• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
I got my EX clear thanks for checking deepFlaw !

Thanks for the answers about the digital stuff. I doubt I'd be able to redeem it. Don't know anyone with it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully there are people on Reddit willing to assist in the redemption of the CD codes, so it seems we might be in luck after all. I'm appreciative of the community, that's for sure. Need that DAOKO wyrmprint!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Mhmm, I'm wondering what Expert's weeklies will be like. I really need to start Zodiark for my weeklies ASAP, since I'm likely only doing those 3 runs every week for that to begin with compared to all my extra Jupiter runs. So I've really fallen further behind by not getting a clear in the past week or two.

...but I've kept putting it off till this weekend in case it'd be worth seeing what Expert HMS or Mercury gives first, then starting Zodiark. Plus, I do wanna see how that extra challenge goes, I'll give up a weekly or two to trying that...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
To anyone wanting to redeem the CD code, PM u/reptar2015 on Reddit. They have a post made where people can request code redemptions, and he's handling it for a bunch of people. On the positive, they're also getting increased chances for winning tickets for the concert for themselves and their friends/family, so it's a win/win either way! They seem to be reliable too, as they've been around for several years (and it's not a burner account or anything). It's not ideal, but unfortunately this might be the only way we can redeem for the items. :/

Post here:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Just one more last minute check- does anyone still need an EX carry for the weapon? cw_sasuke ExKage were the ones that asked before, I think?

Gonna burn through all my stocked up EX items in an hour or two, so I wanted to check for both my alliance and here before I just do that with pubs.
Thanks for asking mate - i actually got it done a couple of Days ago with a random group.
On a new account this 5* weapon was just a must have to get.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I still don't know what five star weapon to get with that raid reward. I have people like Marth, Ramona, fjorm, gala euden who is using that fire emblem tie in light sword, and gala chloe using the middle tier shadow staff.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Man. These expert dragons are no joke with the dps needed.

Edit: Just saw the materials needed to craft high dragon weapons. Oh boy...

Last edited:

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Even with a team of 6500+ strength people and a 6000+ verica, we barely got 2/3rds of the hp down on expert midgardsomr, that's a lot of hp.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Even with a team of 6500+ strength people and a 6000+ verica, we barely got 2/3rds of the hp down on expert midgardsomr, that's a lot of hp.

From what I can tell with High Mercury you have to beat it without a healer. So essentially need to do a flawless run. Also you're gonna need the wyrmprint if you're a range.

Just had a solid run with no healer and...

This is with all MUB level 100 weapon, Vayu, Heralds of Hinomoto, and Queen of the Blue Seas for Maribelle. Dojo (Wand) and Wind Altars are at max level 35 as well as all the other wind related facilities except for the Fafnir Statue which is at level 21.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The Fractured Future event kind of ended suddenly.

So Masked Zethia really did die? No do-over? I know Chronos wanted Euden to lure her out so he could kill her, but I was kind of hoping defeating him would somehow restore her. Such a cool design. Also, leaving Notte there in the future with absolutely no one to rely on makes me depressed. She literally has nothing, even the castle is in ruins. :(

Maybe I need to read Audric's story to get it all.

Last edited:

Yue

Dec 15, 2018
Got 5 clears of expert hmc tonight, running Lin You, Victor, 2x Noelle. Will try some of the other expert hdt tomorrow (45s remaining fastest).

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
I was holding on to some Diamantium in case of something special like a dream summon, but I'm not sure who to get. I'm leaning towards Summer Verica or Heinwald since I am sorely lacking a Dark Healer, and Heinwald looks to be the more specifically useful since I can get raw healing from other elements.

Either way I'll wait until after I do the weekend free pulls, just in case.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I was holding on to some Diamantium in case of something special like a dream summon, but I'm not sure who to get. I'm leaning towards Summer Verica or Heinwald since I am sorely lacking a Dark Healer, and Heinwald looks to be the more specifically useful since I can get raw healing from other elements.

Either way I'll wait until after I do the weekend free pulls, just in case.
Don't forget next weekend has free pulls as well (as per the dragalia digest announcement); might be worth waiting til the last few days.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Character options for the Dream Summon are:
S!Maribelle, S!Julietta, Laranoa, Victor, Aoi, S!Cleo and Verica - nothing from this group screams 'must have' to me.

Dragons however, I'm missing Shinobi, Siren and Apollo, so I think maybe now is the time to snag Shinobi - unless anyone cares to talk me out of it?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna work on Void Battles for a while today and let this whole Expert HDT thing shake out. They certainly seem a whole lot stronger than I thought they'd be. Here I was just planning to roll up with a healer and get started, but apparently I'm looking at needing like mid 6k might with a 5* strength dragon on a healer just to qualify. I can hit that number if I pull all my augments over, but I'll wait a bit to see what my options might be.

I'm going to wait until after the free summons this weekend to grab the Dream Summon. My first pick is Victor, but if I get him off my pulls this weekend then I'll probably get one of the summer units. Not sure which.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
EGl6g8HXUAEEb8_

Finally got enough resources again so I replaced the butler as the healer with Heinwald. I expect things to go much smooth for my dark team. WHO I NEED TO STOP SPENDING SO MANY RESOURCES ON.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
I don't think it's possible for me to pass up the dream summon with such a lineup and adventurers and dragons that I still need. My biggest problem is deciding what to actually pick. My mono teams have filled out nicely, but all have some gaps in them. My water group is probably my weakest, so I may bolster that, but it's tough to pass up on getting a bonafide top tier character or dragon of any element.

God dammit Cygames.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
So the first stage of HDT weapons has the 30%+ Bane, but it's upgraded form doesn't? That's got to be a significant strength buff.

Since these aren't 6th tier, I wonder what the acronym will be. 5H1? 5.1HDW?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
So the first stage of HDT weapons has the 30%+ Bane, but it's upgraded form doesn't? That's got to be a significant strength buff.

Since these aren't 6th tier, I wonder what the acronym will be. 5H1? 5.1HDW?

The final stats for the weapons should be crazy. They aren't up on the wiki yet, but even just looking at the base stats in the upgrade screen, the level 1 T2 wind axe has 50 less strength than the level 80 core wind axe.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
So I just started playing for the first time lol. Just got to the 3rd section of Chapter 1, so still super early in the campaign. But I have a few questions:

I got a ton of items, and I leveled up my characters to level 30 or 25, was I not supposed to do that?

Are there any characters I should be keeping an eye out for when summoning? I just got Delphi, who looks new, and I really like him.

Finally, im playing on an older iPhone 7. Are there any tips for keeping the battery drain low? Im using the middle option for graphics, with no voices. Is there any other options I should try?

Oct 25, 2017
The Fractured Future event kind of ended suddenly.

So Masked Zethia really did die? No do-over? I know Chronos wanted Euden to lure her out so he could kill her, but I was kind of hoping defeating him would somehow restore her. Such a cool design. Also, leaving Notte there in the future with absolutely no one to rely on makes me depressed. She literally has nothing, even the castle is in ruins. :(

Maybe I need to read Audric's story to get it all.

The whole point of them defeating Chronos then was that it was before he had ever appeared before Euden at the start, so I was under the impression that everything he did, including Zethia's death, was undone with his defeat.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Depending on how my free 10 folds go, I think I'm gonna go with Xander to bulk out my water team.

It's a tough choice, but I'd like to get all my teams on roughly even footing. Of course I'll probably change my mind fifteen times before I actually do anything. Maybe I'll get lucky and pull a Xander, Shinobi, Annelie, Mikoto, Heinwald, or one of the various other dragons or adventurers I'd still love to have.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Just a heads up: the void endeavors for the dragons only go up to 15 this time, not 20. The ghost might be the same, but I haven't done enough of that one yet to know.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
Is it worth the dream summon if these are my options to purchase?

Adventurer: Lea, Rena, Ramona, Celliera, Laranoa, Lily, Victor, Maribelle (wind), Zardin, Annelie, Curran, Heinwald

Dragons: Apollo, Cerberus, Freyja, Liger, Gilgamesh, Nidhogg.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I have enough diamantium to dream summon.
Should I grab my first Shinobi because he's Shinobi? Or should I finally snag Heinwald cause I need a dark healer and I've been wanting Heinwald since he released?

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
dragons in general is better use

that said imma ticket natalie cause i need more dps in my dark team

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is it worth the dream summon if these are my options to purchase?

Adventurer: Lea, Rena, Ramona, Celliera, Laranoa, Lily, Victor, Maribelle (wind), Zardin, Annelie, Curran, Heinwald

Dragons: Apollo, Cerberus, Freyja, Liger, Gilgamesh, Nidhogg.

How worth it is imo depends on who you already have invested in. From a utility standpoint, Victor is really really good, especially if you've got Vayu. Celliera is a really good 5* burn res unit which is kind of rare, so if you like her maybe go in that direction? It's what I'm doing. Rena is a pretty good burn inflictor too if you don't have anybody else for that. For dragons, Freyja is probably the most tempting one, so long as you have Noelle who makes great use of her even at 0UB.

I have enough diamantium to dream summon.
Should I grab my first Shinobi because he's Shinobi? Or should I finally snag Heinwald cause I need a dark healer and I've been wanting Heinwald since he released?

I'd probably go Heinwald since it sounds like you want him. That's the best kind of dream summon.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
How worth it is imo depends on who you already have invested in. From a utility standpoint, Victor is really really good, especially if you've got Vayu. Celliera is a really good 5* burn res unit which is kind of rare, so if you like her maybe go in that direction? It's what I'm doing. Rena is a pretty good burn inflictor too if you don't have anybody else for that. For dragons, Freyja is probably the most tempting one, so long as you have Noelle who makes great use of her even at 0UB.
I've got Vayu but only recently so he's only lvl 40. I've got Mikoto and V. Ezelith though I'm only now just working on wyrmprints for people. I'd been hearing about the Noelle+Freyja thing.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
So 5.3.4 weapons have been power-crept by the new HDT weapons.

I'm guessing everyone will start dismantling their currently held 5.3.4 weapons and building out one 5.3.0 of each element to unlock HDT weapon crafting. Any future damascus ingot should be saved for HDT weapons.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've got Vayu but only recently so he's only lvl 40. I've got Mikoto and V. Ezelith though I'm only now just working on wyrmprints for people. I'd been hearing about the Noelle+Freyja thing.

Victor is still great even with a 0UB Vayu, so he's worth considering if you think you'd like him

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
The void battle grind for High Dragon weapons isn't so bad. You need five of an elemental heart to make a base HDT weapon, then ten to upgrade to tier two, so 35 total. After clearing out my Agni and Poseidon quests today while they have double drops I have 19 fire hearts, 15 water hearts, and 28 neutral hearts. Of course that's under double drops, but that's about half of the number I'd need to for a tier two weapon off of 15 clears of a given void dragon.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
Was there any criticisms about chapter 10 among the fandom? It pretty much felt like a retread of Chapter 5 only with the situation getting even worse. Felt a bit disappointed if I'm being honest, wasn't expecting anything really major, but the fact that it was kind of an introduction to the next year with a "Hey more of the same story!" Was kind of head scratching.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
Victor is still great even with a 0UB Vayu, so he's worth considering if you think you'd like him
I'm guessing they've all got certain content they're good for, in Victor's case where does he shine? I've got Wedding Elly, Lin You, Lowen, and Louise. I have Addis and Noelle but they haven't been worked on much.

Oct 25, 2017
Was there any criticisms about chapter 10 among the fandom? It pretty much felt like a retread of Chapter 5 only with the situation getting even worse. Felt a bit disappointed if I'm being honest, wasn't expecting anything really major, but the fact that it was kind of an introduction to the next year with a "Hey more of the same story!" Was kind of head scratching.

I personally really enjoyed Chapter 10, especially the ending to it. I felt like it did a pretty good job at upping the stakes and setting the stage for where the next year is going to go.