• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Did the free dragon ticket alongside buying that pack (since it's like $7 for the ticket, which was fair enough) and got...

Poseidon and Liger. And I do appreciate continuing to get dragons that are new to me, as that's been a trend for me lately. But I have MUB Mercury and will have MUB Jupiter, like, tomorrow so that's unfortunate. Though it being both of them at least makes it funny instead of more annoying?

and the daily 10 had a Cthonius dupe before I pulled those, which helped

Yue

Dec 15, 2018
I really lucked out today, got Delphi from free ten pull and Cassandra from daily deal. Vayu dupe from dragon ticket.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Pulled Cassandra from the daily.

Decided to drop a few bucks to buy the Gala 5* pack. Got excited when I saw two rainbow glimmers. Ultimately got dupes of Gala Euden and Gala Gleo...literally the only two Gala characters I already had. Hurts bad.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
is there an event that's more probable to yield rare boosts?

cause I am seeing people with 4 of them, wtf

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
-Your account looks like it's off to a great start, so don't worry too much about Cleo.
-Yes, Mega Man will be free.
-Gala Ranzal is certainly not a bad unit, he just got powercrept by Wedding Elisanne shortly after his release. He's still a great unit in his own right with a unique gameplay mechanic. Lin You is also great, so honestly just invest in who you like between the two first.
-Celliera is definitely better than Xainfried. Furthermore, 4* Elisanne is a superior unit to Xanfried (and is one of the best characters in the game flat out), so you probably want to pick her as the water lance to invest in. Down the line, she's a top candidate for promotion for any account.

Thanks,
i figured some time is gonna pass anyway until im at a level where GCleo will make a difference considering how much earlier stuff i still have to farm. Void Battles and co. arent happening anytime soon.

If both are on the same level im gonna just stick with Ranzal because of his freeze/big resist and i dont have to keep switching the leads often.
Celiera and 4*Elisanne on the water front then - bummer that Xainfried seems to be less relevant nowadays, always liked his design heh.

Assuming i manage to clear the Ex Raid stage later and can decide for a weapon - im going with a Light Sword for Gala Prince....seems like the right move, right ? Who knows when ill get my hands on the next 5* elemental weapon so i dont wanna screw this up lol.

W!Elisanne has a lot more team support options that she can use, but G!Ranzal is in no means bad in his own right. Can fit onto any wind team easily enough thanks to his dual immunities, interesting play style that goes hard on swords as force strikers, and is great on short fights or wave clearing. I usually have him as my lead on wind teams.
Sweet - thats good to hear.
Def. gonna focus on Ranzal as my premier Green unit initially.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Got very lucky with today pulls. Konohana Sakuya (New) with the dragon voucher and Chthonius x2 on the free tenfold, which means he is already at 2UB since I also got one yesterday.

Both omega coop were a breeze, especially Nyx. Lots of people bringing phoenix also helped for deathless.

is there an event that's more probable to yield rare boosts?

cause I am seeing people with 4 of them, wtf
I think I got all of mine from Nightmare and EX but as always your mileage may vary.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
So I think I've decided to stop spending my wyrmite on 10 summons and start saving for later. As someone who only lightly fiddled with the game for a month or so before this anniversary event, I've now got myself a fantastic base to build off of. I just started the seventh chapter of the story today, I've already got a great to good grouping of all mono elemental teams, and feel like I may have broken the early player progression a bit LOL.

Still missing a lot of top tier stuff, plus my Water and Shadow teams could be better, but overall everything is well set up for me to grind a variety of different content to further upgrade my account. Kudos to Cygames for being so frigging generous in this event, I've never really seen anything like it in a gacha I've played before. They managed to get me fully addicted and not feeling guilty to toss them a few bucks here and there.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
Go to "More" -> "Player Info" -> "Stickers" and swap it in. Also swap "Hey" for "Sup" because "Sup" is clearly the superior greeting.

I was wondering, since I'm using japanese voices, the "Hey there" sticker is "Yoroshiku", while "Sup" is "Konnichiwa" what's the difference between the two japanese greetings?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
My free tenfold today on my F2P NOTTE account yielded Norwin, W! Xania, and Patia, all of whom were new which was nice.
So I think I've decided to stop spending my wyrmite on 10 summons and start saving for later. As someone who only lightly fiddled with the game for a month or so before this anniversary event, I've now got myself a fantastic base to build off of. I just started the seventh chapter of the story today, I've already got a great to good grouping of all mono elemental teams, and feel like I may have broken the early player progression a bit LOL.

Still missing a lot of top tier stuff, plus my Water and Shadow teams could be better, but overall everything is well set up for me to grind a variety of different content to further upgrade my account. Kudos to Cygames for being so frigging generous in this event, I've never really seen anything like it in a gacha I've played before. They managed to get me fully addicted and not feeling guilty to toss them a few bucks here and there.

We're getting the Halloween event sometime this month which will most-likely feature limited units, as well as the MegaMan collab (with potentially limited units like the FEH event) in November (as well as a new Gala at the end of the month presumably), so it's good to start saving for those in case any catch your fancy. Don't worry too much about main story difficulty, since you unlock more content like game modes and facilities (even an adventurer) from getting caught up, so it's good to get them all done as soon as you're able to. In terms of generosity, this game is actually par for the course when it comes to how Cygames deals with their gacha games, so stuff like the tenfolds for ten days isn't even unprecedented, surprisingly enough.

I was wondering, since I'm using japanese voices, the "Hey there" sticker is "Yoroshiku", while "Sup" is "Konnichiwa" what's the difference between the two japanese greetings?
From my googling, "Yoroshiku" is the shortened form of "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu," which is a greeting with the subtext of "We're going to be dealing with each other frequently, let's be on good terms." It's a polite request where the person is humbling themselves by saying it, and it's not uncommon to say in formal settings. On the other hand, "Konnichiwa" was technically the shortened form of "Konnichi wa gokiken ikaga desu ka?" originally, which means "how are you feeling today?" However, the one-word term these days just means "good day," and can basically be used as a more casual greeting for afternoons/evenings (mornings generally use the phrase "ohayou" or the more respectful "ohayou gozaimasu"). This is from googling so no idea on the accuracy.

Last edited:

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pushed MG further, managed to get my Flame/Water/Wind 50 clears, and got up to 44/47 for light and shadow. Thank you Cleo and Delphi for carrying summer ranzal's barbecue sauce covered butt.

Assuming i manage to clear the Ex Raid stage later and can decide for a weapon - im going with a Light Sword for Gala Prince....seems like the right move, right ? Who knows when ill get my hands on the next 5* elemental weapon so i dont wanna screw this up lol.

Yup, that would be a fine pick.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't had any luck with the Omega Raid PUBs this morning; too many players disconnecting because they're not getting a deathless run.

Although maybe it's the same players; since I'm having trouble finding open lobbies in general. I'll try again tomorrow after I'm able to MUB my Shinobi with the login Sun Stone.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
On my free 10 pull today the last gold wand turned rainbow and ended up being Cassandra which is nice, but it kinda sucks that she'll suffer the same fate as Veronica and just sit on the bench because I have Cleo.
The free dragon ticket got me a second Long Long.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
Oof, that normal Omega raid took me probably at least 10 attempts, both finding a good set of players and also tweaking my own team.
Eventually settled on Lowen with Freyja as my most survivable healer, and got Curran and Botan to their first coability upgrade for a touch more hp/defense.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
On my F2P NOTTE account, my Nightmare bounty yielded a Damascus Crystal and Dragonfruit. I have an abundance of Dragonfruit, but the Crystal is welcome.

Since the dragon voucher is permanent, that'll just stay in my collection along with the 5* summon vouchers.

With the double ATF and Dark IO, I'm spending stamina on ATF and wings on IO so that I'm farming both. Thank god for auto in co-op.

From Reddit, apparently someone literally cleared every single level 50 MG just using a dark team of Natalie, Delphi, Botan, and G! Cleo (2 MUB Shinobi, 2 MUB Marishiten). While G! Cleo is indisputably OP compared to everyone else, Dark in general is just absurdly strong compared to all the other elements.

user__

Oct 25, 2017
From my googling, "Yoroshiku" is the shortened form of "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu," which is a greeting with the subtext of "We're going to be dealing with each other frequently, let's be on good terms." It's a polite request where the person is humbling themselves by saying it, and it's not uncommon to say in formal settings. On the other hand, "Konnichiwa" was technically the shortened form of "Konnichi wa gokiken ikaga desu ka?" originally, which means "how are you feeling today?" However, the one-word term these days just means "good day," and can basically be used as a more casual greeting for afternoons/evenings (mornings generally use the phrase "ohayou" or the more respectful "ohayou gozaimasu"). This is from googling so no idea on the accuracy.
Thanks, I was wondering on the meaning of the term since it doesn't sound confidential at all, compared to "Sup" at least. I felt a little awkard using it. But I see that this is probably a good translation. But it being said by Sarisse in that amicable voice, should give the hint enough I guess.

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Haven't had any luck with the Omega Raid PUBs this morning; too many players disconnecting because they're not getting a deathless run.

Although maybe it's the same players; since I'm having trouble finding open lobbies in general. I'll try again tomorrow after I'm able to MUB my Shinobi with the login Sun Stone.

Imagine someone disconnecting and potentially screwing over other players because they wouldn't get their precious 10 Wyrmite (at most).

The only way I could justify it would be if they suffered casualties early in the fight, but still...

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm On summon box #15 and finally got my 2nd rare raid boost this morning which is critical rate up 15%. It actually pairs nicely with my first rare boost of critical damage up 20%—plus I have two MUB of Levin's Champion. Doing better on the omega raid now but still not quite enough to finish in time. I think one more rare boost would be enough.

Bearwolf

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'll have to take the Omega Chronos solo and raid wins and call it a day. Nyx is just too crazy with the apocalyptic aoes everywhere.

Dark was my most stacked team, so I know I'll have no chance when other element omegas roll around.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
I left the game for a long time and came back for the gala event and the free stuff. I have so much currency and characters I'm not sure which to use. The wyrmprints cards are also no longer in the gacha it seems.

I check both wiki and they don't seem to be very good at telling you how to spend you currencies efficiently :S

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Two rainbow on today's free multi!

Duplicate Hildegarde and Nidhogg.

Rate up is a lie!

yasadril

Oct 29, 2017
Chthonius and Celliera for my free 10 pull.

Raid omega challenges were 10x easier than the solo version.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I left the game for a long time and came back for the gala event and the free stuff. I have so much currency and characters I'm not sure which to use. The wyrmprints cards are also no longer in the gacha it seems.

I check both wiki and they don't seem to be very good at telling you how to spend you currencies efficiently :S

The biggest bang for your buck for Wyrmite/summoning vouchers would be the Gala's and certain Dragon Banners (If Strength/Skill Damage Dragons are on rate-up). Limited's like Holiday/collab adventurers are also valid investments, but the only actually broken character (G! Cleo) is exclusively available during Gala periods, while Limited's tend to just be on par with other well-performing permanent 5*'s.

For Wyrmprints, there's an Optimal Wyrmprint chart that folks usually rely on (lasted updated very recently). Keep in mind that the image uses MUB'd art instead of the base, which can make it a little harder to tell what it is. For reference, the Eldwater Shop Wyrmprints that are in the top section (and therefore buyable with Eldwater) are Resounding Rendition (5*), Jewels of the Sun (5*), Crystallian Envoy (5*), Valiant Crown (5*), Beautiful Nothingness (4*), and First-Rate Hospitality (4*). The rest are Limited prints from Events/Holiday periods.

For spending Eldwater, you should mainly use it for Wyrmprints followed by promoting lower-rarity characters to fill out your teams. You shouldn't really spent Eldwater on Co-ability nodes until much later for endgame stuff.

In terms of which characters to prioritize upgrading, I'd recommend working on whichever element has an event going on (right now there's a raid that encourages using Dark characters). For specifically something like a tier list for characters, a friend of mine recommends using the Gamepedia Tier List for newer folks. When you get to grips with the game more, this DPS sim site is a valuable tool for determining who to invest for DPS-reliant content like the Mercurial Gauntlet, though there are some things that don't sim well that you need to keep in mind, like counter-type moves that reflect damage received, dragon-focused kits, enemy resistances, and buffs.

Some pieces of personal advice:
1) Elisanne (the water story character) is literally one of the top Water adventurers in the game because she buffs the Strength of your other adventurers and a safe character to invest in (5* promote and get all the non-Eldwater nodes).
2) Noelle and Emma are 4-star gacha adventurers who similarly massively buff the DPS of specifically Wind and Fire adventurers respectively, and are also safe investments.
3) Xiao Lei is a 3-star Light adventurer who rivals and somewhat even outperforms the higher-rarity Light wands, so she's a relatively safe investment.
4) The stat buffs on Mini Mids isn't elementally-restricted like every other stat-boosting dragon, so you can use him on any elemental team for a buff that is only worse than MUB 4* and MUB 5* dragons.

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest bang for your buck for Wyrmite/summoning vouchers would be the Gala's and certain Dragon Banners (If Strength/Skill Damage Dragons are on rate-up). Limited's like Holiday/collab adventurers are also valid investments, but the only actually broken character (G! Cleo) is exclusively available during Gala periods, while Limited's tend to just be on par with other well-performing permanent 5*'s.

For Wyrmprints, there's an Optimal Wyrmprint chart that folks usually rely on (lasted updated very recently). Keep in mind that the image uses MUB'd art instead of the base, which can make it a little harder to tell what it is. For reference, the Eldwater Shop Wyrmprints that are in the top section (and therefore buyable with Eldwater) are Resounding Rendition (5*), Jewels of the Sun (5*), Crystallian Envoy (5*), Valiant Crown (5*), Beautiful Nothingness (4*), and First-Rate Hospitality (4*). The rest are Limited prints from Events/Holiday periods.

For spending Eldwater, you should mainly use it for Wyrmprints followed by promoting lower-rarity characters to fill out your teams. You shouldn't really spent Eldwater on Co-ability nodes until much later for endgame stuff.

In terms of which characters to prioritize upgrading, I'd recommend working on whichever element has an event going on (right now there's a raid that encourages using Dark characters). For specifically something like a tier list for characters, a friend of mine recommends using the Gamepedia Tier List for newer folks. When you get to grips with the game more, this DPS sim site is a valuable tool for determining who to invest for DPS-reliant content like the Mercurial Gauntlet, though there are some things that don't sim well that you need to keep in mind, like counter-type moves that reflect damage received, dragon-focused kits, enemy resistances, and buffs.

Some pieces of personal advice:
1) Elisanne (the water story character) is literally one of the top Water adventurers in the game because she buffs the Strength of your other adventurers and a safe character to invest in (5* promote and get all the non-Eldwater nodes).
2) Noelle and Emma are 4-star gacha adventurers who similarly massively buff the DPS of specifically Wind and Fire adventurers respectively, and are also safe investments.
3) Xiao Lei is a 3-star Light adventurer who rivals and somewhat even outperforms the higher-rarity Light wands, so she's a relatively safe investment.
4) The stat buffs on Mini Mids isn't elementally-restricted like every other stat-boosting dragon, so you can use him on any elemental team for a buff that is only worse than MUB 4* and MUB 5* dragons.

Whoa. Thanks for this. Really appreciated. The wyrmprint chart is the best one I've seen so far as it puts an emphasis on the ones useful for everyone. I already have most of the Wyrmprints on this and will buy more copies as I have like 230k Eldwater (I guess they gave a ton when they changed the rules for Wyrmprints?)

As for the characters I have right now

5* : Curran, Albert, Sarisse (Gala), Heinwald, Ezelith, Mikoto, Xander, Celliera (Summer), Xainfried, Laranoa, Lin You, Sylas, Hawk, Verica (Summer)

As for the 4* I do have Noelle and Emma. Also have Karina, Musashi, Odetta, Yachiyo, Verica, Fleur and Emma among the ones ranked high on the tier list.

For the Dragons I'm good I think for the 5 * I have : Apollo, Agni, Arctos, Prometheus, Cerberus, Simurgh, Leviathan, Poseidon, Mini Mids, Vayu, Freyja, Pazuzu, Long Long, Garuda, Zephyr, Liger, Cupid, Gilgamesh, Jeann d'Arc, Shinobi, Parallel Zodiark, Nidhogg and Phantom

Haven't spent real money yet. The gala showcase seems good but I have 1/5 chance of repulling Sarisse and I really don't want more Eldwater.

I played the event a bunch over the last few days. I cleared all the Gold Emblem prizes. Can't beat the Nightmare boss though. Campaign wise I'm stuck at the boss at the end of Chapter 10.

Will definitely invest on Noelle and Emma.

Meeps

3D animator
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Finally managed to clear Nyx Omega solo. One thing that helped me a lot at the start is rolling towards 5 o'clock. If you're using Gleo, she'll dodge the opening dash and place the buff circle on top of your entire party. Phoenix on V.Hilde helped me survive during the second phase when things got hairy.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
I rushed through the Fractured stuff. Is there a way to re-read the story? Sorta not sure who is what and what's gone on.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I rushed through the Fractured stuff. Is there a way to re-read the story? Sorta not sure who is what and what's gone on.

Yep, scroll down past the boss battle quests and you'll see the story episodes that you can replay.

Alternatively, you could always watch this at 2x playback speed (open it in the YouTube mobile app and tap on the dots in the top-right corner of the video):

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Shinobi is the best dark dragon, and one of the best dragons in the game overall

Damn, really? Okay. I guess maybe I should've spent that free 5* weapon item on a Dark weapon instead of a Light one, since my dark team is starting to eclipse my light one.

I'll get Shinobi powered up right away.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Kept trying Omega Raids throughout the day and finally had a really good deathless Nyx raid run and finished off with a Ryozen/Odd Sparrow healer/double-strength Chronos run. AI got caught on the last Chronos when I was crossing over to the left hand and killed Audric/Ryozen; but Odd Sparrow is a really great Raid Wyrmprint.

After I my beat my last Omega Raid . . . a 25%+ Skill Damage Buff dropped . . .

MUB my Shinobi with my victory Sun Stone; just one away from a full elemental set of 5* MUB dragons. Cupid and Gilgamesh both need 3UB.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Whoa. Thanks for this. Really appreciated. The wyrmprint chart is the best one I've seen so far as it puts an emphasis on the ones useful for everyone. I already have most of the Wyrmprints on this and will buy more copies as I have like 230k Eldwater (I guess they gave a ton when they changed the rules for Wyrmprints?)

As for the characters I have right now

5* : Curran, Albert, Sarisse (Gala), Heinwald, Ezelith, Mikoto, Xander, Celliera (Summer), Xainfried, Laranoa, Lin You, Sylas, Hawk, Verica (Summer)

As for the 4* I do have Noelle and Emma. Also have Karina, Musashi, Odetta, Yachiyo, Verica, Fleur and Emma among the ones ranked high on the tier list.

For the Dragons I'm good I think for the 5 * I have : Apollo, Agni, Arctos, Prometheus, Cerberus, Simurgh, Leviathan, Poseidon, Mini Mids, Vayu, Freyja, Pazuzu, Long Long, Garuda, Zephyr, Liger, Cupid, Gilgamesh, Jeann d'Arc, Shinobi, Parallel Zodiark, Nidhogg and Phantom

Haven't spent real money yet. The gala showcase seems good but I have 1/5 chance of repulling Sarisse and I really don't want more Eldwater.

I played the event a bunch over the last few days. I cleared all the Gold Emblem prizes. Can't beat the Nightmare boss though. Campaign wise I'm stuck at the boss at the end of Chapter 10.

Will definitely invest on Noelle and Emma.

Yeah, back when they removed Wyrmprints, they also upped the amount of Eldwater from dupes and gave everyone the difference of what they would have gotten, which is why you have a huge stack of it now.

What is your 4* dragon situation? If you weren't aware, with Void Battles, you can get 2 4* unbind stones (moonstones) a month from the Void Trade Shop, letting you MUB 4* dragons a lot faster these days. It makes them quite relevant until you can start MUB-ing 5* dragons.

The one-time guaranteed Gala adventurer pull that costs Diamantium technically isn't actually a banner, but a "Platinum showcase." I was mainly talking about the Gala banners that were up right before this current Fractured Futures banner, with the raised 5* rates from 4% to 6% and the featured rate-ups being on Gala adventurers. Those banners are when you can spend most of your summoning resources.

Nightmare raid is tough if your teams aren't too built up. I'd say the best team you can make is probably Curran/Alex/Audric and either Heinwald or S! Verica depending on if you're lacking damage for the DPS check or healing for keeping everyone up. Working on your facilities (Shadow Altars, weapon dojo's, Poison Slime Statue, etc.), getting 4.3 or 5.2 core weapons, and getting optimal Wyrmprint setups will help boost your team, assuming it's not all maxed already.

However, while the Nightmare bounty chest is nice, if you maxed out the non-rare raid boosts and still can't clear it, the rewards are minimal enough that it's not something you need to feel too pressured to try to get if you're not able to. The 5.3 core weapon you get from clearing EX is substantially more important than the Nightmare chests. Just focus on improving at your own pace and you'll be clearing it all eventually when you're stronger. The only event-exclusive non-Epithet content is Audric, Parallel Zodiark, and the event Wyrmprints, so if you have those, you're set for this event more or less.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Rainbow in my multi today!

...Duplicate Shinobi, just a few days after I MUB'd him with Sunlight Stones. Of course.

Oh well, we'll see how many more I get over the course of time, it might be useful having a second MUB'd copy for my AI.

Yue

Dec 15, 2018
How many rupies has everyone farmed this double AtF? I'm at about 40 million now.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How many rupies has everyone farmed this double AtF? I'm at about 40 million now.

I've just been using natural stamina with okay efficiency and am at 8.5 million right now (I spent some on a MUB void weapon). I'm planning to use a ton of honey today though so I'll hopefully be set for a while.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
I have to say im kinda surprised how difficult it is to get some coop action going on for everything that isnt higher end or event right now. On one hand it makes sense since thats not what the most hardcore or invested players are gonna farm but at the same time it kinda kills the gameplay flow for newer accounts after the initial honeymoon phase.

This is mostly about Imperial Onslaught though - so iirc thats the one most people used their skip tickets on any way. But i cant even get a coop game off for the initial clear right now heh.

On a more positive note - got Summer Julietta from my free multi today.
Yup, that would be a fine pick.

Thanks,
i was able to beat the stage with my second random group yesterday and got the 5* Light Sword.
Quite happy.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have to say im kinda surprised how difficult it is to get some coop action going on for everything that isnt higher end or event right now. On one hand it makes sense since thats not what the most hardcore or invested players are gonna farm but at the same time it kinda kills the gameplay flow for newer accounts after the initial honeymoon phase.

This is mostly about Imperial Onslaught though - so iirc thats the one most people used their skip tickets on any way. But i cant even get a coop game off for the initial clear right now heh.

On a more positive note - got Summer Julietta from my free multi today.

Thanks,
i was able to beat the stage with my second random group yesterday and got the 5* Light Sword.
Quite happy.

Were you queuing for Shadow and/or Master Imperial Onslaught? IO is generally going to be some of the easiest content to find groups for in the game because you need a massive, massive amount of resources from it. Shadow currently has a double drops event, so everybody's mostly going to be farming that one, and master is easy enough to do that it's the difficulty everyone farms (and it's not eligible for skip tickets either, as it so happens). If you're not able to queue for master yet, I can imagine it might not be super easy to find groups though.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Were you queuing for Shadow and/or Master Imperial Onslaught? IO is generally going to be some of the easiest content to find groups for in the game because you need a massive, massive amount of resources from it. Shadow currently has a double drops event, so everybody's mostly going to be farming that one, and master is easy enough to do that it's the difficulty everyone farms (and it's not eligible for skip tickets either, as it so happens). If you're not able to queue for master yet, I can imagine it might not be super easy to find groups though.

Thanks,
probably could have stated it better but actually was able to clear the Master difficulties in IO through coop. Trying to clear the one difficulty below that - the one where you can use skip tickets on - is the issue. Cant beat it on my own and its impossible to get random coop games going on.

Im at Rank 30 right now and have like 1k stamina i want to use and i figured IO would be the best stage with skip tickets.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks,
probably could have stated it better but actually was able to clear the Master difficulties in IO through coop. Trying to clear the one difficulty below that - the one where you can use skip tickets on - is the issue. Cant beat it on my own and its impossible to get random coop games going on.

Im at Rank 30 right now and have like 1k stamina i want to use and i figured IO would be the best stage with skip tickets.

Right now, the best use of skip tickets and stamina would probably be Avenue to Fortune. It's currently double drops for one last day, which is very rare- I believe we've only had double drops like, once before?

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Right now, the best use of skip tickets and stamina would probably be Avenue to Fortune. It's currently double drops for one last day, which is very rare- I believe we've only had double drops like, once before?
Excuse my stupidity.....but do you really have to farm money in this game ? Ive played it on and off over the last year but i dont really remember farming for money. Or am i missing something ?

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Excuse my stupidity.....but do you really have to farm money in this game ? Ive played it on and off over the last year but i dont really remember farming for money. Or am i missing something ?

Rupies are actually one of the game's big bottlenecks down the line, mostly because higher tier weapons are extremely expensive to craft.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Yesterday's free ten pull got me Lea. Today's got me Patia and Chthonius. Hopefully I can get lucky and snag Delphi off of the second set of free ten pulls as I still have to get around to doing Light and Shadow MG 41-50 before the monthly reset and he's supposed to be very good for MG. I'll see what I get next weekend and consider spending a bit of wyrmite to break my pity (if I have one) depending on how good the Halloween banner is.

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
As a new player, what (if anything), should I spend my blazons, and emblems on during Fractured Futures? I did get myself Parallel Zodiark for giggles, and a few blazon summons, but that's it. I don't have a huge stash (1000 blazons, several hundred bronze, silver emblems, and a few dozen golds).

Is there anything in particular I should be stocking up on early? Or just save the currency?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
As a new player, what (if anything), should I spend my blazons, and emblems on during Fractured Futures? I did get myself Parallel Zodiark for giggles, and a few blazon summons, but that's it. I don't have a huge stash (1000 blazons, several hundred bronze, silver emblems, and a few dozen golds).

Is there anything in particular I should be stocking up on early? Or just save the currency?

You don't spend emblems on anything. Once you hit a certain number of a given emblem you get whatever reward is at that threshold, you never lose any of them.

Blazons are event-specific and can't be carried over. Just spend them all on the blazon summon.

Apollo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Emblems and blazons don't carry over between events. Emblem rewards are sequential, meaning you have to get each item on the list before you can accept the next one. It's worth getting as many of the emblem rewards as you can, as there's lots of goodies like summon tickets available.

Blazons depends on how much you think you'll be playing the event. For a new player, it's worth making sure you get enough copies of Parallel Zodiark to fully unbind him. If you don't think you'll be playing much, you might want to reset the drawbox after getting him so you can start working on your next copy. That being said, it is good to fully empty each box as there's a lot of useful items (and even a chance at a 5* wyrmprint).

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
You don't spend emblems on anything. Once you hit a certain number of a given emblem you get whatever reward is at that threshold, you never lose any of them.

Blazons are event-specific and can't be carried over. Just spend them all on the blazon summon.

Oh, that clears it up lol. Thanks!

Also thank you Apollo for the tips. Currently have four copies of Parallel Zodiark, so I'll try to farm one last drop before the event ends. He'd be my first self unbound dragon (I am such a newb lol).

Last edited:

Yahabane

Alt Account
Banned
Sep 29, 2019
Does anyone know if the Stamina/Getherwing Recovery cost will return to normal after the event is over? I can't find anything on it. I've been spending wyrmite like crazy on refills lately because the cost stays at 30 wyrmite for every refill.