• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
...it was just a tenfold to get the postwoman...
After this I feel comfortable enough to post my single tenfold from yesterday

FTyAL0M.jpg

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
On my F2P NOTTE account, I've now made every single story and welfare DPS adventurer a 5.3 core weapon, including 2 Light 5.3 core bows for both Luca and Elias, on top of giving them all a 5* promotion and getting every non-Eldwater node.

Now it's just a matter of building up resources to immediately do the same for the next story or welfare adventurer, and maybe making the 5.3 core dark and light staves if I'm ever overflowing with resources.

...it was just a tenfold to get the postwoman...

Conga rats!

After this I feel comfortable enough to post my single tenfold from yesterday

Conga rats to you too!

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I said I could use a break from Jupiter, but then when draining wings at an extremely late time last night, I apparently got pulled into a Japanese dedicated Gleo cheese group (2 were from the same alliance at least, all used Shinobi at break) and got like 5 clears within 15 minutes since they just kept hosting.

There's not many things I feel up for using ashes on - though getting more roses with auto co-op showed it should be fine enough to do for 2x IO, at least, just needs extra babysitting - but I might try doing an hour or so on the weekends just to help farm more, hmm.

...it's gonna be unfortunate to go to Zodiark and have to play a bit more seriously, haha; not like I'm not able to do it normally now, but it's just so much less of a hassle...

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Alright, it's HJP farm time.

18 days until High Zodiark (HZO? HZD? HZK?)

I currently need exactly 360 Orbs to MUB HJP (I leave my Fafnirs at 16 until MUB)

2 Weeks of Weekly Chests (assuming I keep the week of the 16th for Zodiark chests) That's 6 chests of 12 Orbs (worst case scenario on Double Bonus Chest) + 2 Orbs per run (worst case on runs) = 84 Orbs

That leaves 276 Orbs leftover to farm through runs over 18 days.
276 / 2 orbs per run (worst case) = 138 runs / 18 days = 7.6 ...

8 HJP runs per day for me to MUB HJP prior to High Zodiark launch. That's not too bad.

Here goes!
(Update: Today's 8 run haul was a whopping 23 Orbs! | 337 Orbs to go)

Last edited:

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Burned all my tickets (40 pulls) for anything that was rate up and walked away with a Simurgh. RNG is re-enforcing the "Save for Anniversary" mantra.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The DPS sim chart was updated with the new Wyrnprints, and Twinfold Bonds is the best option for daggers along with Levin's Champion for non-Water units (Water units use Prince of Dragonyule, though it's Limited). They all got a reasonable boost, like Fleur now overtaking Odetta in DPS for non-paralysis-resist enemies, Alex is officially the strongest non-Limited 4* Dark adventurer, and Wedding Aoi is now 7th best Wind DPS (her skill was also fixed so its Damage is more consistent). Daggers have been given arguably the strongest Wyrmprint since it boosts both Skill Damage to its max and Strength to its near max all by itself, which has really boosted dagger's viability as a whole.

Last edited:

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Noelle with Freyja using Halidom Grooms and Beach Battle (solely for the increased buff time) is literally stronger than Gleo (in the Special section of the DPS sim site). Freyja's Skill haste with the maximum buff time means she's constantly dishing out huge strength buffs that are constantly stacking on top of each other. She only has her S2 for Skill Damage since her 5.3 weapon is a heal, so she doesn't actually gain much from using Vayu or Zephyr compared to Freyja.

More fan art of her and one of Freyja:

Interesting, Freyja over the strength dragons? Well, I guess I'll put Freyja on Noelle and Garuda back on Xania then...

as I type this, I get a random Jewels of the Sun from a daily Dragon Trial. Noelle is just getting ALL the things because that looks perfect for her too, no?

EDIT: Wait, wouldn't Bellathorna be just as good as Halidom Grooms?

Last edited:

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Interesting, Freyja over the strength dragons? Well, I guess I'll put Freyja on Noelle and Garuda back on Xania then...

as I type this, I get a random Jewels of the Sun from a daily Dragon Trial. Noelle is just getting ALL the things because that looks perfect for her too, no?

Noelle isn't really there for her damage but for her 25% strength buff, so Freyja MUB provides 35% skill haste giving her buff far greater uptime.

Bellathorna does provide the same amount of Buff Duration as Halidom Grooms at 20% yes. Just less stats and the 3* print and the Energy Doublebuff which doesn't account for anything unless you're getting a ton of defense buffs.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

With buff characters, it's basically a balancing act between finding the optimal combo between Skill Haste and buff time, since they like both. Freyja singlehandedly gives all the Skill Haste Noelle needs when MUB'd, which is why she can just run full buff time prints. If your Freyja isn't MUB'd, I'd say Jewels of the Sun would be decent to use on her up until she is MUB'd.

Bellathorna and Halidom Grooms will more or less work as well as each other, Halidom Grooms just gives a tiny bit more stats since it's a 4* print. On top of that, Noelle actually does give herself defense buffs if you're controlling her due to having Primed Defense, which will give her a tiny bit more damage from energized S2's. So I'd say it's about 95-98% as good depending on if you're controlling Noelle.

Even more Noelle fan art because apparently all the artists really love her design:

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
The DPS sim chart was updated with the new Wyrnprints, and Twinfold Bonds is the best option for daggers along with Levin's Champion for non-Water units (Water units use Prince of Dragonyule, though it's Limited). They all got a reasonable boost, like Fleur now overtaking Odetta in DPS for non-paralysis-resist enemies, Alex is officially the strongest non-Limited 4* Dark adventurer, and Wedding Aoi is now 7th best Wind DPS (her skill was also fixed so its Damage is more consistent). Daggers have been given arguably the strongest Wyrmprint since it boosts both Skill Damage to its max and Strength to its near max all by itself, which has really boosted dagger's viability as a whole.

Here's fan art of the Wyrmprint, Fleur, Alex, and Wedding Aoi.

Oh wow, dagger is my favorite weapon class and I didn't even realize just how good Twinfold Bonds was! I literally just promoted Francesca to 50/50 MC and I'm always on the lookout for the best prints to use on Renelle. I guess this is one print I NEED to buy. Thanks for the heads-up!

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
The Twitter fanart is one of the best things about this thread and I appreciate that Numberfox takes the time to curate it for all of us. Keep it coming, whether it be with spoiler tags or without!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I definitely think it looks cleaner overall in spoiler tags. Plus I can just state what I'm showing in the spoiler tag without announcing it beforehand like I've felt compelled to sometimes.

Edit: Yeah, I'd say I definitely like the look of the thread more with spoiler tagged fan art. Makes the place a lot more tidy.

Last edited:

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Auto in co-op is a godsend. I never ever have had my getherwings fully depleted before but now I can consistently do it.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
My clear team for Nightmare is W! Eli, Noelle, Melody, and Lin You. I have Freyja on Noelle since it enables her to go crazy, and Freyja can potentially heal everyone if they need it.

Noelle is p legit, huh? Pulled her and wasn't sure if she was good.

She literally compares favorably to G Cleo in Wind content (with Freyja)!

Auto in co-op is a godsend. I never ever have had my getherwings fully depleted before but now I can consistently do it.

Yeah, same here. Haven't let my getherwings overflow (since I got the monthly pack), and have been able to drain it all everyday since it's been introduced.

Maybe use Quote tags instead of Spoiler tags for the fan art? It's nice to have a quick preview of the fan art.

The issue I have with quoting is that it doesn't help the mobile data aspect, and it still clutters the thread more than spoiler tags to a degree. I'll always specify whose featured in the fan art of any of my posts so folks can look if it's a character they're interested in.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
since w! elisanne is my valfarre team leader, she walks around rovetelle in her wedding dress... and i think summer julietta? was sitting on the side asking "where's elisanne?"

sadly I couldn't get a screenshot in time but it was hilarious

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
After doing another tenfold and pulling my 5th Lin Yu on this banner I was pretty angry... I got home from work ready to spend all of my Wyrmite and Diamantium to pull Victor while fully ready and expecting to not get him. Started off with a Single Ticket, gold, no rainbow and then bam the Blade drops and turns rainbow and Victor appeared.

That Wyrmite and Diamantium stash remains safe. Thank you RNG but also curse you for 5 Lin Yu.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't want to be a downer, but I also appreciate the tagged art. Kinda felt like it was taking up a lot of pages even though that was probably purely perception and not reality.

Also, it's not like only Noelle gives out defense buffs on wind to begin with, so you might as well get 4* print stats and benefit from a little energy here and there too. (Of course, if you don't get buffed 5 times before you shift to Freyja I guess that's irrelevant, but...)

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Today's Dragalia Life is about Noelle, which I think warrants posting the new batch of fan art that's cropped up since the last time I showed a bunch of Noelle fan art (less than 12 hours ago). Everybody's drawing her.
03aff8148ecc8f1ef8700a857477a929.png

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Finally started this today for the first time, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Being from Canada I waited until release, but it took so long that I kind of fell out of the loop and didn't realize it actually launched here back in like February. I pulled Hildegarde for my first free pull, who's apparently really good, so I connected to my Nintendo Account and have begun my little adventure. Pretty decent gameplay for a mobile game to be honest.

Should I be saving my Wyrmite for special banners/events, or just spend it now to try and get some decent pulls to build a team with?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Finally started this today for the first time, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Being from Canada I waited until release, but it took so long that I kind of fell out of the loop and didn't realize it actually launched here back in like February. I pulled Hildegarde for my first free pull, who's apparently really good, so I connected to my Nintendo Account and have begun my little adventure. Pretty decent gameplay for a mobile game to be honest.

Should I be saving my Wyrmite for special banners/events, or just spend it now to try and get some decent pulls to build a team with?

For a brand new player you should go ahead and pull to get built up. The current banner has some really amazing characters on it and will help you farm the raid event that is going on at the moment.

The next special banner is likely going to be at the end of the month alongside the game's first anniversary celebration. We'll probably get a good amount of gifts to help pull on it so I wouldn't be too worried about spending now versus saving for later.

We will probably have another event in between the current one and the anniversary, so consider pulling on the next banner (starting on the 11th, give or take a day) as well as it'll have characters suited to farming the event that will run alongside the banner.

Also, while focusing on the limited time event(s) that are going on is a good thing, don't neglect the story mode. There are several very important game modes locked behind story progression. Make sure you at the very least clear Chapter 6 to unlock Imperial Onslaught, a mode dedicated to crafting weapons and weapon-focused facilities.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
For a brand new player you should go ahead and pull to get built up. The current banner has some really amazing characters on it and will help you farm the raid event that is going on at the moment.

The next special banner is likely going to be at the end of the month alongside the game's first anniversary celebration. We'll probably get a good amount of gifts to help pull on it so I wouldn't be too worried about spending now versus saving for later.

We will probably have another event in between the current one and the anniversary, so consider pulling on the next banner (starting on the 11th, give or take a day) as well as it'll have characters suited to farming the event that will run alongside the banner.

Also, while focusing on the limited time event(s) that are going on is a good thing, don't neglect the story mode. There are several very important game modes locked behind story progression. Make sure you at the very least clear Chapter 6 to unlock Imperial Onslaught, a mode dedicated to crafting weapons and weapon-focused facilities.

Thanks for the advice!

I ended up doing a ten pull with some of my wrymite and think I did pretty well. Pulled Victor, Noelle, and Rodrigo as my characters, and some low star imps and dragons. So that seems like a pretty good haul.

EDIT: Forgot that I also got Eleonora as my 4*.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Today's 8 HJP runs complete. Including the weekly chest (double bonus) I collected a total of 67 orbs. 268 more orbs until MUB with 16 days to go.

Thanks for the advice!

I ended up doing a ten pull with some of my wrymite and think I did pretty well. Pulled Victor, Noelle, and Rodrigo as my characters, and some low star imps and dragons. So that seems like a pretty good haul.

EDIT: Forgot that I also got Eleonora as my 4*.

That is a good haul; both Victor and Noelle are top tier wind units.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I had some really good luck with HBH pubs doing Fjorm-only speedruns today. Managed to get 4 clears in about 15 minutes. Seems that 6100 might with the usual equipment (v!5.3.4 weapon, lv 100 Tough Love and lv 100 Bridal Dragon, and lv 100 Levi) is the baseline for consistently clearing runs. Had difficulties with groups in the 6000 range, and when people weren't using Leviathan, but otherwise I would call anyone with a build like this ready for speedrun groups (as long as you have the Leviathan 12dash combo down). MUB, here I come!

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I had some really good luck with HBH pubs doing Fjorm-only speedruns today. Managed to get 4 clears in about 15 minutes. Seems that 6100 might with the usual equipment (v!5.3.4 weapon, lv 100 Tough Love and lv 100 Bridal Dragon, and lv 100 Levi) is the baseline for consistently clearing runs. Had difficulties with groups in the 6000 range, and when people weren't using Leviathan, but otherwise I would call anyone with a build like this ready for speedrun groups (as long as you have the Leviathan 12dash combo down). MUB, here I come!
What level is your HMC Fafnir for your HBH speed runs?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Fafnirs mainly add HP anyway, don't they? IIRC at level 16 (which is the point where it starts getting unreasonable with the orbs cost) you get around the same amount that a weapon unbind adds, except the stats are swapped.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the Fafnirs increased dragon strength which was needed to maximize Levi. If it's not necessary for speed runs, then my Fjorm just needs two more void unbinds to be ready (v5 3.2/lvl 35 Altars/lvl 31 Dojo).

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I thought the Fafnirs increased dragon strength which was needed to maximize Levi. If it's not necessary for speed runs, then my Fjorm just needs two more void unbinds to be ready (v5 3.2/lvl 35 Altars/lvl 31 Dojo).
It's dracolith, which increases your damage in dragon form by 1%/level, that is needed to speedrun HBH.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't posted in this thread in quite some time, but I finally cleared HMC tonight which I'm super happy about and I need to get it out of my system. I've wanted to do the high dragons for ages but was always nervous about wasting people's time while learning. Glad I took the plunge though. It was really satisfying watching myself get better, and I'm very excited to be participating in an endgame beyond just void battles/events.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
On my F2P NOTTE account, I've been using Su Fang quite a bit since this IS his event. He officially has higher potential DPS than Ranzal thanks to Twinfold Bonds, though it's gonna be a while before I invest in that. I'd rather get some other characters their ideal prints like Summer Estelle or Xuan Zang (Botan/Eli already have theirs for the most part). Since I now have the 5.3 core weapons for all my DPS adventurers, I might actually start doing High Dragons now this Crimson Cores aren't as necessary.

Welcome aboard! Just some additional advice.

In case you haven't given it a try yet, the Mercurial Gauntlet is a good place to get a lot of resources for upgrading your adventurers when you're just starting out. There's a monthly payout of additional resources on the 15th of every month, so you ought to see how far you can get on each element at least once a month right before the payout. It's a good measure of how your teams are coming along. In the shop (where you do the daily item summon), there's 3 succulent Dragonfruits and 3 Consecrated Waters on sale for rupees, and that's something you ought to be grabbing everyday since it's a resource that's always good to have more of.

Lastly, the only unique content most Raid events provide are an event dragon, event adventurer, and a Wyrmprint. Every other reward is also obtainable in other events or content, so I'd recommend not stressing too much about clearing all the emblems out, especially as a new player.

Haven't posted in this thread in quite some time, but I finally cleared HMC tonight which I'm super happy about and I need to get it out of my system. I've wanted to do the high dragons for ages but was always nervous about wasting people's time while learning. Glad I took the plunge though. It was really satisfying watching myself get better, and I'm very excited to be participating in an endgame beyond just void battles/events.

Conga rats! They're definitely some of the best designed content the game has to offer.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Been prepping for High Zodiark. I plan to go into it with Summer Cleo. Hopefully she'll suffice.

50 Mana Circles
35/35 Light Altars
Level 20 Max Light Dracolith
31/30 Bow Dojo
Level 15 Light Fafnir
Circus Tent Level 30
Seabed Stage Level 30
+28 HP Augment and +25 Strength Augment
But no Sweet Retreat and my best dragon is Lindwurm and my 5 Star 3rd tier light bow has 0 unbinds.

Hopefully this will suffice. I can up my Light Fafnir maybe 2 more levels and go 31/31 on the bow dojo by the time High Zodiark is out but that's about it.

EDmq5eYXsAIfiI4

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Cleared HMS on my F2P NOTTE account using Euden with a MUB 5.3 core weapon, MUB Pele, MUB Glorious Tempest, and MUB The Shining Overlord. Keep in mind I'm a good bit past the recommended stats, mainly because I've been prioritizing getting 5.3 core weapons for all my DPS adventurers and the Prelude is by far the best source for Crimson Cores.
Va52JHd.jpg
CIqiL8m.png
fPdsf2N.jpg
jgh7eJU.jpg
XB9lu9S.jpg
KTISXeH.jpg
The first clear was with 2 Euden's, Mikoto, and Verica. It actually required some advanced maneuvering because our Verica died early on to the first Gale Blast. During the Tattered Sky I purposefully took the homing attack then dragon'd in order to absorb it, and we were able to beat him before the second round. The second clear was Euden, Mym, Mikoto, and Verica, with Mikoto dying towards the end so I couldn't get the perfect clear. The last Clear was Euden, V! Ezelith, Sarisse, and V! Hilde, with BOTH Eze and Sarisse dying to an 8-way Trident Tempest, so I gotta try for a deathless next week.

A key difference between the way I conduct my NOTTE account and the reddit guy who also doesn't spend any Wyrmite/permanent tickets is that I basically try to do everything through pubbing while he is fine with doing pre-mades/getting carried. While I think that way of playing is perfectly valid, my goal is to basically see what it's like for the average player, and I don't think most folks have access to stuff like that. Going about it solely through pubs gives me a decent idea of what another person pubbing can expect. For HMS, I've internalized a lot of the patterns because I literally farmed for both a MUB HMS and a max level statue on my main account while I've been solo-ing Prelude on my alt, which requires a good amount of pattern knowledge to keep my AI alive for optimal DPS.

HMS 0UB is still a big stat boost compared to MUB normal Midgardsormr, now to just keep farming him for that MUB.

Also, today's Dragalia Life is about Philia... at least Rodrigo and Jakob have cameos.
1e9e42b4a55331e076ee90299c7c8d48.png

Edit: For reference on my Euden stats, a Euden with a 0UB core weapon, level 16/16 dojo's, 45 MC, and a MUB Ifrit only has 28 less strength than my MUB core weapon, level 31/31 dojo's, 50 MC, and MUB Pele, so the barrier to entry is pretty low. Everyone accepted me while pubbing as well, so Euden is still a perfectly viable HMS adventurer despite being the worst 100% stun-resist adventurer on the DPS chart.

Last edited:

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Nice thing about this event is that it's forcing me to build my wind team up. That said, I could use some tips on it if anyone has any suggestions?

My might seems to have stagnated. I'm working on getting the 4T3 MUB and similarly working on leveling the prints and MUB them. I need a better option for a Wind Dragon, and I ALMOST decided to pull on this banner...But new adventurers next week plus the upcoming anniversary means I PROBABLY should save. Also, Panda and Freyja are at 0UB, so I know that is hurting the overall might (but holy shit those mats are hard to come by).

sFVg3tU.jpg

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
daoko is doing a song for the live action version of kaguya wants to be confessed to

Here's hoping this somehow is parlayed into a dragalia crossover

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Nice thing about this event is that it's forcing me to build my wind team up. That said, I could use some tips on it if anyone has any suggestions?

My might seems to have stagnated. I'm working on getting the 4T3 MUB and similarly working on leveling the prints and MUB them. I need a better option for a Wind Dragon, and I ALMOST decided to pull on this banner...But new adventurers next week plus the upcoming anniversary means I PROBABLY should save. Also, Panda and Freyja are at 0UB, so I know that is hurting the overall might (but holy shit those mats are hard to come by).

sFVg3tU.jpg
What are your Altars/Dojos at? I found bringing my Altars to max (lvl. 35) and getting all my Dojos to lvl. 16 helped increase my overall Might. If your Dojos are at lvl. 16, then working on getting your favorite weapon classes to lvl. 31 for that next big stat bonus. For Altars; I used Skip Tickets and Honey on the double drops until I had enough to build to lvl. 35.

For dragons, my wind team Might is at about 23k and my dragons are mostly Roc. I've been focusing on getting 3x MUB 4* Strength Dragons (by either pulls or monthly Void Moonlight Stones) per team since RNG hates me and the 3x MUB 5* Dragons I have are due to Sunlight Stones and Ores.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
If you've been playing actively for a while I would really suggest checking how many high level orbs you have before farming for 35 altars. Converting down adds up so fast that I didn't have to do anything extra to have every altar handled.

I believe nicoga is newer though so maybe that doesn't apply here, but in general, yeah.

Pulled Noelle on Daily - niiiiiiice. Now to save all single tickets for later as I don't really feel the need to get Victor and the dragon.

I also got mail today and was very happy. Insta-promoted since it was a no-brainer, though I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna use her yet.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

I'd say that in terms of Eldwater use, it's better to save up for Noelle's 5* promotion over buying any additional Wyrmprint copies. Her S1 giving a 25% strength boost over the current 20% is a lot more substantial than MUB prints. Making sure all your adventurers have either 45 or 50 mana circle nodes filled will add up, since they almost all give Might (aside from the Damascus Crystal one). Dragons are a slow process (only immediate upgrade would be a third MUB Roc over Long Long until he's also MUB'd), but they'll be built eventually. Make sure to get the dragon bonds (from the Dragon Roost) to 30 with the daily food and clovers, since each maxed bond gives a sunlight ore. It's good to keep at least one copy of every 3* dragon since they all represent another sunlight ore after enough time.

Unfortunately, since both the 4.3 wind sword and blade are non-offensive buff (HP recovery and a defensive buff respectively), they'll be less helpful for damage compared to the 5.3 counterparts. So when you're able to start crafting 5.2 weapons, I'd aim to make a 5.2 blade and 5.2 sword first. While the 5.3 wind sword also only gives a defensive buff, Gala Ranzal can actually run First-Rate Hospitality over Stellar Show for Strength Doublebuff, especially if you control him because then he'll ALSO gain the benefit of Noelle's Primed Defense passive for an additional Strength buff (if you prefer playing Maribelle over Gala Ranzal, in Mercurial Gauntlet you can just swap to Ranzal occasionally throughout the run to make him receive the Primed Defense buff).

Speaking of Wyrmprints, is the setup you have for Mercurial Gauntlet or more general purpose? I think the current setup is decent for Mercurial Gauntlet since you can time skills to I-frame Fafnir Roy's attack's and never take Damage, but in other content, I feel a generic 30% Skill Damage print like Resounding Rendition would be better than Evening of Luxury since taking a single hit essentially nullifies that Wyrnprint's bonuses. For Noelle, I think Chocolatiers is fine for Mercurial Gauntlet levels 1-40 where you're trying to do as much damage in 60 seconds, but in general content I feel either a 2nd buff time print like Beach Battles/Bellathorna or a Skill haste print like Jewels of the Sun would benefit her more, especially in conjunction with Freyja.

And of course, the slow process of leveling all your relevant dojos/altars/facilities will add up in the long run. Have you grabbed all the slime statues from the Void Trade Shop? Those give a decent amount of stats at a quicker pace that the other buildings I believe.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I also got mail today and was very happy. Insta-promoted since it was a no-brainer, though I'm not quite sure how I'm gonna use her yet.
Yap, got her straight to 46/50 and equipped with Halidom Grooms and JotS. I have Maribelle as well so I'm trying to figure out who gets the Phytalmios though.

Also completed all Emblems today! Using all my extra stamina on running AoF.

Status
Not open for further replies.