• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
14 [EDIT: actually 15] new/updated notices today. That's gotta be a record.

And holy crap, THREE WEEKS of IO double drops! Now I don't feel so bad for not hitting level 31 on all of my dojos during the past few events...

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I don't feel that bad about using ingots so far, cause I've just used it for dismantling to make multiple swords/wands/lances, and then bringing Gleo'd wand to MUB. Which got me my Omega wins and will continue to help a lot with Gauntlet too. Definitely saving them now though.

But also... Expert and Master also seem ridiculously out of reach right now? I expected this shit for Master, not Expert. I could probably handle 4x dps HMC as Lin or Noelle if I sunstoned a dragon for it, but I'd sorta rather do at least some weeks of Zodiark first so... rushing to get some clears on that this weekend. And then we'll see after that, cause I'm not sure how much I'll enjoy this level of dps gating. I liked how Jupiter could be a challenge while still also quick if I got other competent Gleos. More often than not it just ended up being a couple of us slowly killing him after people died soon after break, but I actually didn't mind that. It was something I could drop 5 wings on and reasonably expect to clear. So even just moving to Zodiark for weeklies is going to be a frustrating struggle in comparison as is...

and meanwhile I don't know how they're gonna balance things past this point; it's going to be incredibly frustrating if there's event content that essentially requires you to have at least one T1 in that element or something

Anyway. Gotta get a character together for Zodiark, then. Hilde with Unicorn seems like my easiest bet, but my daily was Cupid and now I'm at 3UB so I wouldn't feel that bad potentially wasting a sunstone by bringing him to MUB to use a melee. Probably should learn it with Hilde first, though? The melee meta options scare me a bit; maybe if I get lucky and end up with Helly...

14 new/updated notices today. That's gotta be a record.

And holy crap, THREE WEEKS of IO double drops! Now I don't feel so bad for not hitting level 31 on all of my dojos during the past few events...

...what

They really gotta stop burying this stuff under "Event Update", huh. Time to really start using these ashes up, I guess.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Audric's story is pretty intense, and happens after the raid story.
In the Fractured Future timeline, Aurelius doesn't die, and is aged down (calling himself Audric now) to before he made his pact with Zodiark. Non-pact Zodiark and the other greatwyrms then combine to become Chronos. Audric has the ability to follow Chronos' timeline jumps due to "the bonds which remain in [his] body" (Chronos says this to Audric in Episode 3 of the raid story), and Audric uses that to do what we see in the raid episodes. The raid story concludes with Audric freeing Zodiark from Chronos, and Euden going back to his own timeline. Audric's story then immediately picks up where the raid left off. Notte dies, Cassandra dies, and Audric takes that last spell Cassandra made for a one-way trip to our Euden's timeline, abandoning that future, which is why he's permanently in the Halidom now in our timeline.
So I just started playing for the first time lol. Just got to the 3rd section of Chapter 1, so still super early in the campaign. But I have a few questions:

I got a ton of items, and I leveled up my characters to level 30 or 25, was I not supposed to do that?

Are there any characters I should be keeping an eye out for when summoning? I just got Delphi, who looks new, and I really like him.

Finally, im playing on an older iPhone 7. Are there any tips for keeping the battery drain low? Im using the middle option for graphics, with no voices. Is there any other options I should try?

Welcome aboard! The main story chapters are deliberately not too challenging for the most part, so you can get to grips with the game/systems. Folks are a lot stronger these days as well compared to launch. The anniversary events are also giving a ton more upgrade materials than usual. Don't feel too pressured on not taking advantage of the resources we're getting, since it just gets you to the later content faster.

In terms of summoning, I'd recommend just use your free daily tenfolds and save your summoning vouchers and Wyrmite either for Gala (a banner with 50% more 5* rates, from 4% to 6%) or Limited/collab banners. Halloween featured limited characters last year that aren't available all-year round, so it's good to save in case any strike your fancy. There's going to be a Mega Man collab in November that's also worth saving for since we don't know when they'll be back, if ever. Delphi is the 5th best dark DPS, second best in the permanent pool, so he's a really good get that's worth investing in if you like him.

Outside of putting the game's graphics to basic, I believe setting the home screen to 2D instead of 3D is a lot less draining. Does not having voices actually help?
I'm guessing they've all got certain content they're good for, in Victor's case where does he shine? I've got Wedding Elly, Lin You, Lowen, and Louise. I have Addis and Noelle but they haven't been worked on much.

Victor is essentially the strongest raw Wind DPS, while Noelle is the strongest Wind strength buffer. He shines basically everywhere for all Wind content that doesn't require Freeze-resist. He's also top tier for Mercurial Gauntlet, even off-element (for non-fire enemies) if you don't have a good on-element blade adventurer due to how good his DPS is. W! Elly, Lin You, Victor, and Noelle are all top-tier DPS and endgame viable, so I'd recommend using those 4 and swapping out one for Lowen when a healer is needed.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
In the Fractured Future timeline, Aurelius doesn't die, and is aged down (calling himself Audric now) to before he made his pact with Zodiark. Non-pact Zodiark and the other greatwyrms then combine to become Chronos. Audric has the ability to follow Chronos' timeline jumps due to "the bonds which remain in [his] body" (Chronos says this to Audric in Episode 3 of the raid story), and Audric uses that to do what we see in the raid episodes. The raid story concludes with Audric freeing Zodiark from Chronos, and Euden going back to his own timeline. Audric's story then immediately picks up where the raid left off. Notte dies, Cassandra dies, and Audric takes that last spell Cassandra made for a one-way trip to our Euden's timeline, abandoning that future, which is why he's permanently in the Halidom now in our timeline.

Welcome aboard! The main story chapters are deliberately not too challenging for the most part, so you can get to grips with the game/systems. Folks are a lot stronger these days as well compared to launch. The anniversary events are also giving a ton more upgrade materials than usual. Don't feel too pressured on not taking advantage of the resources we're getting, since it just gets you to the later content faster.

In terms of summoning, I'd recommend just use your free daily tenfolds and save your summoning vouchers and Wyrmite either for Gala (a banner with 50% more 5* rates, from 4% to 6%) or Limited/collab banners. Halloween featured limited characters last year that aren't available all-year round, so it's good to save in case any strike your fancy. There's going to be a Mega Man collab in November that's also worth saving for since we don't know when they'll be back, if ever. Delphi is the 5th best dark DPS, second best in the permanent pool, so he's a really good get that's worth investing in if you like him.

Outside of putting the game's graphics to basic, I believe setting the home screen to 2D instead of 3D is a lot less draining. Does not having voices actually help?

Victor is essentially the strongest raw Wind DPS, while Noelle is the strongest Wind strength buffer. He shines basically everywhere for all Wind content that doesn't require Freeze-resist. He's also top tier for Mercurial Gauntlet, even off-element (for non-fire enemies) if you don't have a good on-element blade adventurer due to how good his DPS is. W! Elly, Lin You, Victor, and Noelle are all top-tier DPS and endgame viable, so I'd recommend using those 4 and swapping out one for Lowen when a healer is needed.

Thanks! Will I be able to pick and choose the characters I want when the Mega Man collab starts? Is there a way to do that without spending money?

That sounds like it'll be awesome either way!

The no voices thing was just a way to save space, since my phone is already close to full lol.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! Will I be able to pick and choose the characters I want when the Mega Man collab starts? Is there a way to do that without spending money?

The no voices thing was just a way to save space, since my phone is already close to full lol.

Mega Man himself will be a free character available to anybody who plays the event. Presumably, the other characters will be temporarily available through the gacha, so you'll have to hope you're lucky enough to pull the ones you want.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017

Wait...

I thought the event concluded with Audric back in his own timeline and Euden being pulled back into ours thus them parting ways and that Audric is still in our Halidom is just non-canon for gameplay purposes much like the Fire Emblem character being still there too despite departing.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Wait...

I thought the event concluded with Audric back in his own timeline and Euden being pulled back into ours thus them parting ways and that Audric is still in our Halidom is just non-canon for gameplay purposes much like the Fire Emblem character being still there too despite departing.
Audric's adventurer story picks up right after the event conclusion. He essentially abandons his world to their fate and returns to Euden's timeline with no way of ever returning to his own timeline.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Wait...

It does, but the character story continues after. I thought people were just kinda being silly about it "spoiling" his identity when it was obvious anyway, so I was surprised when I finally read it after the epilogue last night and it opened by saying it spoils the event. And then continues from the epilogue directly.

It definitely has him in the same bad future- Notte's alone (...well, I guess Ranzal was arbitrarily secretly alive??), Parallel Zodiark was just separated from Chronos, etc. If I followed things correctly (it was pretty late...), his situation is more that he could specifically chase after Chronos through his bond with Zodiark, so he's kinda stuck in that timeline with Zodiark at the start of his story rather than being bounced back to his.

then at the end, he does manage to travel and it's implied he shows up at the Halidom

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Audric's adventurer story picks up right after the event conclusion. He essentially abandons his world to their fate and returns to Euden's timeline with no way of ever returning to his own timeline.
It does, but the character story continues after. I thought people were just kinda being silly about it "spoiling" his identity when it was obvious anyway, so I was surprised when I finally read it after the epilogue last night and it opened by saying it spoils the event. And then continues from the epilogue directly.

It definitely has him in the same bad future- Notte's alone (...well, I guess Ranzal was arbitrarily secretly alive??), Parallel Zodiark was just separated from Chronos, etc. If I followed things correctly (it was pretty late...), his situation is more that he could specifically chase after Chronos through his bond with Zodiark, so he's kinda stuck in that timeline with Zodiark at the start of his story rather than being bounced back to his.

then at the end, he does manage to travel and it's implied he shows up at the Halidom

Ohh...

I get it! I read his story but since it was a few days ago I mixed the times up, I thought his Adventurer Story happened before the conclusion, now it makes sense.

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
I'd love to have both X and Megaman, but I think it's more likely they'd just go with Protoman, Roll and either Bass or Zero (depending if it's classic Megaman-only or if they can add other characters too).
You're right, X and Megaman would be a bit much - at least Zero and Roll would be awesome. That said, would be cool to have Rush as our first four-legged adventurer!

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know how much the higher difficulties drop/give for weeklies? I'd hope that would help make the orb requirements less bad. Especially since once you've made your first T2, you'd have a significant boost in strength against the next one in sequence and be able to farm it easier.

EDIT: like, to be clear, it appears the strength difference between a MUB 5.3 and a MUB T2 of the new ones is uh... 1000 or so strength?

they're wild, in a way that is worrying regarding the investment involved in getting one in each element; it's an extreme level of commitment that I'm not sure I really feel great about given how all over the place the game can be w/r/t which characters are viable/accepted in relevant content

Last edited:

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
With the new instant hammer and all these double IO events, I am getting a feeling they will increase the max lv for dojo soon. And I'm still trying to bring every dojo to lv 31.
The grind continues.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
I'm a little surprised, I'm not enjoying expert at all. Not for the fact of the difficulty. I have a few HMS clears with ok times I guess, but the fact that if you want to move onto another High Dragon you've for the most part are going to need to spend millions of gold to move all your augments.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, this is starting to make more sense to me. I didn't realize there could be, like, nearly a 2x strength jump between MUB Void and 0UB HD1 (I don't know how the notation for this is going...). And it seemingly isn't that hard to make a 0UB HD1. So theoretically you want to keep cycling through the elements and make everything increasingly easier to farm. Which is easier said than done, but... that makes more sense than having to focus on each exclusively. And makes Jupiter or Mercury the reasonable entry points here, I guess (EDIT: maybe Zodiark, actually, apparently his Expert isn't as relatively bad as the others). The problem is still committing to making your HD weapon you use to farm the same weapon you'll use for future bosses, but... at least that's an easier sell for Gleo, at least, maybe.

I should still focus on trying to get Zodiark Standard clears this weekend (reallllly shoulda spent tonight on that, probably) regardless, but I'll be thinking about that for next week.

Last edited:

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Finally got my three eHMS clears. I spent a ton of rupies moving my augments over to Emma yet I ended up getting my clears with an unaugmented Valentine's Hildegarde. I'll just pretend I augmented Hilde and that they were very useful in getting the clear.

I have the double bonuses active so I ended up getting enough tails from the three clears to make two wind HDT weapons. Although I only have the one Orichalcum from the first time clear so I can't actually make two but I'm sure I'll get more of those in time. That'll probably go towards making the wind blade for Victor who I will either get with my free ten pulls this weekend or snag off the Dream Summon.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So for those who weren't aware, the Void Shop was updated to include 2 Golden Key Fragments and 2 Silver Keys. Basically equates to saving some Eldwater, which can be quite useful for newer folks/non-hoarders. Maybe we'll eventually get Sunlight Ore added. Some additional advice I'd give to newer folk is that you ought to buy out the monthly Void Shop items like Damascus crystals and Champion Testaments, since those will refresh at the start of every month. Once you've cleared out the monthly items, the Gold Fafnirs are a highly sought after reward from Void Battles, because acquiring all 20 for 4 MUB copies will triple the gold gain on missions, which is incredibly lucrative on Avenue to Fortune, especially when stacked with double Gold drop periods. That will take a while though, the Slime Statues are cheaper permanent facilities you can grab in the mean time that will help boost your adventurer stats. Either way, it's Void Battle farming week, best get those endeavors done.
Okay I love your fan art posts but I was not expecting insignia art lmao
Thought for sure Numberfox was joking with that spoiler tag, but lo and behold, insignia fan art actually exists. I have no words. 😂

Some of the most random DL fan arts can sprout up from time to time; I've been waiting for an opportunity to use that one xD

If the MM collab mimicks the FEH collab, Mega Man will be the free/welfare adventurer that everyone can permanently acquire easily when the event starts (Alfonse was the welfare adventurer for FEH). There may then be 3 5* Limited collab units in the gacha pool when the event starts (FEH had Marth, Fjorm, and Veronica), which you can spend your Wyrmite and summoning vouchers on to pull for. In addition, there should be a one-time paid currency (Diamantium) pull that guarantees one of the collab units for the price of a tenfold, though it's random who you get (which can result in a dupe if you get one of the Limited gacha adventurers beforehand). If you really like the Mega Man IP, then it may be worth it to just hoard everything until that event starts, just relying on your free daily pulls like the ones we're getting this weekend. All DL-original limited adventurers are basically guaranteed to return eventually, once a year at the longest, while collab units are still ambiguous on whether they'll ever return.

I'm a little surprised, I'm not enjoying expert at all. Not for the fact of the difficulty. I have a few HMS clears with ok times I guess, but the fact that if you want to move onto another High Dragon you've for the most part are going to need to spend millions of gold to move all your augments.

Maybe I misunderstood the cycle, but I was under the impression that the Expert HDT weapons were useful on the other high dragons. So while the first expert HDT for Water/Fire/Wind or Light/Shadow may need Augments, the rest can be done without it because then you'd have expert HDT weapons at your disposal. So you can run HMC, then use her weapon for HBH, then use HBH's on HMS. Do you also need to run Augments on top of that?

Last edited:

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Maybe I misunderstood the cycle, but I was under the impression that the Expert HDT weapons were useful on the other high dragons. So while the first expert HDT for Water/Fire/Wind or Light/Shadow may need Augments, the rest can be done without it because then you'd have expert HDT weapons at your disposal. So you can run HMC, then use her weapon for HBH, then use HBH's on HMS. Do you also need to run Augments on top of that?

I don't think at the time I realized how powerful the HD Weapons were. I've since crafted Victors Blade and see no need to move augments too him. While this afternoon upon first trying the Expert High Dragons I was bouncing around to see which I would have better luck with; at that point it seemed more hopeless without shifting augments.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, like I said earlier- realizing there was that jump in strength made the whole thing much more understandable (along with hearing how it was relatively easy to make the weapons). Like if I'm following things right, a 0UB HD1 can be stronger than a MUB 5.3 and has bane?

...on the other hand, I guess I do kinda regret spending those 4 ingots on Gleo's wand, now. Still got me through Omega Nyx and helped with Gauntlet levels this week, so I shouldn't really complain, but that's a much shorter term benefit than I expected given that Zodiark will likely end up being the first Expert I do, hmm.

(maybe I should regret using more, say, the 2 I spent for dismantling to get Botan a lance and a light lance for... no one I currently have, oops)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Same here! Also a Liger duplicate, which is...eh.

BTW we have two free ten-pulls, don't forget! One on each banner.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys think free 5* Weapons might become the norm for upcoming Raids or was this a one-time Anni-related thing ?

PS. My free multi was a dud, but i have enough units to work on already and we are getting Mega Man soon - so im good xD

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing exciting in these free ones, but I did get a little impatient and did 2 10s yesterday after my daily got me that Cupid dupe; the second had Arctos (now 2UB) and P. Siren (new). So that was more enough for me to be happy with the banner, though I guess Freyja may be the best of the featured ones? Sounds like Noelle hits a haste breakpoint with 0UB alone, though, so I'n already ok.

getting increasingly sure I'm somehow gonna end up having that bear at MUB before Cerberus, seeing as I got 2 of the 3 I've gotten of her about uhhh 11 months ago now, hmm

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
So do I need to rush through the story to be able to do the limited event stuff, or will I be able to do it at any time?

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
Damn, my Free 10Pull today got me a new S!Maribelle and a dupe of Siren and Freyja!

Also got my ePlus account registered and serial code processed - looking forward to the goodies at the end of the month!

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The game loves handing me out Agni lately. It's the only 5* dragon I can get lol. Should I uncap them all or keep separate copies for each character?

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Got Delphi and Nyarlathotep off my free rolls. Guess I will follow the path of darkness because the game is determined to give me every dark unit.

Huggy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice got the new Shadow Dragon from the free 10 pull, really wanted him during the event but didn't get him. Was surprised to find out I could do the free 10 pull on both current banners! Almost missed it as I did the free dragon one earlier (I got Bear!) and didn't notice til like an hour later that I still had another free 10 pull on the other banner

The game loves handing me out Agni lately. It's the only 5* dragon I can get lol. Should I uncap them all or keep separate copies for each character?

lol yeah I've gotten alot of Agni as well, it seems both Agni and Levithan love me too much. Only need one more Agni for MUB though! Levithan loves me so much that I got 2 MUB Levis >_<.

Thankfully with that shadow dragon, I only need to cover my weakness with Wind dragons since I haven't gotten much of anything there. Shadow has been bad for me as well until today lol.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Who are the better healers I should keep an eye out for?

If I can ever stop getting Dragons that is lol.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Do we know how much the higher difficulties drop/give for weeklies? I'd hope that would help make the orb requirements less bad. Especially since once you've made your first T2, you'd have a significant boost in strength against the next one in sequence and be able to farm it easier.

EDIT: like, to be clear, it appears the strength difference between a MUB 5.3 and a MUB T2 of the new ones is uh... 1000 or so strength?

they're wild, in a way that is worrying regarding the investment involved in getting one in each element; it's an extreme level of commitment that I'm not sure I really feel great about given how all over the place the game can be w/r/t which characters are viable/accepted in relevant content

I gotta say I'm a little baffled why Cygames would release all of this extra endgame content in a month's span. They could've spaced it out better by instead adding one Expert HDT per month followed by one Master HDT per month, and then running the weekly rotation after that. As it stands, this is all just a bit overwhelming. lol

I'm also regretting how long it took me to take the jump into the standard HDTs since I still haven't finished upgrading any of the fafnir statues and now there are even more things to spend orbs on. Ugh...

tenor.gif

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I gotta say I'm a little baffled why Cygames would release all of this extra endgame content in a month's span. They could've spaced it out better by instead adding one Expert HDT per month followed by one Master HDT per month, and then running the weekly rotation after that. As it stands, this is all just a bit overwhelming. lol

I'm also regretting how long it took me to take the jump into the standard HDTs since I still haven't finished upgrading any of the fafnir statues and now there are even more things to spend orbs on. Ugh...

Well, with how quickly you can apparently make the weapons in mind, it's a little less overwhelming. It seems like you're supposed to fairly quickly keep cycling through the dragons; there's such a jump in strength that it's quickly going to be much less stressful to clear Expert once it's common that entire teams have HD weapons. So it's actually easier to handle it because they added all of them at once; otherwise you'd be stuck struggling on some of them till you could fully cycle through and build a HD weapon for the one you started on. This way once you have a 0UB HD for each element, you can kinda pick and choose how you want to make your farming easier till you reach HD2. And meanwhile, it lets them add other endgame stuff without delaying it for them to finish adding this.

Though I can agree this is still a little frustrating as someone who's still never done Zodiark (hopefully fixing that today, so that I don't have to rush to waste weeklies on fafnir levels or attempt eHMC with Noelle or something) or Brunhilda. I will probably focus on Zodiark Expert ASAP if possible, to help get the orbs I'd normally get while also working on a weapon for Gleo, as apparently it is relatively easy (and I'd be Hilde so it won't be as demanding on me anyway). But the orbs could end up being mainly used for the weapon... Maybe having MUB Zodiark is a far future thing for when Master isn't even that bad and the orbs flow easier.

I don't care much about Fafnir levels, though. They barely add anything. I'd just like to get the fire one at all eventually, but all I plan for when I start a high dragon is having MUB dragon + Fafnir level 1.

Keep them separate until you have other (strength or similarly meant for attackers) fire dragons for everyone. And a MUB Ifrit will be better than a non-MUB Agni, by the way. So each time you reach MUB on one (they'll add up over time), feel free to unbind the Agni a bit more rather than waiting for another 5*.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
I got a Julietta dupe and then eldwater on my frees today. So I play DL on my phone and I sometimes have... I wouldn't say issues with dodging aoes but there's a lot of effects that make it harder to discern what is what. Should I actually be lowering some effects?

It's my first time attempting any of the void battles since my Dark team hit 19k might. So what do we do with Void stuff? I got some insignia stuff and had already redeemed some other stuff for the month.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Used my dream summon to get Summer Verica. I love Heinwald but now between the 2 of them I have useful healers for different content

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
On my F2P NOTTE account, I got 2 Chthonius's on the free Fractured Futures ten pull, which was unexpected to say the least. That 0.8% focus on featured dragons putting in work. Aside from him, my new adventurer pulls between both free ten pulls were Lowen, Thaniel, Raemond, and Nicolas.
Who are the better healers I should keep an eye out for?

If I can ever stop getting Dragons that is lol.

Healers in the permanent pool that are considered pretty good, potentially able to perform off-element would be Hildegarde (5* Light), Vixel (4* Light), S! Verica (5* Shadow), Verica (4* Fire), N! Aeleen (4* Water), Lowen (4* Wind), and W! Xania (4* Wind). Ricardt (3* Water) is also quite solid, just suffers from a lack of 100% resistance and fairly high SP costs. Heinwald (5* Shadow) is a special case where he's the best hybrid healer and DPS, so he's the best option for if you only need a little healing and could use additional damage. Thaniel (4* Water) and story Cleo (free Shadow) aren't amazing, but are viable in the High Dragon Trials, which means they can be worth investing in for that content.

So do I need to rush through the story to be able to do the limited event stuff, or will I be able to do it at any time?
For raid/facility events and the catch-up campaign limited endeavors, you only need to be partway through Chapter 2 to participate. The current Void Battle limited endeavors require Chapter 7 completion to unlock the Void Battles, but the Void Battle-exclusive endeavor rewards are only relevant to the Void Battles themselves, so I wouldn't say it's worth rushing if you're going through the story at your own pace. Void Battle limited endeavors happen every month, so you're not missing out on anything exclusive by unlocking it later.

I got a Julietta dupe and then eldwater on my frees today. So I play DL on my phone and I sometimes have... I wouldn't say issues with dodging aoes but there's a lot of effects that make it harder to discern what is what. Should I actually be lowering some effects?

It's my first time attempting any of the void battles since my Dark team hit 19k might. So what do we do with Void stuff? I got some insignia stuff and had already redeemed some other stuff for the month.

If you're playing content that you find difficult, lowering the graphics to basic will fix that if you're finding it to be an issue. While the additional flare of seeing special effects is fun, it's not uncommon for very flashy effects to block out telegraphs, making the encounter potentially harder for yourself.

The main goal of Void Battles is to obtain Void leaves/seeds and ultimately prepare you for the High Dragon Trials with the Void Dragon Trials (Void Zephyr/High Midgardsormr, Void Agni/High Brunhilda, Void Poseidon/High Mercury, Void Jeanne D'Arc/High Jupiter, Void Nidhogg/High Zodiark). The Void seeds/leaves can be redeemed in the Void Trade shop and it's good to clear out the monthly items before the 1st of each new month when the items refresh. The Void Battles are a cycle of beating Void bosses to obtain weapons to help defeat other Void bosses (defeating Mushroom enemies allows you to build anti-dull weapons for the Golem enemies), which ultimately culminates into beating the Void Dragons to build anti-High Dragon weapons. Look at the "Details" icon on a Void Boss to learn which bosses you should defeat to create the appropriate weapon.

Outside of doing all the Void Dragons for the limited endeavors, I would say starting with Void Zephyr or Void Poseidon would be the best when it comes to focusing on crafting a Void HDT weapon, because High Midgardsormr (HMS) and High Mercury (HMC) are the easiest entry points. Each Void Dragon also teaches you some of the mechanics that the High Dragons will do