• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately, I tried to setup an e-plus account, and for some reason I'm not getting the SMS message for my authentication number. Maybe it's because I'm in NYC right now. Whatever the case may be, looks like I also need to look for alternative ways to redeem my code when my album gets here. Sorry folks.
It's all good, I appreciate the thought regardless. It sounds like we'll all have to suffer in the redemption process together. >_<

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
After a few trials, I was able to clear solo Omega without using Gleo. Uploading the video to youtube rn since I am trying to prove to one of my friends that haven't clear that you don't need Gleo. (Granted, I still use Yaten and Heinwald, which she has, so my point that she can do it still stands). Another thing is to prove to another friend that Botan is strong enough without Ieyasu, which he insist to her that there is not much point to bring Botan unless you are stacking bleeding.

Now I have to clear solo Omega Nyx to show them that. I am having some problems with the damage gate but I think I can get through that.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
After a few trials, I was able to clear solo Omega without using Gleo. Uploading the video to youtube rn since I am trying to prove to one of my friends that haven't clear that you don't need Gleo. (Granted, I still use Yaten and Heinwald, which she has, so my point that she can do it still stands). Another thing is to prove to another friend that Botan is strong enough without Ieyasu, which he insist to her that there is not much point to bring Botan unless you are stacking bleeding.

Now I have to clear solo Omega Nyx to show them that. I am having some problems with the damage gate but I think I can get through that.

That's just silly of them to begin with, cause she's above Ieyasu on the dps sim by a bit, so there's that going for her if they care about it. Not to mention the strength buff (which is part of the sim), and more importantly: her co-ability helps you survive that much better. There's a reason I brought both her and Curran for it.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018

Imagine thinking you needed 5* adventurers for Omega Raids.
NQS8zQ5.jpg
Dlxh8Uf.jpg
77mPc9C.jpg
d60rsx0.jpg
Granted, I'm using MUB 5* dragons. I also have 4 rare boosts (Dragon's Bane, Skill Damage, Crit Rate, Crit Damage). But there's always going to be a catch. If it's not the rare boosts or MUB 5* dragons, a complaint can be that the clear used Botan, that the clear used MUB 5* core weapons, that the clear had limited facilities. People are always gonna find a reason to explain why a Clear is invalidated, I just wanted to do it without using any 5* adventurers or limited dragons, using mostly story/welfare adventurers. A full story/welfare adventurer team might be possible replacing Lowen for OG Cleo, but I'm not skilled enough for that.

Last edited:

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine thinking you needed 5* adventurers for Omega Raids.
Granted, I'm using MUB 5* dragons. I also have 4 rare boosts (Dragon's Bane, Skill Damage, Crit Rate, Crit Damage). But there's always going to be a catch. If it's not the rare boosts or MUB 5* dragons, a complaint can be that the clear used Botan, that the clear used MUB 5* core weapons, that the clear had limited facilities. People are always gonna find a reason to explain why a Clear is invalidated, I just wanted to do it without using any 5* adventurers or limited dragons, using mostly story/welfare adventurers. A full story/welfare adventurer team might be possible replacing Lowen for OG Cleo, but I'm not skilled enough for that.

That's what I am trying to tell them. She got desperate because the event is ending soon while the other friend argued with me how she should replace Botan with something else. I cleared without using Gleo, but I got some good rare boost: Dragon's Bane, Skill Damage, Overdrive Punisher. She only has break punisher and skill haste.

She has skill haste bonus thou, it makes even less sense to not use Botan.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I suppose they should be previewing the next event after the raid ends tonight. I'm guessing void endeavors.
I was actually thinking we might have a double Halloween event this month, first a re-run of the previous one (and Halloween Elisanne's banner) and then immediately following the new one. We're definitely not getting a raid since we're getting an Astral Raid this weekend, and the previous Halloween event was a facility event so it makes sense. I'd hate more Void Endeavors honestly, but at least the wyrmite/rewards are good.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Woohoo for the first time ever cleared a Nightmare raid! At 25k boosted might with another 25k & two 30k's in the party.

Do we know if Omega keys are going to carryover to future raid or is that unique to this raid and not using them will just go to waste?

(Or, I'm guessing not clearing means the keys don't get used anyway?)

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Been able to do Chronos EX, and whew, now this feels like a raid boss. It even has a DPS check of sort at one point with the, er, supernova attack I guess. XD Sometimes it is a breeze, other times it is barely beating him or outright losing to that KO.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
New facility levels are coming October 17th so I've been trying to put my dojos up to level. Been working on the weapons i've ignored.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
I thought we already knew we were getting the Halloween facility rerun on the 18th? It was in this month's preview.

Ozzie

One Winged Slayer
Jan 12, 2018
Hey guys, I finally started this game and unfortunately I got hooked lol. I have a few questions, I have like 6 single summon vouchers and I claimed them, do they expire?

Also, the Halloween and dragon banner coming up soon, should I spend my wrymite (11k) on them? I only have like four 5 star characters and few Dragons.

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I finally started this game and unfortunately I got hooked lol. I have a few questions, I have like 6 single summon vouchers and I claimed them, do they expire?

Also, the Halloween and dragon banner coming up soon, should I spend my wrymite (11k) on them? I only have like four 5 star characters and few Dragons.

Vouchers don't expire aside from a couple of very rare occasions where they communicate that up front. Those single summon vouchers will be good forever. Given that you're pretty new, continuing to pull on banners is a good idea to help build up your teams. Keep in mind that the Halloween banner will feature limited characters/dragons not available outside of that banner, while everyone on the Dragon showcase and Fractured Futures banner is a permanent member of the pool.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Woohoo for the first time ever cleared a Nightmare raid! At 25k boosted might with another 25k & two 30k's in the party.

Do we know if Omega keys are going to carryover to future raid or is that unique to this raid and not using them will just go to waste?

(Or, I'm guessing not clearing means the keys don't get used anyway?)

Oh, Omega keys aren't a consumable item. It's just how they gated being able to play the Omega modes to begin with- it unlocks once you have all 3. So they're going to be unique to each raid, but it's not really a thing you can waste.

Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati
Just a quick question on Blazon summons, I am at box 8 at the moment and still have a ton of Blazon Emblems, are those locked to this specific event or can I hoard them for the next Blazon Summon?

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
So I don't know anything about DAOKO? Name of the group/singer who sings the tracks?

Is the soundtrack available digitally for NA on like google or amazon or gotta import?

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
Might try solo omega nyx this evening if I want to put a team together. I've read that Patia with healing doublebuff is good for survival of the AI, since one of them always gets clipped.

I've done omega chronos solo but not the raid, is it the same attack patterns?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Might try solo omega nyx this evening if I want to put a team together. I've read that Patia with healing doublebuff is good for survival of the AI, since one of them always gets clipped.

I've done omega chronos solo but not the raid, is it the same attack patterns?

I got my clear the first Omega Chronos raid I did so I cannot be 100% certain if there's small changes, but as far as I saw it was the exact same pattern. Same for Nyx IIRC, though obviously it has random stuff anyway.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
Halloween Mym would probably eat through my whole stockpile.
I just nearly ate through everything for Gala Mym… but yes Halloween Mym owo!

You're in luck:

(If you're on iPhone and the link takes you to the Music app, just go to the iTunes Store and search for it.)

It's missing the bonus tracks from the limited edition physical release but otherwise this is probably your best option if you want a digital copy.
Thanks!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Arctos is solid, Freyja is really good (she was essential for my Omega Raid clears), and Pop-Star Siren is usable (the world first HZD clear featured Pop-Star Siren on Fleur). However when it comes to dragon showcases, keep a close eye on what the 4* dragon rate-ups are. If the rate-ups are on Ifrit/Phoenix, Roc, or Lindworm/Unicorn, then it may be worthwhile for newer folks if you don't have those dragons yet or need them to round out your teams.

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
I finally was able to login for the free 5* dragon ticket. Ended up getting a dupe Cupid so I think I'm 2 away from a MUB Cupid.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
My Daoko x Dragalia Limited CD just delivered. I'll need to copy it over to Google Play Music cloud when I get a chance.

It's been discussed; but the included slip of paper did confirm needing an eplus account (and has a spelling mistake which annoyed my wife). About 3 weeks left to figure out a way to redeem.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Well, neat event, I guess. Went through the entire thing, box 14 cleared, and no buffs.

Seriously. Garbage game. >:(

ExKage

Sep 9, 2019
What does the album include? Uh, the code?
Nevermind I see it's a wyrmprint and some items but I don't see how that is redeemed. :(

Last edited:

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
What does the album include? Uh, the code?
Nevermind I see it's a wyrmprint and some items but I don't see how that is redeemed. :(
You redeem your code with your Player ID through eplus. The issue is that eplus requires sending a SMS to a Japanese phone number to setup the account.

A single eplus account can process multiple codes for multiple accounts; but the risk is a single Player ID account can redeem multiple rewards for itself. You need to be sure whoever is helping process the code is reliable.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I wonder how much inflated the HP/DPS check will be for HDT Expert. I'm guessing 4* dragons won't do the job anymore but I sure hope HBH Fjorm cheese will still be a thing because I never bothered to learn that fight at all. HMS and HMC are also distant memories at this point.

I'm expecting a lot of wipe tomorrow with people jumping in Expert with their usual setup.

I think HZD is already hard enough as is though.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Just one more last minute check- does anyone still need an EX carry for the weapon? cw_sasuke ExKage were the ones that asked before, I think?

Gonna burn through all my stocked up EX items in an hour or two, so I wanted to check for both my alliance and here before I just do that with pubs.