• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
I just got a few IO items from cygames in my No Limit box but I have no idea why.
Those are the refund for the purchase of each of your dojos. They said in the update notes that the initial purchase of dojos would be refunded for players who had them, and in the future the buildings would be free for all new players.

After the whole Daoko CD scam fiasco, I'm happy to say I managed a lucky pull today, so my game-mood has improved dramatically. After 10 single tickets to raise the rate a bit, I used my free 10-pull and got 2 rainbow axes: G!Elly and Lin You (dupe)! Probably will pull on the last day again hoping to buff out my ranks of 5* dragons, but at least I can put a hard spending limit in place, to conserve wyrmite for DY/NY.

On another note, that iOS update is taking forever. Really hope we're not locked out of the collab event tomorrow if Apple doesn't get around to uploading the new app update. It is thanksgiving after all, and they're always super busy around this time.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
44 summons on the Gala banner got me Gala Elisanne, a second Hastur, and a dupe Sylas. A very exact number because I didn't make it out of the tickets I had saved up. I'm sure I'll spend a tenfold or two on the last day to break my pity rate if I have one, but it feels good to carry my enormous stash forward to Christmas and New Years.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
3x Single Pulls got me G!Elly. I don't think I've ever been that lucky with a banner. Guess that makes up for the entire month without pulling a 5*, dup or new.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
150 pulls until GEli, so not great, but not terrible. I also got Zardin, Chelsea, and Delphi.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Many of you might have noticed this since there's a daily Void Battle quest still up, but the double drops on Void Battles doubles the amount of augments you get as well. So you get two augments for a single Void Nidhogg clear today, making the wings to augment ratio the same as Standard HDTs.

Though they also increased the rupies from HDTs a bunch. I haven't done any myself today, but from reddit it seems that the base rupie reward for Standard and Expert is 100k while Master is 250k.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Today's free ten pull:
JpvML6S.jpg

Not bad. Gonna wait until the free ten pulls end to pull for G!Eli.

EDIT: Decided to waste some of my single pull vouchers now (15 -> 10), got this:

sdJDPBy_d.jpg

Again, not who I'm looking for, but the game is giving me 5* Adventurers that aren't dupes so I guess I should shut up

EDIT 2: The game has sensed my complaining, the rest of my 10 single pulls resulted in jack shit

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The Mega Man collab website updated to have this wallpaper (JP-site doesn't have the persistent data charge watermark)

special_img_01.png
Today's free ten pull:
JpvML6S.jpg

Not bad. Gonna wait until the free ten pulls end to pull for G!Eli.

EDIT: Decided to waste some of my single pull vouchers now (15 -> 10), got this:

sdJDPBy_d.jpg

Again, not who I'm looking for, but the game is giving me 5* Adventurers that aren't dupes so I guess I should shut up

EDIT 2: The game has sensed my complaining, the rest of my 10 single pulls resulted in jack shit

I originally saw this post when it was just "Today's free ten pull:" without any pics and was thinking "that bad, huh?"

Wait, damnit. Is Chelsea not in the pool anymore now?

She's in the permanent pool, just no longer on rate-up.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
25 tickets & free tenfold got me to 3UB Prometheus and 2UB Pazuzu, and that's it. Saving wyrmite and the extra tenfolds until the free ones are done though, I can wait... Next tenfold pull will be 7%.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Oh yeah, the new video is further suggesting Mega Man is fire, since he does extra damage to wind enemies and only normal damage to Brunhilda in the video, on top of the fact that the double elemental ruins event will be for fire adventurers when the event is live. Assuming he's multi-element, maybe they are giving fire ruins because they want people to start with wind content (wind is generally the easiest for most content outside Master HMS), and him being multi-element is reason why they still haven't his element despite the event starting next reset, since they want to surprise folks. If he does end up just being a fire wand, I wish Cygames had let us known ahead of time to save the disappointment folks'll have from hoping he's multi-element.

Vena

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I do wonder, on the topic of the freebie tenfolds, how much it defers "whale" pulling until the last day of the banner. Its a very curious topic.

Though poor Gelly, came out between Altina in FEH and a totally new gacha from Cygames all eating up mindshare right now.

Also, I have to give them props, the MegaMan stuff looks amazingly well done and my initial fear that they were just recycling the DTs was misplaced, they put a lot of love into this and I hope word spreads!

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Many of you might have noticed this since there's a daily Void Battle quest still up, but the double drops on Void Battles doubles the amount of augments you get as well. So you get two augments for a single Void Nidhogg clear today, making the wings to augment ratio the same as Standard HDTs.

Though they also increased the rupies from HDTs a bunch. I haven't done any myself today, but from reddit it seems that the base rupie reward for Standard and Expert is 100k while Master is 250k.

...I farmed the rest of Geuden's sword last night and didn't even think to check the rupies, huh. That's pretty helpful, at least.

FlexMentallo

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Los Angeles
Had built up a bit of a stockpile, so burned 30-odd singles, free 10 & 5x10's. Still have 100 singles, 5x10s and 54k wyrmite.

Best stuff I got

Albert
Aoi
Fire Maribelle
2nd UB for Konohara Sakuya
2nd Gilgamesh (have 1 MUB)

Not sure if I wanna burn more with the free 10s this event.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
I hope we can see more of the Church Schism storyline. I found that a good bit more interesting than what's going on in the main story.

Tobias got off a bit too easy for almost getting Elisanne and Julietta killed.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely love the music in the event, and the little details are a nice touch, but I'm disappointed at the lack of a story. We had that small prologue and it looks like something else that unlocks in a few days, but after going through each of the Dragons and returning to the menu, I just thought "That's it?". Maybe there's more to come later that I can't see, I really hope so. They didn't even give Mega Man any story bits in his mana circle.

After the previous collaboration (FEH) and the massive/interesting story we had there, this is definitely a little depressing. But again, there might be more to come, but if not... :(

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Oh shit a free 5* fire wand for Mega Man to equip, too generous

shadow2810

Oct 25, 2017
Lack of dialogue is kind of ...understandable? This event is basically Megaman 2 in HD and I don't remember the game has much text either.

Supergang

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely love the music in the event, and the little details are a nice touch, but I'm disappointed at the lack of a story. We had that small prologue and it looks like something else that unlocks in a few days, but after going through each of the Dragons and returning to the menu, I just thought "That's it?". Maybe there's more to come later that I can't see, I really hope so. They didn't even give Mega Man any story bits in his mana circle.

After the previous collaboration (FEH) and the massive/interesting story we had there, this is definitely a little depressing. But again, there might be more to come, but if not... :(
Lack of dialogue is kind of ...understandable? This event is basically Megaman 2 in HD and I don't remember the game has much text either.

This is it haha. I'm honestly a bit disappointed also but then I realized "Then again... this is how Megaman usually is" so it's something to be expected.

Megaman is pretty much a silent character too throughout his whole game. Then again, if Cygames wants to create more dialogue, they can perhaps create them using Megaman's PoV and thus, Megaman will still be a silent character.

I wonder if this has something to do with Capcom too. Perhaps they don't want a lot of dialogue, story or something like that.

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, lack of dialogue in the story is fine since it's very traditional Megaman, but it would have been nice to see some kind of interaction between the two casts. Roll and Dr Light are right there on a Wyrmprint.
Obviously there's that locked bit, but I'm expecting it to be a NES style epilogue.

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
Oh shit a free 5* fire wand for Mega Man to equip, too generous
Anyone want to guess who insta-crafted the 5* fire wand when they got Mega Man in the party and confirmed his element and weapon? I mean, not a huge waste of resources, but still, wish I would have waited, like, the 20 minutes it took to unlock it in the limited endeavours... Guess it's a free unbind.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
GEli kinda needed to calm down got her like three times and one G.Euden in 150 pulls. Hoped for G.Cleo but these results aren't terrible.
Really stoked that void battles are gonna be worth it with augment drops, and with possible high-void battles coming all these weapons won't be wasted in my inventory.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Something that is easy to miss: there's a boss fight that unlocks under 'Story' once you beat Wily on Expert. I probably would have missed it (thinking the 'New' still stands for the story bit to be added on Monday) if I hadn't just clicked the Story tab for no reason.

It's pretty tough! It also is kinda-sorta the Omega equivalent of this even because it is solo only at the moment with the co-op version coming tomorrow.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So Euden's voicelines have been more or less replaced with the new VA, probably due to ACTRA in regards to DL going from a non-union VA work to union VA work according to this article from a while ago. I'm guessing VAs like the old Euden and Mym weren't Union, so they were replaced by union VAs.

The Wyrmprints are really good. Waiting to see damage sims and exact damage numbers before judging Mega Man, since he probably has the most unique kit out of any adventurers we've had so far.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Mega Man doesn't seem all that good to me. I put my Gleo's MUB T2 wand on him and got him to about 4k strength but he hasn't impressed.

Metal Blade being able to inflict bleed gave some hope, but it is very weak. You can get up to three stacks right away before running out of charge on the attack. I tried it against Wily and even with the bane equipped (so mostly making up for there being no elemental advantage) three stacks of bleed only did 10k damage. Maybe you can get to 15k or so if you really maxed Mega Man out and were going against HMS but it doesn't seem that great in comparison to other bleeders in the game.

That said, Mega Man just simply being OK is a good thing as far as I'm concerned. If he was totally busted then a ranged bleeder like him would have been a fixture in Fire teams for... well, probably forever. Extremely limited characters like those from collaborations should only be so strong as they may never come back and therefore people who missed out on them shouldn't get screwed over by missing out on a top tier character.

Gleo's power level is bad enough as it is, but could you imagine if they put her skill set on Veronica instead? The single best character in the game would then possibly never be made available again.

Deleted member 38706

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 19, 2018
Does the Mega Man event quests drop 5* Elemental weapons? I'm confused because I have a Terranigmus wand even though I didn't craft any 5* weapons in a while. Anyone else encountering this?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
According to the event page on the wiki, you can only get four copies of each weapon from the treasure trade. That seems strange as it wouldn't let you MUB any of them. Unless the wiki has it wrong, (the page is still under construction) you're best off just grabbing the one copy of each weapon for use as a weapon skin and ignoring the rest.

Oh, and you can only buy two of each print, so plan accordingly with your other drops and/or Gold Keys. Most the event prints seem pretty solid, so it should be worth having a MUB copy of each going forward.

davitxi

Jan 17, 2019
According to the event page on the wiki, you can only get four copies of each weapon from the treasure trade. That seems strange as it wouldn't let you MUB any of them. Unless the wiki has it wrong, (the page is still under construction) you're best off just grabbing the one copy of each weapon for use as a weapon skin and ignoring the rest.

Oh, and you can only buy two of each print, so plan accordingly with your other drops and/or Gold Keys. Most the event prints seem pretty solid, so it should be worth having a MUB copy of each going forward.

There is a fifth copy for weapons in the treasure trade, but it's timed locked. Also, it costs 20 hyper bolts

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
The expert brainwashed dragon bosses also drop the appropriate event prints for the "next in the list" boss battles. I think the order goes roughly clockwise (ie, MS drops prints for Zodiark, etc.). I have only beaten each dragon on expert once, but 3/5 of those dropped the prints.

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
The two new units that are probably going to be released on the banner after gala got datamined:
Folks waiting for a water staff to replace Thaniel can rejoice.
Jiang Ziya looks like a fantastic Thaniel replacement: burn res, 100% Skill Prep; S1 healing/burn removal and S2 Regen/Shield. HBH PUBs should become a lot more reliable.
I'll be saving my Wyrmite for that banner.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
The expert brainwashed dragon bosses also drop the appropriate event prints for the "next in the list" boss battles. I think the order goes roughly clockwise (ie, MS drops prints for Zodiark, etc.). I have only beaten each dragon on expert once, but 3/5 of those dropped the prints.

The Wily stage drops all five of them so I've just been farming that one.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Are there any items you can use to boost Mega Man's friendship? Is there a way to get more than 10 points per quest?

Reddaye

Mar 24, 2018
New Brunswick, Canada
Burned through nine single summons, and four tenfold tickets and got Gala Eli. I haven't played in a while, but I'm happy to get her. I'll probably keep saving wyrmite for the Christmas event.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Went all out (like ~21 ten pulls) trying to get G!Eli, no dice, did get like 4 new 5* adventurers though (Ezelith, Beautician Zardin, Rena, and Lin You), but still, oof