• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
Is it easier to break into eHMC with Noelle or Addis (no Victor here)? Though considering I'm much more comfortable with ranged HMS I will probably push through with Sarisse first.

EDIT: Seems like Addis might be a tough go for finding rooms. Maybe Thaniel is the answer.

Last edited:

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Augh, I wasted 4 million to pump up Shining Overlord, when I could've kept it on Sisters' Day Out...

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
No luck on eHMC or eHMS clears today. Got close a few times on eHMS but had deaths... and that one in particular (well, I can only compare it and eHMC) is seemingly having some issues with people's weapons as well. People keep bringing MUB Void when that 20% bane makes it much less powerful than you'd expect, compared to eHMC/eHZD where it's preferable. I think you pretty much need MUB Core if you don't have an HD weapon and people are bringing the Void, or 0UB Core, and... yeah. So for me it's very much a matter of getting into a lobby with the right people, eventually, and praying that if people die they don't quit.

...and I'm immediately backtracking on my comment earlier too, I guess. I will definitely be making 2 weapons for each at least, even if one sits at 0UB, just so I can play multiple roles as Numberfox suggested. And that includes making one a staff for eHMS if needed; I need to bring my Verica out of these low might rooms ASAP.

I really do wish I could avoid using weeklies and just learn Brun ASAP (I say as if that will not be incredibly difficult, going by my Zodiark experience) and use my HD1 there once I get 1 more eHMC clear. But at this rate, it's probably just entirely eHMC weeklies and then spending way too much time later in the week getting to the others.

oh, and I checked the clear time rankings... I expect to drop to the last tier by the time these next 2 weeks are up, of course, but I guess I'm somehow currently in the top 20% for eHMC as is?? I didn't expect that since I think we were usually 2 MUB Void + 2 0UB HD1 and that's not too hard to improve on...

Is it easier to break into eHMC with Noelle or Addis (no Victor here)? Though considering I'm much more comfortable with ranged HMS I will probably push through with Sarisse first.

EDIT: Seems like Addis might be a tough go for finding rooms. Maybe Thaniel is the answer.

Noelle basically takes Lowen's role in eHMC, with regards to positioning/baiting attacks. So if you manage to get done your weeklies and want to run eHMC as her, I'd try learning Lowen in Standard.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Don't forget that today is the last day before Mercurial Gauntlet reset! Get your clears in for the most stuff~

I mean... I'd really rather not spread myself so thin. I don't want to be farming these forever and the farming only gets easier as I unbind a weapon. I haven't used the materials I have yet, though (still need 1 more tail) as I still need to clear HBH to begin with and use that to determine who I want to give it to.

That's fair. For HBH AND eHBH, I think the healer is the biggest bottleneck, so Thaniel is probably the most "in-demand" adventurer.

Is there a document that explains a lot of the common acronyms or nomenclature? I've seen 5.3 or something for crafted weapons or stuff and it leads to some confusion at times. Like a good newbie doc?
Here is a glossary of terms from the DL Wiki, though I don't think it's been updated for a bit (we're still not sure what to call the HDT weapons

I would say the easiest starter builds is Verica with MUB HBH (or MUB Cerb/Agni/Prometheus), Thaniel with MUB HMC (or MUB Simurgh/Poseidon), or Noelle with a non-MUB Freyja, since none require the HDT weapons or MUB core weapons to be functional at their role (healing, healing, and buffing/baiting (w/ healing from Freyja) respectively). You'd build the 5.3 core or void for all of them, possibly the 4.3 core for Verica/Thaniel if your team has enough damage (don't assume that though in pubs). You can look at the rankings for specific builds. Fleur/Yachiyo are probably also considerations if you have a MUB Cupid.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
You can also use Gala Euden for eHZD if you've got Cupid. There's a speedclear setup (Fleur + Yachi + 2x Euden) that had like half the time left on Expert with only Fleur having a HD1 and the others having MUB Void.

Probably decently harder to learn, but I'll be attempting it just so I can actively use the sword I want...

EDIT: Hell, actually, if you check the rankings- the top one for eHZD currently is 2:42 with all of them only using MUB Void.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Did people suddenly forget how to play HDTs or something? Expert is the same thing. clears should not be this hard. The problem isn't even time outs.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I only just beat High Midgardsormr for the first time a couple weeks ago. The new difficulties seem impossibly overwhelming. Probably gonna be another year before I can get one High Dragon weapon.

What should I pick for my free 5.3 core weapon? I already have the fire Katana for Mikoto, fire Bow for Sarisse, dark Katana for Ieyasu/Natalie, and dark Wand for Gala Cleo/Cassandra/Veronica. I'm leaning toward a katana, sword, or axe because I'm low on granite compared to the materials for the other weapons. I was thinking a weapon for Marth, Addis, or Summer Julietta. Would these weapons be worth using?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Did people suddenly forget how to play HDTs or something? Expert is the same thing. clears should not be this hard. The problem isn't even time outs.

I'm sure plenty of people are doing these for the first time in a while, for better or worse. It's true for me, since I've only re-ran HMS and HMC with my Alliance and that's been a while; that being said, I remember both well enough that I've not really been at fault for more than one or two runs failing...

There's also that, theoretically, you can jump right to Expert after 1 clear in Standard. I can't exactly fault people for this too much given that it's more or less my plan for HBH and HZD (or at least the latter), but it does create problems given how the HD weapons work and how powerful they are. Like, for eHMC I'd certainly rather be paired with someone with an HD weapon over a 0UB Core or even a MUB Void, but... I also sure ran Mercury as Lin just fine with a 0UB 5.3 axe, and anyone who made the Void may have already invested in it previously. Meanwhile, anyone with an HD weapon could be someone who was amazing at HMS and/or HBH and could farm them quickly, but has barely ever played HMC and just cycled over from those with the weapon. So it is very hard to get a read on someone's skills vs their stats right now, since nothing about an HD weapon shows they know how to do this fight.

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Standard HDT here I come, I probably over prepared.
Capture-2019-10-14-21-13-05.png

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Well I finally did it. It took around 15 million rupies to prepare and about 6 hours of grinding away but I have cleared Expert High Zodiark twice and gotten enough tails to officially break into the second cycle. I just had to keep toughing it out until the stars aligned and I wound up with a Geuden and a Yachiyo with HDT weapons in the room and then everything finally clicked.

So that's now a HMS, HMC, and HZD weapon made. One last weekly chest to cash in which hopefully will come from a Master HBH clear tomorrow. I'm probably looking at spending a bunch more rupies moving my augments over to Elly so that I can hit those might thresholds people are making rooms for. At least HJP shouldn't be so hard afterwards, as I can get in on the Gleo cheese.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It's also a shame that those who have HDT weapons aren't letting those without in the room so they cant get their clears.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Omnicore: Surpasser is Flame

That fight was actually really fun. Took a couple hours throughout the day but the first 1/2 of the fight is definitely the harder part. Team comp is probably not optimal as Elisanne seems to be the go to for most clears.

With first clear bonus and having one weekly cheat left I earned enough Horns for the HD2 weapon, just need the 130 tails.

EiGTzQz.jpg

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Everybody will be happy to know that the 100 sunlight stones went to somebody who barely even plays the game lmao but they are a pretty great artist so of we get some good dragalia fan art then I suppose it evens out

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why they didn't do ten winners for ten Sunlight Stones each instead of a single winner who gets all 100. Like, that's enough to MUB all of the important dragons (if they even have them all) and then some. Would have been nicer to share the wealth a bit more. That being said, I never expected to win anyway, so I'm not disappointed, haha. Congrats to the winner!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
These catch-up endeavors for the 300 wyrmite go on forever. Just when I think I'm nearly done, they ask more of me. Now I need to kill 1000 enemies. Hopefully that's the last one!

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
These catch-up endeavors for the 300 wyrmite go on forever. Just when I think I'm nearly done, they ask more of me. Now I need to kill 1000 enemies. Hopefully that's the last one!

I got some bad news for you, it ends at 2000.
Bear in mind that using skip tickets won't help on that one, since it counts as 0 enemies killed.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got some bad news for you, it ends at 2000.
Bear in mind that using skip tickets won't help on that one, since it counts as 0 enemies killed.
Oh wow. Not many days left to complete it either, and I've been playing pretty consistently. It doesn't help that void battles don't have many enemies, nor does IO for that matter. I guess I'll just keep grinding IO while the double drops are on and see how far I can get.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I still don't have the Zodiark statue.
Cleo still can't survive Expert Jupiter with the 6.0.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else having issues joining co-op rooms? It just keeps sticking on "searching" and nothing else. I've tried relaunching the app continually but it doesn't seem to help.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Not exactly that but the last week or so has seen a large increase in connection issues to the app and it trying to boot me to Title Screen.
It's working again for me, but still seems a little buggy. Not going to bother to spend ashes right now. As for you issue, I hope that gets sorted out soon, it sounds extremely frustrating.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
So the new levels in Mercurial Gauntlet the claps can't be iframed anymore. That means on-element teams only and you need a healer. Oh, and the jump in HP is enormous to account for the new weapons.

I'm not sure how I feel about it? On one hand, I am fine with not being able to get through MG with the same 4-5 cookie cutter characters. On the other hand, the idea of needing likely a full team of on-element MUB 5* dragons and HDT weapons is like, way too much investment for a silly little challenge like the Mercurial Gauntlet.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
So the new levels in Mercurial Gauntlet the claps can't be iframed anymore. That means on-element teams only and you need a healer. Oh, and the jump in HP is enormous to account for the new weapons.

I'm not sure how I feel about it? On one hand, I am fine with not being able to get through MG with the same 4-5 cookie cutter characters. On the other hand, the idea of needing likely a full team of on-element MUB 5* dragons and HDT weapons is like, way too much investment for a silly little challenge like the Mercurial Gauntlet.
The healer meta is upon us. Now to wait for Heinwald-type healers for each element.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah... I have no interest in playing past 50
anytime soon. I got to 200 total, I'll try to get to 250 at some point but not gonna rush.

Meanwhile: wasted way too much time yesterday on eHMC again, this time trying with Discord. Got an excellent clear immediately, then another soon after, then... no luck for the third, for a while. But I got one this morning in one try (well, after a false star) when I finally got a pub room together, thankfully. So I'm set for weeklies, and will only need to get another clear or two to get the 2 tails I need to have two water HD weapons (or an unbind on one), and so can take a few days off from even thinking about high dragons. Come Thursday or Friday, I'll throw myself back in to trying to clear HZD/HBH Standard and see how those go.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Gotta say all these new HDT weapons and trying to get them for all your characters --- it's a really daunting task that will require a lot of time investment and I'm someone that started playing since October of last year. Now that HDT weapons exist it seems silly to spend orbs on upgrading fafnir statues so I don't think I'll be attempting to upgrade fafnir statues for a long while. New facility levels are going to be added in a few days -- where is the grind priority O_O?!?

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Decided to try to push a bit for MG on my F2P NOTTE account. Was able to push a few levels thanks to Mini Mids, Audric, and Parallel Zodiark for a total of 130 MG (125 was last month's high). Giving a decent strength-buffing dragon to Water, Light, and Dark was quite good. I landed on using Euden, Botan, Elisanne, and Xuan Zang to actually get some levels on Wind. The issue with Water is that while I technically have two good Wind Strength dragons (Mini Mids gives the same Strength as Yu Long since they're both Wind), unfortunately neither Ranzal nor Su Fang has great DPS. Some room for improvement that I can personally work towards would be to get MUB Flash of Genius, a second MUB Resounding Rendition, MUB HMS (and the rest of the High Dragons), possibly a MUB Kung Fu Masters, but I'm dubious on dedicating that to Ranzal since his DPS isn't stellar. Obviously maxing co-abilities would also benefit my adventurers. Augments will also help, and eventually I'll build up more; it's not like I'm in much of a rush.
60IbZz4.jpg

Thanks for the pointers, seems like I would have fallen into some traps I wouldn't have realized without you! About the dragons, I have Sakuya and Shinobi MUB'ed and for 4* star dragons, any elements or dragons in particular you thought of? I have alot of them, many MUB'ed and listing them all would be a chore :P

A general rule of thumb is that 4* MUB Strength dragons are generally gonna be better than most non-MUB offensive 5* dragons outside of Skill Damage dragons and Chthonius, so I'd definitely use those over some of your non-MUB 5* dragons until you start MUB-ing more of your dragons.

Veterans are probably rusty on the fights, especially since the standard ones didn't really need "proper" play with all the gear we've gotten. You could solo or speedrun the standard HDTs, go completely off-element even with a lot of them. Everyone who ONLY Fjorm cheesed for HBH has no idea how HBH is actually meant to be played.

just unlocked void battles and holy shit this game was monster hunter all along

That's why we're doing a collab with Capcom! :P

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to try to push a bit for MG on my F2P NOTTE account. Was able to push a few levels thanks to Mini Mids, Audric, and Parallel Zodiark for a total of 130 MG (125 was last month's high). Giving a decent strength-buffing dragon to Water, Light, and Dark was quite good. I landed on using Euden, Botan, Elisanne, and Xuan Zang to actually get some levels on Wind. The issue with Water is that while I technically have two good Wind Strength dragons (Mini Mids gives the same Strength as Yu Long since they're both Wind), unfortunately neither Ranzal nor Su Fang has great DPS. Some room for improvement that I can personally work towards would be to get MUB Flash of Genius, a second MUB Resounding Rendition, MUB HMS (and the rest of the High Dragons), possibly a MUB Kung Fu Masters, but I'm dubious on dedicating that to Ranzal since his DPS isn't stellar. Obviously maxing co-abilities would also benefit my adventurers. Augments will also help, and eventually I'll build up more; it's not like I'm in much of a rush.
60IbZz4.jpg

A general rule of thumb is that 4* MUB Strength dragons are generally gonna be better than most non-MUB offensive 5* dragons outside of Skill Damage dragons and Chthonius, so I'd definitely use those over some of your non-MUB 5* dragons until you start MUB-ing more of your dragons.

Veterans are probably rusty on the fights, especially since the standard ones didn't really need "proper" play with all the gear we've gotten. You could solo or speedrun the standard HDTs, go completely off-element even with a lot of them. Everyone who ONLY Fjorm cheesed for HBH has no idea how HBH is actually meant to be played.

That's why we're doing a collab with Capcom! :P

Okay noted thanks! Aside from the welfare dragons my only 5* MUB dragons are Shinobi, Zephyr and Sakuya.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

This, this, this. I've been having no luck this week in High Brunhilda STANDARD. Fight after fight, fail after fail. I must be up to around 50 attempts so far. Maybe 10% of those reach Grand Muspelheim. I'm usually very patient when it comes to getting my weekly HDT clears but I'm at my limits here. It's been miserable.

Screenshot_2019-10-15-16-33-54-384_com.nintendo.zaga.png
MUB T2 axe full thicc ramona

giphy.gif

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I still haven't tackled the Expert HDT, mainly because I want to do my weeklies on eHZD and I don't want to stone Cupid before knowing what will be on the Halloween banner. I'm annoyed for eHBH though as I don't like any of the burn resist units. It will be Eli by default then...

I won't touch the new MG levels for months as I still haven't reached 50 in Light/Shadow but I hope they will fix the AI on Sword/Blade (during overdrive).

just unlocked void battles and holy shit this game was monster hunter all along
Well if the leaks end up being true you will have a real Monster Hunter experience early next year.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
I still haven't tackled the Expert HDT, mainly because I want to do my weeklies on eHZD and I don't want to stone Cupid before knowing what will be on the Halloween banner. I'm annoyed for eHBH though as I don't like any of the burn resist units. It will be Eli by default then...

I won't touch the new MG levels for months as I still haven't reached 50 in Light/Shadow but I hope they will fix the AI on Sword/Blade (during overdrive).

Well if the leaks end up being true you will have a real Monster Hunter experience early next year.

What leaks? o.o

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say all these new HDT weapons and trying to get them for all your characters --- it's a really daunting task that will require a lot of time investment and I'm someone that started playing since October of last year. Now that HDT weapons exist it seems silly to spend orbs on upgrading fafnir statues so I don't think I'll be attempting to upgrade fafnir statues for a long while. New facility levels are going to be added in a few days -- where is the grind priority O_O?!?

"New facility levels", unless I've missed something, only applies to the event facility. It will probably not take too much effort to get that done.

I'm currently just trying to finish up the void endeavors cause I slacked on that; didn't keep track of which dragons had 2x when this time, whoops. And then I need to actually plan + split up the 2x IO farming I want to do across these 3 weeks of it; I'll do this week's in a few days, I guess?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Well that's four or five hours grinding Master HBH with nothing to show for it. Haven't found a group that can make it much past the X-Muspelheim. I'll try some more tomorrow, I've spent too many rupies moving augments onto Elly to give up now.

If push comes to shove I can go back to HMC to try and MUB my lance but I don't think that's what the problem is. It might help me get into rooms easier.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Basically the person who posted this back in June:
SPOILER_image0.png

also posted this a few weeks ago:
image0.png

Of course it's only speculation at this point.

Oof at those 6th mana circle first picks, if true. I mean, three flame and one water adventurer (and no Hawk)? And in a just world, 3★ adventurers would be first in line to get a 6th MC, but I'll take 100% affliction resistance as consolation instead. (Oh, how I'd love to finally replace Fireside Gathering on my Waike someday.)

I'd also like to know what's sparked this sudden bromance between Cygames and Capcom if the MH colab is indeed a thing. I'm wondering if Nintendo's involvement in DL is the major factor that's facilitating this...

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well that's four or five hours grinding Master HBH with nothing to show for it. Haven't found a group that can make it much past the X-Muspelheim. I'll try some more tomorrow, I've spent too many rupies moving augments onto Elly to give up now.

If push comes to shove I can go back to HMC to try and MUB my lance but I don't think that's what the problem is. It might help me get into rooms easier.
Don't give up, it's just a matter of finding a group. Yesterday I ran all day with no clears, but today I had a good team and we cleared 3 runs.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
After a bajillion tries with no clears I finally got into an HMS Expert room with an 8k+ might Mym host. We were well on our way to victory with around 1/5 of HP left when said host disconnects and the AI proceeds to suicide. FML

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I hit 180K Wyrmite on my F2P NOTTE account. During the first year of DL, there was a Reddit user that gave weekly updates on their account progress without ever using their Wyrmite or permanent summoning tickets, who decided to cash in at anniversary. Since there's now a dearth of that kind of content, I might try to post more frequent overall updates on my F2P NOTTE account. I'm not going to give as in-depth summaries as my anniversary overview, and I'm not great at keeping to a regular schedule, but I might start giving updates every 5K or 10K Wyrmite now depending on how quickly/slowly it accrues.

For those unaware, my F2P NOTTE account doesn't use any Wyrmite or summoning, NOTTE standing for "NO T(ickets or Wyrmi)TE." On top of that, I don't read any of the gacha adventurer or dragon stories from the stuff I've pulled from the free daily pulls and temporary summon tickets we've gotten, nor do I use any of it. The only adventurers/dragons I use are from the story/events/login, so literally any folks who just play the game will have access to these eventually with event re-runs, no matter their gacha luck.
B5xg5xJ.jpg
In total, I have 180K Wyrmite, 35 tenfold vouchers, and 427 single summon vouchers, for a total of 2,277 summons, as well as a 5* dragon voucher and 3 stacks of 8.5K Eldwater 5* adventurer vouchers. On average, we're given about 175 summons a month as a F2P player.
DcAWVLL.jpg
14keLNw.jpg
u4OBw9y.jpg
uu91xZg.jpg
reYSCX5.jpg
5XW3tR0.jpg
Biggest difference between last time I posted my stash and this time is I decided to exchange all the 5* items (sunlight ore, Damascus crystal, etc.), and the new Void items for the HDT weapons. Considering I already have 4 MUB Golden Fafnirs/43 Void Seeds and I'm not going to be clearing the eHDT trials anytime soon, I'm not gonna stress out about completing the limited Void endeavors, especially with double IO up right now.
df1hPwm.jpg
LdrUCqu.jpg
6cxPPA0.jpg
Audric was instantly 5* promoted and 46 MC-noded as soon as I got him. Same with Parallel Zodiark. I can officially say I have a 5.3 core weapon for every single story/welfare adventurers now, including the healers and 2 Light bows for Lucas and Elias. If we continue to get 5.3 core weapons for every raid, I won't need to ever worry about making 5.3 core weapons again.

For complete note taking I'll include my newest Mercurial Gauntlet update, and this week's HMS pub clears using a Mini Mids.
1MnDg4r.jpg
FtI1l3K.jpg
hcL9IYP.jpg
hmRq5s4.jpg
hoEofWe.jpg
fec9vzd.jpg
Q0h2HUE.jpg
I might give a new account update every time I do my weekly HMS pub clears so that there's at least something new each time, still debating on frequency.

On the topic of the quality of standard HMS pubs, I would say there's just an overall huge uptick of new people doing them since the introduction of eHDTs, whether they be newer players or even veteran players who never bothered to do HDTs until now. There might even be some old hardcore folk who quit in the past because of the lack of meaningful endgame until now. Might doesn't mean as much when I see a 6K Mikoto get hit from spitballs I'm baiting away from the ranged teammates and literally die to the first 8-way. That being said, I think most folks who have been doing weekly clears have been setting their rooms to 5.5K Might.

The minimum to reach 5.5K Might (assuming you don't have the event facility) would generally be 45 MC, MUB Void Weapon, MUB Glorious Tempest, MUB Ifrit, MUB offensive print (Resounding Rendition, The Shining Overlord, Kung Fu Masters, etc.), and the flame altars/Slime statue/weapon dojo maxed (Euden literally just needs a single HP or STR Augment to reach 5.5K Might with this setup). Alternatively, you can use Mini Mids, but you'll also need a 0UB 5.3 core weapon and 50 MC to compensate. For reference, my Euden with Mini Mids, 50 MC, event facility, 31/31 dojo's (maxed altars/slime statue) and a MUB 5.3 core weapon has 5840 Might, so there's a decent amount of wiggle room between hitting 5.5K Might and hitting the maximum a Euden (who has less stats than the average gacha 4*) can reach using Mini Mids. While I don't think the high Might is needed, I don't think it's outlandish for a player to grind up enough to reach that threshold.

Considering I've seen multiple people this week at 5.4K Might literally die to the opening blast, I can see why this minimum was set. A ton of people with little to no knowledge on how to even prepare for the fight are queuing en masse with very un-optimized builds, so the people who generally just had low requirements or even open lobbies before eHDTs are being a tad pickier now, especially with geared veterans just going up to grind eHDTs. I think Might requirements will lessen as time goes on and folks calm down enough to at least take the time to check if they can survive the opening blast.

Talking about eHDTs, the only plausible way I see my F2P NOTTE account getting an eHDT clear is through eHMC. Elisanne can literally survive eHMC's opening using the Void Lance, 50 MC, HMC Print, Beach Battle, and either MUB HMC or Mini Mids with 100 Adventurer HP Augments, essentially functioning as a worse Noelle. There's already a confirmed eHMC clear using OG Eli, so it's already proven to work, but I really don't feel like subjecting pubs to that. I'm not in any rush to attempt eHDTs any time soon, especially since I still have so much of the standard HDTs to still farm, much of which would actually be sizable upgrades to what I'm currently using.

Looking ahead, I'm actually terrified a bit by the Halloween re-run. Light is by far my worst team, since Ranzal at least has a scaling passive for facility events. I hope Alfonse with Mini Mids can carry me. Anyway, I think that's it for now. I realize it'd be good to link to my past F2P NOTTE account updates for posterity, so I'll start doing that. And finally, some fan art of the welfare raid adventurers. I'll probably just be using the same group fan art of the raid adventurers and the non-new welfare adventurers until a more suitable ones pops up.

175K Wyrmite
First Nightmare Raid Clear
First HMS Clear
150K Wyrmite
120K Wyrmite
100K Wyrmite
90K Wyrmite
First Master Challenge Facility Event Clear
57K Wyrmite
40K Wyrmite
30K Wyrmite
12K Might
15K Wyrmite

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Just saw on Reddit but it appears that eplus has added a way for overseas customers to redeem their in-game goodies from the Limited Edition CD without having to worry about getting a middleman to do it for you.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw on Reddit but it appears that eplus has added a way for overseas customers to redeem their in-game goodies from the Limited Edition CD without having to worry about getting a middleman to do it for you.

Ah, rad. I ended up having a alliance member do it for me but that's really good to hear. Hopefully that's used by default in the future if they do eplus again.