• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Is there an event or something that makes normal daily endeavor Wyrmite reward 75? I could have sworn the normal amount was 50 a day for completing the normal daily endeavors, but it's 75 right now.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Avdjdjabddkfj after about 150 pulls on the Ieyasu banner across both appearances I finally got him on today's daily. SO pleased!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Huh, I could have sworn there were days where we only got 75, but I might be confusing that with Raid/Facility event days. Fairy nuff.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Is there an event or something that makes normal daily endeavor Wyrmite reward 75? I could have sworn the normal amount was 50 a day for completing the normal daily endeavors, but it's 75 right now.

It's not because of void battles.

Support for beginners! Standard daily endeavor event with increased rewards:
During this event, you'll be able to get even more rewards from standard daily endeavors.
This is the perfect opportunity to focus on completing standard daily endeavors to get rewards!

■Event Duration
11:00 PM, May 19, 2019 to 10:59 PM, May 30, 2019

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I felt like throwing a few tickets at gacha, and I just pulled Ieyasu at the third single pull, and then pulled the dragon right after. That's surreal.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I hope I can get her. I've struck out on all gala adventurers so far, and I've pulled a lot. :(

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised, I totally thought Elisanne was going to be the next gala character.
Easy skip for me since my fire team is so stacked, good luck to everyone pulling though.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My fire team is strong as well (Marth, Mikoto, Ezelith, Verica), but Mym...

DON'T CARE, PULLING FOR HER! She's a lance-type too, which is easily my favorite weapon.

Edit:

Video Showcase for superior Mym. Daaaarling. <3

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
U0wHZYg.gif

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
It is unfortunate that she of course has to be Fire, since they've had an abundance of great Fire characters it seems. And I certainly have enough with Marth, Sarisse, Verica and Mikoto/Naveed

But it is Mym! And she has a spear too :D

Video Showcase for superior Mym. Daaaarling. <3

Yeah. That's so much better than the English VA. Why doesn't she even say Darling?

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Only got 2k wrymite and that 10 summon voucher they just have us....do have chapter 7(hard) and 8(normal and hard) to complete and about 1k is adventure stories....Gacha gods please bless me!!!!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Some did (such as me), not everyone unfortunately. That being said, Ieyasu isn't necessarily bait, as he's an amazing character. He's just not Mym, and we all know we play for waifu (or husbando, if you're into that).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It is strange how we've received two fire gala adventurers before they worked their way through the other elements first. But hey, I'm not going to complain, I need my Mym. Goodbye summer stash though.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Some did (such as me), not everyone unfortunately. That being said, Ieyasu isn't necessarily bait, as he's an amazing character. He's just not Mym, and we all know we play for waifu (or husbando, if you're into that).

A good amount of us did, unfortunately alot of people weren't able to pull marishiten/ieyasu in the first run. My warchest is loaded though.

So quick thoughts.

1. Fire Spear is a great 5t3 weapon.
2. It was probably 2 early for Galasanne, but still surprised that we got a second fire gala unit this fast (I know Granblue went out of order pretty early too, but it was a little shocking).
3. Honestly, I"m most interested in seeing if you're able to get it Chrono, lol I know you were hoping for this for a while.
4. Poor Xuanyang.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I could see in Mym what you guys seem to, hah. She's fine and I've increasingly actually liked her in the stories she's involved in, but she's not particularly special or endearing or anything...?

I was kinda hoping we'd somehow get actual Mym. Like the real (dead) woman Brun's weirdly impersonating out of some kinda fucked up jealousy over her past love. That'd be amusing at least...

on a practical level, she's apparently seeming very good, but... also fire, obviously, so that's not great for me

honestly the fact that it's Gala at all is the appealing part as I do not really need to be at 42.5k wyrmite, and pretty much all I need 5*s at this point; gonna do some 10s for Ieyasu but since I did get Marshiten already, I'm gonna call it after a few and then dump a decent amount of wyrmite into Gala

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
A good amount of us did, unfortunately alot of people weren't able to pull marishiten/ieyasu in the first run. My warchest is loaded though.

So quick thoughts.

1. Fire Spear is a great 5t3 weapon.
2. It was probably 2 early for Galasanne, but still surprised that we got a second fire gala unit this fast (I know Granblue went out of order pretty early too, but it was a little shocking).
3. Honestly, I"m most interested in seeing if you're able to get it Chrono, lol I know you were hoping for this for a while.
4. Poor Xuanyang.
Thanks man, here's hoping!

Saving up for specific characters in these gacha games have a tendency to go poorly for me, but I do get lucky on occasion. I was kind of hoping the spark mechanic would be implemented by her arrival so I could be guaranteed her that way and, while I COULD wait and be patient for when we do inevitably get it (first year anniversary?), I don't want wait that long. So I'm tempting fate and hoping my 270 or so pulls are enough.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't get over how Brunhilda became Mym for like no reason.
Like what was the point, when Midgardsormr and Mercury, up till that point, disappeared from the story after their battle.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
It's only a matter of time before all high dragons get their human forms, probably with their gala releases.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't think about it, but Zodiarc's human form being Aurelius definitely makes sense.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, it's still just so random that Brunhilda of all the dragons is the only one that got a human form so far.
Midgardsormr is in the OP, and has had the most significance thus far. Jupiter was said to be wildest of the dragons, so that would've made for an interesting human form. And Zodiark is Aurelius now. Mercury is kind of less interesting in comparison, I guess, but she was the first female dragon story wise.

But it's just Mym.

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, it's still just so random that Brunhilda of all the dragons is the only one that got a human form so far.
Midgardsormr is in the OP, and has had the most significance thus far. Jupiter was said to be wildest of the dragons, so that would've made for an interesting human form. And Zodiark is Aurelius now. Mercury is kind of less interesting in comparison, I guess, but she was the first female dragon story wise.

But it's just Mym.
The power of waifu supercedes story.

Status
Not open for further replies.