• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the Welcome Pack just isn't worth it. A lot of the characters in the ticket pool have been powercrept (although some still maintainn their usefulness, such as Maribelle, Lily, Xander, Hildegarde, etc.), and even if they expanded it it would probably still only be for the more distant ones, and you're liable to have them already anyway. Once you purchase the other/cheap Beginner Bundle, I'd stick with the weekly resources one. It's a decent value, and it's what I've been using to maintain my stockpile of diamantium for daily pulls.

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone else have the app shutting down/hanging up when searching for quick plays ? Thought it was my phone ; I restarted it but it's still the same... It's weird because creating a room is still fuctional.

When I played yesterday (~10h ago), everything was working just fine.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone else have the app shutting down/hanging up when searching for quick plays ? Thought it was my phone ; I restarted it but it's still the same... It's weird because creating a room is still fuctional.

Strange, it's working for me. Maybe try switching to mobile data and then back to WiFi?

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017

I've been having the same problem with Quick Play this morning. I wondered if it was a wallpaper app I had just installed, but maybe it's more widespread.

Searching for rooms manually and creating them works fine, also.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Looking at the DPS charts, while S! Luca isn't top-tier, he's the 2nd best 100% curse-res adventurer in the permanent gacha pool. H! Eli is event limited while Alfonse was a limited FEH collab freebie, which only leaves S! Cleo for 100% curse res adventurers ahead of him in the normal pool. Every other high DPS light adventurer is poison-resist (Albert, Odetta. Annelie, Xiao Lei), and while they can use the Heavenly Holiday to remedy that, S! Luca can run full Damage Wyrmprints which lessens the gap for any curse-rrelevant content like the current event. He's also decent as a budget option since he's the 3rd best 3*/4* DPS behind Odetta with her defense down and strength up and Xiao Lei with her incredible Crit buff. So my personal verdict is that he's not the best, but fine for investing in, and has a decent chance of being HZD-viable when that releases.

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Strange, it's working for me. Maybe try switching to mobile data and then back to WiFi?
I've been having the same problem with Quick Play this morning. I wondered if it was a wallpaper app I had just installed, but maybe it's more widespread.

Searching for rooms manually and creating them works fine, also.
Well, without doing a thing, QP is working normally again.
Thanks for the replies though!

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Looking for suggestions on Mercurial Gauntlet, I'm at Fire lv 47 (wind is 40, and unlikely to get much higher, as I don't have any MUB 5* fire dragons), and looking for a way to eke out a bit more power to get it up to 50 before tomorrow. I'm fairly close on some attempts (presumably when I get lots of crits), but I'm really crap at 2FS patterns with Sword (can't charge specials with the right timing if I try), so I'm mostly button mashing and using specials as they come unless I need to save for a clap.

I'm using (all characters lv 80, all prints are MUB and most are lv 100 unless otherwise stated):

Xander 45MC, MUB Levi, 5.3.0 core, TSO and LC;
Elisanne 45MC, MUB Vody, 4.3.4 core, HoH & BBW;
S!Julietta 46MC, MUB Vody, 4.3.4 core, KFM lv 80 & FitF (lv 80 max);
G!Cleo 50MC, MUB Jug, 5.3.0 core, RR & EoL lv 80;

There are some avenues to power them up a bit:

1. I don't have Marishiten, but I have a 0UB Shinobi, who I could use all 4 of my sunstones on to get MUB for Gleo, but I like having some stones in reserve...
2. I have Karina at 40MC, but don't really fancy promoting her. I do have enough eldwater and some spare testaments to afford it. Other possible options are Sarisse 50MC, Lily 45MC, Ieyasu(?) 45MC, Laranoa 40MC, most of whom have 5.3.0 core weapons.
3. I might have enough consecrated water to level my unleveled prints, but there have been some recent upgrades to those slots, and I should probably invest in those instead (suggestions welcome, over 300,000 eldwater reserves, and plenty of keys).
4. I haven't used any fortifying or amplifying anything so far, but might consider using some on prints or on Gleo...
(5. Git Gud and master 2FS for Xander)

Any other suggestions would be great, still grinding it out in the meantime!

Edit: well damn, after about 20 failed attempts, just managed to pass with 10 seconds to spare. Crits work in mysterious ways. Level 48 here I come. Advice still appreciated!

Last edited:

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Looking for suggestions on Mercurial Gauntlet, I'm at Fire lv 47 (wind is 40, and unlikely to get much higher, as I don't have any MUB 5* fire dragons), and looking for a way to eke out a bit more power to get it up to 50 before tomorrow. I'm fairly close on some attempts (presumably when I get lots of crits), but I'm really crap at 2FS patterns with Sword (can't charge specials with the right timing if I try), so I'm mostly button mashing and using specials as they come unless I need to save for a clap.

I'm using (all characters lv 80, all prints are MUB and most are lv 100 unless otherwise stated):

Xander 45MC, MUB Levi, 5.3.0 core, TSO and LC;
Elisanne 45MC, MUB Vody, 4.3.4 core, HoH & BBW;
S!Julietta 46MC, MUB Vody, 4.3.4 core, KFM lv 80 & FitF (lv 80 max);
G!Cleo 50MC, MUB Jug, 5.3.0 core, RR & EoL lv 80;

There are some avenues to power them up a bit:

1. I don't have Marishiten, but I have a 0UB Shinobi, who I could use all 4 of my sunstones on to get MUB for Gleo, but I like having some stones in reserve...
2. I have Karina at 40MC, but don't really fancy promoting her. I do have enough eldwater and some spare testaments to afford it. Other possible options are Sarisse 50MC, Lily 45MC, Ieyasu(?) 45MC, Laranoa 40MC, most of whom have 5.3.0 core weapons.
3. I might have enough consecrated water to level my unleveled prints, but there have been some recent upgrades to those slots, and I should probably invest in those instead (suggestions welcome, over 300,000 eldwater reserves, and plenty of keys).
4. I haven't used any fortifying or amplifying anything so far, but might consider using some on prints or on Gleo...
(5. Git Gud and master 2FS for Xander)

Any other suggestions would be great, still grinding it out in the meantime!

Edit: well damn, after about 20 failed attempts, just managed to pass with 10 seconds to spare. Crits work in mysterious ways. Level 48 here I come. Advice still appreciated!

I beat fire level 50 with Xander, Elisanne, Sarisse, and Gala Cleo.

Only my Sarisse and Gala Cleo were 50 MC.

Sarisse has a 5.3.1 weapon and a MUB Prometheus dragon (which adds 50% strength).

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I beat fire level 50 with Xander, Elisanne, Sarisse, and Gala Cleo.

Only my Sarisse and Gala Cleo were 50 MC.

Sarisse has a 5.3.1 weapon and a MUB Prometheus dragon (which adds 50% strength).
Thanks for the advice. Sadly, no MUB 5* fire dragons (MUB Ifrit is still my go-to), so I ended up treasure trading and scraping up nearly all my sunstones and splurged to MUB my Shinobi (my listed option 1). Of all the options, I figured Gala Cleo is going to be top tier and splash-worthy in most teams for a while, so I might as well make the investment for her dragon now, as I probably won't be doing anything but free pulls until anniversary.

Suffice to say, that pretty much did the trick, and I was able to beat all the way through Fire lv 50 in the next 10 attempts. As I figured, the combo with her and MUB Shinobi is really really strong, maybe broken. But at least I'm good for tomorrow's MG rewards now, though my conservative side weeps for spending 4 sunstones to get one more twinkling sand ಥ_ಥ

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I'm stuck on MG Wind lvl.41 and MG Flame lvl.38; I doubt I'll get to MG lvl.150 before reset. Altars are at lvl.35 and Dojos are at lvl.16 except Sword (31), Lance (26) and Wand (25).

I don't have a MUB Levi or Dragonyule Facility so I've given up on Flame for now. Team for reference: Xander|5.3.0|45MC|Levi 0UB / Elissane|5.3.4|45MC|Vody MUB / Karina|4.3.4|40MC|Vody MUB / G.Cleo|5v.3.4|50MC|Juggernaut MUB. I have a Laranoa|4.3.0|44MC available but Karina was showing more DPS consistency.

I feel like should be able to make more progress in Wind MG; but I don't think I'm using skills efficiently. Team for reference: Marth|5.3.0|45MC|Cererbus MUB / Ramona|4.3.0|44MC|Arctos 0UB / Mikoto|4.3.0|45MC|Ifrit 0UB / S.Maribelle|5.3.0|45MC|Ifrit MUB. The 4.3.0 for both Ramona and Mikoto are definitely holding me back, and I've been reading Marth isn't very useful past MG lvl.40. Sinoa|40MC and Xuan Zang|4.3.0|40MC are my only swap options outside of G.Cleo.

I have a 0UB Shinobi that I'll eventually build up for G.Cleo, but MUB Juggernaut will have to suffice for now. I'll need to finish building Levi first since I haven't tackled HBH yet.

Mercurial Gauntlet is a marathon; not a sprint. I'll likely use some of the reward Eldwater to promote some adventures like Karina which should help next month. MG is still a good way to gauge a team's strength. Losing a Twinkling Sand and some extra Eldwater isn't too bad in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I'm stuck on MG Wind lvl.41 and MG Flame lvl.38; I doubt I'll get to MG lvl.150 before reset. Altars are at lvl.35 and Dojos are at lvl.16 except Sword (31), Lance (26) and Wand (25).

I don't have a MUB Levi or Dragonyule Facility so I've given up on Flame for now. Team for reference: Xander|5.3.0|45MC|Levi 0UB / Elissane|5.3.4|45MC|Vody MUB / Karina|4.3.4|40MC|Vody MUB / G.Cleo|5v.3.4|50MC|Juggernaut MUB. I have a Laranoa|4.3.0|44MC available but Karina was showing more DPS consistency.

I feel like should be able to make more progress in Wind MG; but I don't think I'm using skills efficiently. Team for reference: Marth|5.3.0|45MC|Cererbus MUB / Ramona|4.3.0|44MC|Arctos 0UB / Mikoto|4.3.0|45MC|Ifrit 0UB / S.Maribelle|5.3.0|45MC|Ifrit MUB. The 4.3.0 for both Ramona and Mikoto are definitely holding me back, and I've been reading Marth isn't very useful past MG lvl.40. Sinoa|40MC and Xuan Zang|4.3.0|40MC are my only swap options outside of G.Cleo.

I have a 0UB Shinobi that I'll eventually build up for G.Cleo, but MUB Juggernaut will have to suffice for now. I'll need to finish building Levi first since I haven't tackled HBH yet.

Mercurial Gauntlet is a marathon; not a sprint. I'll likely use some of the reward Eldwater to promote some adventures like Karina which should help next month. MG is still a good way to gauge a team's strength. Losing a Twinkling Sand and some extra Eldwater isn't too bad in the grand scheme of things.
My dojos are much lower than yours, and I managed to get to Fire 45 before switching out Karina for S!Julietta. You can definitely get closer to lv 50 on that team setup. I recommend switching your 0ub Levi to Ellisane, and MUB Vody to Xander for a start. Switch to Elisanne for break to dragon, then back to Xander after. Good luck!

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
My dojos are much lower than yours, and I managed to get to Fire 45 before switching out Karina for S!Julietta. You can definitely get closer to lv 50 on that team setup. I recommend switching your 0ub Levi to Ellisane, and MUB Vody to Xander for a start. Switch to Elisanne for break to dragon, then back to Xander after. Good luck!
Thank you for the tip! That Levi swap helped me get past MG Flame lvl.38. I wish the lag between switching Adventurers wasn't so long. I also decided to promote Karina to 45MC; now I need to wait for my Elissane Helpers to become available again.

Edit: I beat MG Flame lvl.39 and got my Sun Stone! Had to grab a MUB Beach Battle for Elisanne to get the extra push.

Last edited:

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
I'm making a last ditch push on Wind Roy, most of my day was too busy to grind.

I've managed to crawl up to Lv43 on the back of a Marth/Mikoto/MC 40 F.Maribelle Void Weapon/Xiao Lei composition, but am now back at the point where I have to fish for unusually high Crit variance. Making Maribelle a real 5* Elemental would probably make the difference, but I just did that for Mikoto (via Dismantle of 0UB) and I'm out of funds to do it for F.Maribelle. Bow Cleo, which is basically a more stable Xiao Lei in my comp with a better Co-Ability synergy, isn't strong enough to get the job done.

I suppose just getting past Lv40 is an accomplishment for not owning Sakuya/Ramona/GalaCleo/Sarisse/Mym. I think I'll be able to push farther next month.

EDIT:

Water Roy is now up to Lv50. I hit 40 pretty effortlessly abusing Lin You+Xiao Lei, with [Maribelle or Aoi]+Melody backup both on Void Weapons. About to try 41+ now. There is a noticeable gap, Lv41 isn't effortless.

EDIT2:

I got immediate results after plugging in Elisanne and controlling Leviathan, as she's not as weak as she was for Wind Roy. Lin/Eli/Melody/Xiao double splash was enough to clear Lv41.

I do have to hotswap frequently after first Dragon, because Lin You charges up too slowly for natural i-frames.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was just thinking, I wonder if Cygames will reset the co-op bonus wyrmite (the wyrmite you got when getting matched with new players when you first started your account) for the anniversary. Considering how generous they've been, it wouldn't surprise me.

I got Summer Luca today with my paid daily, felt lucky and used a ticket and got another Summer Luca. I see how it is, you still hate me Cleo. That's fine, you'll come around eventually.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I was just thinking, I wonder if Cygames will reset the co-op bonus wyrmite (the wyrmite you got when getting matched with new players when you first started your account) for the anniversary. Considering how generous they've been, it wouldn't surprise me.

I got Summer Luca today with my paid daily, felt lucky and used a ticket and got another Summer Luca. I see how it is, you still hate me Cleo. That's fine, you'll come around eventually.

I root for you and Cleo's reuinion! I'm personally still waiting for Pop-Star Siren :(

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone tell me how exactly the Hype Bonus works? It says max 150% so if I have a 150%+ Print on one character it doesn't make sense to equip someone else with one?

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
I really could use summer verica to finally round out my healers. Been running with Hilde on my Dark team since the only other Dark healer I have is Edward and Cleo, who aren't good.

Edit: I'm also using Gleo, so no normal Cleo for me.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Congratz! :D I still hope for her, then I got all I wanted from the Summer events.

Thanks! She's the only summer unit I've pulled so I guess I'll have to be satisfied with just her unless the remaining free daily pulls are lucky.

And hey, even if you don't summon Siren, at least both versions of her will be permanent fixtures in the summoning pool and she'll be sure to be featured in future dragon showcase banners. :)

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! She's the only summer unit I've pulled so I guess I'll have to be satisfied with just her unless the remaining free daily pulls are lucky.

And hey, even if you don't summon Siren, at least both versions of her will be permanent fixtures in the summoning pool and she'll be sure to be featured in future dragon showcase banners. :)

I'm sure you'll get more!

And yeah I always forget about that, that nothing is limited. I mean I have version 1 Siren already but I want her second form so I can pair her with Summer Cleo, the interaction between the two in the story was quite emotional and touching!

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
did another 10 pull, up to 6% via pity rate up.

probably not getting another 10 pull without them giving me a ton of wyrmite

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
The one thing about things not being limited, is that the pool is just so huge now. that statistics are really going against you now when you are fishing for something outside of its banner.

Oct 25, 2017
The one thing about things not being limited, is that the pool is just so huge now. that statistics are really going against you now when you are fishing for something outside of its banner.

There's really no reason to ever chase something that isn't rate up; the odds are just so stacked against you. Hopefully we get a spark system with the anniversary to make chasing specific characters easier.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I root for you and Cleo's reuinion! I'm personally still waiting for Pop-Star Siren :(
Thanks, here's hoping! Best of luck to you on getting Siren as well, but if all else fails at least she should be available with the next Dream Summon (assuming they list the more recent Adventurers/Dragons on it)!

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, here's hoping! Best of luck to you on getting Siren as well, but if all else fails at least she should be available with the next Dream Summon (assuming they list the more recent Adventurers/Dragons on it)!

Thank you! Yeah that's also true, who knows what we end up with for the anniversary, maybe you can pick Cleo too then!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
For the co-op boss battle, I've been enjoying using Xiao Lei with Chocolatiers on my main for the instant Crit buff and blow up. Just annihilates the boss instantly.

On my F2P NOTTE account, my free daily deals have yielded a 2nd Homura, Zardin, and Francesca. Slowly inching away at completing my 3* collection. The MG payout gave me enough Elwater to 5* promote both Alex and Luca; I literally just need to promote Elias, at which point I'll have every story/raid welfare unit promoted. The payout from next month will definitely give me enough to promote Elias alongside any future raid unit, at which point I can start considering spending Eldwater on Wyrmprints; definitely want to pick up a pair of Jewels of the Sun for Botan/Eli as well as Beach Battle for Eli.

Fan art of Xiao Lei, Homura (with Naveed), Zardin, and Francesca:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you! Yeah that's also true, who knows what we end up with for the anniversary, maybe you can pick Cleo too then!
It's a possibility! I have a bunch of resources saved in case they allow me to spark for her, but if not, I'll happily purchase the Dream Summon to do so.

Not long now, just a little over a month! Knowing Cygames, it'll be a great celebration. Our half year event was more than most gacha games get for their full-on anniversary, so it should be good, haha.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
It's a possibility! I have a bunch of resources saved in case they allow me to spark for her, but if not, I'll happily purchase the Dream Summon to do so.

Not long now, just a little over a month! Knowing Cygames, it'll be a great celebration. Our half year event was more than most gacha games get for their full-on anniversary, so it should be good, haha.

That sounds like a plan! How much is a Dream Summon usually? And yeah I'm looking forward to it, honestly it's weird to think that Dragalia only exists for barely a year, since I play it every day it feels like it is around since forever.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That sounds like a plan! How much is a Dream Summon usually? And yeah I'm looking forward to it, honestly it's weird to think that Dragalia only exists for barely a year, since I play it every day it feels like it is around since forever.
It's around $32-35 CDN IIRC (for the equivalent of diamantium needed, but it can be cheaper depending on what packs you purchase), so maybe a little cheaper in USD? I've been purchasing the odd weekly pack, so when the anniversary comes around I probably won't need to spend anything for the ticket as I could use what diamantium I have from those. I'm at around 1900 diamantium now and I don't even buy every single weekly resources pack (I usually skip a week or two in-between), I just do daily pulls on the banners that interest me. Honestly, Cygames deserve it, and I don't feel even the slightest bit of guilt in purchasing the packs. I'm happy to show a little support.

Time definitely does fly, though. I wonder if they'll detail the anniversary (or at least hint at what it could be) during the next "What's Next" update. At the very least, I expect the next story chapter to drop early/mid next month, to lead into the anniversary. I'm really interested in seeing how the whole Zethia thing turns out. I'll definitely have to power through the story ASAP when it releases, just so I'm not accidentally spoiled elsewhere.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
It's around $32-35 CDN IIRC (for the equivalent of diamantium needed, but it can be cheaper depending on what packs you purchase), so maybe a little cheaper in USD? I've been purchasing the odd weekly pack, so when the anniversary comes around I probably won't need to spend anything for the ticket as I could use what diamantium I have from those. I'm at around 1900 diamantium now and I don't even buy every single weekly resources pack (I usually skip a week or two in-between), I just do daily pulls on the banners that interest me. Honestly, Cygames deserve it, and I don't feel even the slightest bit of guilt in purchasing the packs. I'm happy to show a little support.

Time definitely does fly, though. I wonder if they'll detail the anniversary (or at least hint at what it could be) during the next "What's Next" update. At the very least, I expect the next story chapter to drop early/mid next month, to lead into the anniversary. I'm really interested in seeing how the whole Zethia thing turns out. I'll definitely have to power through the story ASAP when it releases, just so I'm not accidentally spoiled elsewhere.

Hmm I see, well with how much I like the game I'll consider spending something for the anniversary. I never paid anything for a F2P mobile game before with the exception of Shadowverse, not because I wanted anything but to support Cygames and I guess I could do the same here, yeah I'm with you, they are awesome and deserve all the support they can get! :)

And it sure does, I didn't even think about the possibility with a story tie-in but yeah that would be quite awesome, I really want to know how Zethia will end up getting handled too, we had some great story bits already!

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
Its whatever price you can get 1200 Dia for, which is a maximum of $20 USD (two 7-Day Resource Packs yields 1660). You may be able to get better value with a 1-time $20 pack, depending on what you want beyond that.

And damn, Shadowverse was wasted potential. Base game was great, first expansion was decent, and then it became hell over the next two expansions until most dropped the game thanks to Alice in Wonderland. I still think it had one of the best Limited formats, at least until Artifact was even better and died even faster. I wish more F2P cared about Limited formats.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it is absolutely not as high as Chrono said; I think that'd be if you were buying dia packs, which is 100% a bad idea. At worst it's still only ever $15 USD but you have to pay $20, which is the 2 7-Day packs Xuande suggested; so far Dream has always been offered for long enough to buy 2. Though, yeah, if you're only paying money for Dream and that's it, some of the $10/$20 packs may have a better value in terms of what else you get.

At best, though, you'd pay $8 for the one-time Beginner Pack and even then it's effectively $6.50 or something. Then the $10 one-time storage pack won't cover it alone but gives more than the 7-day does, so there's that; the actual storage matters less since they gave us more for free, though. And so on.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it is absolutely not as high as Chrono said; I think that'd be if you were buying dia packs, which is 100% a bad idea. At worst it's still only ever $15 USD but you have to pay $20, which is the 2 7-Day packs Xuande suggested; so far Dream has always been offered for long enough to buy 2. Though, yeah, if you're only paying money for Dream and that's it, some of the $10/$20 packs may have a better value in terms of what else you get.

At best, though, you'd pay $8 for the one-time Beginner Pack and even then it's effectively $6.50 or something. Then the $10 one-time storage pack won't cover it alone but gives more than the 7-day does, so there's that; the actual storage matters less since they gave us more for free, though. And so on.
All of the current Summer Packs are $34.99 CDN, as is the Welcome Pack. 1,230 diamantium costs $34.99 as well. The best deals were the Beginner's Pack, Storage Pack, Story Pack (Hard), and Trials Pack, all of which cost $10.99, $13.99, $13.99 and $27.99 respectively. I'm sticking to the weekly resources pack whenever I can, but even that costs me $13.99. It's for 830 diamanitum though, so two of the packs would be enough for a dream summon if you planned ahead for it. It'd still be $28 CDN though, and that's before any additional taxes (we get charged GST for IAP purchases in Canada).

So yeah, my estimate was a bit off, but only by a few dollars. The CDN dollar is rough. :/

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Man I really hope they update the 5* ticket pool at anniversary. I've been holding on to two of those since last year.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nightmare difficulty of the current event wasn't as difficult for me as I thought it'd be, I got all of the missions for it completed too. Damage-wise the boss doesn't seem to hit hard, but time-wise it was cutting it a bit close. The boss has so much health. I'll definitely be getting my daily clear in for the rewards, but after that I'll throttle it back down to Expert just for the ease of it all.

Fionel

Jan 11, 2018
My Light team is at 18.6k might so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to clear Nightmare, but what is the number of might I should aim for for this quest?

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
My Light team is at 18.6k might so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to clear Nightmare, but what is the number of might I should aim for for this quest?
umm I believe you should aim for a 20k might team but I got it through with a light team of ~19.8 might.
Here's my team:
Event Building lv 26
Alfonse 46 Mana, Folkvangr, MUB Shinning Overlord, MUB Stellar Show, lv40 Cupid
Lucretia 45 Mana, 524 Wand, MUB Jewels of the Sun, MUB HoH, lv55 Liger
Hildegarde 45 Mana, 524 Staff, MUB Give Me Your Wounded, MUB Lv40 Surfing Siblings, Lv 70 Jeanne
S!Cleo 45 Mana, 434 Bow, MUB Flash of Genius, lv70 Forest Bonds, Lv 40 Gilgamesh

My builds are usually very inefficient, so I think you can run a team with a lower might than that.

Edit: In case the weaker character die, I usually goes with Verica as helper.

XuandeXun

Self-requested ban
Banned
May 16, 2019
Just to get a single clear, you can likely forego having a Healer or Helper Healer and keep trying until the AI doesn't get too unlucky. If you must pick one, take a Helper Healer. Damage is low even in Nightmare, and I tend to just take Gala Cleo as Helper since they're all over the place and my Light Helper selection is lacking.

On my first Nightmare run ever, without ever having done Master manually (I've been Auto all event), I got a 1:16 clear. I'm pretty sure Auto is fine and I'll be trying that out for tomorrow's run.

Event Building Lv26
23.1k Might, Light is one of my better elements from a character perspective but one of my worst in terms of completed Dragons.

Bow Cleo [50 MC/0UB 5* Elemental/MUB Takemikazuchi/Forest Bonds+Bridal Dragon]
Xiao Lei [50 MC/MUB 5* Elemental/MUB Lindworm/Resounding Rendition+King's Countenance]
Light Elisanne [45 MC/0UB 5* Elemental/MUB Lindworm/Heralds of Hinomoto+King's Countenance]
Hildegarde [45 MC/MUB 5* Void/0UB Siren/The Greatest Gift Exp10%+King's Countenance]

While Dragon Prep isn't needed, King's Countenance does have Curse Res+50% which can be helpful if you're running characters like my Xiao Lei who don't have any. The only reason Hildegarde makes the cut for me is because I haven't ran into any timer issues this event, so she provides a little insurance while I use full Auto. Normally I would run Cibella as well, but the damage is too low for me to need double healer in Auto.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
It kills me that I'm like, on the cusp for being able to do Master clears on stuff like this. I think it's largely my facilities and weapons that are lacking...But the grind for weapon mats is INSANE. That's going to be my Everest for a while.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Light is my weakest element so I was kinda dreading tackling Nightmare today, but was shocked I was able to beat it on my first attempt with 9 seconds to spare. Did it with 5★ Renelle as the lead, Alfonse, 4★ Fleur, and 4★ Fritz as support, and a healer helper skill. DOYAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.