• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
"I have served Master Ieyasu since he was a babe. I've even changed his diaper."

9dmprq3nkdu11.jpg

So she is probably anywhere from 8-16 years older than him?

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I've nearly max unbound all my gold Fafnirs and still no squishum :(

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
A squishy blob. ...Or something more? No one knows for sure, but its squishiness is undeniable.

Their true sinister purpose will be unveiled at the anniversary. Count on it. My guess is they'll be used as an alternative method to promote 4★ adventurers to 5★ without spending the 25k Eldwater, or... wait for it... raise an adventurer's level cap to 90. 😱

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If they ever make an actual use for them, they had better increase their drop rate. :/

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Some more Victor and Noelle fan art within the last 24 hours:

Last edited:

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Awww, I got the new dragon and Noelle but not my legal husband, Victor. Also a dupe Siren.
Saving the rest for Anniversary I guess and I can always selector ticket Victor when that comes around again if I don't have him by then.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Cygames - "So I heard someone said we weren't being generous enough. Well then...TAKE THIS!"

(They seriously could not be more generous if they tried.)

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Before reset, I definitely remembered to go out of my way to farm some extra roses to buy the remaining only vaguely decent (knights' testaments, bricks, etc.) rewards.

But definitely did not remember to buy a second copy of Chocolatiers... shit.

not like I needed it but I've got way too much eldwater and it could be useful to have? guess I'll hope they'll sell it again at anniversary/the holidays and not just in February, hmm

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So you can actually auto Co-op for Beginner, Standard, and Expert Raids, while it's disabled for EX and Nightmare. I think this is probably the best way to do it, since EX can still pose a challenge for newbies while Nightmare shouldn't be auto'd. Being able to auto Expert makes the Emblem grind a lot easier I think, which is great.

Last edited:

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
Out of 3 tenfolds plus 20ish single tickets, I got every 5* adventurers under the sun (Xander, Lily, Curran and Annelie. All dupes...), but not the featured ones...
Bad RNG, very bad !

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Another free tenfold summon voucher? They are being crazy generous and it's not even the anniversary yet

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Addis, meet Daddis. The new characters are in the DPS Sim and Victor outdoes Addis by a decent amount. It turns out having unconditional Bleed on your S1 is really really good and it doesn't matter if the rest of your kit is only OK.

Noelle is right behind him, because she's Elisanne but better and restricted to wind teams. I'm all for the element-specific buffs, be it either on characters or wyrmprints. Give us more of a reason to use on-element characters rather than just stick Elly as a buff bot on every single team.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
It's the first time since Heinwald that i want to summon a character based on his look alone. I will wait until the last day to see if Victor comes home on a free/paid daily pull. Already got Noelle today.
I would have really liked an event based on them though.

I guess the next What's ahead will be next week as usual and possibly a Dragalia Digest before the anniversary.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
The nightmare raid is a speed raid, which means it's time to break out Gleo again this time with a shiny new MLB Shinobi.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Dagger now has it's Skill Damage Wyrmprint with Twinfold Bonds (with that amazing Alex/Elisanne artwork).

I guess that leaves Blade, Wand and Staff without a weapon specific Skill Damage print.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I need to start focusing on more than one character of a specific color.

Is it generally better to have 4 different weapon types on a team??

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017

Having a variety of weapon types on a team gives you those co-ability bonuses. Blade/Strength and Wand/Skill Damage help to increase offense or Axe/Defense and Lance/HP to help with survivability.

If you have an Adventurer built per element for co-op; then building a full mono element team would be the next goal. After that would be building a full team focused on a status resistance like building a 100% Bog Resistance team for this week's Valfarre Raid.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Dragalia Life #145: To Victor, The Spoils

Ideally yes, but it has caveats. The only offensive stat buffing co-abilities are blade (strength), wand (Skill Damage), bows (Skill haste) and dagger (Crit rate), so these are the only ones worth really considering when it comes to DPS-race content like Mercurial Gauntlet. If you're deciding between your first axe user (defense) or a 2nd wand, then their co-ability doesn't really matter for the Gauntlet and you can just choose based on preference or whoever has the better DPS. Another thing to consider is that different weapons need different materials, so you're more likely to be able to make both a 5.3 wand and a 5.3 blade compared to two 5.3 blades just from the fact that you generally acquire materials at even pace. Different weapons also can have different ideal Wyrmprint setups, like Axe users generally want Kung Fu Masters/Flower in the Fray which is completely different from other weapons.

I think most folks try to at least get a blade and wand, then the rest can be whatever. Also keep in mind that certain characters like Elisanne or Melody can be used off-element due to the majority of their damage being from buffs.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Just a reminder to clear out your roses in the Valentine's trade shop now that the event's over. Also, the Void Shop is refreshing at reset so make sure to grab any wanted monthly items before then.

Speaking of Lin You, there's been a decent amount of recent fan art springing up of her, probably because of this rerun.

Last edited:

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Addis, meet Daddis. The new characters are in the DPS Sim and Victor outdoes Addis by a decent amount. It turns out having unconditional Bleed on your S1 is really really good and it doesn't matter if the rest of your kit is only OK.

Noelle is right behind him, because she's Elisanne but better and restricted to wind teams. I'm all for the element-specific buffs, be it either on characters or wyrmprints. Give us more of a reason to use on-element characters rather than just stick Elly as a buff bot on every single team.

Got a Noelle with the free tenfold, I'm REALLY liking that S1. Since my wind-team is severely underpowered anyway shell fit right in. W!Aoi, Maribelle, W!Zania and Noelle will have to do!

Jive Turkey

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes, pulled 4 Lin Yu and 0 Victor. That's painful.

* Even had a triple rainbow drop, Vayu and then double axes. I was very sad.
Haha, I know what you mean. I used my limited tenfold and was excited to see a rainbow summon. Then two axes dropped. Surely they're not both Lin You right? I mean, one might be Ramona, right? Right???
At least I also pulled Noelle in that same summon and now finally have a worthwhile wind wand (sorry Nicholas!)

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
10 exquisite honey, 30 four-leaf clovers,a million rupees and 20 skip tickets as anniversary presents

... Lmao, and that's not even including what's gonna be happening for the actual event, those are just the rewards for people who are playing now...

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I cant wait for the anniversary but I am also not ready for it lol

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to be frustrated if we get (Gala) Zethia so soon. I dislike how slowly they add story and how fast they resolve plot points in what they do add; I'm still annoyed we got Alex within a single chapter instead of after a more sensible arc. Zethia feels like something to add way later than this, unless they're really gonna shake things up with this chapter... and I may not be pleased with that.

anyway, gonna have to do a lot of Jupiter if I wanna fight Euden's dad within the first few weeks; I'm apparently at 200 orbs so about 2/5 there already, which is probably a totally good pace to begin with

the raid will slow me down a bit (on top of yesterday featuring a lot of IO for roses) but that's probably fine, I could use a little bit of a break first

Yue

Dec 15, 2018
I hope the next event is a halloween rerun so I won't be facility gimped for High Zodiark.

On the other hand, 3 rerun events in a row? 🤔

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
It felt weird not having a free pull today, I though it was a bug at first. I ended up succumbing to the urge to pull and got Victor(New)/Arctus(New)/Lin You(Dupe)/Heinwald(Dupe) in around 35 summon vouchers so I'm satisfied.

--

I expected chapter 10 to drop this month but High Zodiark is a surprise, less than two month after High Jupiter.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Apparently Noelle with Freyja using Halidom Grooms and Beach Battle (solely for the increased buff time) is literally stronger than Gleo (in the Special section of the DPS sim site). Freyja's Skill haste with the maximum buff time means she's constantly dishing out huge strength buffs that are constantly stacking on top of each other. She only has her S2 for Skill Damage since her 5.3 weapon is a heal, so she doesn't actually gain much from using Vayu or Zephyr compared to Freyja.

More fan art of her and one of Freyja:

Last edited:

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the next event is a halloween rerun so I won't be facility gimped for High Zodiark.

On the other hand, 3 rerun events in a row? 🤔
Maybe not Trick or Treasure since Halloween is next month; but I think they'll rerun Dream Big Under the Big Top so players can get a light boost in time for High Zodiark.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably going to hold onto my 10 pull they just gave us since it doesn't appear to expire. I'd rather save it for the anniversary OR a chance at limited waifus in cute Halloween costumes. That's more my jam, ha.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Gimme that 3★ 100% affliction resistance, Cygames! 😩

I'm going to be frustrated if we get (Gala) Zethia so soon. I dislike how slowly they add story and how fast they resolve plot points in what they do add; I'm still annoyed we got Alex within a single chapter instead of after a more sensible arc. Zethia feels like something to add way later than this, unless they're really gonna shake things up with this chapter... and I may not be pleased with that.

Yep, I feel similarly. It's somewhat anticlimactic.

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
And just like that, the anniversary countdown has officially begun. I think I'm ready for whatever banner they put out:
fE003I0.png

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So a FamiCom home brewer who plays DL decided to make a FamiCom mock-up of the Barbary raid fight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.