• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Yes!! Free tenfold brought home H!Maritimus this morning. I chased him for a bit but found myself with 7 other dragons first. Can keep my run of every limited character going.

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
Going on the Dragalia reddit been kind of annoying recently. A lot of people complaining about augments and their costs as if anybody is forcing them to place and remove augments on adventurers as much as they are. Time attacks will be back multiple times so I don't see the reason for rushing this for that reason either. Content doesn't have to be cleared ASAP

A lot of this toxicity seems to stem from impatience, which is something I still can't comprehend. I do think Cygames shouldn't have released all the harder Dragon Trials simultaneously, but I see it as them giving players a choice of which Dragon they want to fight more than them expecting everyone to beat all the Dragons in a month. People just need to relax, because like you said,it's not like the content is going to go anywhere lol.

It's exhausting to how much support these complaints get.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why Cygames limits how many Diamantium Astral Pieces you can get.
This would easily be the biggest money maker for the game.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Wonder what that HDT thing would've looked like after all these TA/Expert/Master shenanigans. Heh.

We'll find out next time. ;)

I definitely think expanding the HDT question is in order, especially seeing majority opinions on the Time Attack event/rewards since that seemed like a pretty contentious subject in the community. Maybe even a question on whether or not folks think the barrier to entry is reasonable for the three difficulties.

Maybe a favorite raid event question, a favorite facility event question, and a favorite collab if the next survey is after Mega Man concludes?

In that same vein, making have folks pick their top 5 favorite adventurer stories, top 3 dragon stories, and top 3 castle stories? Maybe a question that asks if they read any of these stories at all, or if they're just free Wyrmite.

Favorite home music theme now that we have 3, or maybe a favorite song in general now that we have titles for all of them, with maybe what they're for in parentheses, for example: DRIVER (Halloween Theme).

Lots of good suggestions here! I appreciate the ideas and I'll see what I can do about integrating them into the next survey. I need to be careful not to make it too bloated though (even though all questions are skippable, I'm sure there are many people who skip the survey intro text where I mention that and are consequently unaware).

I've already decided that the HDT question will be split up into standard/expert/master flavors. I think your "barrier to entry" suggestion would fit as an option in the "What aspect of Dragalia Lost could Cygames improve upon the most?" question.

The next survey will hopefully be in late December after the Mega Man crossover, so I like the idea of a favorite collab question even if it'll only have FE and MM to choose from. A survey posted on Reddit last year actually had a favorite raid/facility question but I declined to include one in mine since I thought that would be asking too much for folks to remember what each event entailed, and there would also be some likely recency bias there too with the most recent event grabbing a lot of votes just because it's the freshest in players' minds.

I think a question asking about if anyone reads the bonus stories is solid. Maybe start there and then branch out to favorites later. Music question is nice too.

Thanks for your suggestions yet again, Numberfox! 👍

The people have spoken; give Beserker the Alt he deserves.

Thank you Baladium for all your work on the survey! There's a lot of great info to take away from it.

Thanks! It's all worth it as long as others find it useful. :)

(I really do wonder if we'll ever get a helmet-less Berserker though...)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
stop giving me maritimus dupes, game :(

I don't want any more copies of that stupid bear. You're wasting my rainbow luck.

Stryda

Aug 20, 2018
What do we all think about this chart? Good for a new IP game with so little limited banners right?

praumjegblu31.png

Laiza

Oct 25, 2017
Philia being the single least popular adventurer in the game speaks volumes.

If she ever gets an alt I really hope they give her some significant character development or she'll forever be relegated to being the butt of bad jokes. Why we needed to have a character that's the literal embodiment of one of the worst tropes in the history of storytelling is beyond me. Feels like a character they put in to fill a quota. (Considering how game dev usually is, this seems very likely, indeed.)

Nice to see that others are clamoring for an Alex alt as much as I am. I admit, I am dreading the day she gets a Gala version as I absolutely struggled to get Gala Euden and I suspect my luck with Gala Alex will likely be just as terrible. Guess I gotta keep accumulating resources to minimize that risk...

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
What do we all think about this chart? Good for a new IP game with so little limited banners right?

praumjegblu31.png

Am I the only one who finds it extremely surprising that there was no revenue spike during the Valentine's event? Coincidentally, that's the only event to date that wasn't tied to any raid/facility quests...

Philia being the single least popular adventurer in the game speaks volumes.

If she ever gets an alt I really hope they give her some significant character development or she'll forever be relegated to being the butt of bad jokes. Why we needed to have a character that's the literal embodiment of one of the worst tropes in the history of storytelling is beyond me. Feels like a character they put in to fill a quota. (Considering how game dev usually is, this seems very likely, indeed.)

Nice to see that others are clamoring for an Alex alt as much as I am. I admit, I am dreading the day she gets a Gala version as I absolutely struggled to get Gala Euden and I suspect my luck with Gala Alex will likely be just as terrible. Guess I gotta keep accumulating resources to minimize that risk...

There's absolutely no way Alex doesn't get an alt. It WILL happen sooner or later. If she's your dream adventurer, do everything you can to save up and resist temptation on any upcoming banners. You'll thank yourself later.

Philia being in last with a measly 6 votes was basically the result of a statistical toss-up among a handful of single-digit vote-getters. Aurien and Nicolas were next with 8 votes each, and Malora had 9. It also doesn't help that she's a bow user which is now ranked as the least-preferred weapon-type in the game, for obvious reasons. But then you had to roast her by saying, "Feels like a character they put in to fill a quota."

Damn.

That's some career-ending criticism right there.

giphy.gif

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
still no bear but I sure have pulled fucking Nyar twice during this banner

I bet I'm going to end up getting Long Long during this as a result of saying "bear" so much, which I believe would put me at having every dragon except H. Mariti (once I throw some orbs towards the High dragons I don't have; I'm prioritizing weapon > level 1 fafnir > 0UB dragon for those).

I think melee is easily the position I feel most comfortable with. It's what I've spent the most time practicing and I have a good enough time being able to remember attack patterns and recognize when to save skills for i-frames and such.

I want to be able to find a handy guide on how to get started with HDTs considering which units to use and what wyrmprints I should be sure to have and stuff.

Sorry, meant to reply to this yesterday! Numberfox was right that HMC may be the best bet for you to start with. It's a relatively safer fight for melee, as you won't be baiting anything other than the direction she charges in at certain points. And even that's just for getting her into a location that'll be safer for you later, as not dodging it will mostly just cost you time for being knocked over. The attacks you need to worry about are big and can be seen coming; her attacks come in a pretty consistent order, and the fight has some pretty obvious landmarks/milestones you can use to tell if it'll deviate a little.

Along those lines, I also feel like she had by far the easiest overall attack pattern for me to memorize in full? Admittedly, though, I did start as Lowen and so could observe it better; you do a lot of baiting as him(/Noelle) so it's not like you always see what the others are doing, but the way her patterns of moves flow together means you kinda end up learning everything naturally. As melee only, it might take you a bit more, but I would think it's still not that bad. Compared to, say, HMS where I could observe the entire fight, but all I really needed to know was when a few specific things happened to be ready for them, so it's gonna be hard to switch to melee sometime soon still. But I digress.

I will also add- I feel like resources, especially non-video ones, for learning high dragons to begin with are kinda lacking, unfortunately. I hope Expert requiring you to cycle through them leads to (or judging by what Numberfox posted, maybe already has started to cause this?) more guides being made. Cause it's been really frustrating to see there seemingly be less and less made for the more recent ones. And on top of that, even the ones that exist for the early fights can be super outdated and no longer reflect double prints (for HMS/HBH), new prints/dragons/characters, etc.

Studying videos, which there are at least more of, has been helpful for me... but I'm someone who retains info way more when I read it. So videos mean I have to write down a ton of notes on attack timing and stuff, when it's easier to just read that to begin with. Once you pick your HMC character, if you can't find a good text guide, I would recommend more or less doing the same (depending on how you learn best). I also found that looking at her move list and visually breaking it into smaller "phases", even smaller than the ones people usually use, worked well for my memorization.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I bet I'm going to end up getting Long Long during this as a result of saying "bear" so much, which I believe would put me at having every dragon except H. Mariti (once I throw some orbs towards the High dragons I don't have; I'm prioritizing weapon > level 1 fafnir > 0UB dragon for those).

I've pulled four copies of H. Maritimus, I'd happily give you one or two of them in exchange for ANYTHING ELSE :|

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017

praumjegblu31.png
The lowest point was during the Emma & Lea summon showcase. It wasn't much a surprise considering how many meta fire characters we have and we knew the Anniversary event starting soon. What is more surprised to me at first was Eastern Emissaries was higher during the rerun, but of course people are more willing to gacha after they dropped prints from summon. It seems there are more spikes since the change too.

I remember the game was doing great in Hong Kong during the Gala Mym showcase, so I guess the US region revenue doesn't reflect how each of the showcase was doing.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
My free tenfold gave me Summer Cleo, just to spite me not getting Gala Cleo even more? Uncalled for game, uncalled for.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The Might gate complaint for Expert HDTs is something I have a hard time wrapping my head around. I understand being annoyed by folks who set their Might requirement to higher than their own, but I'm not seeing the problem of folks who have 7K Might setting their Might requirement to 7K. I have a 7.5K W! Eli and I generally set the requirement to 6K when I host eHMC pubs, and you know what happens? Very rarely do we just straight up time out; I get a ton of people who don't really know the fight, make a lot of mistakes, and leave immediately upon dying. This happens in 7K Might rooms too, but noticeably less frequently. I'm fine with it because I personally like helping others slowly learn the fight by spamming "Don't worry" and "Again!" whenever someone dies, then resetting until we eventually get that clear, but I understand not everyone has that kind of time or patience, since it can easily lead to 2 hours of retries until my first clear.

The quality of pubs right now are at their worst because the majority of the player base literally never attempted a HDT before Expert HDTs released. This becomes doubly true when veterans who didn't bother with the HDTs for a year despite having HDT-viable characters try to clear Expert as fast as possible. They literally have all the gear they need to clear the Expert HDTs at its launch, but lack the knowledge on how to fight them, which further lowers pub quality.

My personal philosophy is that most folks set their Might requirements based on their own confidence in clearing the content relative to the time they have to clear it. If someone at 7K Might barely knows the fight, they're gonna be setting the Might requirement much higher than the 7K person who feels confident enough to set the room lower to fill the room faster. The Time Attack event caused this behavior to happen to an even higher degree than usual. As people get more experienced, the quality of pubs and hosts alike will go up, and Might requirements will similarly go down. However, you'll always see high Might rooms in the Find a Room list because those are the rooms that struggle to get filled. It's not inherently indicative that the majority of people are using that Might as the standard, those are just the people who have been waiting the longest in queue since lower Might rooms will get filled faster and won't show up on the list in the first place.

A lot of this toxicity seems to stem from impatience, which is something I still can't comprehend. I do think Cygames shouldn't have released all the harder Dragon Trials simultaneously, but I see it as them giving players a choice of which Dragon they want to fight more than them expecting everyone to beat all the Dragons in a month. People just need to relax, because like you said,it's not like the content is going to go anywhere lol.

It's exhausting to how much support these complaints get.

My only personal gripes with the rollout was releasing the Time Attack event at the same time as the Expert and Master HDT release, and Gala Cleo. Beyond that, anyone can get their foot in the door for Expert HDTs just by having a Verica/Emma with MUB HBH, Thaniel with MUB HMC, or Noelle with non-MUB Freyja from the permanent pool. It frustrates me to no end seeing stuff like "you can only do Expert HDTs with MUB 5* gacha dragons" or "An HD weapon is required to even clear" because newer folks who don't know any better then think they literally have no way of getting in when seeing that.

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
The Might gate complaint for Expert HDTs is something I have a hard time wrapping my head around. I understand being annoyed by folks who set their Might requirement to higher than their own, but I'm not seeing the problem of folks who have 7K Might setting their Might requirement to 7K. I have a 7.5K W! Eli and I generally set the requirement to 6K when I host eHMC pubs, and you know what happens? Very rarely do we just straight up time out; I get a ton of people who don't really know the fight, make a lot of mistakes, and leave immediately upon dying. This happens in 7K Might rooms too, but noticeably less frequently. I'm fine with it because I personally like helping others slowly learn the fight by spamming "Don't worry" and "Again!" whenever someone dies, then resetting until we eventually get that clear, but I understand not everyone has that kind of time or patience, since it can easily lead to 2 hours of retries until my first clear.

The quality of pubs right now are at their worst because the majority of the player base literally never attempted a HDT before Expert HDTs released. This becomes doubly true when veterans who didn't bother with the HDTs for a year despite having HDT-viable characters try to clear Expert as fast as possible. They literally have all the gear they need to clear the Expert HDTs at its launch, but lack the knowledge on how to fight them, which further lowers pub quality.

My personal philosophy is that most folks set their Might requirements based on their own confidence in clearing the content relative to the time they have to clear it. If someone at 7K Might barely knows the fight, they're gonna be setting the Might requirement much higher than the 7K person who feels confident enough to set the room lower to fill the room faster. The Time Attack event caused this behavior to happen to an even higher degree than usual. As people get more experienced, the quality of pubs and hosts alike will go up, and Might requirements will similarly go down. However, you'll always see high Might rooms in the Find a Room list because those are the rooms that struggle to get filled. It's not inherently indicative that the majority of people are using that Might as the standard, those are just the people who have been waiting the longest in queue since lower Might rooms will get filled faster and won't show up on the list in the first place.

My only personal gripes with the rollout was releasing the Time Attack event at the same time as the Expert and Master HDT release, and Gala Cleo. Beyond that, anyone can get their foot in the door for Expert HDTs just by having a Verica/Emma with MUB HBH, Thaniel with MUB HMC, or Noelle with non-MUB Freyja from the permanent pool. It frustrates me to no end seeing stuff like "you can only do Expert HDTs with MUB 5* gacha dragons" or "An HD weapon is required to even clear" because newer folks who don't know any better then think they literally have no way of getting in when seeing that.

Obviously we'll have to see how rooms change now that Time Attack is over, but I can't quite agree with you on the might gates. Rather, I do think it makes sense to aim for a might close to your own, obviously. But I've not really seen it indicate playing better at all, since all that level of might means is that they cleared a different trial 3 times. And the way people enforce the gates also kinda kills your later point, about getting your foot in the door? The budget options you listed can't easily hit the same levels of might, and get gated out of rooms as a result; there's a reason I gave Verica and Thaniel HD weapons despite their other weapons actually having healing skills. You may not even be able to create rooms either; when my Verica was 5.9k, I could only make 6.4k rooms at highest... which could easily end up with people who did not have enough strength to clear sticking around, and then actually viable people were leaving either because of them or just my own might. I could only really get around that by making the HD weapon, which others understandably may not be able to do if they don't have an option for the prior dragon either.

Also, as someone who ended up with pretty decent rankings across the board (I think my worst is gonna be 41+% bracket and my best will be 11+% bracket, with most in the 31+% one?), I have to say that I think that doing them alongside the release was the right idea. Obviously my time getting through HZD for the first time was uhhh hellish, as has been documented here (my first clear + farming of HBH, though, consistently went the best for me despite it still being the one I've spent the least time with?). But besides that, it was nice to able to casually get surprisingly decent times for at least some of the dragons. I think if they released after a while and people were more experienced with Expert - and more people had HD weapons, and maybe even enhanced them through Master - it would be much harder for people to get a decent ranking without extra work/coordination, since there'd be more rankings at the head of the pack.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
After 12k wyrmite and all the free summons and tickets, at last I have Halloween Elly (and also Leviathan)
Now to start saving for next year to try and get Mym.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Obviously we'll have to see how rooms change now that Time Attack is over, but I can't quite agree with you on the might gates. Rather, I do think it makes sense to aim for a might close to your own, obviously. But I've not really seen it indicate playing better at all, since all that level of might means is that they cleared a different trial 3 times. And the way people enforce the gates also kinda kills your later point, about getting your foot in the door? The budget options you listed can't easily hit the same levels of might, and get gated out of rooms as a result; there's a reason I gave Verica and Thaniel HD weapons despite their other weapons actually having healing skills. You may not even be able to create rooms either; when my Verica was 5.9k, I could only make 6.4k rooms at highest... which could easily end up with people who did not have enough strength to clear sticking around, and then actually viable people were leaving either because of them or just my own might. I could only really get around that by making the HD weapon, which others understandably may not be able to do if they don't have an option for the prior dragon either.

Also, as someone who ended up with pretty decent rankings across the board (I think my worst is gonna be 41+% bracket and my best will be 11+% bracket, with most in the 31+% one?), I have to say that I think that doing them alongside the release was the right idea. Obviously my time getting through HZD for the first time was uhhh hellish, as has been documented here (my first clear + farming of HBH, though, consistently went the best for me despite it still being the one I've spent the least time with?). But besides that, it was nice to able to casually get surprisingly decent times for at least some of the dragons. I think if they released after a while and people were more experienced with Expert - and more people had HD weapons, and maybe even enhanced them through Master - it would be much harder for people to get a decent ranking without extra work/coordination, since there'd be more rankings at the head of the pack.

I'm saying that with the launch of the Expert HDTs and Time Attack, people who were normally okay with 6K+ Might folks set it to 7K, because they need to clear it themselves, and/or they want to have a good clear time. Now that TA's over, people are more willing to accept lower folks as people get more comfortable tackling the content. I was able to pub clear with my 6K H! Lowen basically the day he released on my second try despite setting the room to 6K, because you don't NEED 7K or an HD weapon to clear an Expert HDT (especially the healer) if folks know what they're doing; having an HD weapon basically just allows players to better carry the others in a pub setting. I literally just got a pub eHMS clear right now with Verica Phoenix with Core, hosting a room and setting it to 6.4K to mimic your suggestion since I don't have MUB HBH, and having HBH would have made the clear faster.
JKZtiBI.jpg
kJbAGEn.jpg
Only people not confident in their personal ability to clear are gonna immediately bail on a room with 6.4K-ish DPS, doubly so if they already have an HD weapon. During TA people were more picky, but I genuinely don't believe that's the case now. I've done 10 or so PUB Verica eHMS clears now without an HD weapon, with multiple 7K players joining and staying alongside mid-6K players, even a couple 8K players as well. Some may give up as soon as someone dies, but lots of folks are willing to at least give it a try to see if folks are competent.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
I wonder if Cygames will adjust mHJP to prevent the 4xGleo strat. I know the opening blast will be weaker than eHJP but if its followed by unavoidable damage soon after a healer may be necessary.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone

Can't remember the last time I got three consecutive new characters. Last year's and this year's Halloween banners haven't been too generous for me since I've only ever pulled H!Althemia and H!Silke before this tenfold, so some good luck was long overdue. H!Edward in particular has been persistently evading me even though he has by far the highest drop chance, so it's great to finally have all of the 3★ adventurers after all this time.

Blessed Cygames with these free weekend tenfold summons! 👏

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Can't remember the last time I got three consecutive new characters. Last year's and this year's Halloween banners haven't been too generous for me since I've only ever pulled H!Althemia and H!Silke before this tenfold, so some good luck was long overdue. H!Edward in particular has been persistently evading me even though he has by far the highest drop chance, so it's great to finally have all of the 3★ adventurers after all this time.

Blessed Cygames with these free weekend tenfold summons! 👏

Whoo congratz! :D

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
F2P NOTTE got H! Lowen and Marty as new pulls, which is solid. The Halloween banner has been quite fruitful in terms of getting lots of new stuff.
The only way I see them making multiple Gleo's non-viable is requiring a dedicated healer, nerfing her 25% strength buff so it doesn't stack with other Gleo strength circles, and nerfing her damage output. She literally has the highest Shadow DPS (higher than Ieyasu, Natalie, and Botan) even if she didn't have her strength buff. They would need to make other adventurers be equally game breaking to be worth replacing Gleo. You can't design content around her (without also punishing other wand users) because she doesn't rely on a unique gimmick that makes her OP like reliance on low HP (can balanced by having unavoidable damage) or bleed (can be balanced by having bosses recover from debuffs), she just easily does everything better than everyone else with unconditional raw damage, on top of giving out the strongest strength buff for no reason.

GaimeGuy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crafted my first D1 weapon in Tempest, even though I have a MUB void weapon for Bride Elly already.

Wtf @ this might jump.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to finally go after Master HMS last night after going back and forth on skipping him earlier in the week. I had been feeling pretty burnt out from all the grinding I did for Time Attack, but a couple of days away from HDTs got me back in the mood.

Surprisingly was able to get used to the fight pretty quickly and found a group to get two clears in about an hour of play. Unfortunately that left me two horns away from making a T2 weapon and those two horns took me something like 6-8 more hours of working at it. Luckily I eventually ran into a good group tonight who wanted to stick around because obviously the first clear gave me one horn when I needed two. (and then the second clear gave me three horns to troll)

Now I get to do it all over again for Master HJP tomorrow. This one I'm doing first so I'll only need the one clear with the weekly bonus. Once I break through on that one it should be smooth going for the remaining two dragons.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I had taken the time to do it, but I was feeling really sick at the time. Oh well. :(

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
glad I cleared eHMS but time trial was a mistake

Yup. Getting into a room with an off meta character was and still is a pain in the ass. Have a Maribelle with a MUB high dragon weapon with over 7400 might and would constantly get rejection messages cause they want Noelle instead.

And have yet to even get into an expert high zodiark room with summer cleo and a MUB void weapon. I dunno how I'm gonna be able to even start the cycle for this. So instead I try to play standard but I can't get a room started in standard either because the player base is split between the 3 difficulties.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I mean... there's a very good reason it's being given out only to people who cleared it? The change is because the rankings were effectively broken due to the fight being easier than intended if you had multiple people with Cerberus. It really wouldn't make much sense to give it to anyone who didn't clear- it's not like it was bugged in a way that kept people out of clearing the fight or anything like that? It just meant it's impossible to tell which rankings were better than they should be or not, which only matters if you ranked to begin with. I am a little surprised they also gave everyone who cleared an extra 1200 wyrmite, though; they should give something like that to everyone, or beyond that, I'd have expected they'd just give extra rewards to people who were already in the top 25, seeing as there are some teams that didn't actually have 2 Cerberus-users...

Personally, regarding the reward change... on one hand, I'm a little annoyed they didn't announce it sooner, cause I spent a few hours that final night worrying about my HMS time and it wasn't going to matter! On the other, the eventual 30 minutes of surprisingly quick eHBH farming I did for an HD for it got me my best time there, which was up a bracket. And obviously did get me enough tails for the HD staff for Verica/Lowen. So... there's that!

Just realized that the game naturally listed mine worst to best, hah.

HMS: 3:43 - 41%
HMC: 3:43 - 33%
HBH: 3:30 - 28%
HJP: 2:50 - 25%
HZD: 2:26 - 13%

Merited: 4.3k wyrmite, 13 champion's testaments, 3 stones, 3.6 ingots, 3.6 keys, 330k eldwater
Actual: 6k wyrmite, 14 champion's testaments, 3.6 stones, 5 ingots, 5 keys, 380k eldwater
Merited-Actual (so HMS change + extra gift): 1.7k wyrmite, 1 champion's testament, 0.6 stones, 1.4 ingots, 1.4 keys, 50k eldwater

Last edited:

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
There isnt going to be a summon showcase for the Megaman event, you get Megaman for playing through the event. Apparently he has some kind of shapeshift mechanic, which I imagine means changing forms rather than turning into a dragon

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
There isnt going to be a summon showcase for the Megaman event, you get Megaman for playing through the event. Apparently he has some kind of shapeshift mechanic, which I imagine means changing forms rather than turning into a dragon
Wow, that's really surprising. My wyrmite is safe for Gala Elly, I guess!

Lan

Oct 25, 2017
This eHMS thing is going to blow up for sure. The megaman news is a bit of bummer, but good for wyrmite I suppose.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Wow I didn't expect to get that much wyrmite today. My final ranking:
eHMS 2:55 14%
eHMC 3:02 5%
eHBH 3:27 25%
eHJP 2:30 16%
eHZD 2:53 36%
Total rewards:
6200 wyrmites, 400k eldwater, 14 champion's testaments, 3 full keys + 22 fragments, 3 ingots + 22 dama crystals and 1 sunstone + 28 ores. Insane.

As expected mHJP kill the Gleo strat with unavoidable damage just after the opening. Healer + defense unit like Patia seems to be mandatory. DPS check is insane too as no clear as been reported yet.

Astral raid this week means no raid event, and according to datamine a rerun of the Accursed Archives event is coming next month.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
The DAOKO x Dragalia redemption period has been extended to Nov 22.

If you redeem before Oct 31; you'll receive your gifts on Nov 13. If you redeem after Oct 31; you'll receive your gifts Dec 3.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The DAOKO x Dragalia redemption period has been extended to Nov 22.

If you redeem before Oct 31; you'll receive your gifts on Nov 13. If you redeem after Oct 31; you'll receive your gifts Dec 3.
If you redeemed, was there supposed to be any contact/confirmation from them?
Cause I didn't get anything, and I'm worried.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
If you redeemed, was there supposed to be any contact/confirmation from them?
Cause I didn't get anything, and I'm worried.
Did you redeem through an ePlus account or the global submission?

I received an email from ePlus when I submitted with an ePlus account. The email didn't include information like PlayerID so I could be sure I didn't mess up.

I don't believe those that submitted via the global form have been notified in any way.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Finally had some luck with the free 10-pull yesterday:

V58ae9F.jpg

Just gonna save my wyrmite at this point. I'm sort of surprised we haven't heard anymore info on the Mega Man banner at this point.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Has CyGames released total rankings so we know how many players have completed eHDT? I wonder if they compensated everyone for eHMS because it was an overall small fraction of the playerbase. Wish could have gotten a clear for eHMS; but I'll likely not have a Flame HD1 anytime soon.

Thinking about eHDT; CyGames could have avoided a lot of the current issues had they made weapon material drops from eHDT match the element you're playing as. The HD weapons could have been a great indicator of how many times a player has run a particular eHDT. Instead you have players rocking HD weapons and high mights that don't know anything about the fight. (Ex: Me with eHBH)

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
It is really strange to be honest. Do they not like money?
The fire emblem collab had 3 premium limited characters, it was insane and I ended up spending money trying to get them.
Like even if they couldnt use the characters themselves we could have gotten some of the characters dressed up like Mega Man characters at least.

I can only imagine they are going to do some special diamantium deals with the event or something