• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Got the two new 4*s as well as the new dragon which was nice. And while I didn't get Xardin or even Lucretia I somehow got Hildegarde off a single! Very happy about this!

mf7olTe.jpg

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
These aren't limited units are they?

I'm fairly certain it's not but I'm just making sure.

Lore wise all the characters from hinomoto have been limited and it's also an alt 5* like in the Gala's so it only adds to my confusion.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
The new wyrmprints are... oddly designed.

After an Eternity mixes Affliction Guard with Paralyze Res +75%. Except if you're using the Paralysis Res to get a 3* character (or Botan) to 100% then the Affliction Guard is useless. On the flip side, if you want to take advantage of the Affliction Guard then you're probably in content where the Paralysis Res doesn't matter. It feels like a really weird niche print for characters with no Paralysis Res at all that want to take this print to High Jupiter and kind of roll the dice on whether the 75% Paralysis Res or the Affliction Guard will trigger.

Partners in the Truth features Heinwald and Curran, two Shadow adventurers, on a print that can only be used on Water characters and grants immunity to a status effect that was not present in their event at all. Being able to get Bog immunity on a print is OK I guess and is good to see that the devs will continue what Heavenly Holiday started. But right now the premiere Bog-inflicting content in the game (HMC) doesn't really require Bog Res at all, so this print is kinda trash.

Pipe Down is actually pretty good. Thanks to the buffs in print bonuses, stacking two of the healing potency 5* prints will totally overcap you on Recovery Potency so a new option with a good second ability was needed. Pipe Down can get you to that 20% Recovery Potency cap alongside Give Me Your Wounded (or Louise's Hobbies, or Give Me Your Hand) and give you a bit of Skill Haste on top of it.

While I'm on the subject of wyrmprints, I should mention for anyone who wasn't around for this event the first time around: As the Snow Falls is actually a pretty good print. Last Recovery can be helpful for your AI units in any maps you're having trouble autobattling.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
First pull got 3 copies of the 4* blade gal. Second pull got 2 copies of the new bow. Decided to keep pulling until i broke pity, third was nothing of note, then got broke by dupe Lucretia :/ done with this event for now, my light team is stacked already but I like to have a go at most banners anyway.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Got new dragon from my daily pull. Feel good, it's been age since I got a 5* from one.

Now to see tomorrow what this Grand Bounty is about because this
Once per day when you clear Nightmare difficulty, you can get a Grand Bounty.
Note: The Grand Bounty you receive is randomly selected from a set of amazing rewards.
is setting my expectations quite high.

Last edited:

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
My Refrain team barely makes it to 18k,got matched in EX with all alfonses at 16k or 17k...still got the epithet

Maybe nightmare will be different

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Now to see tomorrow what this Grand Bounty is about because this

is setting my expectations quite high.
Yes, "amazing rewards" and "Grand Bounty" makes me think we might be getting anything from 5* prints/weapons, to keys/ingots/stones, or maybe event summon vouchers/10x vouchers. I wonder what the format will be... Maybe something like a roulette spin each day for clearing Nightmare?!

Even if you're not interested in the event, it might be worth your time to clear an EX battle today to get in on the action when Nightmare unlocks tomorrow, if it works on a "clear today, unlock for the next day" basis.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
Can new people mub the wyrmprint if they reset the blazon immediately after getting Maritimus?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Can new people mub the wyrmprint if they reset the blazon immediately after getting Maritimus?

I believe you get three copies of the print from emblem rewards, so you only need two more from the blazon to MUB it. If you're clearing out the emblem rewards then you will have more than enough blazons to get the prints you need.

I generally reset the blazon whenever I get the dragon and clear out the emblem rewards and end up somewhere in blazon #7-8 with plenty of prints. During the last raid (with Felicia/Phantom) I ended with two MUB copies of the print.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
I actually checked and there are 2 copies in bronze emblems, and three in silver

Sorry for not checking first

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I think that's up from past events. I don't remember being able to get a full MUB copy just from emblem rewards.

Either way, it won't be difficult to grind for. You might want to keep an extra copy after the event is done as well.

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
At least Cygames kept the『TRUE AUTHENTIC』feeling when pulling in the Blazon summon. It's always a joy to waste time when you have hundreds ; if not thousand ; of blazons...
Haha, I always let my son do the blazon summons. It keeps him busy for a little while and he'll lose his mind when he sees Maritimus drop.

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
im not sure why i did this, because i already have a full team of natural 5* light units, but I finally did my first promotion to Yachiyo, shot her up to 50 MC, and made her a MUB 4* elemental.

Joe Molotov

Oct 25, 2017
im not sure why i did this, because i already have a full team of natural 5* light units, but I finally did my first promotion to Yachiyo, shot her up to 50 MC, and made her a MUB 4* elemental.

Tired: Min-Maxing to achieve best possible stats and optimal usage of materials.
Wired: Playing as your Best Girls and Boys not matter what.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, "amazing rewards" and "Grand Bounty" makes me think we might be getting anything from 5* prints/weapons, to keys/ingots/stones, or maybe event summon vouchers/10x vouchers. I wonder what the format will be... Maybe something like a roulette spin each day for clearing Nightmare?!

Even if you're not interested in the event, it might be worth your time to clear an EX battle today to get in on the action when Nightmare unlocks tomorrow, if it works on a "clear today, unlock for the next day" basis.

I really wouldn't be anywhere near so hopeful as this, hah. I think it'll just be that the usual bunch of rare rewards they've been doing for events lately, but once a day you're guaranteed to get something. And I'm gonna guess that it's not an equal chance of getting each item.

so maybe you'll get an ingot if you're very lucky, but most likely by the end you'll have just gained the chance to trade for a single twinkling sand

(which reminds me... I did get 1/10 of ingot from Front, which was nice but not particularly useful since I'd just hit enough for a full ingot before that)

I think that's up from past events. I don't remember being able to get a full MUB copy just from emblem rewards.

Either way, it won't be difficult to grind for. You might want to keep an extra copy after the event is done as well.

I want to say it's what usually happens? Because I definitely came away from some raids with like 10 copies of the print and I didn't get them all from blazion.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Only one Champions Testament from this event? They really need to let us trade up with Knight Testaments.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Veronica actually went surprisingly well for me when I went for it?

Alfonse I spent an hour on one day, with no luck. Then tried again a few days later and got a full clear in a few tries. I liked his fight, and I think all those Void Zephyr runs I did made me better at fights where you have to dodge like that, though I wasn't a fan of having to turn all the graphics down just to be able to see what was happening.

After that win I decided to practice Veronica solo for a few minutes, and it only took a couple tries in co-op before I got a good team that similarly full cleared. She was much more reasonable, just a matter of dodging stuff, and I was able to live till the end even on the first failed run or two so that wasn't much of a problem for me.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My Fjorm has 2270 HP with Ocean Lord, Resounding Rendition, Queen of the Blue Seas, and Leviathan all at 100.
15% HP, 30 waters, 27 lances, and whatever event facilities maxed.
But the HP check for Brunhilda is still killing me.

What the heck is going on?
I was 65 before and bumped her to 75, and the check did way more after leveling (3k to 2.4k previously).
I fought it previously and lived through HP checks (never cleared before).

What the heck is going on.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
My Fjorm has 2270 HP with Ocean Lord, Resounding Rendition, Queen of the Blue Seas, and Leviathan all at 100.

I was 65 before and bumped her to 75, and the check did way more after leveling (3k to 2.4k previously).

Isnt Queen of the Blue Seas the High Mercury print?

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It says drop rewards from fighting Jupiter is supposed to be 2x but it looks the same to me. Anyone notice any difference in drop rewards?

Edit: oh wait, it starts tonite.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Not today, but when I increased my level, everything else was the same.
Yet it went from doing 2400 to 3000.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The initial blast damage from High Dragons isn't static, there's a range to it. If you don't have the print equipped i could see it being more pronounced (like it could be a range of 450 damage with the print, and a range of 600 without). It's still technically possible for someone to still live if they don't meet the minimum threshold to live 100% of the time, but it's a roulette at that point.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Did you have an axe user on your team? That co-ability will have made a difference. Plus, if you have the HBH print.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
so I picked this game back up during FEH collab, got Marth and Fromn so now I'm trying out the next event.

Once I got five copies of the free dragon from the blazeon summon, they no longer appear in the summon. Is this normal? only one max unbound free dragon?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You'll be thankful for that Eldwater when we need 100k per to raise our adventurer level from 5* to 6*.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Final damage on the Fire Emblem banner was 290 summons until Fjorm finally showed up to complete the trio on the last tenfold, but not before two Veronica dupes. Split was 150 vouchers / 16,800 Wyrmite, with the FE trio and dupes only deciding to come home once the Wyrmite was flowing. Couldn't be happier with the results since I've been saving almost my entire Wyrmite stash since launch for an event like this, and as a day one FEH player I knew I had to go all-in. And thankfully I still have ~90k Wyrmite saved which should hopefully double by the time the next FE collab event starts. (There will be another one... right?)

You'll be thankful for that Eldwater when we need 100k per to raise our adventurer level from 5* to 6*.

30f8aba.gif

Unless I'm forgetting something, the only time I've used any Eldwater was to promote Althemia and Renelle to 4★. I've been meaning for months to promote an adventurer to 5★ but it hasn't happened. And then I need to finally attempt High Midgardsormr. And read all of those character stories.

Seems all I do in this game is hoard and procrastinate. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.