• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
I think the weekly situation really hurts right now. But it seems in the long run doing expert weeklies over master weeklies might be the smarter thing to do

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Some folks wanted Luca to get more attention, so they made an adventurer solely fixated on him.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Now we know where Luca has been in past events: locked up in Chelsea's basement.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I hope getting a free 5.3 core weapon for clearing EX will still be a thing. Facility events are generally better for newer folks since it gives access to easy stats they can't get otherwise; but guaranteeing a 5.3 core weapon from every raid event means they can immediately bolster their team substantially since the power jump from a 4.3 core, 5.3 void, or 5.2 core to a 5.3 core is one of the largest powerspikes. Especially with Omega Raids potentially being a regular thing, having that weapon will really help folks who are on the cusp of doing Nightmare or Omega. Guess we'll see at reset.

I enjoyed the story event a lot. Looking forward to more Lovecraftian events later down the line.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The epilogue is the true friends we made along the way.

I'd like to know where it is too.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I did 30 pulls hoping for either of the two new adventurers and got nothing new to show for it. Lame.
At least I was able to get the last two unbinds for a MUB Prometheus.

mockingbird

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
cleared nightmare mode without a lot of raid boosts barely because Hypnos seemed to be glitching and wasn't attacking most of the time. He wasn't breaking either. It was really odd.

Drax

Oregon tag
Oct 25, 2017
Daoko rewards are in, check no limit of you bought the CD and entered a code in

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
jPE7Y6W_d.jpg
Woop

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, wasn't expecting them so soon. I was a little worried since I had a guy living in Japan redeem it for me (this was before an International site was mentioned), but thankfully he came through for me. Really cool to see people offer their assistance with stuff like this and be honest about it.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
According to a thread on the subreddit though, one guy has taken the codes of about 80+ people and disappeared, and they didnt receive their items today. Hopefully Cygames or Eplus are able to do something about that. Such a shitty thing to do

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
According to a thread on the subreddit though, one guy has taken the codes of about 80+ people and disappeared, and they didnt receive their items today. Hopefully Cygames or Eplus are able to do something about that. Such a shitty thing to do
Yeah, I read that. What kind of person does that? Just horribly depressing to see. I really hope the ones affected can be compensated somehow.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Wow my condolences to everyone who was affected by that person, what a horribly selfish and nefarious attitude to have :(

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Shit, I am one of the many who got scammed. I'm feeling gutted right now. :( There will likely be no compensation, not with the shitty way we had to redeem codes before they made an english site. It was days later after I got my code redeemed, or I would have done it that way.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
My condolences to everyone affected. I'd suggest to send feedback about the issue; while it may not do much, it's better than nothing. It will hopefully at least contribute to a better system next time around.

Edit: For the raid, keep in mind that the rare boosts now only drop in the raid battles, not the boss battles (which you farm for Otherworldly Fragments), so don't spam boss battles trying for raid boosts like last time. Also, 25 Wyrmite is now obtainable in every blazon box, so getting MUB Sylvia will yield 100 Wyrmite if you pull the Wyrmite in each box before pulling. Decent incentive to grind the raid if you want to convert some wings/stamina to Wyrmite and Eldwater (from Wyrmprints).

Last edited:

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I sent feedback in game as well as on the eplus website, and included my code and game ID. Hope something comes of it, but I won't be holding my breath.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Shit, I am one of the many who got scammed. I'm feeling gutted right now. :( There will likely be no compensation, not with the shitty way we had to redeem codes before they made an english site. It was days later after I got my code redeemed, or I would have done it that way.
Wow, I am so sorry. I really hope they can do something for you. :(

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for those scammed.
This is why I didn't wanna mess with anyone outside of here.
Thankfully, Cygames put up the other site afterwards.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Hum...
Mercury and water IO double drops from the 25th to the 29th, just when the current event will end.

She is coming. Hoarding intensify!

It tooks me seven Expert raids to drop one EX stone. I'm sure you were guaranteed to get one after 5 battles at most before.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
My condolences to everyone affected. I'd suggest to send feedback about the issue; while it may not do much, it's better than nothing. It will hopefully at least contribute to a better system next time around.

Edit: For the raid, keep in mind that the rare boosts now only drop in the raid battles, not the boss battles (which you farm for Otherworldly Fragments), so don't spam boss battles trying for raid boosts like last time. Also, 25 Wyrmite is now obtainable in every blazon box, so getting MUB Sylvia will yield 100 Wyrmite if you pull the Wyrmite in each box before pulling. Decent incentive to grind the raid if you want to convert some wings/stamina to Wyrmite and Eldwater (from Wyrmprints).
Are rare boosts different from raid boosts? I've been getting them from boss battles too.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
My album rewards came in too. Scary and evil that somebody was scamming people. There's not even a personal benefit for doing that, is there? Just pure malice.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Sucks to hear about the scamming. I'm just thankful that I was able to get it redeemed through an alliance member. They really, really should have that international redemption set up from the start next time; it's a weird situation but since this is a global game from the start, it should be obvious that people are going to import and want the rewards.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Just a reminder to everyone that MG reset tomorrow. Better catch up since they are adding more level soon.

Here is my monthly progress:
I am happy about my progress in MG right now. Over the past month I am finally able to clear lv 40 for every element, bringing my combined lv to 221 now. It took me a bit more time to get through light and shadow because how high their HP are, but adding Victor to the team did help, in addition to Gleo of course. I also clear lv 50 for both flame and water elements. The 0UB HD1 for WElly helped a lot in water levels, and having Xander to my water team now helped a lot since I am able to break way earlier. At the moment, I was able to level up most of the dojo to lv 31, except Axe (lv22) and Dagger (lv24). But since I have a fully upgraded Seabed Stage, I am not really concerned about dagger right now. Until my friends try HZD again, Fleur has little use to me (except in MG of course). For Axe, S!Julietta might be the only one I will use, and I am currently not interested to invest into other axe unit anyway.

My goal for next month/ end of year is to level up all dojo to lv 31. I hope they will give more material when they post this month in dragalia lost so I don't have to grind too much IO. I actually stopped grinding IO continuously because there are double IO drop most of time now. Also, I think I am not gonna try eHBT until Drangonyule since I am missing both water event facilities. I don't think to use Fjorm for eHBT, but my Elly is not strong enough (not having H!Maritimus didn't help). Unless I can pick up the water Gala unit for the next Gala. The event news all points to a water unit releasing at the end of the month.

Give me the water staff Luca! Not blade Elly please! (blade and staff are the only two missing 5* water units)

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
Also hoping for Water G!Luca (Or G!Alex, I guess?) over G!Eli because who else will dish out THE BUFFS if you're only allowed one of her.

It's totally gonna be her anyway and she'll likely have a souped up version of her S1 to compensate but YA KNOW.

Unless they step out and go G!Heinwald due to the previous event's resolution. Would be unexpected at least.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So uh, someone managed to solo Expert HMS with Chelsea using an HDT2 weapon, with 29 seconds to spare.

Here's the tweet with their build. I think they used G! Euden for his S2 and Sinoa for a health buff so she survived the blast with full offensive prints. Seems like she's a pretty good adventurer for skilled folk.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
game is completely broken for me.

I have tried redownloading the game, I have tried cache clearing. I tried lowering my graphics, smoothing, and all features down to the lowest possible. I have even tried the new update today and I just can't play.

iPhone 7, most up to date iOS and I could play without issue up until yesterday. Yesterday's data download started the slow down, with Hypnos crashing my game 5/6 times attempted.

Now today I can't even get in to log a customer feedback, game just crashes after about 45 seconds of play. I am at my wits end and can not figure out what is up.

I'm looking for any tips as I don't want to give up if I don't have to, but the game is quite literally unplayable for me now, and I can't even tell the devs about it.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
This person is offering to help if you still have the code, might be worth a try

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know how many rare boosts are possible to get? Currently with 3.

There are 7 just like last time, I think? Crit rate, crit damage, skill haste, skill damage, OD punisher, broken punisher, and bane.

I got OD on my very first EX, but haven't seen another yet and I'm only ~150 bronze from getting into Omega...

I think the maximum is four.

I don't think anything has ever said this, unless I missed something in the notices...

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
There are 7 just like last time, I think? Crit rate, crit damage, skill haste, skill damage, OD punisher, broken punisher, and bane.

I got OD on my very first EX, but haven't seen another yet and I'm only ~150 bronze from getting into Omega...

I don't think anything has ever said this, unless I missed something in the notices...

I'm just going by the last raid-event where the maximum of rare-boosts was 4 if I remember correctly.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Right, I think people would be pretty pissed if they'd tried to get more for Nyx and had hit some hidden arbitrary hard limit. Especially with broken punisher being so unhelpful last time.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
omega solo is hard

I maxxed out the boosts and have skill damage, speed and physian bane and still barely do much to hypnos

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Spent the rest of my 10 fold and single summons trying to get Chelsea lol, and now im debating spending actual money to try for her. But I know if I do spend money, I probably wont get her anyway with my luck. I got the sick dragon at least.

Do I get free summons on the weekends or something? Im in Chapter 6 in the story atm, do I get wyrmrite or vouchers for completing the story?

Gunna try and save my money for when the Mega Man event starts.

Vena

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
mHZD is very easy. If any one is intimidated by Masters, but has done Expert or Standard High Zodiark, look to mHZD as a starting point. He's very similar to his base form with minimal changes.

Also shouldn't there be a MegaMan video soon?

omega solo is hard

I maxxed out the boosts and have skill damage, speed and physian bane and still barely do much to hypnos

What is your team? There's a post on the subreddit with a very low team might for clearing.