• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
The Conqueror of Elements epithet was just the incentive I needed to get off my butt and take down the remaining high dragons. Ready for anniversary and year 2!

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me the "complete all daily endeavours" thing ends at 7 and doesn't go to 10... because otherwise I won't be able to complete it for the 1200 wyrmite :(

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Japanese link here, if you speak Japanese or want to here Notte's adorable voice. I'll be watching both simultaneously.

Please tell me the "complete all daily endeavours" thing ends at 7 and doesn't go to 10... because otherwise I won't be able to complete it for the 1200 wyrmite :(
I completed it already so I can't check, but I'm 99.9% certain it stops at 7.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
all the other ones go to ten, but I was hoping since the daily endeavour was non-repeatable it wouldn't require you to do it EVERY SINGLE DAY... show some leniency Cygames :'(
Like I said, I'm pretty sure the complete all daily ones stops at 7. I thought it'd go to 10 too since the others did, but I'm fairly confident it didn't. I can't be sure though since I already finished it, so my memory might be off.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all are confusing things.

The "daily endeavors" one that gives eldwater stops at 5. All the others go to 10, but have nothing to do with the number of days. It's just 10 runs. Though I've heard it may be bugged to not count multiple if you skip ticket them together, so make sure you skip them individually.

EDIT: also you can check the history for the ones you did already

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
just to be absolutely clear on why it's not 10: these endeavors didn't even run for 10 days

I'm gonna have to do 2 extra power/fortune/ruins runs tomorrow cause it only ran for 8 days.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what to believe anymore lol.

1uMU623.png

0BjBGQP.png

M215Mnm.png

It's 5.

again, for those that said 10: it literally will not have run for 10 days when it ends

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what to believe anymore lol.
They're right, it stops at 5. I remember now. I got confused, since when I was doing the other endeavors I kept thinking they'd stop at 7 but they went to 10, so the number kind of stuck for me. 5 is the correct number though, for completing all of the daily endeavors, so Cygames definitely adds a bit of leniency there for players.

Sorry for the confusion!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Now the Void endeavours numbers however....phew...
I did them all, including the previous one for 40 clears (for Void Nidhogg). It was hell, but I'm a completionist so...

I have more void seeds then I know what to do with now, at least (already have the Gold Fafnir MLB'd x4). STILL no Squishum. :/

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Well time to go to sleep and rush to Youtube after waking up tomorrow.

Everyone is predicting Gala Euden but I can see Cygames throwing a curveball on that one. In any case I'm hoping for sparking so I can get Sarisse along the new gala unit.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely most excited for potential sparking. I need my Gala Cleo.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
The void endeavor set wasn't that bad, in the end.

I could auto Poseidon both ways, so that worked out ok despite being one day. Zephyr was annoying since it was also one day and I couldn't really auto (well, I could have done it with stamina, just felt like I should use ashes more). Agni is similarly annoying as it's entirely manual wings for me, but both he and Jeanne had 2 days, so I did 10 each day and that worked out just fine. Jeanne being much easier due to auto too.

And Nidhogg I had to farm anyway, so I have an unbind's worth of materials left tomorrow still despite having done all 40 by the end of Thursday. But he's so fast that it's not bad.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The endeavors themselves weren't bad, it was the fact that both were back-to-back that I had some issues with. So much void battles...

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
The endeavors themselves weren't bad, it was the fact that both were back-to-back that I had some issues with. So much void battles...

Yeeeaaaah, what were we looking at, 160+
runs total recently?

20: Agni / Jeanne / Zephyr / Poseidon / Catoblepas(?) / Manticore / Hermit
40: Nidhogg
Plus all the daily ones.

Too much void.

Gun Dog

Oct 27, 2017
The catch-up endeavors were great even though the amount of clears were sorta high. Got more than enough items to make a void weapon for each high dragon, and cleared every high dragon except for High Zod with some friends that are new.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I did them all, including the previous one for 40 clears (for Void Nidhogg). It was hell, but I'm a completionist so...

I have more void seeds then I know what to do with now, at least (already have the Gold Fafnir MLB'd x4). STILL no Squishum. :/
I'm in the same boat, have way more leaves and seeds to even bother running in off-times. All the Void endeavours completed this time around, still no Squishum bar the extra 1 fake one.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Time to sleep! gonna have the digest video up on my phone so I can watch it when I wake up. excited!

yLEFTy

Jan 22, 2019
Looking forward to it..no idea what to expect as they are playing this one closer to the chest than they usually do

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
waiting for anniversary news has been painful. actually getting a 15 minute broadcast to see that news? it sounds too good to believe lol

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Actually, not sure if I ever posted about this or not (I just remember talking to my alliance about it), but recently I reinstalled the game to hopefully reduce file size. It accidentally had me on English voices to start so I changed to Japanese. After I swapped and did the download, it changed the voices but didn't change the sticker audio till I restarted. So I went to the sticker menu and listened to all of them in English for the first time.

(don't ask me why I forgot to turn off the music)

And... huh, many of the English stickers felt waaaaaay less expressive? It was really weird to realize that's what a lot of people have been hearing. I'm sure some of this is due to being so used to the Japanese after a full year of it, but it really feels like a lot of them are very bluntly delivered compared to the Japanese being more drawn out (though admittedly this is sometimes just the word length!) and emotive.

also is English Cleo supposed to sound sophisticated or something? that's been hilarious to me, cause the reason I actually like Cleo is that she's such a gremlin in Japanese

...actually wait, I was about to post but I should include Japanese to compare, shouldn't I? so...

EDIT: ...and this time I forgot to see if I could turn off the button tapping sound, whoops

I'm honestly surprised you're unfamiliar with the English stickers, but I'm guessing most gameplay videos other players make are using the Japanese voices so it's understandable. Personally I don't think there's a day that goes by when I don't switch between languages at least once. It adds some great variety and prevents either voice set from becoming too stale.

I agree that many of the Japanese stickers have a bit more oomph to them compared to their English counterparts. And I actually prefer Cleo's English VA since I think it suits her better, but that's just a matter of opinion.

Your sticker compilation videos made that abundantly clear. 🥴

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly surprised you're unfamiliar with the English stickers, but I'm guessing most gameplay videos other players make are using the Japanese voices so it's understandable. Personally I don't think there's a day that goes by when I don't switch between languages at least once. It adds some great variety and prevents either voice set from becoming too stale.

I agree that many of the Japanese stickers have a bit more oomph to them compared to their English counterparts. And I actually prefer Cleo's English VA since I think it suits her better, but that's just a matter of opinion.

Your sticker compilation videos made that abundantly clear. 🥴

Ah, the only gameplay videos I've really watched are when learning high dragons. Which sometimes just have music instead of the audio entirely, so that cuts down the chances to hear any of the English even further, hah.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Really trying to keep my expectations low. Not that I don't think they'll deliver some exciting new content just that it may not be what I'm hoping for. Little over an hour left gang!

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Oh my god Agni PUGs are a fucking nightmare there is no way I'm going to reach the quota tonight. Shouldn't have put it off so long.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Since we're nearly 100 posts in and Numberfox is still MIA, I can only assume he's intensively mentally preparing himself to curate the deluge of anniversary art that's about to rain down upon us. lol

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
im not really in a position to watch the video with audio as its airing so I'm hoping there is plenty of text and/or you folks post updates for people who aren't able to watch.