• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well, if you are desperate for the wyrmite to pull before the end of the event, you could really just skip through all the stories, then read them later at your leisure?
Oh, I'm actually not pulling anymore on this banner. I'm just saving/planning for the first anniversary as well as summer characters. But you're right, I could skip and read later, but given that I'm not in a hurry I'll just read through them one at a time. That way, I won't be confused as to what I've already read already or not.

Thanks for the post, it was the push I needed to skip through most of my unread stories. Got enough wymrite out of it to do 3 10 pulls and got Marth as the last item on the 3rd pull!
Awesome stuff, congrats! Glad I could help. :)

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Insignias -- since it'll reduce your grind on the imperial onslaught. You'll need Royal ones for tier three 5 star weapons and you'll need 500 regular and 200 royals of the same color to get the maximum unbounded wyrmprint that's used to fight a high dragon (though you don't need one for High Mercury). And you'll also need them to level up dojos in your halidom. Also you'll need regular insignias to get the regular dragon wymprints needed to trade in to get the high dragon one.

As always, do note that this only lasts so long, cause you're gonna be doing IO forever regardless. Here are my current resources, as well as some (slightly very outdated) screenshots of my spreadsheets for the costs of prepping for trials/making 5.3s and building my dojo goals. Trial requirements have to be met before it considers the insignias for that element, with it including any royal cost for the dojos in the trial section and then converting extra royals to basic insignias.

ZdCtOgE.jpg

rWcdZPH.jpg

FZOH26G.jpg

So, as always: once you get to a certain point, more insignias are nice (and probably good for future proofing), but until there's trading/coins from events, you're gonna be farming the coins forever anyway. I've gone out of my way to find sinks for the insignias, and even then I might not have all the 680 coins I need for this batch of leveling by the time I have the insignias for it, cause I can get 6-10 insignias per IO and only 1-2 coins. Dailies definitely help with things, but dailies also have a chance of being gold coins instead...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Eventually I'm guessing they'll let us trade down coins, similar to how we can with other currency. It's just a matter of time.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Decided to pull since my pity-rate was at 5% due to the daily pulls and managed to get Fjorm with a single ten pull. Pretty satisfied to end this event with the 3 focus characters though it costed me 180 pulls.

Not pulling until Gala now.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
That would make sense if the people weren't just running away. I just finished a run with a brainless Alfonse who took the right path with me, ran past the three soldiers, lowered the bridge and just stood at the far right house waiting for the second wave while I had to manage the soldiers on my own. Not a huge deal but clearly not the smart move. I manage the middle house and then deal with the wolves he spawned because he apparently couldn't be bothered with them and instead ran to where the cyclops at the middle bridge...To wait for the next wave to spawn. Of course it was clear he didn't save the house because the enemy positions weren't revealed and one of the wolves slipped by me so I had to chase it all the way back to the gate. By the way, that lead wolf is such a pain in the ass. I hate how unless you launch the damned thing it just ignores you and runs straight to the gate. Anyway, I take care of the healer that spawned at the house, reveal the enemy positions to see that he hadn't finished off the cyclops and ran over to wait for the shadow knight. P1 and P3 take care of the cyclops and we go over to the shadow knight only to find they hadn't secured that house! I ended up securing all three houses and nearly carried the entire team.

Also if you're having graphical issues like that, just close the app and load it up again. That happened to me quite a bit during the Hypnos raid and resetting the game fixed it every time.

lol I just had a pretty similar thing happen- Annelie ran ahead thinking I could somehow quickly handle the stronger enemy + one of the remaining weaker ones as Lucretia, when it took me a bit, and meanwhile they ran up to the middle house and waited. Thankfully things went fairly well in comparison after that, but I was thinking about what you said, so just in case I decided to run up to the right as everyone was killing the last couple enemies before Shadow Knight and... yeah, strength buff just sitting there unclaimed, so good thing I checked.

I've gotten pretty good at handling the wolves, though, since I go right so much. It's annoying to run ahead of them and then do this, but catching them with a wand FS will manage things pretty well. And then I always try to run over to the left to help with that ogre, positioning myself with an S1 or S3 ready to immediately stop the wolves that spawn close to the gate. Then from there I can just help with whatever, and not have to worry about them slipping through.

And I do close the app to fix it, but sometimes I don't want to give up a good group that's willing to run again, haha.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
My team of Elias, Pia, Lucretia and Vixel is ready

if you have them all four and don't play them in the event you are a coward

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
4 million Valor and 170 pulls later and I'm done with the FEH Collaboration. Pulled a good variety of new 5* (Marth/Fjorm/Mikoto/Xander/Hawk/Zephyr) and 4* (Aeleen/Amane/Fritz/Rawn/Orsem/Vodyanoy) and a 3* Vida (Just need Vice to complete my 3* non-limited set).

For the Raid starting tomorrow; how bad is it running Hildegarde on the raid team?

I'm thinking of using Alfonse/Amane/Ryozen/Hildegarde since they're my only Curse Resist Adventurers. Should I sub Hildegarde for Elias?

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Fuck. Looks like I'm ending this event with 2/3 of the FE characters (Marth (2x or 3x) and Veronica, no Fjorm)
I could buy that $8 beginner pack to do the Platinum Showcase (have yet to spend any money), but deep in my heart I know I'd just get a dupe
I hope the FE characters come back around at some point

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Look at how popular this event is. It's a Nintendo/IS collaboration, the franchise is too popular for them not to do another FEH event. As to whether Marth/Fjorm/Veronica return if they do, that's unsure. If they do, they likely won't be on rate-up, but hopefully by then we can spark for whoever we want, if RNG really isn't in our favor.

I just want a playable Loki, damn it! I don't care what reason they need to give, just make it happen.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I have no doubt they'll do another FEH event at some point, hell, it was enough to get me (someone who dropped the game in like the first week) to get back in it
I just hope my Fjorm window isn't shutting forever
Maybe I'll try to squeeze out some more single summons before 2

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Look at how popular this event is. It's a Nintendo/IS collaboration, the franchise is too popular for them not to do another FEH event. As to whether Marth/Fjorm/Veronica return if they do, that's unsure. If they do, they likely won't be on rate-up, but hopefully by then we can spark for whoever we want, if RNG really isn't in our favor.

I just want a playable Loki, damn it! I don't care what reason they need to give, just make it happen.

I can imagine a second event happening at some point with, I dunno, Axe Anna, Dagger Eir, Staff Loki and one other unit from a mainline FE like Marth was, maybe Lyn so she can be blade or bow rather than another sword. I guess it'd be quite a way out though.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
got Yachi on daily and Discord's a bad influence so I took her to 40 mana and tested her out

...she seems fun

(I had +50% FS here, fwiw; also if you promote her, you get paralyze punisher...)

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
we need to track where the new prints drop. also... the old event prints didnt give any bonus on this one? i dont remember if they gave some bonus for blazons or something like that

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
we need to track where the new prints drop. also... the old event prints didnt give any bonus on this one? i dont remember if they gave some bonus for blazons or something like that

Old raid's print only boosted damage against raid boss.

Edit : Got the 2 new 4* adventurers in one 10 pulls, sweet!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The event prints used to increase your damage against the boss, no bonuses to emblems or blazons

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
i see... those bonus were dismissed so is normal they are not coming back.

also... we have new drops and rewards! many wyrmprints are dropping, and we can even get heavenly holiday!

(also, check the NEW castle stories!!!)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hey, we get 150 wyrmite for a title we already earned. It scales with rarity. It's 150 wyrmite for a gold title anyway (I just earned "Light's Guide" from the event again). Not bad!

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
You don't even need increased damage prints when everyone's so buff now. Turns out I like raiding more when it takes under a minute to kill Expert, lol.

I'm not sure I understand Nightmare though- seems like the vague wording about it taking time to unlock after you beat EX is just that it's currently locked until the next daily reset? What's not clear to me is if it's permanent or if you need to keep getting EX clears to unlock it for the next day. Though even if it is permanent, it sounds like it's only worth doing once per day anyway as it only gives an extra reward that often, and otherwise you're just needlessly running a harder difficulty, hmm.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I cleared the special battle in like 40 seconds, haha. I remember when it took a while to find a room specifically for it. I'm anxiously awaiting Celiera's re-run, as that's the only event title I missed. :(

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I cleared the special battle in like 40 seconds, haha. I remember when it took a while to find a room specifically for it. I'm anxiously awaiting Celiera's re-run, as that's the only event title I missed. :(
Bringing out that 5 month nostalgia Haha. Trying to host rooms in raid events was a nightmare during those times, I remember having to wait more than 5 minutes+.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It'd also be nice to mub Pele. Only event dragon I didn't manage it.
Yeah, the first raid was rough for a lot of people, given the early state of the game. I was especially late starting since I couldn't settle on a re-roll. I ended up staying with Ezelith + Flash of Genius WP now, which is definitely nostalgic thinking back.

Bringing out that 5 month nostalgia Haha. Trying to host rooms in raid events was a nightmare during those times, I remember having to wait more than 5 minutes+.
I know, right? Funny how times change. I wonder what the new difficulty will be like, and whether we'll have a title attached to it. It could beResplendent Refrain 1.0 all over again for us!

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
At least Cygames kept the『TRUE AUTHENTIC』feeling when pulling in the Blazon summon. It's always a joy to waste time when you have hundreds ; if not thousand ; of blazons...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I hope you like seeing that flash of white every time you do that blazon ten-pull!

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
EM0xXY9.jpg

I am v ok with this for a first 10x!

edit:
norwin is hilariously better than nefaria

upon inflicting blindness with his main skill (not with a skill then force strike like nefaria), the team gets a 8% strength buff for 10 seconds

wtf

but he is blindness res while nef is paralysis res

yachiyo resists curse 100% at 40MC

Last edited:

Ereineon

Nov 8, 2017
its a shame that only heavenly holiday is on the drop list, i was expecting also Resounding Rendition to be dropping on this event >_<
(in other news... WHY Vixel and Pia are not also on rate up for summoning?)

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Whew, got a summon ticket as a drop from my first win of Sabnock EX.

Pipe Down is such a good wymrprint for healers. Insta-bought and max unbound and given to all my healers. Perfect

Last edited:

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
Well it looks like this will ve the first event I will be skipping. Guess I'll just farm and wait for the Gaia event.

Still bummed about not getting Veronica.

Status
Not open for further replies.