• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Annelie and Halloween Elisanne are really good for The Alberian Front (Lunatic). I get the most successful runs with a full team of lancers or wands.

But there's always some runs where someone goes to the top left house instead of staying by the gate path to intercept the 3 wolves that spawn nearby.. and the gate ends up getting damaged. 🙄 Or people forget to walk into the glowing circles after saving the houses. 🙄

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Welp, after 28 10 pulls with no Veronica, I'm done spending money for another good while.
Was thinking of going for the $240 to try, but I know I won't get her.

So around like 40 10 pulls and 40 singles on this banner total.

I feel you. Veronica elluded me too after spending almost all my single tickets, all my tenfolds and a lot of wyrmrite. I gave up wasting my rolls after the last 5 or so tenfolds gave me absolutely nothing new or useful. I got 6 Marths in the process, lol.

And speaking of Marth, I kind of have been avoiding high dragon battles for a long while and now I have a little more confidence in my characters to give them a try, but is Marth a good character to get into HMS or is there's an over abundance of him? I wanna know before I start using my resources on an elemental 5* sword and uncapping Cerberus, especially since I have Ranzal and Albert who may also want a sword for their element and Marishiten looks really tempting to uncap since she's limited (although my dark roster is a bit meh).

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
I feel you. Veronica elluded me too after spending almost all my single tickets, all my tenfolds and a lot of wyrmrite. I gave up wasting my rolls after the last 5 or so tenfolds gave me absolutely nothing new or useful. I got 6 Marths in the process, lol.

And speaking of Marth, I kind of have been avoiding high dragon battles for a long while and now I have a little more confidence in my characters to give them a try, but is Marth a good character to get into HMS or is there's an over abundance of him? I wanna know before I start using my resources on an elemental 5* sword and uncapping Cerberus, especially since I have Ranzal and Albert who may also want a sword for their element and Marishiten looks really tempting to uncap since she's limited (although my dark roster is a bit meh).
HMS has been plagued by an overabundance of healers from the very beginning, the event influx of Marth players is acually helpful in giving people who only had Verica/Vildegarde a DPS alternative. It's rare to find a room of 4 DPS where not one has a pocket healer. You'll be fine.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm about to hit 4 million (with a few runs left after that, I have full wings oops), and will probably hit 5 million tomorrow as I'll be leveling and probably won't get 3 HMC clears in one day.

Which means I probably coulda sorta casually hit 10 mil if I'd consistently ran it as often as I've done it in the past few days as I've been more on top of it, but... eh. Even with good room conditions that let me escape all the fucking inexplicable Phoenix Alfonses and such, it's all over the place. Really just makes me wish I had 3 friends who played, so I could go "let's sit down for ~30 minutes and just knock out some runs" and that'd be it.

...also the majority of the great badge rewards are really kinda bad? Insignias are nice to have but they're practically worthless in practice; call me when they add silver coins to the event shops (or coin trading) so I can actually use any of them. Like I'm mostly just considering getting amber royals, even with having a worse price than the regular insignias, because I maxed my staff dojos so all I might need for that color are royals for 5.3s. After that, I guess I'll pick a color and get regulars, but, well, coins are the limiting factor so they'll just pile up.

also why can't you trade up regular badges, I have 31000 of these things

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm more interested in the girl in the above banner. Well hello there. <3

Zardin looks really nice though, but I'm set on 5* adventurers right now. The dragon looks great too, but none of these are limited so they can always spook me later.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Zardin's animations are amazing haha

Also that new Dark Bow is going to be better than Nefaria Isnt he

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I was not expecting triple chibi dance poses to pop up above Zardin for his Ravishing Rainbow animation; it is quite fabulous. Takemikazuchi has a pretty badass-looking skill.

I do like that they're introducing the 4*'s and 5*'s with the same weapon/element combo in the same banner when we don't have the combo yet (we didn't need that for Sylas since we already have Aeleen), they did the same with Albert/Odetta. It makes not getting the featured 5* more manageable, and helps fill out the roster so all the combos are accounted for across rarities

The new dark bow might be blind resist, which is still the least represented, though it's less of an issue now with Alex.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
decided hey, fuck it, let's go for pity break after some singles + dailies rated me up again; did another 10 singles since I had 50 something (only non 3* was dupe Lowen), and I was planning to not actually pull till the afternoon seeing as it's uhhh 3 AM

but my cat jumped on my lap, so my superstition was satisfied early, and I ended up having to do 4 10s to break

...mostly eldwater and worthless dragons, but hey, I got a new 5*! It's, uh, Lin You and not one of the FE characters, but I'm glad to have her (and thankful the axe wasn't a Curran dupe), and she might actually be my HMC alt now since Sylas and Louise both seem shaky... and me and my ~37k wyrmite are content with that for now. So goodbye Veronica and Fjorm, I guess.

This means I sorta went from having 0 wind 5*s to having 4/5 of them since Gala, and if you include the dupe Sylas I'd have gotten 3 of them in this banner. Of course, the one I actually specifically wanted is the one I still lack, Maribelle. But it's nice to have my adventurer luck continue, even if it's mostly due to the system changes letting me stretch wyrmite further alongside how much they've given out, haha.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
decided hey, fuck it, let's go for pity break after some singles + dailies rated me up again; did another 10 singles since I had 50 something (only non 3* was dupe Lowen), and I was planning to not actually pull till the afternoon seeing as it's uhhh 3 AM

but my cat jumped on my lap, so my superstition was satisfied early, and I ended up having to do 4 10s to break

...mostly eldwater and worthless dragons, but hey, I got a new 5*! It's, uh, Lin You and not one of the FE characters, but I'm glad to have her (and thankful the axe wasn't a Curran dupe), and she might actually be my HMC alt now since Sylas and Louise both seem shaky... and me and my ~37k wyrmite are content with that for now. So goodbye Veronica and Fjorm, I guess.

This means I sorta went from having 0 wind 5*s to having 4/5 of them since Gala, and if you include the dupe Sylas I'd have gotten 3 of them in this banner. Of course, the one I actually specifically wanted is the one I still lack, Maribelle. But it's nice to have my adventurer luck continue, even if it's mostly due to the system changes letting me stretch wyrmite further alongside how much they've given out, haha.
Congrats! It's weird how things work out sometimes, huh?

I went into the FEH banner with fire/water being my weakest, and I got Marth/Mikoto and then Fjorm/Lily, all new. I also got Heinwald, so my dark team is a little stronger now. My weakest would probably have to be wind, even though I have Lin You/Maribelle/Hawk.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, nice, even if it was very foolish since it's so late, I was able to get a good HMC room and we cleared within 2 tries.

It's weird because the room kinda had too much strength? Like both times the break happened even before the first bursting bubbles, which meant most of the group couldn't really shapeshift during it so we actually did weirdly less damage despite easily breaking twice, and then the fight reached a third use of Salvation. The first time that went badly since only I (as Lowen) and an Addis lived through it, and I think we maaaaybe could have beaten it still but he wasn't able to free me from the prison and so I died despite having Roc ready to go. Then the second time I died near the end as I healed when I was apparently not actually safe from a spiral, but everyone else lived through the extra phase and was able to kill her in time.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Since the new banner ends around the 26th/27th there will probably be a 3 day Gala banner and then the new Wind raid.

Thankfully Zardin and co are not limited so everyone use this opportunity to hoard unless you really want these units now

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
i dont really need any of them so at least i will save. probably only a tenfold or two depending on rates up.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I spent a nice amount of time unlocking the first 21 nodes of every adventurer I have to unlock all of their stories. I calculated it all, and if I read everything I have a little over 6k worth of wyrmite there. The issue is finding the time to read it all. >_<

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I spent a nice amount of time unlocking the first 21 nodes of every adventurer I have to unlock all of their stories. I calculated it all, and if I read everything I have a little over 6k worth of wyrmite there. The issue is finding the time to read it all. >_<
Well, if you are desperate for the wyrmite to pull before the end of the event, you could really just skip through all the stories, then read them later at your leisure?

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
I just started the event yesterday after being away from the game for a while. The music is wonderful as always.

I had 3 10-pull tickets and about 12K wyrmite, so I blew it all on 10-pulls. I was able to get Veronica but not Marth, who I really wanted. I got TWO Fjorms, which kind of pissed me off. I still have two more tickets to collect from daily rewards, so we'll see if I can snag Marth.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I just started the event yesterday after being away from the game for a while. The music is wonderful as always.

I had 3 10-pull tickets and about 12K wyrmite, so I blew it all on 10-pulls. I was able to get Veronica but not Marth, who I really wanted. I got TWO Fjorms, which kind of pissed me off. I still have two more tickets to collect from daily rewards, so we'll see if I can snag Marth.
I'm fairly sure today is the last day

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Oooh, got a Resounding Rendition drop from IO, which was a nice little surprise this morning.

Which made me think... since Mercury pub clears actually aren't going poorly, I think I'll wait the month till Void Poseidon to make Lin You into an alt for Lowen? That way I can see if her void weapon is worth farming for, and maybe luck into prints for her from drops and not have to buy all of the copies from the shop. I'd be inclined to actually make the 5.3 this time since how burnt I felt by Lowen's void staff (even if it ultimately was totally fine, thankfully), but it's on the other axe upgrade path than the one I have...

Though I guess the prints would be KFM + Levin's, and unfortunately they're from dragons and IO respectively rather than Void, but... still, I've got Levin's from IO once so there's a chance for more in that span, at least.

There's also that I'd like to pull on the next Gala before I give in and use 3 sunstones on Zephyr (and lose the dupe I sometimes actively use in the process), but I wouldn't feel that bad about resorting to that given that I would have needed <2 more free stones to MUB dragons for this + the next 2 trials. And now that I got a Gilgamesh dupe that's even easier if I use him, as it's down to only needing <1 more stone in 6 months. Which will happen, since it's less than a full stone just due to needing ores after maxing bonds with every dragon I have, and then giving them out + raid dragon bonding will certainly hit that.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I somehow doubt Leif will join if he is sword

Now we have story characters of all weapons except blade and wand. I doubt either him or Patia will somehow make the move to Blade given their artwork is so clearly Sword

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I'm kinda approaching 2 million? I enjoy the idea of defense battles but the shadow knight kinda ruins it to be honest, it kills the pacing and doubles the length of every run, and by the time I've finished one run it feels like it's been ages and my thumb aches from all the tapping.

Without the shadow knight it would be much more fun and farmable
Yeah, the run should be more aggressive with the waves and not have a side boss at all

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Though I guess the prints would be KFM + Levin's, and unfortunately they're from dragons and IO respectively rather than Void, but... still, I've got Levin's from IO once so there's a chance for more in that span, at least.

Flower in the Fray is the best second print for Axe users. Kung Fu Masters already puts you 1% shy of the crit rate cap so Levin's Champion is overkill. FitF gives you the same crit damage boost LC does alongside a 20% skill damage boost that fits right in with the 20% on KFM to get you to the cap exactly.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Flower in the Fray is the best second print for Axe users. Kung Fu Masters already puts you 1% shy of the crit rate cap so Levin's Champion is overkill. FitF gives you the same crit damage boost LC does alongside a 20% skill damage boost that fits right in with the 20% on KFM to get you to the cap exactly.

Ah, I see. I've not really used them much so I didn't even think about it, haha.

Good news is I actually have a 3UB FitF as is, so that'll be even easier to do.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the run should be more aggressive with the waves and not have a side boss at all

I can see future editions of this event not necessarily having a side boss. They listen to feedback, plus I think it's supposed to be a fire emblem reference to having the black Knight appear out of a house in Fire emblem path of radiance, chapter 11, where once you are ready to attack the main boss of the level he appears (or after a certain number of turns if you're slow), same as the shadow knight does in Dragalia if you're quick enough. Of course, there your goal is to avoid him (because he'll fuck you right up), rather than kill him, which didn't translate to dragalia because while he maintains the fuck you right up part, everyone wants him dead for the rewards.

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
I somehow doubt Leif will join if he is sword

Now we have story characters of all weapons except blade and wand. I doubt either him or Patia will somehow make the move to Blade given their artwork is so clearly Sword

my guess is that he will join, as we have Sarisse, he will be living in the halidom and working on the mission mechanic and not usable in the near future, but avaliable later as a gala character.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The weird thing with Sarisse is that the Gala is specifically "Gala Sarisse" with an entirely different model than the one that popped up for Melsa's raid and also different art than the one for the story/Melsa raid/Easter event. For all intensive purposes we're essentially missing a playable "normal" Sarisse that the Gala would be an upgrade of, similar to Ranzal/Gala Ranzal. The only iffy thing is that they would hypothetically both be bow units, though normal Sarisse could potentially be Light like Luca instead of fire if they do ever decide to make her playable through the campaign.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I legit think that Sarisse, Leif, Mym, Harle, Zethia and the siblings will only ever be available as Gala characters (or the occasional seasonal alt) simply because they would be good "premium" characters that people would pull for.
I very much doubt we will get any of them as free story characters.
We've already established that Sarisse and Mym live in the Halidom and they would have joined us as a free member by this point if being on our side was the only requirement for being a party member (like Alex)

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I feel Sarisse was supposed to join around the Melsa event and was just not ready, and then fell by the wayside until Gala. Besides, a lot of the text treats Sarisse as not really being in the Halidom and just coming and going, unlike Luca.

Which means that Leif could do the same and yeah, join as Gala Leif, tho we already had a Gala Sword guy

That leaves out Patia. My guess is that chapter 9 ends up with Chelle allying with Euden under the condition Leif joins _her_. Patia leaves the knights and becomes a plot character that wields a blade.

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
Funny that the first repeat event is the one I stopped playing at before.

I've been playing daily since I got a new phone a few months back, but my goals in the game are usually "Can I get powerful enough so I can auto this?" which, pragmatically, seems weird! Play enough so I don't have to play? I dunno man. And at this point, I pretty much can for IO and Dragon fights. Learning the "hard" fights like void agni was cool, but the high dragons are not something I'm terribly interested in trying. So I'm just trucking along just to... continue trucking along. Sometimes when I think about it it kind of all seems pointless, even more than the regular "video games are pointless" sentiment.

Not trying to downplay anyone else's enjoyment, I'm just having my "is this actually fun or is this just an addictive sunk-cost meat grinder" gacha moment. Blehhhh.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Oh yeah Patia screams free character to me, which is why I didnt mention her.

I'm sure it was mentioned in the Easter event that Sarisse lives in the Halidom

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Funny that the first repeat event is the one I stopped playing at before.

I've been playing daily since I got a new phone a few months back, but my goals in the game are usually "Can I get powerful enough so I can auto this?" which, pragmatically, seems weird! Play enough so I don't have to play? I dunno man. And at this point, I pretty much can for IO and Dragon fights. Learning the "hard" fights like void agni was cool, but the high dragons are not something I'm terribly interested in trying. So I'm just trucking along just to... continue trucking along. Sometimes when I think about it it kind of all seems pointless, even more than the regular "video games are pointless" sentiment.

Not trying to downplay anyone else's enjoyment, I'm just having my "is this actually fun or is this just an addictive sunk-cost meat grinder" gacha moment. Blehhhh.

Yeah, there's a feeling of sunk cost to some degree, especially as I have not successfully kept up with an ongoing game let alone playing daily for like... a decade, maybe, before this? It's almost entirely play story-focused games, usually, mostly due to my tastes, but also because I like finishing things and therefore seeing many different things. But I still actively enjoy it enough, and also enjoy seeing a game improve and its community grow, so I keep playing. Especially as I've had that good luck, and am now pretty powerful, only limited by my reluctance to spend my resources.

I don't think I'll stick with it forever, especially as I try to get more order/structure in my life and gacha games might just be too intrusive at some point, if I can't manage it well enough within that? If anything... I also wish I'd been able to apply that much sooner to games in the past few years that I played a lot of for a while, and then started playing maybe once every month or so before dropping, yet went "oh this is relaxing, I should try to play this once a week!" every time? But for now, this is fun and fills at least some of that niche, at least when I'm not being frustrated at it.

I'm just glad to have Frontier gone even if it unfortunately means raids for the next month. But maybe I'll regret saying that in a few weeks, haha. At least then there'll be Mercurial Gauntlet, which I'm excited for, and Poseidon to fight as well.

Also, side note- at this point, HMS at least is relatively easy to get into, I feel. Running it for the 3 weeklies every week may not be for you, but trying the fight a few times might help keep things fresh if you have the ability to run it? Dunno.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man I'm so done with this event. I can't believe people are defeating the bandits but STILL aren't rescuing the houses.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
It might just be my phone, but I will say it's not been uncommon for me to have some sort of (memory leak?) issue after a few Frontier runs where many visual effects aren't showing properly. That can include the house rescue circles, and so I go out of my way to touch the area still (which works) but others may think it's just bugged or that they already got it. People may also be caught up in stopping reinforcements that spawn by their house and forget to go tag the circle.

It's frustrating, but maybe one of the more understandable point losses for me, I guess.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
And I'm officially done with the Fire Emblem event. I'm pretty burned out of the Alberian Front. I only ended up fighting Veronica like 3 times in total because I wanted to max the valor and grind for large emblems.

60672705_2360051237367043_1872775508228308992_n.jpg

That said, maxing out valor isn't even enough to get me all the insignias =/ Didn't touch any of the weapon tablets, knight's testaments, or crimson cores and I still have two full royal insignias colors and nearly 1 full regular insignia color left.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
After cleaning out all the limited items like sand and testaments and stuff, what's the best use of great emblems? Insignias, crimson cores, tablets??

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I regularly go hardcore and waning with DL, usually reading adventurer/dragon/castle stories is what keeps me going even during dry spells. I'll minimally just do dailies and get back in the swing of things when events come around. DL makes it easy to get everything done within 15 minutes if you're strong enough and optimal, so daily upkeep is fairly low (I dropped Langrisser in comparison because of how long and draining that daily upkeep was).

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I ended up getting the amber royals and the crimson cores.

I should end up with ~1800 when I hit 5mil and stop, so I'm still debating what to get with that. Might just go for some tablets, but even that feels relatively worthless given how little are actually used per weapon and how many I have? I don't see myself making enough 5.3s for that to add up... And meanwhile regular insignias are cheap but have coin issues, so maybe just one of the other royals...? I dunno.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Things missing from the trade for me:

- 115 Wind Insignias
- 300 Shadow Insignias
- All Tablets

I will probably do a few more front runs later today and maybe 1-2 before work tomorrow (reset is at 8 AM my time and my work tomorrow starts at 7:30 AM). Maybe I can finish the Wind Insignias. I don't really need the tablets at the moment. And while I will run into the "Silver Badge Wall" soon, having at least a sizeable amount of Insignias is nice. Also, 28/29 Bow Dojos, so those will finally be done soon.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
After cleaning out all the limited items like sand and testaments and stuff, what's the best use of great emblems? Insignias, crimson cores, tablets??

How early on are you, particularly dojos-wise?

My dojos are all very high levels (22 at lowest) so I can't actually actively use insignias from non-IO sources very much, as the building levels are actually bottlebecked by the Argenteus (silver IO coin) cost rather than the insignias. But if you're early on, regular insignias could be best, and buying them is cheaper than buying royals and converting down (I think it's 4 for the price of 1 royal in great badges, when 1 royal converts to 3 of them). And you could always use them for 4.3s as well, if you want to do that.

Crimson cores also seem like a good idea, as I feel like they're the thing you're most likely to actually want more of as they're used for all 5* weapons. And you don't get them through IO so if you're like me you don't get many from normal play. Meanwhile tablets do slowly pile up over time through IO, which is why I'm unsure about them myself, but if you're noticing that you're relatively lacking in one of the weapons and/or know you want to make a specific 5.3 soon that could be fine too.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
It might just be my phone, but I will say it's not been uncommon for me to have some sort of (memory leak?) issue after a few Frontier runs where many visual effects aren't showing properly. That can include the house rescue circles, and so I go out of my way to touch the area still (which works) but others may think it's just bugged or that they already got it. People may also be caught up in stopping reinforcements that spawn by their house and forget to go tag the circle.

It's frustrating, but maybe one of the more understandable point losses for me, I guess.
That would make sense if the people weren't just running away. I just finished a run with a brainless Alfonse who took the right path with me, ran past the three soldiers, lowered the bridge and just stood at the far right house waiting for the second wave while I had to manage the soldiers on my own. Not a huge deal but clearly not the smart move. I manage the middle house and then deal with the wolves he spawned because he apparently couldn't be bothered with them and instead ran to where the cyclops at the middle bridge...To wait for the next wave to spawn. Of course it was clear he didn't save the house because the enemy positions weren't revealed and one of the wolves slipped by me so I had to chase it all the way back to the gate. By the way, that lead wolf is such a pain in the ass. I hate how unless you launch the damned thing it just ignores you and runs straight to the gate. Anyway, I take care of the healer that spawned at the house, reveal the enemy positions to see that he hadn't finished off the cyclops and ran over to wait for the shadow knight. P1 and P3 take care of the cyclops and we go over to the shadow knight only to find they hadn't secured that house! I ended up securing all three houses and nearly carried the entire team.

Also if you're having graphical issues like that, just close the app and load it up again. That happened to me quite a bit during the Hypnos raid and resetting the game fixed it every time.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
How early on are you, particularly dojos-wise?

My dojos are all very high levels (22 at lowest) so I can't actually actively use insignias from non-IO sources very much, as the building levels are actually bottlebecked by the Argenteus (silver IO coin) cost rather than the insignias. But if you're early on, regular insignias could be best, and buying them is cheaper than buying royals and converting down (I think it's 4 for the price of 1 royal in great badges, when 1 royal converts to 3 of them). And you could always use them for 4.3s as well, if you want to do that.

Crimson cores also seem like a good idea, as I feel like they're the thing you're most likely to actually want more of as they're used for all 5* weapons. And you don't get them through IO so if you're like me you don't get many from normal play. Meanwhile tablets do slowly pile up over time through IO, which is why I'm unsure about them myself, but if you're noticing that you're relatively lacking in one of the weapons and/or know you want to make a specific 5.3 soon that could be fine too.
all dojos are 16-18 except my sword dojos are 15 and one of my bow dojos is 14. i also have 4 crafted elemental 5*s right now but it seems like any time i go to craft anything 5* cores are what i have to grind out so maybe ill go for cores first, and then insignias to try and boost up some of the dojos ive neglected or get a bit more of an edge on some of my HDT weapons.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Insignias -- since it'll reduce your grind on the imperial onslaught. You'll need Royal ones for tier three 5 star weapons and you'll need 500 regular and 200 royals of the same color to get the maximum unbounded wyrmprint that's used to fight a high dragon (though you don't need one for High Mercury). And you'll also need them to level up dojos in your halidom. Also you'll need regular insignias to get the regular dragon wymprints needed to trade in to get the high dragon one.

Last edited:

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I regularly go hardcore and waning with DL, usually reading adventurer/dragon/castle stories is what keeps me going even during dry spells. I'll minimally just do dailies and get back in the swing of things when events come around. DL makes it easy to get everything done within 15 minutes if you're strong enough and optimal, so daily upkeep is fairly low (I dropped Langrisser in comparison because of how long and draining that daily upkeep was).

Yup, and with this recent change you don't even have to do avenue of power, fortune, and elemental ruins anymore. You can just use your 3 daily skip tickets on those.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the post, it was the push I needed to skip through most of my unread stories. Got enough wymrite out of it to do 3 10 pulls and got Marth as the last item on the 3rd pull!

Status
Not open for further replies.