• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can't wait to waste my Wyrmite trying to get sweet Ramona.

That bear is pretty great, too.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
Approaching Box #100, which is about where I'll call it quits. I got spooked by another Nidhogg today.

I don't normally bother with status resist in a facility event. If it matters, I just run Cibella+Hildegarde for Shields until I get the event building high enough to brute force Master difficulty on Auto.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'm checking out of the event early today, I was starting to get sick of it yesterday. I end on box #30 with almost 48k gold emblems. I was primarily farming to turn ashes into honey, so at the end of all this grinding I got:

-457 Honey
-251 Quality Honey
-103 Exquisite Honey

I don't recall exactly how many ashes I had before starting, but I estimate that I am down about 300~ getherwings worth of ashes across the event. Of course that means I spent more than that because the Ieyasu fight pumped up my ashes as I was farming. But in this case it is like I exchanged 300 getherwings for 12,680 stamina. So considering natural regen is 10 stamina = 1 wing, I got a better than 4:1 return on my investment. The next double drop IO event better watch itself.

I'm up to 1,500 Consecrated Water and over 3,000 Succulent Dragonfruit. Considering I already have a pretty good collection of dragons leveled up, I'm probably at the point where I will never run out of dragonfruit again (I have almost 12,000 of the basic Dragonfruit) since I'll continue to get more here and there from the tree, daily chests, and events. Water is at a pretty good stockpile, though I can see it going fast if some great new prints come out.

Got 50 single summon tickets over the course of the event, counting the daily tickets and the ones from emblems. Probably got more than 100k eldwater, though I don't remember where I started. Got probably 5~ million rupies, again not sure how much I had exactly before the event started. I now have 7 million mana, so that's absurd. I got a Damascus Ingot, two Gold Keys, and two Twinkling Sands just from the Treasure Trade this event, though again I don't remember how many fragments I had to begin with so it isn't like I got 10 Damascus Crystals to drop. Oh and more than 50 Four Leaf Clovers.

The grind got pretty extreme and I am beyond glad it is over, but looking at everything I got out of it I'd say it was worth doing. Now please leave these kinds of rewards until New Years so I can recover my psyche after all that nonsense.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure I'll hit 5k gold emblems before the event ends, but having only started 3 days ago, I think that's OK. I'm at like 2600 now. It just takes so long...

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Man, what a grind! After finally earning 5,000 gold emblems and ending on blazon summon box #6 on the last day of the event, I can't imagine grinding any furth—

I cracked open Blazon Box 30 last night and think my grind will end there.
Approaching Box #100, which is about where I'll call it quits.
I end on box #30 with almost 48k gold emblems.

giphy.gif

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
Ramona's skill 1 is gonna have iframes for years so that'll be interesting. Rena heals herself when she uses her skill 1 because of her passives, a self sustaining queen

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm a bit worn down by the rerun events so I haven't been farming this one much even though the rewards are great. Really looking forward to having this new content tomorrow and for the the next few weeks

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I see from today's Co-Op rooms that the age of "Lovely" has ended and the era of JuggerNotte's "Boom" has begun.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
The dragons (Zephyr/Agni/Poseidon) have the best drop rate for Void Seeds.

Seconded, and you'll want them farmed anyway since they're good sources for both generic weapon materials (Tier 3 stuff, Meteorite/Butterfly/Fiend) and for Void-specific 5* weapons.

EDIT: Just reset to Box #101. I am so done with this event, really hoping for a low-rewards Facility Event like we usually get so I can mostly stop after 1 million points.

Last edited:

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've done 0 void grind this month. Hoping for void endeavors/break cause it's hard to do it during events.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
Okay I've talked about this before months ago but how come the Japanese twitter keeps losing followers? Do they not see a need to follow the account or something?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Okay I've talked about this before months ago but how come the Japanese twitter keeps losing followers? Do they not see a need to follow the account or something?

Decided to look at the statistics. In the last 30 days, the Japanese account has lost 2569 followers, for around a 2% follower loss rate. It'd be more accurate to say that the Twitter account is stagnant instead of a meaningful statistical loss because of how little the loss rate is compared to the total amount of followers. Conversely, the American account has gained 615 followers, so some loss could be explained by English-speaking followers still transitioning (it's not like the two twitter accounts advertise each other, so folks can be slow when going from one to another).

Both Dragalia Twitters gain huge amounts of followers from the re-tweet campaigns (Japanese one gained around 20K last re-tweet campaign, a 20% increase from the original 100K), so the majority of the decay is probably from folks that wouldn't normally follow game-focused twitters. The Twitter is essentially constant Twitter advertisement for Dragalia, and since the in-game notifications basically covers all relevant game info within the game itself, it can make the Twitter somewhat redundant. Unlike the American twitter, the Japanese one also advertises a lot of Dragalia tangential content, such as the baby dragon pictures, a Dragalia tutorial series, a Dragalia radio show, and physical merchandise. These are great if you're really into Dragalia, but a casual fan who is only interested in in-game announcements may not want to be bombarded by all this.

An additional factor is the actual game's content in June and July, especially when it comes to veteran players. The last 3 of the 4 events have been re-runs, which veterans are more likely to skip compared to new content, and having so many in quick succession can lead to folks taking breaks. For the more hardcore crowd, the last piece of challenging endgame content was High Mercury, which was released back in April. Unlike the previous two High Dragons, Mercury was significantly easier, so some hardcore veterans who have already finished farming HMC have opted to take a break from the game until the next High Dragon, which is coming out soon, so this population of followers might come back once that's released.

In summary, I would say the biggest factor to the loss rate is the fact that the Twitter artificially gains large amounts of followers during re-tweet campaigns, which slowly tapers off the Japanese Twitter due to not wanting all the content it provides. The dearth of new in-game content in the last couple months combined with the lack of new high end content may have also had a minor contribution to the loss from veterans, along with some folks still transitioning from the Japanese Twitter to the English one. However, the entire loss rate isn't really significant considering the Twitter is still 18K higher than back in April, and can easily go up at any time if Dragalia does another re-tweet campaign.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
We're definitely getting a summer event, they're too hot (pun intended) not to.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The sleep-resist event might also be preparation for Astral Raids, since Hypnos was featured on the banner, who's a sleep-inducing raid boss.

Oct 26, 2017
Not really in need of fire units at all, but I welcome the fire facility. HMS is already the easiest of the Advanced DT, it is going to be a cake walk now.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps they shouldn't have given Samurai Siesta through these blazion boxes then, haha.

I only got into box 9; maybe would have pushed it a bit more if I wasn't as much of a mess yesterday and all that. I don't have the patience nor the inclination to just fight Shishimai for hours and hours when I could be playing other games - if I'm gonna mindlessly farm stuff on my phone, I'd kinda rather progress some things in Another Eden rn anyway - but it did let me start catching up on some podcasts, so there was that. I stopped actively taking notes on what I gained and just took screenshots for later, but I definitely got back a good amount of honey and some single tickets, a damascus crystal, several gold fragments, etc. Maybe someday soon I'll either do the data entry from my screenshots, or get off my ass and finally make a tool to help with that.

If anything I just wish I'd used it to convert more ashes -> honey for practicality's sake, cause I still have tons more ashes than I'll ever really use, unless I start doing ridiculous amounts of high dragons/Void at some point.

...I also had some weird luck last night; didn't get anything all that special from it, but I got EX 5 runs in a row, then a run off before it popped another 3 runs in a row

of course, those 5 runs were me draining wings before sleeping at a late time, so it was not actually as welcome as it could be...
I see from today's Co-Op rooms that the age of "Lovely" has ended and the era of JuggerNotte's "Boom" has begun.

And I'm glad to see it.

"Boom." is wonderful, and I've been traumatized by YOKATTA WA ever since I was first trying to get some Mercury clears and a group spammed it the entire run, from the moment I joined the lobby till the last second, where we failed...

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We aren't getting a summer event are we
We'll get it, Cygames isn't gonna miss the opportunity to miss some big bucks.
Events ends on the 23rd, after that we may get a Dragalia digest that many people are speculating. There's still the strange reason that our new director kept the high dragon reveal hidden and not telling us more in advance to whats to come like they usually do.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
I wonder if the thing Rogersbase teased is actually something big. A digest this month is a bit strange since they're most definitely doing one for the anniv.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, might be able to sit this event out. Not too interested in the forge girls. Plus I'm certainly not lacking in my Fire team with Mym, Sarisse, Marth, and Verica.

I just wish I could get more Dragons. I really wanted Shinobi :(

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
True, 2/3 is not a good outlier. I'm just hoping for Leif to be honest.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
When a wyrmprint lists a max boost in brackets like "Mettle +100% (+150%)" is that the maximum per character or per party?
So if I have a Mettle +150% wyrmprint on all my characters do I get a boost of 150% or 600%?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
When a wyrmprint lists a max boost in brackets like "Mettle +100% (+150%)" is that the maximum per character or per party?
So if I have a Mettle +150% wyrmprint on all my characters do I get a boost of 150% or 600%?
Pretty sure the max is by character

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Crap. forgot about the event facility needing a smithwyrm. All of mine are occupied for a bit. Can't advance till I reach level 5 of the facility, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.