• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
H! Maritimus will actually be insane with OG Eli considering Noelle/Freyja, and most likely will be good for newer healers since it quickens their skill rotations. A pro-Thaniel already uses Leviathan for Expert HBH speed runs, but newer folks who just want to clear Expert HBH at all might find more success with H! Martimus, especially in a pub setting where more mistakes are likely.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Well, this was a quick turnaround time for H! Mym fan art (2 and a half hours after the reveal).

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My heart wasn't ready for twin-tailed Mym. It really wasn't. I've decided I'm going all-out for her, despite having gala Mym already.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
The only thing more dangerous than twin tail Mym would be drill hair Mym. You know it to be true

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love the juxtaposition between Halloween Odetta's skill names.

"Wonderful World"...
"ENVOY OF THE END"

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing more dangerous than twin tail Mym would be drill hair Mym. You know it to be true

tenor.gif

This would fit a little too well...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, she has us all by our wyrmite, I fear I won't get her though because I'm down to meager 6000 but I'll give my best and try!
I have a little over 41k wyrmite and I'm STILL worried, haha. I probably won't spend it all though, need to decide on a limit. We have that Mega Man collaboration next month and the next gala, which will likely be Elisanne.

In any case, I wish us both (and everyone else here after her) the best of luck.

Are you TRYING to bankrupt us all?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
It always amazes me the speed at which some of these fan artists create their work.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I have a little over 41k wyrmite and I'm STILL worried, haha. I probably won't spend it all though, need to decide on a limit. We have that Mega Man collaboration next month and the next gala, which will likely be Elisanne.

In any case, I wish us both (and everyone else here after her) the best of luck.

Are you TRYING to bankrupt us all?

Hmm oddly enough I'm not too fazed about Megaman and Elisanne, Megaman because I'm sure it will largely focus on Classic and as far as Megaman goes I'm a .exe, Zero and Legends fan. That sounds like a plan though and I wish everyone best of luck to all too! :)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm oddly enough I'm not too fazed about Megaman and Elisanne, Megaman because I'm sure it will largely focus on Classic and as far as Megaman goes I'm a .exe, Zero and Legends fan. That sounds like a plan though and I wish everyone best of luck to all too! :)
Cleo, Mym and Elisanne are my top three. I need all of the alts that come of them, I don't care. I must have them! Gala Elisanne will likely be a water type too which would be nice, maybe blade or healer? Regardless, she's long overdue, so I'm sure she's up next, especially since the last gala character was male (Euden).

But yes, positive thoughts for all! Here's hoping Halloween treats us all well.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Cleo, Mym and Elisanne are my top three. I need all of the alts that come of them, I don't care. I must have them! Gala Elisanne will likely be a water type too which would be nice, maybe blade or healer? Regardless, she's long overdue, so I'm sure she's up next, especially since the last gala character was male (Euden).

But yes, positive thoughts for all! Here's hoping Halloween treats us all well.

I'm with you on the Cleo and Mym fanclub too but yeah that would sound reasonable for Elisanne, I root for you that your wishes come true! And yeah in the darker season we need positive thoughts and happiness :)

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
How... do I get the 300 wyrmite limited endeavor? How many times do I need to run Power/Elemental ruins etc? There's no long term counter.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
Thank you! I mistakenly thought it would be under current events and couldn't figure out where it was. I'll have to remember there's an endeavors page.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Ugh, finally finished all the limited endeavors today, for both void battle and catch up campaign. I am sick of the void dragons, but at least now I should have a good supply of hearts for when I finally try to break into the HDT weapon cycle...

Seriously impressed with the lineup in this upcoming banner. I have almost 40k wyrmite, and I usually save wyrmite pulling for Gala only, but as has been pointed out, H!Mym is an extra limited Gala character (with dual resistances, unique co-ability) in all but name. I can see myself pulling hard in this banner after the free pulls this weekend (nothing before that, I think, maaaybe some single tickets...). H!Mym is definitely looking good for someone without Ramona.

Also, if I don't get a second chance at H!Elly and H!Althemia, I will be very disappointed. H!Elly is all over the Trick or Treasure banners after all, so she really should be coming back, right?? They're just not making a big deal since they want the new characters in the spotlight, but they'll definitely be in the pool without rate-up... Yeah, that has to be it T_T

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
What's the fastest way to clear out the 2000 enemies limited endeavor? I still need to kill 502 more...

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm definitely gonna try to get Mym, but I don't think I want to spend all my Wyrmite. I have about 23k, and I'll try not to dip below 10k.

Are the 5.3 cores useless in the harder dragon trials? Do I need the bane weapons for them? I'm trying to build Mikoto toward expert High Midgardsormr.

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Literally one

five months ago

i.e. male characters don't get 5* alts unless they're Gala units

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
I have Gala Mym and Ramona, meaning V. Mym is twice as redundant!

I might still pull anyways.

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
Looks lie I'm just saving my Wrymite this time around. I'm glad I went hard on Get H Ellie, if they really are just going to keep her limited.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
My brief test of seeing how the kill count increased for both Beginner Power and Master Fortune was 51 for each, fwiw. So it seems fairly easy to just not skip ticket the rest of them for you + cover what's left, if anything, with IO.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Only 1000 more enemies to go... 2000 really seems crazy lol.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Keep in mind folks that if you already have G! Mym, you can't have both Mym's in your single-player party at the same time, so you'll have to choose your favorite.

Looking at the 4* kits more in the trailer, H! Lowen has a regen heal, but his second heal might be proximity based? If that's the case, then I feel like he's mostly a side-grade to Verica and V! Hilde. While they all might have a regen heal S1, between giving a shield/energizing, healing the most hurt ally, and having a proximity heal (or even a group heal) that gives HP UP, I'd rather have healing the most hurt ally for most situations, especially when it comes to pubbing. Verica still has the unique advantage of curing stun, which can be relevant for Expert and Master HMS, especially for pub clears with all the viable sleep-res units. Remains to be seen whether he's sleep or stun resist (he'll have his own niche if he's sleep res), but I don't think he can cure sleep since we probably would have seen it in the trailer like we saw for stun in N! Aeleen's trailer if he could.

H! Odetta still has 5% Def down, but it may be higher than OG Odetta's 40% proc chance, and H! Odetta's S2 is 20% instead of OG's 15%. If she has similar SP costs, she's gonna rank pretty high on the DPS sims, 4th best Water DPS at the very least. She'll be good, tho I'm not sure how she'll stack up to S! Celliera and Xander, who are well-regraded water swords for each resistance.

H! Maritimus is literally a polar bear getting dressed up and celebrating Halloween. He's the reverse Jack Skellington.

Heresy.