• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
The official DL JP Twitter posted chibi art of Mini Mids and Rathalos.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
First ten-pull and I get MH Sarisse. I didn't expect that. O_O

I still need to pull for Dreadking Rathalos, so back to the summoning I go!

Edit: Seven ten-pulls later (and a duplicate MH Sarisse and three damn Leviathan) Dreadking Rathalos obtained. I'm done!

Best of luck to everyone else.

Last edited:

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
I got two Maribelle's in consecutive ten-pulls. Why. I just want Hunter Sarisse dammit!

At least got Rathalos.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, MH Sarisse is my new favorite character. She's amazing.

The way her bow works is it charges while you move about (can't dodge/roll, that's the only downside) and it automatically locks on to the nearest enemy and fires out a straight shot when you let go that pierces anything standing in your path. She's so much fun to play. It's too early to say where she ranks on the DPS scale of things, but I really enjoy her gameplay and that's what matters most to me.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Got Sarisse after daily + 16 singles (was aiming for a total of 20 to rate up twice before 10s), which was a nice surprise. I'll do dailies on this banner (I'd not been doing them on the first due to the free 10s) and hope for Dreadking, then decide how much I want to try for what I'm missing on the last day...

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
30k wyrmite later, no Hunter Sarisse.sad now and out of wyrmite.

Hunter Sarisse is Gleo 2.0

... At least I have a 3UB Rathalos now I guess. Somehow also got 3 Levis?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
30k wyrmite later, no Hunter Sarisse.sad now and out of wyrmite.

Hunter Sarisse is Gleo 2.0

... At least I have a 3UB Rathalos now I guess. Somehow also got 3 Levis?
Damn it all. Since you were really looking forward to her along with me, I was really hoping you'd get her. I am so sorry.

Maybe they'll do some free ten-pulls on Part Two once the campaign for Part One ends. I really hope you get her. :(

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't been rolling anything other than the daily 10-shot. Haven't gotten either adventurer yet, but I did get a couple Fatalis. When I saw that Part 2 didn't get any free 10-shots, I decided to use some tickets. I always use ten single tickets before using 10-shot vouchers. I somehow ended up with Rathalos and Sarisse after 5 tickets. Crazy luck there. I would love to get dupes for Leviathan and especially Rathalos since he's limited, but I can't justify it after I already got Sarisse. I went back to Part 1 and rolled about 80 times. I got Vanessa. Gonna rely on a few more daily 10-shots for Berserker. I would love more Cupid and Fatalis too, honestly. I hate using Sunlight Stones.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Damn it all. Since you were really looking forward to her along with me, I was really hoping you'd get her. I am so sorry.

Maybe they'll do some free ten-pulls on Part Two once the campaign for Part One ends. I really hope you get her. :(

I know :( did you?

It's not over yet, never know...

Sakrey

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm done pulling on both banners except from the daily free tenfold summon on pt. 1.
I ran myself behond dry on pt. 2 (I've done at least 20 tenfold summons), I have nothing left and I managed to only pull dupes Levi. Plus this banner really didn't like me, with 50% of the tenfold summons being comprised of 9 3* and 1 4*...
I should have seen this coming, with the rate-up on units other than the limited ones...
Well, at least today's free tenfold summon on pt. 1 granted me my first Fatalis.

I'm kind of sad to let go of limited crossover units but I'm also glad that I've finally reached reason to stop the massacre.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Welp no free pulls on part 2 means rip my chances of getting Sarisse. I knew I shouldn't have gotten impatient and used wyrmite on part 1.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
H!Sarisse and Dreadking Rath came home! I'm left with 13k wyrmite and 40 single tickets... Not sure if I should go all out for Berserker and Fatalis. I'll probably wait until I'm done with my free summons

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
My luck is all over the place with this event.
Got to 8% rates before breaking with Lily on Banner 1, then dumped a bunch of tickets and got 2 Cupids and Mikoto, but got Sarisse in a single pull on Banner 2.

I'm a little disappointed in the additional fights so far basically being tougher versions of the already existing ones, but the Omega Raid might be more interesting.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Got Sarisse and 2x DKRath after about 120 pulls.
Glad I waited. Gonna stick out the free pulls before trying to pull on Part 1 as I still haven't gotten anything limited from that.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Fifth single pull got me Sarisse. Ten more single pulls and a tenfold voucher to follow the rate up got me Rathalos. Get a wyrmite stash large enough and Cygames will endeavor to make sure you never have to spend it.

Edit: Here's an absolutely disgusting mHBH clear using two H!Sarisses:

Last edited:

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they don't limit this playstyle to MH!Sarisse because she is so fun to play as compared to the standard Bow Adventurer. I need to craft an HDT1 ASAP.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I actually had a pretty engaging time clearing the Advanced Trial earlier, as I was trying out Sarisse and only had the free 5.3 to give her, which put me in a fairly low light room... with the other dps being Lea and Fjorm on top of that (and Summer Verica healing). Took nearly 6 minutes to clear. Was kinda nice to have something closer to a real MonHun experience due to how easy most of the fights have been, even if it was a bit tedious!

I'll finish farming the start of her HD1 later. Does feel weird to be working on replacing Lily's HD2 already but I did see this coming, hmm. Plus Spirals could mean both will be viable for Agito in the end, anyway, which works out fine long term...

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
So I just finished the storyline for Fatalis. Can we be serious here? Do you really think you can actually take down any of the Guardian dragons in Dragalia? I mean half of the dragons look like they can probably beat him up really quickly in the Dragalia world.

It's kind of hard to believe that Fatalis can take on any of the main Guardian dragons in the storyline nor any of the dragons like Alexander and live to see another day. He must be picking out scrub dragons.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, we know what dragons they've used as generics in chapter 11.

Fatalis could easily chomp some Stribogs.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, we know what dragons they've used as generics in chapter 11.

Fatalis could easily chomp some Stribogs.

I mean at some point some of the high tier dragons are going to get sick of his crap and chase him down and kill him. I just can't see him really picking a fight with a high-end dragon and not lasting 2 or 3 minutes in a battle with them.

Heck I think H. Myn might have a chance of curb-stomping him. Kind of glad she's not in the story line or it might have probably ended in chapter one after seeing other dragons in her world getting killed by an unknown dragon.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
So apparently Joachim - added with the Hunters as a 4* Bow, is now literally the second-highest wind dps, right between Noelle and Victor.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
So apparently Joachim - added with the Hunters as a 4* Bow, is now literally the second-highest wind dps, right between Noelle and Victor.

Uh, he's been in the game since Jan 15th, as the 4* focus for Kirsty's banner. He's been better than Victor since his original release, the DPS sims just sim'd him incorrectly initially, not accounting for his S1 doing bonus damage on poisoned enemies.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Uh, he's been in the game since Jan 15th, as the 4* focus for Kirsty's banner. He's been better than Victor since his original release, the DPS sims just sim'd him incorrectly initially, not accounting for his S1 doing bonus damage on poisoned enemies.

ah gotcha, I must've just assumed that he was new since he wasn't high on the DPS chart before....

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Sarisse has been simmed now, by the way.

literally almost 2x Lily dps, lol

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I really wish I didn't dump everything I had into Part 1 a few days ago, I really want Sarisse

I got H!Berserker and H!Vanessa though (no Fatalis, hope he comes via remaining free 10 pulls). Time to scrape together what I can to throw into Part 2.

why am i so fucking bad at saving in this game, I'm constantly dumping everything I have, lmao

stalfos

Oct 27, 2017
meanwhile, in ehbh pubs

image0.png

this was literally my first ehbh run after sarisse's release.... we broke before the first hellfire lol

she's pretty good

NeckToChicken

Oct 25, 2017

...am I going to have to 50 mana circle a third water archer? Do I get Waike there too and just run around with four archers? Someone stop me I'm being tested.

I'm not even sure expanded mana circles can save dragonyule Nef. Her second skill is such an anchor around her neck with how weak both shields and energy are.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I hope they don't limit this playstyle to MH!Sarisse because she is so fun to play as compared to the standard Bow Adventurer. I need to craft an HDT1 ASAP.
Seriously, the game needs more of this kind of thing. The MH collaboration as a whole was really impressive. I love how the transitioned the gameplay of the different classes in MH directly to DL. It really makes the characters control/behave differently, and changes up the gameplay a lot. It's really refreshing taking a different approach to battle, and not just mashing the screen and using the skills whenever they're off cooldown.

The only downside to this is that they basically require manual control, since the AI don't rake advantage of their skillsets. Thankfully each of them are different elements, so you can manually control each of them, depending on the content you're running.

Bunny Girl is a good girl.

I am cry. By 2k takes over highest water DPS.

I. want. her. so. bad.

How many more wyrmite can I get by the end of this event is the question...

... I'll go fast-forward through some adventurer stories real quick lmao
Good luck, hope you get her!

...am I going to have to 50 mana circle a third water archer? Do I get Waike there too and just run around with four archers? Someone stop me I'm being tested.

I'm not even sure expanded mana circles can save dragonyule Nef. Her second skill is such an anchor around her neck with how weak both shields and energy are.
Answer: Yes.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, the game needs more of this kind of thing. The MH collaboration as a whole was really impressive. I love how the transitioned the gameplay of the different classes in MH directly to DL. It really makes the characters control/behave differently, and changes up the gameplay a lot. It's really refreshing taking a different approach to battle, and not just mashing the screen and using the skills whenever they're off cooldown.

The only downside to this is that they basically require manual control, since the AI don't rake advantage of their skillsets. Thankfully each of them are different elements, so you can manually control each of them, depending on the content you're running.

Bunny Girl is a good girl.

Good luck, hope you get her!

Answer: Yes.

did three more ten pulls, got pitybroken at 6% by the 4th Levi on this banner.

why?

Ginosaurio

Oct 27, 2017
Santiago, Chile
24k wyrmites used. 3 S!Maribelle, 2 off focus chars, 2 Dreadking Rathalos, 3 Leviathans. 0 H!Sarisse. The salt increases when the last tenfold had a Laranoa. Time to quit this game.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
did three more ten pulls, got pitybroken at 6% by the 4th Levi on this banner.

why?
:(

I'm still hoping Cygames continue the generosity and do some free ten-pulls on the second banner once the free pulls for the first part stop, but they've given us so much during the collaboration already it'd be kind of greedy to expect more.

Just keep at the grind and don't give up hope. There's still some time before the banner ends, and there's no need to try to save pulls for the Valentine's characters since they will all be back (eventually). Hope it all works out for you, you've committed so much for MH Sarisse already, you definitely deserve her.

24k wyrmites used. 3 S!Maribelle, 2 off focus chars, 2 Dreadking Rathalos, 3 Leviathans. 0 H!Sarisse. The salt increases when the last tenfold was a Laranoa. Time to quit this game.
Congrats on the DK Rathalos at least!

(Sorry 'bout that lack of MH Sarisse and that Laranoa spook, though. :/)

Meeps

3D animator
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
26k down the tube and got a dupe Louise. Ever since they increased the 5* dragon rates I haven't been able to pull a focus adventurer. What am I going to do with 6 Rathalos? lol

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
More Wyrmite thrown into Part 2, more disappointment.

I think I'm legitimately cursed with regards to Water adventurers.
- My first 5* adventurer in this game was Laranoa. To this day, she remains my only Water 5*.
- First instance of the curse was when I got Marth and Veronica easily but Fjorm evaded me despite hundreds of pulls solely at her, my FEH set remains uncompleted
- Second instance was when I threw hundreds of pulls at G!Ellie and got jack shit
- Now, H!Sarisse will probably never come home

Maybe I should sacrifice of one of my copies of Levi or Siren to let the game know I ain't fuckin around /s

one of these elements is not like the others, one of these elements just doesn't belong
(5*s offscreen: Veronica, Heinwald (which I got three more copies of from MH Part 1, thanks game))

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
More Wyrmite thrown into Part 2, more disappointment.

I think I'm legitimately cursed with regards to Water adventurers.
- My first 5* adventurer in this game was Laranoa. To this day, she remains my only Water 5*.
- First instance of the curse was when I got Marth and Veronica easily but Fjorm evaded me despite hundreds of pulls solely at her, my FEH set remains uncompleted
- Second instance was when I threw hundreds of pulls at G!Ellie and got jack shit
- Now, H!Sarisse will probably never come home

Maybe I should sacrifice of one of my copies of Levi or Siren to let the game know I ain't fuckin around /s

one of these elements is not like the others, one of these elements just doesn't belong
(5*s offscreen: Veronica, Heinwald (which I got three more copies of from MH Part 1, thanks game))

I know that feel, only with light adventurers instead of water. To date, Hildegarde remains the only 5-star light adventurer I've ever pulled, first summoned back in December 2018. That ridiculous 14-month unlucky streak will finally meet its end this month though once I pull H!Vanessa, since I won't stop summoning until I have all of the limited characters from both banners in my possession.

There's still time to spend money gather Wyrmite before the event ends, so best of luck to you and others who are still trying for H!Sarisse. ^_^

megalowho

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
My water team has been stagnant for a while too. Tried cashing in for G!Ellie, Jiang Ziya and now H!Sarisse but summon sessions have been rough and now I'm out of wyrmite so don't think it's gonna happen. Picked up a copy of both limited dragons at least, could be worse.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Newest Dragalia Life is up, featuring Linus, Karl, Thaniel, Maribelle, and Berserker.
2e16c8c7a5a4224bac6838ad1018c071.png

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
It took me a very frustratingly wasted 2 hours to check it for sure, because some stuff about the sim's code was changed that broke it locally and I spent forever missing one of the obvious things to check before just asking the dev, but: following what I said earlier about Sarisse vs Lily...

0UB HD1 Sarisse > MUB HD2 Lily, by a decent amount, lol

Thankfully I accounted for the likelihood of something like this when I spent the ingots and knew I'd almost certainly make another water HD2 before Agito, I still just gotta say I didn't expect it quite so soon or to this degree. Hopefully Lily gets good Spirals, and in the meantime this bow is now definitely another one of my ongoing farming focuses.

Aeriscloud

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Between my account and my boyfriend's account, we've dumped about 82k Wyrmite into the Hunter Sarisse banner without her showing up.

Feels terrible.

On a related note to above, Lily is at the very bottom of all the current wands on the current DPS speculation charts. However, this still puts her above many units of other weapon types. Water is in dire need of the spiral upgrades the most, I also hope they address the majority of the energy units in a useful way soon. (Although I assume this would come with spiral changes as well)

hat_hair

Oct 26, 2017
After dumping everything else I managed to get Vanessa and Lathna, and there's a real mood whiplash going from one story to the other.
Vanessa: Time to make friends with a cat.
Lathna?: Time to kill some cats.