• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
You're obviously the exception lol. The point is that there's not a lot of content for the people who are dedicated players, but aren't extremely hardcore.

like I said, I've still managed to clear most of them, but it's usually through hours of frustration.
I agree with the sentiment that the game needs more mid-game content and improvements. However, saying that tackling difficult content is nearly impossible without top tier stuff unless you're extremely hardcore is a bit hyperbolic. My videos are meant to illustrate that there's a huge amount of leeway when it comes to the stats since my gear is less than half as good as top tier options, less than what most people have even. It's less a case of being a strict line of hardcore/casual but a correlation of your gear requirements decreasing the better you get at the game.

The key difference between hardcore and casual folks is an understanding of the mechanics, and that gap would lessen if all players were properly taught these mechanics that the hardcore folks only learned mostly through trial and error. The issue is that while Standard HDTs are effectively mid-game content right now, the majority of casual players don't want to engage in it because the game does a terrible job of properly preparing a player to tackle that content, along with other difficult content. The reason for the frustration isn't necessarily the content itself, but the lack of proper in-game feedback on how to improve at the game outside of just improving stats. That's why I've been constantly saying the game needs to improve at teaching players things like proper weapon attack rotations or boss patterns without requiring said player to repeatedly fail at the content. Most folks assume failure is due to a lack of stats (since that's common in most gacha games) when there's probably many things they're doing wrong play-wise that the game just never tells them about.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
So I wanna start guessing what we can expect coming soon. Pretty sure the holiday pool (Dragonyule Defenders) is coming back next week as the event will be revived next week. They like to feature two 5* and two 4* characters for most of the showcases, so we can expect at least a new 5* unit. Water blade makes the most sense since we are missing a 5* water blade and light dagger and the pool is focused on water element. Many of us expected (wanted tbh) G!Elly to be a water blade unit but we got an axe unit instead. On the other hand, the Halloween rerun featured new fire units so who knows what they are gonna do lol. I think it will be another female character alt since when is the last time a male 5* alt unit released except Geuden? Since Elly just got her gala alt and Cleo has hers D!alt, my guess is either D!Mym or D!Sarisse. We have no any other Sarisse alt. Why Cygames? I am not sure about the dragon though. We have yet to have a summon showcase featuring two or more 5* dragons outside of dragon specials. But I am not so sure about only getting one new 5* unit/dragon for the rerun.

We are also getting Ch.11 next week on 15th. Expecting a new facilities after finishing the chapter. We got dracolith for clearing chapter 6-10. They mentioned something about Luca in this month but I really doubted it will be that big of a deal since they treated him like a joke anyway. I hope we can get Leif as a welfare unit but they might just drop him as a permanent 4* unit like Patia. Still make no sense to me that they didn't release him even though his 3d model is in the game already.

For new void weapons for astral raids, I don't think experienced players will find manticore for them, but it is a nice improvement to bridge the gap for new players. Will still run with 3/4 MUB gold fafnir. BOOM!

New end game boss from the Agito Uprising: expecting a wind boss due to its design. I hope all the bosses from Agito Uprising will inflict the other status, like sleep for wind boss, stun for fire boss, and freeze for water boss, so that half of my units are not stuck with IO/void content only. To be fair, sleep res units can do well in HMS. But stun res units are rarely seen in HBH. Before expert level is released, some players will try to use N!Aeleen with 2 burn res prints in HBH, but now is just Thaniel and Jiang Ziya. Same with S!Julietta. They need to make stun res water units, like Xander, more useful than cleaning waves.

Then Zodiac rerun probably starts on NYE like last year. I am more curious about what they are gonna do with this pool. This was one of the most successful pools in the game. Are we getting new characters from the other 11 wyrmclans or are we gonna get alt version of the core group?

After Zodiac, I will expect either a new Lunar New Year event or Skyborne Spectacle rerun since LNY will start earlier the coming year on Jan 25th.

Actually, I hope the rerun situations will improve once they release the replay event function by 1.5 year anniversary.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
If I'm remembering right, the leak that said the next collab would be Monster Hunter also said the Dragonyule dragon would be Phoenix, so we'll see how true that is soon. I don't really have a preference on who gets an alt, aside from it including lower rarity units, like how Halloween had Odetta and Lowen. We'll also see if raising the max facility Levels is basically for holiday structures like Halloween and Dragonyule.

I'm thinking for chapter completion now we'd get a Dracolith-style small facility, but for individual weapons, that did something like increase force strike damage, and uses Void material so that there's more use for void material drops past just void weapons. I'd gladly take more welfare units though, Wind welfare still only has Ranzal and Su Fang. I could see Leif being a 5* or even Gala later down the line since he's the White Sparrows leader and has a decent amount of story prominence.

I'm looking forward to the Astral Raid weapons, my welfare Wind team is particularly weak, Valfarre being Astral Raid boss I've yet to clear due to how little Wind adventurers we've gotten, possibly Phraeganoth as well since we've yet to have an offensive welfare water dragon.

I also see the new boss being Wind, hopefully with opposite resistances. While HMS also uses sleep-resist characters, it's not quite as common to see off-res in the other HDTs.

They're leaving the end of the year pretty up in the air in terms of what's going to be following the final update in terms of events. I very much expect new Zodiac gacha characters, but I'm not so confident about new New Years event content. I guess we'll see how taxing the permanent content production was if it also continues on into New Years re-run as well, which would be pretty disappointing. I understand taking basically the rest of this year to improve permanent content, but having it also affect next year's event content would not be great. If they plan to roll out the "play past events anytime" feature in January, it'll be interesting to see what the pace of that will be like in conjunction with the current event cycle, and how it'll function.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Delphi would be the most meta choice right now (he's useful in basically any content that can get poisoned, including in all the different Mercurial Gauntlets below 51), but I'd say to wait to see if Ezelith gets a 6th mana circle update, since she's a prime candidate, which could shake things up. Alex will also eventually get one since she's a story character.[/SPOILER]
Thanks for the detailed insight!

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Made the mistake of starting a new game on my android tablet, and now I kinda want to switch lol. I normally play on my iPhone. I've just been getting much better characters on the new game. I swear they give you better characters when you first start.

They should just allow you to buy the new banner characters outright. Like the last few days of the banner there should be a way to just buy the new character for like $20, or all of them for $40. Throw in some extras to level it up or something.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Here's the newest Dragalia Life:
0e9a293016d255b5b8342b04783c3f8c.png

Thanks for the detailed insight!
No prob~
Made the mistake of starting a new game on my android tablet, and now I kinda want to switch lol. I normally play on my iPhone. I've just been getting much better characters on the new game. I swear they give you better characters when you first start.

They should just allow you to buy the new banner characters outright. Like the last few days of the banner there should be a way to just buy the new character for like $20, or all of them for $40. Throw in some extras to level it up or something.
That's pretty unlikely for the on-banner character/dragons, but there's occasionally Dream Summons: for the cost of a tenfold in Diamantium, you get a tenfold voucher along with a choice of any permanent pool adventurer or dragon outside of the most recent/current banners.

Bearwolf

Oct 27, 2017
Arg, back to the game again. Is it even worth it to max gold fafnirs now? Or just trade the void seeds directly for leaves to get gold?

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
You can never have enough rupies. Unless you got 99 mil.

But I am still gonna use gold fafnir in astral raids because I am burning rupies to craft Core 5* and Void so that I can craft HDT weapons. I also like to keep void seed and leaves for no reason.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
It is interesting to think about now that they changed the exchange rate for the infinite rupies for Void Battles.

One Void Seed can be exchanged for 480,000 rupies. So one Gold Fafnir 'costs' 1,920,000 rupies. A MUB Gold Fafnir costs 9.6 million rupies.

One MUB Gold Fafnir will get you an extra 50k rupies per Standard or Expert HDT clear, or 125k per Master clear. I don't recall the breakdown for the updated Avenue to Fortune, but you're getting maybe 15k-20k rupies extra for each MUB Gold Fafnir? So you'd need 480~ runs of AtF to 'break even' on buying a MUB Gold Fafnir. 192 runs of s/eHDTs or 77 runs of mHDTs. And then there are miscellaneous other quests you could bring them on. I use Gold Fafnirs on my IO autobattle teams, for instance.

It makes sense as a long term investment, but it will take a while to start earning you rupies beyond what you would have gotten just cashing in your Void Seeds.

Bearwolf

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it seems strange, I'm sitting on 45 million in void seeds and am wondering if I really want to Mub the last 3 right now.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
...oh, what the hell, that's right- I'd heard that Fafnirs could work on teammates that aren't in battle but completely forgot to ever actually do anything with that, RIP

guess it only really matters for the recent HDT change anyway, though, so I'll just grudgingly take it as w/e, I guess; I'm at 92mil right now anyway without even having to go very hard on 2x AtF farming, so there's only so much more I could have gotten since then

...and now I'll have to remember to change dragons when I switch trials since I have teams of just my high dragon units + Euden for exp, but that's not exactly a big burden

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I'd say that grabbing Gold Fafnirs when you'll still have decent money reserves is a decent investment. Like, if you still have a few dozen million gold after grabbing them, you'll still be able to buy what you need and can work on making the Fafnir pay for itself from then on.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
I farmed lO like 80 times for the past 24 hours since I realized I don't need to save honey for double rupies drop for now. Bless auto-battle. With some hammering, I got all of my dojos to lv 31 or higher. Finally. I also max out the lance dojo since I use Emma for HMS and Elly for HBH. Next goal will be leveling the blade dojos but I think I'm just gonna take it slow. I'm starting running out facilities to level up as most of my rupies mines are close to lv 30. I can level up the fafnir statues but I would rather save the sphere for crafting HDT weapons. I'm also farming eHBH to MUB the flame lance so I can get into master HMS.

About getting 4 MUB Gold Fafnirs, I think it is worth it if you know you will farm AoF during double drops. That's like 6x the normal drop, right?

Iirc, during the last Zodiac event rerun, you can farm infinitely. They gave out enough honey in raids for you to cover the boss fight, which will drop enough wings for the raid lol, so a lot of people were farming and used gold fafnir.

Edit:
I forgot to mention that many GElly PUB players like to block Elly away...? They like to run GElly+healer+ 2* Lily for some reasons. But Lily is weaker than Elly if both are using MUB HD1. And I like to have that extra HP coability in case if mistake happening.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I forgot to mention that many GElly PUB players like to block Elly away...? They like to run GElly+healer+ 2* Lily for some reasons. But Lily is weaker than Elly if both are using MUB HD1. And I like to have that extra HP coability in case if mistake happening.

So I think the point is to only have one melee, to reduce issues with baiting, or something along those lines? And since there's not really any other viable ranged unit, that means Lily.

I still haven't run much HBH since TA, but from what I heard, people were already moving towards Elly + 2 Lily as is. So Gelly + 2 Lily is just a variation of that.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
That and also I guess many players thought 2 printless Lily is better than 1 printless + Elly...? My friend told me that most Lily can survive with just CE if there are (Choco?) Gelly+ Jiang Ziya/ Choco Thaniel but I will take >50% buff for most part of the battle any day.

On the other hand, I like to play dangerously. I used to roll into the bubble in HMC and didn't end well.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I found BMC to be hilarious, and pretty fun to shoot yourself around the map.

If you have Akasha, though, the fight is basically trival. Her S1 ticks heal for more than Mercury deals damage in any given attack.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah for solo. Yeah. I controlled Lowen and used all his heals to iframe attacks for the idiot AI.
Nope, I've been doing co-op, haha. Tried solo as well it didn't seem to work out. The fight is simple enough, but if even one of my co-op companions die it's basically a game over, since the damage threshold to beat it in-time is too high. :(

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Astral Thanatos isn't too bad on my F2P NOTTE account; was able to get two deathless clears on Master pretty reliably.

Progress so far on Superhero on that account now that I've got the time has been I've been able to clear Jupiter, Brunhilda, and Dr. Wily first try deathless and within the time, while the others will take a bit. Midgardsormr is probably gonna be the hardest since Mega Man won't take full advantage of Leaf Shield as an AI (which vastly lowers his DPS), but he also has no I-frames from skills in his base kit so I can't save my AI while playing him. Not having Wyrmprints to boost damage like the other dragons do also doesn't help. I'll either try to basically solo as Mega Man or go Mega Man-less to I-frame. Mercury and Zodiark seem doable with my current setups, just need to work at it.

leder

Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing for about a year, and I've literally gotten one 5* (freya) on a daily the entire time.

Then this week I get Jiang Ziya, kamuy, and blade Zardine (dup). I mean I'm not complaining, but what the hell?

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Nope, I've been doing co-op, haha. Tried solo as well it didn't seem to work out. The fight is simple enough, but if even one of my co-op companions die it's basically a game over, since the damage threshold to beat it in-time is too high. :(

Yeah. I don't understand why they make BMC so tanky in Superhero Co-op. Gosh, it feels like it has more HP than beginner HDTs. Are they balancing these content with HDWs in mind? Because my Elisanne with 2.8k strength isn't doing anything to do it. Like you said, if one teammate dies, it's game over. Even BMS co-op wasn't this hard.

Supergang

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. I don't understand why they make BMC so tanky in Superhero Co-op. Gosh, it feels like it has more HP than beginner HDTs. Are they balancing these content with HDWs in mind? Because my Elisanne with 2.8k strength isn't doing anything to do it. Like you said, if one teammate dies, it's game over. Even BMS co-op wasn't this hard.

I got lucky in pub with a Victor joining and it seemed quite fine (wasn't an HDT Victor too but he did have 6.5k-ish Might iirc). Though he died in the end so I haven't yet get 3 stars clear but I just can't bother for now. Might give another try when the event almost ends but I won't force myself to get 3 stars for all these challenge missions.

Don't forget to equip the correct print that gives 60% more damage too. The fight shouldn't take too long if all party members are using it.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Oh yeah, I guess we're going to see if they're gonna be updating the summon pool for the 5* summon voucher again, and if it's basically on a yearly basis.. Last year they updated it at Christmas, which may be the case again this year.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got it shortly after my post, but I put way too much time into the clear, definitely not worth the rewards/aggravation. I just got determined and had to see it through.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
They don't put any of the biggest rewards behind the superhero difficulties, so it's definitely a more opt-in sort of situation. Unlike the Omega raids where there's Damascus crystals and sunlight ores from clearing, there doesn't seem to be many prizes past a little Wyrmite and some Wyrmprint augments behind clearing the Superhero. You can grab all the valuable stuff just from clearing up to Master difficulty. As a result, you can take it easy with the event if you're not finding some of the fights too enjoyable.

Supergang

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They don't put any of the biggest rewards behind the superhero difficulties, so it's definitely a more opt-in sort of situation. Unlike the Omega raids where there's Damascus crystals and sunlight ores from clearing, there doesn't seem to be many prizes past a little Wyrmite and some Wyrmprint augments behind clearing the Superhero. You can grab all the valuable stuff just from clearing up to Master difficulty. As a result, you can take it easy with the event if you're not finding some of the fights too enjoyable.

Yeah good thing this time they didn't do this. I was worried that the Sunstone is locked behind the first Megaman Trial. Turns out I didn't have to work hard to get a clear on that.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah good thing this time they didn't do this. I was worried that the Sunstone is locked behind the first Megaman Trial. Turns out I didn't have to work hard to get a clear on that.

I'm having trouble with the Mega Man solo clear. Not sure why, but my team dies so fast. The AI is dumb as hell. I need some help building a team for it if anyone has some general suggestions.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I'm having trouble with the Mega Man solo clear. Not sure why, but my team dies so fast. The AI is dumb as hell. I need some help building a team for it if anyone has some general suggestions.

Can you screenshot the team you're working with, along with listing the other adventurers/dragons you have at your disposal?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Datamine from the small download this morning shows that the Dragonyule rerun starts on the 12th.

I believe this is the first time we've ever had overlapping events (Stirring Shadows is a story even and doesn't count!) and presumably overlapping major banners. Things might be a little awkward for a couple of days as everyone will still want to get those 1k bolts from the Mega Man event to clear out the daily endeavors while trying to grind the beginning of the Dragonyule event as well.

Supergang

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't remember how many hours I spent for that. And yeah the main issue is the AI. They often derp themselves and the issue is that, just 1 party member dying basically means that it's a failed run (maybe because my might was only on 6k average too, no HDT weapon yet before).

One thing people seem to always say is to control the healer. It does seem to help. For me, I controlled Geuden whenever Megaman is not in Overdrive state (he doesn't seem dangerous at all on that phase) and then switch to my healer right away whenever he's in Overdrive state. I think my party was perhaps Geuden, Gleo, Curran and Hildergard though I can't say I fully remember it still. I did try various teams too before finally getting a clear (like I said, I spent hours on this).

As usual, remember to iframe Megaman's attacks. The beam burst and the bubbles are the 2 things that seems to be the most dangerous. Good luck on your run and perhaps don't stress yourself too much on it. You'll be able to get Sunstone which is the most important reward from other quests already. Personally, if I knew that I don't have to clear Megaman Trial for the Sunstone, I wouldn't have cleared it. I'm not one who cares about Epithets.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Those Void Weapon HDT Bane boosts for HMS/HBH from +20% to +30% coming on the 15th are greatly appreciated. eHMS has been especially tough to finish without timing out. Hopefully this allows running units other than healers if you're lacking a HDT1 weapon.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Hope there's a new limited banner for Dragonyule. I want something exciting to pull for since the rest of the game isn't appealing to me lately.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Monster Hunter collab all but confirmed now.

There's MH_Bow, MH_Lance, and MH_Sword in the data files.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Here's an album of all my goodies. No idea why I'm struggling so hard with it, but I am!

Alrighty, so I think the best 3 DPS team you can make is Gleo with Shinobi, Sarisse with Konohana Sakuya, and the last slot could be Victor with Roc (or Pazuzu if it's MUB), Delphi with Juggernaut (or Nyarlathotep if it's MUB), G! Euden with Lindwurm (or Cupid if it's MUB), Lily with Vodyanoy (or Levi if it's MUB), or OG Elisanne with Levi, whatever you have most invested in. For healer, I'd recommend H! Lowen with Phoenix, using From When He Came and Castle Cheer Corps. The most consistent strategy I've seen work has been to specifically control the healer, and try to use skills in order to I-frame attacks, especially the charged shot, which is telegraphed by 3 small pellet attacks beforehand. For H! Lowen, you can FS to quickly get skill charge generally one or two times per battle depending on how well you can cancel staff force strikes in time, thanks to his passive and CCC in case you need it.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
At this point the only things I'm not able to do are the 20k might missions in the megaman event. I think my highest team barely touches 19k.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Alrighty, so I think the best 3 DPS team you can make is Gleo with Shinobi, Sarisse with Konohana Sakuya, and the last slot could be Victor with Roc (or Pazuzu if it's MUB), Delphi with Juggernaut (or Nyarlathotep if it's MUB), G! Euden with Lindwurm (or Cupid if it's MUB), Lily with Vodyanoy (or Levi if it's MUB), or OG Elisanne with Levi, whatever you have most invested in. For healer, I'd recommend H! Lowen with Phoenix, using From When He Came and Castle Cheer Corps. The most consistent strategy I've seen work has been to specifically control the healer, and try to use skills in order to I-frame attacks, especially the charged shot, which is telegraphed by 3 small pellet attacks beforehand. For H! Lowen, you can FS to quickly get skill charge generally one or two times per battle depending on how well you can cancel staff force strikes in time, thanks to his passive and CCC in case you need it.

Because he already has the passive, instead of CCC you may also find a dragon prep print useful. I used it for some of these Solo fights and it worked well because I would get Phoenix/Freyja (in Mercury's case) right when things were getting bad in the OD phase, and their regen skill would then last till it was pretty close to break. Without it, I would be just too short on the dragon bar at that time.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
At this point the only things I'm not able to do are the 20k might missions in the megaman event. I think my highest team barely touches 19k.

You should be able to grab the best items just using the Hyper Bolts you have from clearing Master. If you care about fully unbinding the Mega Man weapons, you can opt to grab those over another Twinkling Sand since you can acquire Sands through pretty regularly from other events and Mercurial Gauntlet. If you do manage to hit 20K, I think Dr. Wily is the easiest to tackle if you have 3 MUB copies of Mega Pals for your DPS, which I believe lets you then get every non-Augment/Rupee Hyper Bolt item.

Because he already has the passive, instead of CCC you may also find a dragon prep print useful. I used it for some of these Solo fights and it worked well because I would get Phoenix/Freyja (in Mercury's case) right when things were getting bad in the OD phase, and their regen skill would then last till it was pretty close to break. Without it, I would be just too short on the dragon bar at that time.

I think that's also a valid strategy. I believe CCC and H! Lowen's ability stack, and it's possibly to use it multiple times by force striking then rolling as soon as the first hit lands, so you have a lot of leeway in using skills. Just depends on whether you want to use the dragon skill or healer skills, with the dragon skill definitely being a lot easier to perform.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
You should be able to grab the best items just using the Hyper Bolts you have from clearing Master. If you care about fully unbinding the Mega Man weapons, you can opt to grab those over another Twinkling Sand since you can acquire Sands through pretty regularly from other events and Mercurial Gauntlet. If you do manage to hit 20K, I think Dr. Wily is the easiest to tackle if you have 3 MUB copies of Mega Pals for your DPS, which I believe lets you then get every non-Augment/Rupee Hyper Bolt item.
Yea I'm focusing on those weapons instead, think I only have one left to get. If I don't get to 20k it's no biggie honestly.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I think I am just really terrible at this game, I can't do any of the superhero solo quests, and can't do the megaman trial either.

I feel like i have decent adventurers, decent dragons, decent wyrmprints, decent shrines/castlegrounds and I am working on my weapons, but can't make any headway. I haven't even tried the High dragon master trials yet because I struggle on even the standard trials.

I'm not even sure what I am doing wrong, take my Dark element team options, I have Gleo, Yaten, Natalie, dVerica, Curran, Heinwald, Cassandra and Lathna (along with a 5* boosted Sazanka). MUB Shinobi, MUB Mirishiten, Good unbind circles 50 on Gleo, dVerica and natalie and high circles on the rest. maxed Dark Altar

BUT I just get rofflestomped on superhero solo. Its like I am missing an entire section of the game that I haven't understood

Supergang

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think I am just really terrible at this game, I can't do any of the superhero solo quests, and can't do the megaman trial either.

I feel like i have decent adventurers, decent dragons, decent wyrmprints, decent shrines/castlegrounds and I am working on my weapons, but can't make any headway. I haven't even tried the High dragon master trials yet because I struggle on even the standard trials.

I'm not even sure what I am doing wrong, take my Dark element team options, I have Gleo, Yaten, Natalie, dVerica, Curran, Heinwald, Cassandra and Lathna (along with a 5* boosted Sazanka). MUB Shinobi, MUB Mirishiten, Good unbind circles 50 on Gleo, dVerica and natalie and high circles on the rest. maxed Dark Altar

BUT I just get rofflestomped on superhero solo. Its like I am missing an entire section of the game that I haven't understood

Are you using the damage bonus prints already? Also, try to control your healer so you can heal your team a lot more often. From what I've experienced on these Superhero quests, the key is survival. They seem to have quite a lot of HP so you won't be able to burn through them easily. And the good thing is, none of their attacks are a 1-hit-kill attack too and that's why, keeping your team members HP full at all time should be possible. At least this is how I get clears on the Superhero solo quests.