• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gala basically confirmed for next banner.

・"The victory animation for Gala Dragalia version adventurers has been changed.
Note: This change will be applied 10:30 PM, May 26, 2019."

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just barely got all the emblem rewards just now. Wasn't planning to do it, but somehow I did it. Glad there's a break until the next raid and the void battles this time around aren't too time consuming at least.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wish they would separate regular and void battle weapons in your inventory, the whole collection is a mess of varying types.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
We're getting a tenfold for this update.

Bleed will be fixed.

On top of mult-feeding items in the dragon roost, a music note will denote the dragon's preference on that day.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Now that's some positive thinking!

I love how they bunch up right in the cross-section of the attack so they can get by as many of them as possible.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This is...not a good look... /#1 Genius

Edit:

Is it just me, or are the menu's A LOT snappier now?

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Qooapp was fast, they already got the update. Now downloading ~735mb update. Been taking few days easy just logging in and havent done anything. Feels good to know that its not mandatory to do something everyday. As in its not so bad to lose daily quests when one knows how generous Cygames is with this game. Also forgetting to log in is not a huge mistake like it is in some games.

Thus logged in and saw that event ended and I went to look end & saw I have 791 Blazon to summon.
Since I had gotten bear from 3rd gacha, reseted it and started to summon knowing that I most likely miss the last draggy.

Screenshot_20190524-092533.png
Screenshot_20190524-092540.png

Well thank you :).

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
For the dragon roost, they show you a preview of how much bond exp an item will give, and you can skip the "receiving" animation by tapping.

Also, weapon crafting UI is a lot better now. It's separated between Core Weapons and Void Weapons, with a small image of the Void Boss you fight to get the associated Void weapon.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Gifting dragons is so quick now, best change.

Love that the gala units are getting new victory animations, I wonder if they are going to do this for all the limited adventurers going forward.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
While the High Dragons are iffy to solo, in normal content your controlled character will now actually get out of the way of telegraphed red attacks that have wind-ups. My Melsa, which was P1 on auto, moved out of the gust shroom's red AoE's instead of facetanking. The purple charge's were more iffy though.

For those trying to solo HBH, this guy found a workaround with the AI changes by killing the controlled character at the right time.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Considering the bleed fix, is Addis or Melody preferred for HMC?

I imagine either is still fine. Addis is still a super good DPS even without the bug.

The only possible 'issue' with Melody is a problem with the general user base. If Melody is outfitted correctly (with Bellathorna for buff time+) then her Might usually ends up under the cut off point a lot of hosts set their rooms to. Melody is still great and probably better than Addis but she falls in the awkard position where she gets (wrongly) locked out of some PUG rooms.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
...is the bug for Albert's skill just that you still charge it from your attacks even while it's activated?

no wonder they didn't rush to fix it before releasing 1.8, lol; I think at best you'd only get it a second faster?

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
...is the bug for Albert's skill just that you still charge it from your attacks even while it's activated?

no wonder they didn't rush to fix it before releasing 1.8, lol; I think at best you'd only get it a second faster?

It gets faster and faster every time to the point where the 5th one is like 10s downtime. Of course there isn't content that lasts long enough to get the most out of it for the moment.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Finally pulled Marishiten. On the way there I managed to pick up a Heinwald, Addis and Ieyasu. Burnt through all my tickets and some wyrmite, but still have 20k leftover for the gala.

All in all, could have gone a lot worse.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
So I attempted High Midgard and realized I was playing this game all wrong after being one shotted at the hp check.

Was using a Mikoto with 2ub Agni, 5T3, and two level 100 wrymprints.

Was wondering why it was only me even though I had higher might compared to other similar builds.

Turns out it's because I stopped leveling up my castle after getting the last armory upgrade.

So now I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting to get to level 30 on all the buildings....most of them were at level 10-15. FML.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
So I attempted High Midgard and realized I was playing this game all wrong after being one shotted at the hp check.

Was wondering why it was only me even though I had higher might compared to other similar builds.

Turns out it's because I stopped leveling up my castle after getting the last armory upgrade.

So now I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting to get to level 30 on all the buildings....most of them were at level 10-15. FML.
Did you have the wyrmprint equipped that reduces his damage?

user__

Oct 25, 2017

You need only 30/30 on flame altars and 16/30 on blade dojos. The most fundamental requisite for HMS is having a MUB Glorious Tempest though.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
You need only 30/30 on flame altars and 16/30 on blade dojos. The most fundamental requisite for HMS is having a MUB Glorious Tempest though.
Flame altars are at 20 currently, blade dojo at 10 and 13.

And for those telling me about MUB Glorious Tempest...fuck.

Does it need to be max leveled? I have like 2 consecrated waters atm.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
The stats on the MUB print is what matters the most, I don't remember if the MUB print on the shop already gives you one max leveled though. The added stats on leveling the print surely help but are not essential. It's not a thing you can have right now by the way, just give up and take your time farming for the materials you need.
In the meantime you can, I would recommend it, practice on the prelude, because the choreography of the battle is pretty strict and learning it beforehand helps a lot.

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
The stats on the MUB print is what matters the most, I don't remember if the MUB print on the shop already gives you one max leveled though. The added stats on leveling the print surely help but are not essential. It's not a thing you can have right now by the way, just give up and take your time farming for the materials you need.
In the meantime you can, I would recommend it, practice on the prelude, because the choreography of the battle is pretty strict and learning it beforehand helps a lot.
Thank you for your input. Yeah, I can do everything except for the High Trials so I've been slowly but steadily leveling up my altars and dojos. I guess I'll just take it easy until I hit the caps on these buildings.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
After watching a youtube video of some girl summoning I got the urge to summon. Used 5 single tickets and got Marishiten --exactly what I wanted!!! Still have 109 single tickets, 3 10 folds, and 26,980 wyrmmyte left for Gala Dragalia. Feels amazing when luck is on your side!

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Last minute predictions on the Gala unit?

I still think Gala Elissane. Either a more armoured version with an Axe or her pyjama look with her hair down

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Elisanne is the more likely candidate going by the last chapter but i have no idea about her weapon. Healer could make sense since she is a paladyn but she was never hinted of having any talent for magic.

Gala Alex or even Mym could also happen since they were also featured in the last chapter.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Why is it that equipping Veronica with a level 100 maximum unbound Marishiten puts her at 2085 hp, 2396 str and 5342 might and juggernaut level 80 maximum unbound with 1965 hp and 2129 strength gives a higher might at 5453?

Edit: Oh I think it's because she's been given 0 dragon gifts while Juggernaut is at level 30 max.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Why is it that equipping Veronica with a level 100 maximum unbound Marishiten puts her at 2085 hp, 2396 str and 5342 might and juggernaut level 80 maximum unbound with 1965 hp and 2129 strength gives a higher might at 5453?

Edit: Oh I think it's because she's been given 0 dragon gifts while Juggernaut is at level 30 max.

Yep, each bond level increases Might and extends dragon time duration.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hurray, finally completed all the High Dragons.
Now my only potential Wyrmite are dragon bonds...

Status
Not open for further replies.