• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm debating whether I should MLB another copy of the Candy Couriers wyrmrint or not...

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
With the release of Lathna, shadow element becomes the first to have at least one 5* non-limited characters for all weapons. If limited characters are included, it will be flame, then shadow.

We are now only missing 4 from having one 5* character per each weapon and element combinations. Water staff, water blade, wind staff, and light dagger. The next gala character will probably be water since we still don't have any water Gala unit. And with the Drangonyule event at December, we might be finally have one 5* water character for each weapon.

Of course, 5* unit doesn't mean much if they have niche use. like Hawk

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Any bets on what element Mega Man will be? Would be crazy if he could change to any element like equipping different robot master abilities.

He's almost certainly a ranged class, and since they like their color coding, I'd bet water or light (for his attacks to be yellow). However... yeah, that could easily be his whole shifting thing, changing his "weapon" and element with it. But then again, I forget if I mentioned it here or not but... the last time they made a big deal of a new mechanic, it was just Ramona's "tap more for more hits", so. We'll see.

The more interesting question for me is what class, though. Bow would be interesting but the multiple shots doesn't necessarily fit the basic buster (from my knowledge), wand is probably better but has similar visual issues, and staff is probably the closest visually since it's just shooting orbs... but they're slow, and I also assume they want him to be an impressive attacker rather than a Thaniel replacement.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Any bets on what element Mega Man will be? Would be crazy if he could change to any element like equipping different robot master abilities.

Light for Dr. Light :)

However, the idea of the wielded "weapon" changing his Buster element would be so sweet.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The last collaboration character (Alphonse) was light, so I can't see them doing the same here (though it WOULD suit him). If it arrives to coincide with the next gala banner (of which I expect a water Elisanne), maybe they'll make him water. I mean, he IS blue, after all!

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if a reminder is needed now that Hammers are available; but be sure to save a Smithwyrm for tomorrow's facility event. They'll likely bump up the max lvl of Accursed Archives from 30 to 35.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I don't think I'll ever get used to just how generous this game is. Free tenfold for the update and another for beating a Boss Battle, in addition to the plethora of wyrmite we get from all of the endeavors, not to mention the single pull tickets we get from rewards. And now they've gone and increased the number of wyrmite we get through login bonuses as well. Like, it never ends. I'm in-game clicking through all of these endeavors and my wyrmite count just keeps climbing.

Love you, Cygames.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
The last collaboration character (Alphonse) was light, so I can't see them doing the same here (though it WOULD suit him). If it arrives to coincide with the next gala banner (of which I expect a water Elisanne), maybe they'll make him water. I mean, he IS blue, after all!

Depending on what the transformation gimmick is, Megaman might even be able to switch elements.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Game keeps giving more and more :).
It's insane. People thought things would get less generous after the Director change. If anything, things are even MORE generous now, and that's saying something considering how many freebies we got before. It's genuinely shocking, but in the most pleasant way possible.

Depending on what the transformation gimmick is, Megaman might even be able to switch elements.
Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines as well, if not element then maybe weapon? It'll be interesting to see, that's for sure!

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
It's insane. People thought things would get less generous after the Director change. If anything, things are even MORE generous now, and that's saying something considering how many freebies we got before. It's genuinely shocking, but in the most pleasant way possible.

I blew all my Skittles and tix to last Gala, I even finished chapter 10 of normal difficulty and chapters of hard during gala. Then I did 3 multis for Halloween units and 11 tix last Sunday for spooky (had 5.5% rate) eldwater. Now I have (before claiming todays stuff) 32 tickets, 1 tenfolder and 11200 Skittles.

It truly is madness how much resources one gets by playing and logging to game.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
...I've been waiting for when my event print hoarding would pay off, but I didn't expect quite how goofy it'd get.

Thanks to existing MUB + 3UB Hitting The Books (which is now 2 MUB, 1 2UB), having several MUB copies of First-Rate Hospitality (and selling tons past that), and having actually only just reached MUB on Fleeting Girl in the past day... I'm only 2 copies of Books away from being able to completely max out my points buff for the entire team. Not to mention that I have 2 MUB and 1 3UB - might just spend a couple hundred eldwater to max the last one - Heretic's Laboratory as well, so for the boss runs at least 3 of the 4 team members can hit max tomes drop buff instead.

this isn't much of an event for me seeing as I'm gonna be getting like 47k points per run, lmao

EDIT: did I say 2 copies of Books away? running even a boss fight again will get me one as a points reward, and I'm just a shop currency drop away from another shop copy, so... lol, already there

gonna have to barely touch this, except for how ridiculously high the boss endeavors are, so I'll be there for a bit...

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Akasha looks to be the next gacha adventurer, maybe along with the dragon she stands alongside (Hastur). Her art shows her holding a dagger and looks to be wind, and considering the event shop has wind materials it's a likely guess. I love the look of her, and she's of the "~ara ara~" type which always gets me.

21303-03-base-portrait.png

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, since there's already a model for her on the main screen, there's no way she's not the part 2 focus character.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Used 2 ten folds tickets and 1~10 pull wrymite. No featured unit, but did get my last Shinobi and was able to MUB him. So I can't really complain!

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno why, but I had to get Lathna.
Thought this was an easy skip, but I had to complete the family.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I hit 190K Wyrmite on my F2P NOTTE account. For folks unaware, it's an account that I don't use the gacha on, NOTTE standing for NO T(ickets or Wyrmi)TE. I just play using story and welfare stuff and see how much content I can do.

9oCGM8L.jpg

190K Wyrmite, 470 single summon tickets, and 39 tenfold tickets for 2443 gacha pulls.
7YycWko.jpg
It's going to be a while before we get Nightmare, but I'm feeling pretty confident since Shadow has gotten the best welfare stuff overall, especially compared to Light. I can at least confirm Master is clearable without the gacha.
Decided to record my weekly HMS PUB clears this time around. I'm opting to use Mini Mids over Pele since more newer folks are likely to own him. When double Void drops come around again I might farm up a MUB sword in order to make the build more budget. I think there are more folks interested these days in doing HDTs with Experts/Master HDTs and HD weapons existing, so these might be helpful. Keep in mind, I do not play perfectly at all, I even screwed up massively on the last one by dragon-ing too early and dying to Tattered Sky. This is basically just my experience when I do my weeklies in one sitting. I personally prefer playing on my phone instead on an iPad, but maybe folks can learn a thing or two about baiting spitballs, since that is the #1 most important thing a melee needs to do in HMS. I'm using Style Savvy music over DL music since TOY'S FACTORY INC. tends to completely remove videos with DAOKO music, though I'm open to using other music that won't get the videos deleted instantly if there's any suggestions. I might try to record all my Weekly HMS clears going forward.

The daily login bonus change is a godsend since we'll now no longer get increments of 30 or 40 Wyrmite screwing up having the Wyrmite count end on 25, 50, 75, if 00. That always irrationally annoyed me for whatever reason. Anyway, here's the past updates, and a fan art piece of the Welfare adventurers.

185K Wyrmite
180K Wyrmite
175K Wyrmite
First Nightmare Raid Clear
First HMS Clear
150K Wyrmite
120K Wyrmite
100K Wyrmite
90K Wyrmite
First Master Challenge Facility Event Clear
57K Wyrmite
40K Wyrmite
30K Wyrmite
12K Might
15K Wyrmite

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm looking forward to seeing what the wyrmprint does. I think Rupies+ would be a great effect that is a nice bonus but is not gamebreaking

Vibbon

Jan 22, 2018
DFW Area, TX
Man, I am digging this new event more than the Halloween one. I think it's mostly the aesthetics are gripping me.

But wassup with the dark-light-dark flip flop? I won't look a gift horse in the mouth as those have accidentally been my two strongest teams since launch. But I still haven't been able to flex my summer adventurers outside of campaign lol.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
More events like this one, Cygames, please. What a delight.

That theme song, too <3

Anyone knows its name, by the way? I couldn't find an upload of it anywhere.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This Month in Dragalia Lost:

The Mega Man event sounds like a lot of fun. Also, all of those rewards they sent out, it's enough to +200 any character you want. Insane. I am a little worried about all of the new bosses hitting later on. I'm not one to challenge the top-tier/difficult content (at least right away), so I hope they start adding more casual content for people like me to enjoy. :(

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I wish she had been a dagger honestly, Lowen is my most invested wind character so I hope she isnt just a straight upgrade for him.
Im thinking shes going to be a wind version of Heinwald

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Good thing that Facility events cap at ~1m prize pool.
I hate the amount of useless extra taps & wait I need to take cause I can't skip info screen and npc talking shit time after time.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
This Month in Dragalia Lost:

The Mega Man event sounds like a lot of fun. Also, all of those rewards they sent out, it's enough to +200 any character you want. Insane. I am a little worried about all of the new bosses hitting later on. I'm not one to challenge the top-tier/difficult content (at least right away), so I hope they start adding more casual content for people like me to enjoy. :(

Tbh, I do think they needed a higher priority on end game for hard cores. Whales were desperately bored with the game and they give out so many free rolls now.

Surely Goku would be a lance?

His datamined art had him using a dagger back in the day. Mind you goku is the kid form and not the monkey king with the staff/Lance.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Was really hoping Mega Man's dragon transformation would be this:

hPv5uh2.gif

But still cool we get Rush Jet. Also other adventurers being able to equip the Buster? So cool.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
So we are getting yet another rerun after this one. I hope the Megaman event will deliver.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh, I do think they needed a higher priority on end game for hard cores. Whales were desperately bored with the game and they give out so many free rolls now.
No I get it, I just wish they'd add something new for more casual players (that's not another Void boss, really tired of those).

I still hope one day we get an expanded version of the Alberion Front from the FEH collaboration. Give us a massive dungeon we need to work through with other players, with various paths we need to take, puzzles to solve (switches to activate, etc.), with a massive boss at the end. Maybe have it be random with desirable loot dropping (cosmetics for the weapon augmentation they have planned maybe?).

I trust Cygames, they've handled the game great so far so I'm not too terribly worried that they won't seek a perfect balance between it all.

Yue

Dec 15, 2018
I wonder if the new wind healer means that a healer will be needed for Master HMC.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I threw in the towel on eHBH.

I just need to hope I pull S.Celliera or Lily because the amount of Elly/Fjorm/Xainfried players fighting for a team is comical. I'm still holding out hope that a 5* Burn-Resistant Healer (or anything that's not a Lance) comes out before the end of the year. Maybe I'll just bite the bullet and build up Thaniel so I can have another lobby option.

I decided to switch to Sarisse and try eHMS. I was convinced I needed an HD1 to be able to clear eHMS, but a 5.3.0 along with those gifted Augments were enough. Farming eHMS has been the so relaxing compared to the horrors of eHBH lobbies.