :P

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
A good way to keep from getting bored with this event is to switch up your characters. I'm just a bit over 6 million valor and changing to Gala Ranzal from Odetta (who replaced Alfonse a while back) has made it fun again -- even if they are both sword users.

Deleted member 56266

Account closed at user request
Banned
Apr 25, 2019
I've been rolling with Marth Alfonse Fjorm and Veronica straight up pretending I'm playing a Fire Emblem game and it's amazing.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The FE event sound and UI changes on top of the references definitely help make the game feel like a mobile Fire Emblem Warriors.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ellisane looks good in anything, and if they ever released skins for purchase, I wouldn't be able to resist. It is very dangerous.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
New difficulty being added to Resplendant Refrain
now that i have Lucretia i will try to banish him properly using the most from the energy mechanic. Vixel will finally meet his fated tandem for this battle! (i refuse to use hildegarde XD the spotlight is somewhere else!) Im conflicted about Elias though... maybe i just switch to Annelie. she will probably hit harder anyway. and she will buff all us as well.

im checking, and the description on all energy skill mention increasing energy levels for the TEAM (not allies) but i think that on raids i have recieved energy buffs from other members, do any of you know how this works for sure? i have never checked properly.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Now that the AI uses force strikes the raid is going to be very different, raid bosses usually stay in overdrive for a while.
Getting hit with force strikes from 16 characters as opposed to 4 is going to make a big difference.

Also, 4 Halloween Elisanne equipped with the Gauge Accelerator wyrmprint, all using force strikes.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I assume this is probably not the case, but does anyone know if The Shining Overlord's Sword Skill Damage upgrade applies to katanas as well? In looking through the wyrmprints, there isn't one with a katana ability/user upgrade at all despite there being one for what looks like just about everything else.. have they just not added one yet or does it fall under the same catch all?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Nope, katanas (technically called blades) aren't considered swords. Each of the 40% weapon skill damage Wyrmorints were introduced one at a time, starting with lances if I recall currently, so the rest of the weapons will most likely get their turn eventually.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
I am soo done with this game. 12k Wyvern Prints later and all I got was only 5* fire dragons. I want Veronica. This game keeps screwing with me when I want to build out my dark team. I even have my 5* summoner ticket, but it's useless since I have all of the 5* characters on the list. It's like the game wants me to get the regular recorruring 5* heros but when limited comes in, forget about it. Especially when 5* dark are the main characters.

I guess Marth with be a good constellation gift. I am tired of Nef being my only 5* Hero for dark.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
I assume this is probably not the case, but does anyone know if The Shining Overlord's Sword Skill Damage upgrade applies to katanas as well? In looking through the wyrmprints, there isn't one with a katana ability/user upgrade at all despite there being one for what looks like just about everything else.. have they just not added one yet or does it fall under the same catch all?
yeah we are lacking for blades, daggers, wands and staff, at east for now. they have just released the one for bows, and they are going one at a time. as the next original event features a blade 5* we will problably see blades next :P

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, katanas (technically called blades) aren't considered swords. Each of the 40% weapon skill damage Wyrmorints were introduced one at a time, starting with lances if I recall currently, so the rest of the weapons will most likely get their turn eventually.

So far we have:

Lance: Dragon and Tamer (skill damage / dark res)
Axe: Kung Fu Masters (crit rate / skill damage)
Sword: The Shining Overlord (skill damage / dragon's claws)
Bow: Forest Bonds (skill damage / striking haste)

...really seems like Lance and Bow kinda got screwed on that second ability, especially non-light Lances, huh.

And all of them can drop, fwiw. Shining Overlord is hard story, Kung Fu Masters is dragons, D&T and Forest Bonds is Void. So realistically you'd probably only end up with the latter two, but you never know.

also, vaguely off topic side note, this just reminds me of how it's been amusing going through google translated guides for Another Eden, as it usually translates both "sword" and "katana" as... "sword"

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I am soo done with this game. 12k Wyvern Prints later and all I got was only 5* fire dragons. I want Veronica. This game keeps screwing with me when I want to build out my dark team. I even have my 5* summoner ticket, but it's useless since I have all of the 5* characters on the list. It's like the game wants me to get the regular recorruring 5* heros but when limited comes in, forget about it. Especially when 5* dark are the main characters.

I guess Marth with be a good constellation gift. I am tired of Nef being my only 5* Hero for dark.

I can sympathize. 150 summons with tickets and no featured adventurers whatsoever. Got Heinwald, Nefaria, and some dragons.

I have 105k Wyrmite saved up and was ready and willing to empty most of my stash on this showcase, but now I'm hesitant thanks to my awful luck so far...

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Just to put median pulling results into perspective, with a 0.5% pull chance, 12 tenfolds {14.4K Wyrmite) only gives you about a 50% chance of specifically rolling Veronica, even factoring in pity rate. Additionally, you'd need 39 tenfolds for a 90% chance of landing her, 78 tenfolds for a 99%. Even then, one out of every hundred people are gonna be unlucky enough to still not get her after those 78. Either way, gacha gonna gacha.

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
It's the Cygames way. They're mega generous in terms of rolls and not having a lot of P2W mechanics, but their rate ups are literally the worst in the business.

Great for casual players and those that don't unit chase, but horrible for those who want a specific unit.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
I can sympathize. 150 summons with tickets and no featured adventurers whatsoever. Got Heinwald, Nefaria, and some dragons.

I have 105k Wyrmite saved up and was ready and willing to empty most of my stash on this showcase, but now I'm hesitant thanks to my awful luck so far...

It sucks that the next event, I already have every character/dragon, so I can skip it easily. I soo want Veronica since I couldn't get the 5* new years Dark hero NOR the last 5* dark event characters. What's funny is that when I do pull 5*, it's always either a Dragon I don't have yet (don't need on team) or a 5* character I don't have (don't need on team). I wish you luck. If you can pull a Veronica for me, I would be happy for you.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
I feel incredibly lucky that I got all 3 FEH characters in two tenfolds, I've never gotten a rate up banner 5* adventurer except for Gala Ranzal and Dragonyule Cleo. Veronica is my first natural 5* Dark character as I've missed all the other ones.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
And everytime they add a new unit, the chances of getting the one you want drops a little.

Thus I promoted Botan to hold me over to my next good dark unit. I know my sazanka is better, but outside the golems, I dislike how axes play. Oh yeah I have Veronica but ugh, rather play melee.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I really hope I can get Veronica with my next Daily Pulls abd Wyrmite.
I don't want to drop another $240...

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
It's the Cygames way. They're mega generous in terms of rolls and not having a lot of P2W mechanics, but their rate ups are literally the worst in the business.

Great for casual players and those that don't unit chase, but horrible for those who want a specific unit.

To be fair rate ups in this game aren't as bad as granblue.

We do not talk about sariel.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Thanks all for the scoop on the wyrmprints!

Boy that is tough. I got Veronica and Marth (think I've gotten him at least 3 times now) very early on, but have not been able to get a Fjorm yet. I did finally get another 5* on a summon today.. my first Pazuzu.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I did 2 or 3 more 10s when I rated up and got a Gilgamesh dupe, which is pretty good even if not quite as lucky as the ones I did at the start of the banner.

Still not sure if I wanna do more; I don't need the non-Marths and I'm just happy I got him (even if I actually need him the least, he's just the most amusing to have) but limited is limited, and another good dark ranged unit would be nice...

well, we'll see on Monday; another 10 or 20 can't hurt at least

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Just to put median pulling results into perspective, with a 0.5% pull chance, 12 tenfolds {14.4K Wyrmite) only gives you about a 50% chance of specifically rolling Veronica, even factoring in pity rate. Additionally, you'd need 39 tenfolds for a 90% chance of landing her, 78 tenfolds for a 99%. Even then, one out of every hundred people are gonna be unlucky enough to still not get her after those 78. Either way, gacha gonna gacha.

*palms start sweating profusely*

I wish you hadn't shared the math with me. lol My heart goes out to anyone that's been on the losing side of those odds. (And for all I know, that could be me by the end of this event...)

It sucks that the next event, I already have every character/dragon, so I can skip it easily. I soo want Veronica since I couldn't get the 5* new years Dark hero NOR the last 5* dark event characters. What's funny is that when I do pull 5*, it's always either a Dragon I don't have yet (don't need on team) or a 5* character I don't have (don't need on team). I wish you luck. If you can pull a Veronica for me, I would be happy for you.

Hey, thanks! :D It's all but guaranteed they'll do a re-run of the FE characters in the future, so if you can't get her in this event, I'm sure you'll be able to eventually. :)

How many summons did you do so far?

Boy that is tough. I got Veronica and Marth (think I've gotten him at least 3 times now) very early on, but have not been able to get a Fjorm yet. I did finally get another 5* on a summon today.. my first Pazuzu.

I know this is crazy talk, but they should have a system in place where if you summon dupes of a 5 adventurer a certain number of times, your next summon would be a guaranteed 5 that's not currently in your roster. Wishful thinking, yeah, but not entirely unreasonable.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
lol My heart goes out to anyone that's been on the losing side of those odds.

FEw days ago I stopped to tenfold I got from rewards I had 2 non ssr multipulls, did the tenfolder -> Got 5th dupe of Fjorm. Back to almost 3k Wyrmite collected and accepted the truth I don't get Marth and will not blow more multis to this banner and just keep collecting Wyrmites for future banners.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
For me, as much as I really want Veronica, it's just not worth chasing it on a three-way banner. If I could spark her or something that'd be a different story, but since I can't, and with her competing with Marth and Fjorm who I already have, it's just too dangerous for me to pull. I have Curren and Heinwald as my 5* dark characters, as well as a promoted Sazanka, so I'm okay on that end.

Still, I'd love to have her but I'm going to resist. Just a few more days of temptation...

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Managed to get enough wyrmite for a final 10 pull and Fjorm came home~! Got all the FE characters now so quite happy :). Not sure about where to put her though, as my Burn Res team has Elisanne on it and not sure who to shuffle off for Fjorm.

Let's see if I can restock for the Gala now though, ho boy.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Been a long journey, but I should just about make it on the final day with no ashes used!

60337400_2484258071584929_6444739817971384320_n.jpg

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
After blowing pretty much everything I had and failing to get Curran and then Gala Ranzal I was surprised the game gave me Fjorm and Veronica almost immediately. I did get a dupe Fjorm trying to get Marth but then he showed up on a single ticket pull after I traded in some badges, and I've still got 6k wyrmite, 2 10 pull tickets and 20+ singles. I'm not expecting this kind of luck in the game ever again (I would trade them all for G. Ranzal tho, no lie).

I also agree with whoever said weapon and crafting U.I. stuff could use an update, it's a bit of a nightmare sorting though all of these weapon drops and coordinating who gets what. That and some of the weapon skills seem like legit garbage to me, why would they reward me with a lame AoE dmg skill for my healer after spending all those resources on the high level staves? That's why I kinda laughed when my bf (the crossover renewed his interest, hasn't played since last year) was complaining about the Folkvangr not having an active weaponskill on it, I think the passive's great compared to most of the alternatives on the 5* weapons...

user__

Oct 25, 2017
I spent all my resources trying to get all the limited adventurers and I'm still missing one of them. I'm now reading some of the dragon stories to get enough wyrmite to be able to do one last ten pull summon before the banner ends. Gacha games can get harsh, damn.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
The sad thing is that the removal of the wyrmprints from the pool make it seemingly really easy to get everything basically. During this banner, I quickly got the 4* units I was still missing since the start and it gave me a lot of good stuff aside too. But now I see that not much has changed after all. The game is not going to change or react in any way to my current situation. I'm a bit frustrated by this outcome, but if I cave in on this last attempt, it will mean that I'll be probably not be able to do a pull at all on the next banner, and that would be a first. I guess I'm giving up. While I write this, the music for the dragon stories sounds in background, making it all a bit more sad.

Those dragon stories I read were good though.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The Wyrmprint removal helped a lot with making it so you're going to get way more useful stuff compared to before per Wyrmite spent since if you don't have a huge collection, you're way more likely to get adventurers and dragons you didn't have which would have previously been Wyrmprints. It's amazing for new players who are basically guaranteed to get new interesting stuff every time they get a 5* now. However, the featured rate-up chances are still the same, so specifically chasing anything hasn't changed at all. The FE banner gives extra emphasis to this fact by having 3 limited 5* adventurers people want to chase. It's gonna be especially rough chasing the last adventurer since if you already own 2 of them, you're gonna get Elwater 1/4 of the time whenever a 5* pops up.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
The Wyrmprint removal helped a lot with making it so you're going to get way more useful stuff compared to before per Wyrmite spent since if you don't have a huge collection, you're way more likely to get adventurers and dragons you didn't have which would have previously been Wyrmprints. It's amazing for new players who are basically guaranteed to get new interesting stuff every time they get a 5* now. However, the featured rate-up chances are still the same, so specifically chasing anything hasn't changed at all. The FE banner gives extra emphasis to this fact by having 3 limited 5* adventurers people want to chase. It's gonna be especially rough chasing the last adventurer since if you already own 2 of them, you're gonna get Elwater 1/4 of the time whenever a 5* pops up.
Yep. I spent about 10k wyrmite and 3-4 10x pulls and only got one. I only got another because of the premium summon. Not gonna summon any more (other than daily deal) for the last one.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Given how useful the Heroes Arrive wyrmprint is, I'm tempted to get a a couple copies beyond my MLB just so I can run it on more than one adventurer. It might be nice to use on the AI for wave-clearing events, now that they use their force strikes more often...

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I spent all my resources trying to get all the limited adventurers and I'm still missing one of them. I'm now reading some of the dragon stories to get enough wyrmite to be able to do one last ten pull summon before the banner ends. Gacha games can get harsh, damn.

Yoooo. I had no idea those stories gave anything, had enough for two ten summons and actually got what I wanted. 😂

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
After trying and failing to complete Alfonse's trial with Veronica like thirty times, I decided to kit up Alex on a whim. Completed it in two tries XD

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, after 28 10 pulls with no Veronica, I'm done spending money for another good while.
Was thinking of going for the $240 to try, but I know I won't get her.

So around like 40 10 pulls and 40 singles on this banner total.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, after 28 10 pulls with no Veronica, I'm done spending money for another good while.

I'm sorry.

You're definitely doing the right thing, best to cut your losses now. I hope you got some useful stuff along the way, at least. Just think, if we had the spark system you would have been well beyond the point of being able to spark her. :/

Edit:

I'm over ten million valor now and I'm still grinding Alberion Front. The insignia trade is too good.

Last edited:

Rayen

Oct 29, 2017
I spent all the wyrmrite I had, at least 15 ten pulls and didn't get one of the FE characters. I did get a bunch of people I didn't have though since I'm still new, including Vixel and Prometheus who I really wanted.

Just very disappointing to do the event stuff, get all of that wyrmrite and just watch all of it turn into eldwater. Ugh. I used it to turn some of my cute three and four star boys into five star boys, so it went to good use I guess.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I pulled Fjorm today and joined the 2/3 FEH Pull Club. I was hoping for Veronica; but knew deep down she wasn't coming home. My 50MC Xainfried is now at risk of being forever benched.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry.

You're definitely doing the right thing, best to cut your losses now. I hope you got some useful stuff along the way, at least. Just think, if we had the spark system you would have been well beyond the point of being able to spark her. :/

Edit:

I'm over ten million valor now and I'm still grinding Alberion Front. The insignia trade is too good.

Yeah the rewards are too good, really. That said, not sure i have it in me to go past 10 million.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably check our around 3 million since getting marched with a good team for Lunatic front is like pulling teeth.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm kinda approaching 2 million? I enjoy the idea of defense battles but the shadow knight kinda ruins it to be honest, it kills the pacing and doubles the length of every run, and by the time I've finished one run it feels like it's been ages and my thumb aches from all the tapping.

Without the shadow knight it would be much more fun and farmable

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
I'm getting way too many Front fails for it to be viable time-wise.
I don't know how some of you have the patience for it, other than doing it once for the daily.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Does anyone know how far the "Clear the Alberian Front" limited endeavor goes up to?

FEw days ago I stopped to tenfold I got from rewards I had 2 non ssr multipulls, did the tenfolder -> Got 5th dupe of Fjorm. Back to almost 3k Wyrmite collected and accepted the truth I don't get Marth and will not blow more multis to this banner and just keep collecting Wyrmites for future banners.

These physically hurt to read. Sorry, guys. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.