• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason why healers are running Volcanic Queen in m/eHBH? I saw healers running both Give Me Your Wounded and Volcanic Queen together. Isn't Give Me Your Wounded and CE enough?

GMYW alone should be enough. The only reason you would need more than that print is if you're running without any defense coabilities at all, which... just find a different group at that point.

If they're in the rather standard composition with a Choco Gelly and the healer themselves providing the 20% defense boost at the beginning then it is practically impossible to not pass the HP check with GMYW. You need to get over 2200 HP in that case and you can do that even with a strength dragon and no augments by a pretty significant margin.

I think the most recommended second print on Jiang Ziya (since Thaniel obviously needs Chocolatiers) is The Bridal Dragon. It can give you the extra dragon gauge needed to let someone dragon tank the second stack if the party isn't good enough to break before Mulspelheim. Then in Master the dragon damage pairs well with Leviathan for the bog on break strategy. Beach Battle is another good option for the second print for some skill haste and the buff time will get you can extra tick of healing off your S2.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
...this is making me realize I've still had VQ instead of GMYW on Thaniel out of habit, even though I've had max augments on the latter too for a good while now thanks to eHMS. So, uh, thanks for that.

On that note, kinda down to the wire for my farming to prepare for doing some Masters next week! Had way way more luck with Mercury groups than Brun yesterday so I only need 7 HMC tails while still needing 10 HBH tails... despite those HBH ones being the necessity and all the HMC ones I got just being for in case I can clear eHMC first and want to make Lily her HD2, whoops. Didn't get much sleep last night but for once I actually didn't throw some of that time at mindless farming, so I'm gonna be sleepily rushing to get those in today.

At least now that I have these many tails I can make Lily her HD1 0UB as an alt for today (I feel like people are picky enough that I didn't want to try for the off-ele HD2 here like I've been doing for Xania in eHMS?), since I'll still have enough to make either her or Thaniel to MUB HD1 even if I don't cover the HD2 enhancement cost. Part of the reason eHMC went more smoothly yesterday was definitely my ability to play all the roles; I've been maining Welly with going back to Noelle as my alt, but I've had Victor's blade sitting unused so I thought I might as well get more used to blades again too. I don't think I have great rotations currently, but at least it gets rooms started when all 3 of us joiners are Welly... So hopefully being able to swap to Lily will work well for HBH too.

...also, woof, the eHBH run I feel worst about failing last night was when I ended up in what was clearly an alliance's attempt to carry one of their members - who was a Lily with a 5.3.0 - and we just barely didn't clear. They fell for the third volcano in the second set being unsafe trick, and then with half a minute left the other Lily and I fell for the uhhhh looping back to the moveset for the first set of volcanos such that Crimson Inferno suddenly blew us the fuck up trick, whoops. This was right at reset too, so we all got kicked out; I went out of my way to immediately rejoin their new room to help, but it just never got that close again. The host was apparently having some ridiculous desync going on though; I've never seen the entire rest of the team just get suddenly destroyed through the last volcano? And then Brun didn't even teleport to wherever she was for the host after, making it more confusing.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to the advice here, I'm almost at a MUB Chimeratech Blade. I'm not sure if going all in on the blade was a mistake or not; I use Mikoto but have Euden and Naveed. But the grind wasn't bad at all. The only thing potentially wasted was Rupies, I think.

At this point I think I'm more hamstrung by dragons that aren't MUB. I recently bit the bullet and used Sunlight Stones on Daikokuten and Marishiten. I justified that decision by telling myself that they're limited so the odds of me pulling dupes aren't great. I also used a couple to finish Shinobi since he's the best dark dragon. I'm still hesitant on using them on anything else. Hopefully I can still clear eHMS and Standard Volk with a MUB Chimera weapon. I tried Standard Volk with a 0UB Chimera Blade last night, and it was too difficult to clear. I'm not familiar with the patterns yet, so I'm honestly not sure if my equipment was the issue.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure who exactly uses "Veer" in-game, but they're in pactbound, so it feels safe to thank them here for being Noelle in the couple excellent pub eHMC runs I just had.

...I know you "only" (in that I totally play Noelle with worse) had a 0UB HD1 and this was kinda more on the beefy other Welly and Victor rather than us, but those were still both the fastest eHMC clears I've had, so!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Thanks to the advice here, I'm almost at a MUB Chimeratech Blade. I'm not sure if going all in on the blade was a mistake or not; I use Mikoto but have Euden and Naveed. But the grind wasn't bad at all. The only thing potentially wasted was Rupies, I think.

At this point I think I'm more hamstrung by dragons that aren't MUB. I recently bit the bullet and used Sunlight Stones on Daikokuten and Marishiten. I justified that decision by telling myself that they're limited so the odds of me pulling dupes aren't great. I also used a couple to finish Shinobi since he's the best dark dragon. I'm still hesitant on using them on anything else. Hopefully I can still clear eHMS and Standard Volk with a MUB Chimera weapon. I tried Standard Volk with a 0UB Chimera Blade last night, and it was too difficult to clear. I'm not familiar with the patterns yet, so I'm honestly not sure if my equipment was the issue.

Yeah, the big reason I advocate for making MUB T2 Chimeratech weapons is because of how much easier it is to make relative to most MUB weapons, especially with how good it is. The Void leaves/seeds ought to more or less cover the crafting costs.

There's definitely a learning curve for each endgame fight, so it'll take a bit before you fully understand how to go about it. Doesn't matter if you have a maxed out build if you aren't sure about what to do in the fight.

I think you should only consider MUB-ing a five-star fire dragon if you're regularly timing out in eHMS with Ifrit after understanding the fight and having everyone live. I guarantee the build is good enough once you've maxed stuff out and play well enough, but getting there can take a while.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the big reason I advocate for making MUB T2 Chimeratech weapons is because of how much easier it is to make relative to most MUB weapons, especially with how good it is. The Void leaves/seeds ought to more or less cover the crafting costs.

There's definitely a learning curve for each endgame fight, so it'll take a bit before you fully understand how to go about it. Doesn't matter if you have a maxed out build if you aren't sure about what to do in the fight.

I think you should only consider MUB-ing a five-star fire dragon if you're regularly timing out in eHMS with Ifrit after understanding the fight and having everyone live. I guarantee the build is good enough once you've maxed stuff out and play well enough, but getting there can take a while.

I finished my MUB Chimera Blade. The difference in strength is astounding. Tuesday I posted here saying my Mikoto had about 2300 Strength. He's up to 3700 now. That's such an incredible increase. It's crazy how long it took me to get my first 0UB 5T3 weapon compared to this.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
One QoL feature I'd love the game to have is a toggle so you can opt when to use dragon form what on Auto. Like an option to:

A) Use it as soon as the gauge fills up

or

B) Use it when the enemy enters a break status

It sucks to use Auto and just have the gauge sit there. :/

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I finished my MUB Chimera Blade. The difference in strength is astounding. Tuesday I posted here saying my Mikoto had about 2300 Strength. He's up to 3700 now. That's such an incredible increase. It's crazy how long it took me to get my first 0UB 5T3 weapon compared to this.

Yeah, and a 0UB T1 blade has more stats than a MUB core blade. It bridges the gap between core and HD2's, and is significantly better than HD1's for non-HDT content.
One QoL feature I'd love the game to have is a toggle so you can opt when to use dragon form what on Auto. Like an option to:

A) Use it as soon as the gauge fills up

or

B) Use it when the enemy enters a break status

It sucks to use Auto and just have the gauge sit there. :/

That and more AI options/ability to customize would make the single-player feel more compelling to me when it comes to difficult content. The fact I opted to use Elisanne over Luca on my F2P NOTTE alt because her AI was less likely to just sit in a purple attack (ranged AI vs melee AI) seems like bad design when it comes to single-player boss encounters.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
I am close to finish with my first version guide for now.

Like Numberfox said, The Wyrmclan Duo is a slightly better version of Flower in the Fray, so you might wanna grab it if you use axe units frequently, but not necessary . Heralds of Hinomoto became a more niche pick nowadays, since few units benefit more from Skill Haste+14% when it pairs with Jewels of the Sun. People use Happy New Year! for Audric in mHJP, but I think After an Eternity would still work for that...? I also think they will add 100% paralysis res to Audric once his MS is released.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Yeah, Happy New Year! was a pretty decent print in the past since it gave units like Botan 100% resist and they could use it over the High Dragon Wyrmprint for standard HJP at its launch. However, since 3-stars and even welfare's are getting their resistances fixed with Mana Spirals, the only potentially usable res prints are probably just the 100% ones, the rest are kinda obsolete for the most part.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Free ten-pulls starting tomorrow on BOTH of the banners, and it runs for nine days. That's 180 summons just for logging in each day.

Cygames, you're too good to us.

Edit: Wait, it might just be single pulls. It's probably single pulls. That seems a lot more likely.

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I didn't expect free summons for two non-limited banners, so I'll take it.

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
Just remind that MH limited banner starts at the end of the month, and these are non-limited, so unless you really like these units, don't summon too many times.

On the other hand, they gave out free nine single when you need 10 to rise the 5* rate ....

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
Another waifu. Since the original Flames of Reflection event we only got Victor, Geuden and Delphi as far as new male 5* unit go.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry, in a few weeks you'll be getting Gala Luca (watch it be another Cleo and the world burns)!

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The absolute salt if Laxi gets the Gala and MH Berserker ends up being a 4*.

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
With their kits, the new adventurer and dragon seem to continue the trend of "character specialized in perfect play to maximize DPS" ; up a notch in term of strength gained and condition to meet.
I'm not really into this type of play. It's more suited for endgame players really invested in the gameplay, which I'm not (making some errors during fights).
And something strikes me odd with Kristy's kit : why does she have poisoned punisher, when none of her skills/abilities inflict this affliction ?

Last edited:

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
The guide is done. It is not perfect but it should help some. I also want to separate useful prints from prints you might need since 40 something prints are kind of overwhelming. It is not that helpful when new players have limited resource to invest in.

Link

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
General reminder that today is the last day for the New Years event, make sure to use all your EX shards. Also last couple days for Mercurial Gauntlet pushing before the monthly payout.

With their kits, the new adventurer and dragon seem to continue the trend of "character specialized in perfect play to maximize DPS", up a notch in term of strength gained and condition to met.
I'm not really into this type of play. It's more suited for endgame players really invested in the gameplay, which I'm not (making some errors during fights).
And something strikes me odd with Kristy's kit : why does she have poisoned punisher, when none of her skills/abilities inflict this affliction ?

While Nobunaga fits that idea, I don't think Mitsuhide nor Chitose really fit that trend. While Daikokuten and Mitsuhide want a hit count of 15, daggers and wands naturally have high hit counts due to their attack speed and projectiles respectively. Mitsuhide's S1 has a relatively small SP cost and literally hits 12 times. The reason why they sprinkle high skill floor characters is so they can give adventurers powerful kits without full-on powercreep-ing what currently exists.

The adventurer design post-Gleo has been pretty intent on trying to dissuade adventurer stacking, like Malora's defense down explicitly not stacking, Nobunaga's Burning Ambition not stacking, and Gala Elisanne being a pure buffer with very little personal DPS. An extension of that is for adventurers to only be able to reach their full potential in conjunction with others, like Lathna, 70 MC Ieyasu, and now Kristy. Especially with Mana Spirals adding status effects to 3-stars kits, it's a way to further incentivize having diverse comps.

The guide is done. It is not perfect but it should help some. I also want to separate useful prints from prints you might need since 40 something prints are kind of overwhelming. It is not that helpful when new players have limited resource to invest in.

Link

Looks great to me!

For Heralds, I think it's important to mention that it's generally the best print right now for any adventurer that keeps themselves at low health like Natalie or Laxi since the skill haste doesn't have a health conditional, which most meta Wyrmprints have.

In the FAQ, the first answer starts with "The optimze function mostly consider might, resulting underutilize problems." I'm not entirely sure what the second half of the sentence is saying. There also doesn't seem to be an answer for the question "What is the general logic in determining the print pair?"

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
While Nobunaga fits that idea, I don't think Mitsuhide nor Chitose really fit that trend. While Daikokuten and Mitsuhide want a hit count of 15, daggers and wands naturally have high hit counts due to their attack speed and projectiles respectively. Mitsuhide's S1 has a relatively small SP cost and literally hits 12 times. The reason why they sprinkle high skill floor characters is so they can give adventurers powerful kits without full-on powercreep-ing what currently exists.

The adventurer design post-Gleo has been pretty intent on trying to dissuade adventurer stacking, like Malora's defense down explicitly not stacking, Nobunaga's Burning Ambition not stacking, and Gala Elisanne being a pure buffer with very little personal DPS. An extension of that is for adventurers to only be able to reach their full potential in conjunction with others, like Lathna, 70 MC Ieyasu, and now Kristy. Especially with Mana Spirals adding status effects to 3-stars kits, it's a way to further incentivize having diverse comps.

Oh, I completely understand where Cygames is coming from in term of limiting the powercreep as they want. Offering this type of gameplay is welcomed, as you said, to diversify comps.
I was just stating that, due to some clumsiness from my part, I'm not fond of characters whose kits rely on maintaining some kind of threshold/state to use them as expected. I can only dream of using them in e/mHDT or eAU, because I would never be able to output perfect performances in those stress inducing fights ; alas I think that's where these strong characters will shine the most.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Speculation I saw on Discord last night was that there may be a poison punisher print coming, but that'd mean for HMC a Welly probably gets replaced with Sylas or Louise, since they can actually poison, rather than Kristy. Sylas has been my alliance icon forever, and I got him right away on his banner too, so it's been unfortunate to only be able to use him on IO teams! So it'd be nice to finally get to use him for something; I'll make an HD1 lance if that does happen. Plan was to unbind Victor's blade for my first wind HD2, though, so I'll also have to decide how I want to handle that if so. It'd be good to have more weapon types built up, regardless.

Meanwhile... I'm finally trying mHMC tonight, I guess, since I've been building up this week as me taking on that and mHBH! And maybe even trying Expert Volk if I have the time after (though I already got Standard weeklies to burn wings this morning). But I sure failed to do much studying of them in advance beyond a little last night, oops. Prooooobably biting off more than I can chew as a result; there was a full week between my clears for mHZD and mHJP, so I had some time to cool off between them! Definitely a lot more aggressive of a schedule this time, especially as I unfortunately didn't use the weekend to get any solo practice in when both were available.

If I don't clear that tonight, I'll need to decide whether I want to wait till Wednesday to try again, or at least try mHBH tomorrow with just a MUB HD1. Which also means finally picking my unit for it and spending my hoarded tails to MUB their HD1. It being Thaniel means no HD2, so no more need for mHMC - unless we see that fire Agito needs a healer, I'd rather limit my HD2 stages. But on the other hand, if I pick Lily (who will win by default if I beat mHMC), I then also need to decide between cutting my losses and not still trying mHMC to gain the HD2, or if I'm still jumping back to that to try to beef up. So my anxious decision-resistant resource-stockpiling brain certainly has some challenges to face this week too!

which is all to say that I'm expecting a lot of death to bubbles and meteors in the near future, "sorry" sticker spamming here I come

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Will for sure be summoning for these Wind characters. That Dragon looks especially cool lol. Plus my Wind team is the most lacking on my account still.

When should we be getting more info for the Monster Hunter event? Feel like we had info for the Mega Man event pretty early.

General reminder that today is the last day for the New Years event, make sure to use all your EX shards. Also last couple days for Mercurial Gauntlet pushing before the monthly payout.
Do you have to do anything to get whatever the rewards are for Mercurial Gauntlet at the end of the month? Is there a certain level I should be trying to reach before the end of the month for the rewards?

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Will for sure be summoning for these Wind characters. That Dragon looks especially cool lol. Plus my Wind team is the most lacking on my account still.

When should we be getting more info for the Monster Hunter event? Feel like we had info for the Mega Man event pretty early.

Do you have to do anything to get whatever the rewards are for Mercurial Gauntlet at the end of the month? Is there a certain level I should be trying to reach before the end of the month for the rewards?

You just have to open the Mercurial Gauntlet menu after the rewards go out on the 15th (as long as you do it before the next 15th), and you'll be given them. So nothing very obscure, haha.

Each level (your total combined level) has a specific increase to your monthly rewards tied to it (list is here), mostly mana/rupies/eldwater. Every 25 total levels up to 150, then every 50 after that, is another sand in the rewards. So there's those points to consider as milestones! Beyond that, it may be worth pushing your level up a bit to get a little more eldwater. But at some point they stop giving it as much (in the 200s it goes from being every few levels to being every 14, IIRC) so there's kinda diminishing returns on pushing it to the max. (Of course, at that point you're nearing max on all of the individual elements, so the immediate rewards for clearing the levels are generally pretty good anyway.)

EDIT:

Regarding MonHun, it looks like the MegaMan teaser video + website was out a week before the event, which was at the end of the month. Gonna guess we'll have the same thing happen here, seeing as the rerun + banner end on the morning of the 23rd. Thinking that on the 23rd we probably get new Void with endeavors + new dark Spirals, with a prize banner featuring the Spiral units, alongside that they post a MonHun teaser, and then the next week... Gala and MonHun?

Last edited:

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Don't forget to finish up your summons, buy any of the limited Wyrmprints or paid Party Packs, and listen to the special New Year's adventurer voice lines if you haven't already since today is the last day to do it. ^_^

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Any reason to keep grinding the event after maxing out emblems? Seems like drops are pretty bad (though I did get two 5* light blades, but I think I've maybe got 1 ticket the entire event).

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
There are the event weapons.

Even though I'm entirely using them as skins and will never use them as weapons, it kills my brain that they didn't put these in the Blazion boxes or something cause they're gonna be sitting there not MUB, and it is absolutely not worth trying to get more given how rarely they drop.

like I hit MUB on the fish and the bamboo but the mouse is only 2UB and the best one, the cat paw with incredibly powerful beans, is only 0UB, which it does not deserve

OtterMatic

Oct 25, 2017
In the FAQ, the first answer starts with "The optimze function mostly consider might, resulting underutilize problems." I'm not entirely sure what the second half of the sentence is saying. There also doesn't seem to be an answer for the question "What is the general logic in determining the print pair?"

No logic!
I forgot to delete that. Thanks for reminding me

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Quite a lot of Kirsty fan art popping up within the last 24 hours, one came out within two hours of her reveal.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Everyone's thirsty for Kirsty! 🥴

Thanks for the reminder about the Wyrmprints :)

No prob. I always like to buy at least two of each 5-star print and one of each 3/4-star print. You never know when they might come in handy down the line.

Even though I'm entirely using them as skins and will never use them as weapons, it kills my brain that they didn't put these in the Blazion boxes or something cause they're gonna be sitting there not MUB, and it is absolutely not worth trying to get more given how rarely they drop.

like I hit MUB on the fish and the bamboo but the mouse is only 2UB and the best one, the cat paw with incredibly powerful beans, is only 0UB, which it does not deserve

I'm glad I'm not alone on this. lol I just wish they were 4-star weapons so we could use steel bricks to MUB them...

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
I was extremely hesitant to do this (what with me going hard on the MH banner in a few weeks with the chance of pulling Jiang Ziya) but I think I'm finally gonna go ahead and build Thaniel since I desperately need an easy way into mHDTs and lots of mHMS PUBs only want 9k+ might baiters nowadays, so that's a non-starter with a 8.7k might Renelle. mHMC is also out of reach due to no Noelle.

I'm glad Cygames is opening up the meta by enhancing 3-star units but I can't keep dragging my feet waiting around for my other faves to get their MS when I want to start the mHDT and eVolk cycle ASAP.

Learning to heal in a mHDT will be quite the learning experience for me since I've never attempted it before at all. Hopefully by some miracle I can get my three clears this week and then immediately craft that damn HDT2 flame dagger I've been drooling over for months. lol

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got Kirsty with my free single pull. Well okay then, so didn't expect that.

Edit: Also, that Hinomoto tease!

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
4-star Poison Punisher print has been added, along with a perfect 5-star Wyrmprint for Noelle (skill haste/buff time) and possibly the wind healers, since they all benefit from buff time (Lowen's Def Up, Akasha's HP regen, and W! Xania's Def Up/HP regen).
I got Kirsty with my free single pull. Well okay then, so didn't expect that.

Edit: Also, that Hinomoto tease!

Such a lucksack Conga rats~
Spent about 60 rolls but got Kirsty and 2 other 5* adventurers. Seems worth it.

Congratz!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Spent about 60 rolls but got Kirsty and 2 other 5* adventurers. Seems worth it.
Definitely worth it. Congrats!

4-star Poison Punisher print has been added, along with a perfect 5-star Wyrmprint for Noelle (skill haste/buff time) and possibly the wind healers, since they all benefit from buff time (Lowen's Def Up, Akasha's HP regen, and W! Xania's Def Up/HP regen).

Thanks, this game really loves me recently. It's funny since I really wanted her, but wasn't planning on spending resources since she's not limited and could always Dream Gala her. Now I don't need to! I do still really want the new dragon though, so I could potentially Dream Gala him (or Konohana Sakuya who I've yet to pull)...

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

Congratz!

Definitely worth it. Congrats!

Thanks, this game really loves me recently. It's funny since I really wanted her, but wasn't planning on spending resources since she's not limited and could always Dream Gala her. Now I don't need to! I do still really want the new dragon though, so I could potentially Dream Gala him (or Konohana Sakuya who I've yet to pull)...
Thanks! It's actually the first time I've really wanted to roll for a unit besides Gala.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone's thirsty for Kirsty! 🥴

No prob. I always like to buy at least two of each 5-star print and one of each 3/4-star print. You never know when they might come in handy down the line.

I'm glad I'm not alone on this. lol I just wish they were 4-star weapons so we could use steel bricks to MUB them...

That sounds sensible! I always try to get one MUB for each for the same reason and for the collection!

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
wellllllll mHMC was a fucking mess

Wish I got started earlier in the night, cause when after I studied it more and started running... pubs were dead (or barring HD1 might, I guess) and so was the Discord. It was impossible to get any practice because groups would quit on any death, so anyone messing anything they'd be fine with the next time required waiting forever for a new group. Which meant I'd also make easy mistakes, because there was no reputation to burn in the right way to handle things. It doesn't even seem like a terribly hard fight when you're not Noelle, but trying this was more frustrating than even mHJP, which at least had lots of pub rooms open.

So MUB HD1 for mHBH it is. I think, in the end, I am going to use Lily- may be harder to get into a room, but I'm feeling it'll be worth not having to care about healing for once, even if it is even easier to handle than Expert (...especially as I don't want to bait those dives either). Then I'll make Thaniel's T1 MUB eventually, and hope Fire Agito requires a healer so that it was worth it...

And if I don't clear tomorrow, I may try mHMC again Wednesday, but only if it's not dead again. If it's this hard to get rooms still, it's mHBH attempts again on Friday, I guess? The rotating schedule has good reasons for existing but gaps like that are troublesome...

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Newest Dragalia Life is up, featuring Kirsty, Euden, Joachim, and Victor.
01aca22a8a36553afcb028b06c1f5986.png
Everyone's thirsty for Kirsty, when Kirsty is actually thirsty for Victor, at least in Dragalia Life.