• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
GBF has rerun gala banners that introduce nonlimited characters as well, so they should just do that on off months.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just want another gala banner where it's just Cleo featured. I need my revenge on her.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
At the new year we will be getting another Zodiac banner probably, with how good Ieyasu and Marishiten are I bet people are going to whale hard for the new ones

(I still want Marishiten *cries*)

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
If you're a new whale like me: Do not think that it is easy to recover your account data especially when you hadn't used Nintendo Online accounts in over two years. I've mini-whaled since starting in May and when the Gala Prince banner update went up I couldn't update. Thought I needed a fresh install and that my account data had been saved through google play account somehow (I now realize that's wrong).

Now I'm just hoping contact support would be able to save and recover so I can pull on Gala Prince u.u;

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I did it. I beat the EX battle. I have no idea how the fuck I didn't die but I beat it without any of my party members getting KO'd. I guess I'll probably get the light sword because light swordsman units are pretty much my favorites, but maybe I'll hold onto the 5* weapon cog for a little bit.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
The next This month in Dragalia Lost should come out next reset. I'm curious what their plans are for the Megaman collab (never played any).

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Regarding this bit of your post, niddhogg isn't very good. Mini midgardsomr gives 30% hp and strength for all elements, not just wind, so use him instead on gala Cleo instead of an 0 unbound niddhogg.

I think wind is your best bet looking at those two options.

Seems like a fine team but your dragons need shuffling around. Freyja is healing oriented, put that on wedding xania (healers heal more hp the higher there own max hp is, which is the main use for +hp dragons). Vayu is best on the one you'd be controlling, probably Victor. Mini mids gives a good amount of strength, give him to whichever of the remaining two deals more damage, and out regular midgardsomr on the other one (probably elonara for mini mids, as Noelle is partially a buffer).

Fwiw, Freyja is actually recommended for Noelle because her aura also gives skill haste, not just HP. Though I do agree that it's much more important to get the HP on Xania when you have that little to work with.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The next This month in Dragalia Lost should come out next reset. I'm curious what their plans are for the Megaman collab (never played any).

The most likely units I would guess at are Megaman (probably the free unit? Archer or wand), Roll (No idea on weapon, dagger maybe?), Zero (sword?), Protoman(archer/wand?). Dr. wily would have to be the villain if they use one from Megaman like they did the FEH crossover.

wonder if alberian front will return since that was an interesting mode to only ever be used for one event.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they reveal which Megaman version we're getting hopfully it's the best one which is EXE
Excited for the megaman news and we should be getting news on Halloween as well.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I did it. I beat the EX battle. I have no idea how the fuck I didn't die but I beat it without any of my party members getting KO'd. I guess I'll probably get the light sword because light swordsman units are pretty much my favorites, but maybe I'll hold onto the 5* weapon cog for a little bit.
Ayy congrats!
Just remember to use the cog before the event ends!

Also anyone expecting megaman news I wouldn't get your hopes up. They said that content was coming in winter and we have only just entered autumn so

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I'm actually expecting the mega man to be a unique one just for Dragalia tbh, Capcom loves its variant mega men

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Can we discuss something that comes up in Audric's adventurer story?
Parallel Zodiark mentions that he used to be Chronos and contains part of his time travel power, which is how Audric travelled back through time.
And I dont really get it? There was a theory on the subreddit that Chronos is the 5 greatwyrms combined into one which is why it can use all elements and has the 5 elemental wings, but where would Cthonius fit into this? And when did the split occur?
Audric fought Chronos and was de-aged in the process to break his pact with Zodiark but it didn't 100% work and Zodiark at the very least was able to break free and they were able to beat Chronos.. but evil future Euden still destroyed everything and Audric was forced to travel back through time to stop Chronos from setting those events in motion?
Maybe it will be better explained in the epilogue but the whole thing is quite confusing

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Art book came today!

Awesome!! Mine actually just arrived as well. It's great, just wish the pages were glossy.

This is my favourite event they've added in a long time. Exciting and different raid fights, the raid buffs were fun to level up and the rare ones feel awesome when you get one. Rewards are great, music is great. Hope this is a great sign for future events.

woopWOOP

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've just started playing this since a month or so ago, now that I finally have a phone that can run it. Just in time to be drowned in anniversary bonuses (tho I have no clue which collectibles are common or rare now, lol)
I've pulled a bunch of 5-stars so far, but I'm using the 3-stars mainly because I figure I'd mess around with those in the low level contents before the higher difficulties require rare units.

Story campaign seems pretty decent as of now? Blows FEH out of the water, that's for sure.

And now I'm reading in this thread that there's a Mega Man crossover event coming soon? What the hell?
Glad I saved up a good chunk of that beginner's wyrmite. Whatever will feature in that event I WANT IT ALL

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Do tenfold vouchers expire? Got another one, but I feel like saving it for a later event.

Generally they do not. If one did, it would be in a separate stack in your Items page and you could click on it to see the expiration date. The ones they hand out for version updates or raid events do not expire.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Bought the 5* weapon Zex's End for GPrince/Albert. I'm now over 15k Might on my all-80s team. The only thing I'm missing is a better Light dragon than Lindworm so Albert and Prince don't need to share Gilgamesh.

On top of that, I'm up to 5k Wyrmite, 4 summon tickets and 1 tenfold ticket just waiting for another banner to use 'em on.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Screenshot_20190930-211446.png

7K Geuden Meta

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I beat the first Omega Raid. Not sure if I can pull of beating Omega Nyx though.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Ended up skipping 40 beginner cyclops to up my boosts for Nightmare. Now I'm ~29k might in the raid, and got a rare +15% crit rate boost as well. Still took like 20 minutes to get a clear, and everyone on my team except Hilde died at the last second because that fucker really doesn't wanna go down, huh.

Hopefully things go a little easier as the days go on, when people reach max boost? Omega though... I haven't gotten all the keys yet, but I'm already scared. Do we only need to clear each once...?

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
Ended up skipping 40 beginner cyclops to up my boosts for Nightmare. Now I'm ~29k might in the raid, and got a rare +15% crit rate boost as well. Still took like 20 minutes to get a clear, and everyone on my team except Hilde died at the last second because that fucker really doesn't wanna go down, huh.

Hopefully things go a little easier as the days go on, when people reach max boost? Omega though... I haven't gotten all the keys yet, but I'm already scared. Do we only need to clear each once...?
Omega is once only yes. That's why it's hard as balls

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Huzzah, I have done my first Nightmare Clear on my F2P NOTTE alt, which doesn't use anything from the gacha.
Lbm1KCr.jpg
MpFG1Kg.jpg
SrX7L1I.jpg
HzmEIOo.jpg
I definitely think outside of Elisanne, Dark gets the best freebies. My full dark team is way better than my full Light team (Alfonse, Luca, Elias, Felicia), and Audric seems to be pretty solid, especially since the raid dragon actually works with him instead of being the opposite element which is a first. I feel like I ought to write up an update on this account for anniversary, which I might do once I reach 175K Wyrmite.
I've just started playing this since a month or so ago, now that I finally have a phone that can run it. Just in time to be drowned in anniversary bonuses (tho I have no clue which collectibles are common or rare now, lol)
I've pulled a bunch of 5-stars so far, but I'm using the 3-stars mainly because I figure I'd mess around with those in the low level contents before the higher difficulties require rare units.

Story campaign seems pretty decent as of now? Blows FEH out of the water, that's for sure.

And now I'm reading in this thread that there's a Mega Man crossover event coming soon? What the hell?
Glad I saved up a good chunk of that beginner's wyrmite. Whatever will feature in that event I WANT IT ALL

Welcome aboard! About the 3-star stuff, I'd say 3-Star adventurers can complete most endgame stuff outside of Mercurial Gauntlet with enough investment. Some are even pretty good for their elementally appropriate MG as well like Xiao Lei or Melody. Ricardt stands out as a fairly solid 3-Star healer, especially in on-element raids. However, 3-star dragons are fairly outclassed by 4-stars, story, and welfare event dragons, so that'll need upgrades a lot sooner (though 4-stars are usually good enough for most content outside of Mercurial Gauntlet. If you're open to using welfare/story characters, Euden (the MC), Elisanne, Cleo, are all High Dragon-viable, while Alex is the best blind-res unit as well.

Elisanne in particular is legitimately the best Water adventurer in the game at the moment even compared to 5-stars, being continually quite good even off-element for a lot of content with her potent strength buff and a staple in many endgame Mercurial Gauntlet Clear teams of EVERY element (including Wind). The free Mini Mids we got is literally only slightly worse than 5* MUB mixed dragons, while having no elemental requirement for his stat boost so he can be slotted into any team you have. While other welfare/event dragons aren't that insane, they're usually in-between 3-star and 4-star dragons, while welfare adventurers can range from fairly underwhelming (Elias), to literally the second best dark unit in the game (Botan), so there's variance.

In case you didn't know, there was a 15-minute Dragalia Digest two days before anniversary detailing what's to come, including where we learned about the Mega Man collab. The last one at the six-month anniversary announced the FEH collab, so they're usually pretty hype.

RNG buffs. It's like I never left Epic Seven.
You DID say you wanted RNG!

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I did send feedback asking for a rng floor, I think everybody is liking the event in general except for the rng in the rare buffs.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
beat nightmare at around 29k boosted; yaten, gleo, alex and heinwald

it was ok, tho alex died p early on; may switch her for botan, but I used her to make use of parallel zodiark (who drives down my might cause he is not level 100 yet)

gotten absolutely no special perks. +75% damage, 29% hp, 23% shapeshift, 32% dragon time

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
rng buff is stupid, you need at least 2-3 skills to even have a chance to clear omega, and god knows when you can get them.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I definitely think a pity system for the rare buffs would go a long way. For example, if the chance is 4%, getting a guaranteed buff at 25 raid runs if you haven't managed to get one (with the raid boost screen having the progress) would be nice. Would continue that feeling of still progressing even after getting all the normal raid boosts.

Meanwhile, some more anniversary fan art was posted while I wasn't looking.
I have been stupid lucky with gala characters and got G. Cleo this morning. Should I just use an off element healer with my dark team? Or promote and use Edward? I have neither of the 5 star dark healers and Story Cleo was my dark element go-to for Staff, but I don't think I can use them both her and G. Cleo at the same time.

If you have Verica, Hildegarde, V! Hildegarde, N! Aeleen, Lowen/W! Xania w/ Freyja, Vixel, or even Ricardt with Freyja/Phoenix (his passive makes him sturdier than usual), I think they'd all work fine as off-healers.

nonuser

Oct 27, 2017
Omega Nyx is kicking my butt (the humanoid form). Need some pointers, I might just not be strong enough, which could be true (I unlocked all of the normal raid bonuses and 4 of the special bonuses) but I only have a base team of 21.5k.

CGiRanger

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I messed up with that one-time weapon trade. I wanted the Sword, instead I got the Blade. ARGH!!!

Damn weapons look too much alike sometimes.

kpup

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
yeah i would really like some sort of rare boost pity system for next time. cleared all the emblems and still don't have a single one, so i'm kinda feeling stuck on omegas for now.

Raspada

Oct 27, 2017
Trying to decide what my first 5.3 weapon should be. I think I have the majority of the 5 stars and all the Gala characters. I assume I'd get the most out it if I got a 5.3 weapon for GCleo?

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
First time beating a nightmare, boy I'm a late bloomer. Having a suped up mym for the orb of death was very helpful.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
Finally took down omega nyx, pretty much had to save all skills to iframe attacks to keep ai from killing themselves. It's interesting that they put the solo challenges before the coop ones, it should produce much more consistent groups when they open up.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
"This Month in Dragalia Lost" article is out, with information about the Mega Man event (late November!) and more:

Man, I'm so hyped for Mega Man. One of the best collabs they could've done to get me super excited, and with him being confirmed as a freebie, I think this raises Zero's chances from 100% to 1,000%. I mean, how could they NOT include him in this? Gimme my new badass flame-attuned sword unit, Cygames!

Last edited:

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
this event is so legit. Dunno if i will be able to get the nightmare difficulty done. The EX boss change is so cool. Overall the event is just so good. I feel like i have good adventurers for this but my weapons are lacking... I don't play enough.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Triple rainbow on my daily multisummon. 5* Zardin, Long Long, and a dupe of Freyja.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Information about this month is kinda sparse in "this month in Dragalia lost" but getting some clarification on some of the stuff in the digest is welcome.

Is there going to be back to back Halloween events with the rerun and then a new event? Theres a mysterious Halloween shaped gap in that news

New adventurers too on the rerun banner? Doesnt mention the return of the old halloween units, are they really limited?

kpup

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Are your dojos at max too?

No they're mostly at 31/31. I was going to look into upgrading some units but didn't want to invest too much until I got at least a few rare boosts.

Also got my art book today, and it's really nice getting to see full sized art rather than on my tiny screen. Also nice seeing the 5* art for the characters I haven't promoted yet.

Cover, character art

Includes concept designs for a few characters, backgrounds

All the wyrmprints and their stories (in japanese though), campaign and event art

This one's probably my favorite, from the Fire Emblem crossover, and some promotional art