• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
thank you! thats a bit of a shame.
So is it not particularly worth sinking crystals into the ones that only get to 50?
If by crystals, you mean to level characters up, I would still do it for good 5*s and characters you like/have promoted. H!Elly, for example, was one of the first characters I fully levelled and 50MCed because I thought her design was awesome.

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
If by crystals, you mean to level characters up, I would still do it for good 5*s and characters you like/have promoted. H!Elly, for example, was one of the first characters I fully levelled and 50MCed because I thought her design was awesome.

thank you for your advice, that is what I meant. I worry too much about wasting items in these games.. same in pokemon go with stardust

Oct 30, 2017
Your Imagination
thank you for your advice, that is what I meant. I worry too much about wasting items in these games.. same in pokemon go with stardust
Oh I get you, I left my account with 5mil+ stardust, could never decide what to use it on and then I decided I didn't care about the game anymore lol

There are one or two characters that if you have, I would focus on first like Gleo, Geuden, V!Eze, Delphi and whatnot, but don't fret it :)

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
So I realize anybody who has over 40K might Will be able to run over any of the Dragons in the storyline.

I was hoping for some hb2 expert level kind of difficulty in this event. Oh well, there's always Astral.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Got Fatalis from the free 10 pull today. Probably not gonna ever use him, but at least I have the MH Part 1 banner complete

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
They wanted to make sure new players could conceivably finish this event. Gaijin Hunter, a MH Youtuber, managed to complete all the available event content so far after starting on the first day of the event, and gave a pretty favorable event overview. He's been recounting his progress on Twitter.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Hope everyone is managing to do alright with their Monster Hunter pulls!

Now I have a question regarding a lot of what I'm reading online with people saying the off-banner units that are included on rate up for these banners (Hein, Cupid, Mari, Levi) don't affect your chances are rolling a Monster Hunter unit. How is this the case? This must be wrong, no?

Just looking at the % breakdown. For example:

I currently have a 4% chance of a 5* drop on Part 2.
Of that 4% there is 2.6% dedicated to Featured 5* and 1.4% dedicated to Normal
Of the 2.6% Featured, 1% is dedicated to Adventurers and 1.6% is dedicated to Dragons.
Of the 1% for Adventurers 0.5% is dedicated for both Hunter Sarisse and Student Maribelle.
Of the 1.6% for Dragons 0.8% is dedicated for both Dreadking Rathamos and Leviathan

There are then 40 Adventurers at 0.025% (1% total) and 30 Dragons at 0.013% (0.39% or 0.4%)
Which totals the 1.4% Normal 5*

Are people assuming that if Student Maribelle and Leviathan weren't on rate up, their % would be spread among the Normal pool instead of it being applied to Hunter Sarisse and Dreadking Rathalos? Making the rates (1.3% Featured and 2.7% Normal) instead of (1% Hunter Sarisse and 1.6% Dreadking Rathalos)

TLDR; Why are people saying off banner units on Rate Up don't affect your chances of pulling a Monster Hunter unit?

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Rate up adventurers are always 0.5% base rate. Gala banners have 6% rates for 5*s but the featured Gala character is still just the 0.5% base rate with the remainder being spread across everything else.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
DL seemingly has had it's most profitable day in a while (ever?). The game is top 20 on iOS in Japan. MH crossover doing wonders.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Rate up adventurers are always 0.5% base rate. Gala banners have 6% rates for 5*s but the featured Gala character is still just the 0.5% base rate with the remainder being spread across everything else.

Ah, so this then?
Are people assuming that if Student Maribelle and Leviathan weren't on rate up, their % would be spread among the Normal pool instead of it being applied to Hunter Sarisse and Dreadking Rathalos? Making the rates (1.3% Featured and 2.7% Normal) instead of (1% Hunter Sarisse and 1.6% Dreadking Rathalos)

That 0.5% for Student Maribelle and 0.8% for Leviathan would be removed from the Featured Pool and added into the Normal Pool thus making it 41 Normal Adventurers at 0.037% (1.5% total) and 31 Dragons at 0.039% (1.2% total)
For a combined total of 2.7% Normal Units and 1.3% Featured instead of 2.6% Featured and 1.4% Normal.

Sorry for the wall of numbers.
Edit * I just like to make sure I'm clear on stuff.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
TLDR; Why are people saying off banner units on Rate Up don't affect your chances of pulling a Monster Hunter unit?

Since launch, adventurers have always had a 0.5% rate-up. Doesn't matter if there's 3 rate-up adventurers or one, every rate-up adventurer has had a 0.5% pull rate. Gala is the biggest counterpoint since the on-focus Gala adventurer still has a 0.5% rate-up despite there only being one focus and the 5* rate increasing from 4% to 6%. It's weird to me some people get the impression the MH focuses would get more rate if the permanent focuses weren't there, since there's literally never been a time where the initial pull rate of on-focus adventurers has been higher than 0.5%. If Heinwald/Cupid/S! Mari/Leviathan weren't there, it would still be a 0.5% focus for each MH adventurer, 0.8% focus for each MH dragon, and the off-focus rates would just be larger.

Omnicore

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver
Perfect! Thanks for the info guys.

Figured more or less that must be the case for that statement to be true but I never really paid attention that Featured Adventurers were always capped at 0.5%

Last edited:

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Pretty good indication on why they did two limited banners; might be the standard going forward considering how profitable it was.

Baladium

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Sleep Deprivation Zone
Between my account and my boyfriend's account, we've dumped about 82k Wyrmite into the Hunter Sarisse banner without her showing up.

Feels terrible.

On a related note to above, Lily is at the very bottom of all the current wands on the current DPS speculation charts. However, this still puts her above many units of other weapon types. Water is in dire need of the spiral upgrades the most, I also hope they address the majority of the energy units in a useful way soon. (Although I assume this would come with spiral changes as well)

So sorry to hear this. That sparking system can't come soon enough...

Pygrus

Oct 27, 2017
I crunched numbers and I have so many adventurers at 0 mana circle that if I unlock to 3rd mana ciricle and then do the stories I'll end up with 2.7k wyrmite. Hopefully H!sarrise here i come!

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Spent everything, no Sarisse, even did a few dia pulls that cleared out my stash. I was already getting pretty burned out on the increasing grind and powercreep. Probably done with this game.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
thank you! thats a bit of a shame.
So is it not particularly worth sinking crystals into the ones that only get to 50?

If you mean exp crystals, the items for increasing unit level, it's fine to use those freely. They're easy enough to farm. The only concern is how rapidly the amount required increases for the Spiral units, but that cost only escalates after level 80 so just leveling normal units isn't going to hurt things much. And even then, after using all my crystals on one or two Spiral units (I'd been running Beginner Power daily for a while instead of Master and it cost me here!), I got the rest of my Spirals to level 100 from 80 almost entirely by throwing them in different auto-farming or daily quest teams for a while with the exp-raising Fafnirs equipped. That actually adds up quicker than you'd expect. And it is unlikely that you'll be leveling many Spiral units that often; if nothing else, the other material costs would be more of a gate anyway.

You should not be taking units to 50 mana nodes by default, though, if that's what you mean. That's a good way to run out of eldwater with relatively little gain, depending on who you're doing it for.

Brazil

Actual Brazilian
Oct 24, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
He was probably referring to clearing the cache (title screen → Help → Clear Cache). Keep in mind that you'll need to redownload a few gigs worth of data after you do this.
Is this option only on Android? I can't seem to find it at all. The Help menu only brins up stuff like tips about playing co-op and such.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm dumb. Title screen =/= home screen.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Say if I finally want to get into crafting dragon weapons, which is the easiest to start with?

Clear High Midgardsomr using Agito or Volcanic Chimera weapons is by far the easiest way to enter the high dragon trials. So that. Then craft a Wind HD weapon with the drops and tackle High Mercury.

Someone message a mod to sticky the great writeup that we already have!

Oct 26, 2017
Clear High Midgardsomr using Agito or Volcanic Chimera weapons is by far the easiest way to enter the high dragon trials. So that. Then craft a Wind HD weapon with the drops and tackle High Mercury.

Someone message a mod to sticky the great writeup that we already have!

Do the weapons used to craft the HD weapons need to be max unbound? For instance the Tempest Sword says in need Durandel and Roaring Weald to craft but doesn't say if they needs to be MUB.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
More Wyrmite thrown into Part 2, more disappointment.

I think I'm legitimately cursed with regards to Water adventurers.
- My first 5* adventurer in this game was Laranoa. To this day, she remains my only Water 5*.
- First instance of the curse was when I got Marth and Veronica easily but Fjorm evaded me despite hundreds of pulls solely at her, my FEH set remains uncompleted
- Second instance was when I threw hundreds of pulls at G!Ellie and got jack shit
- Now, H!Sarisse will probably never come home

Maybe I should sacrifice of one of my copies of Levi or Siren to let the game know I ain't fuckin around /s

one of these elements is not like the others, one of these elements just doesn't belong
(5*s offscreen: Veronica, Heinwald (which I got three more copies of from MH Part 1, thanks game))
Update on this:
I woke up today, and the log in bonus gave me enough wyrmite to do a 10 pull and a free 10 pull ticket.
From these two, I got my first copy of Dreadking Rath. Cool, but not the H!Sarisse I was looking for. That meant the only MH unit I needed was H!Sarisse, as I had already previously got everything from Part 1.

Today, I did some dailies, got three single pull tickets, and got a Levi. I was pretty salty at the time: getting my third Levi while still having zero good Water adventurers.

Finished my dailies, got 5 more single pull tickets, got her:

DxtpJ92.jpg

BPAqihF.jpg

Finally, the curse is broken. Finally, Laranoa has a friend.
Wondering if I should start saving back up or try to get more copies of Dreadking.

Oct 26, 2017
No, just craft them once
Ok good! Thanks. I kinda messed up by MUB the a few tier 3 weapons, but am going to use this opportunity to give another character a great weapon. For instance I have MUB axe of the southern cross for Lin You so now going to give Tempest to wind Eli.

Also the addition of lives has rekindled my love for this game. Smartest thing they've done.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
To my surprise my 5800ish Might Mym was able to handle High Midgardsommer in Standard and Expert just fine, these were my first to Advanced Dragon Trial clears ever and I didn't even need a revive! I mean sure the other players probably carried me alot but I felt like I was doing okay damage and could evade most mechanics first try by winging it. Could someone link me the guide though? I have no clue what I should be aiming to craft first and for whom. There's also a fire-lance I saw I could craft for Mym and have the mats already but it says I need to require Ashen Beast? first and I don't see that anywhere on my crafting list so I'm super lost.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I have to think about which Wind High Dragon weapon to craft. I have Wedding Elisanne so she's an obvious choice, but there are so damn many of them in PUG's. It's for this reason I'm kind of debating whether I should go for the spear for my Kirsty instead...

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
To my surprise my 5800ish Might Mym was able to handle High Midgardsommer in Standard and Expert just fine, these were my first to Advanced Dragon Trial clears ever and I didn't even need a revive! I mean sure the other players probably carried me alot but I felt like I was doing okay damage and could evade most mechanics first try by winging it. Could someone link me the guide though? I have no clue what I should be aiming to craft first and for whom. There's also a fire-lance I saw I could craft for Mym and have the mats already but it says I need to require Ashen Beast? first and I don't see that anywhere on my crafting list so I'm super lost.
Here is an excellent guide by Numberfox. In order to craft a Chimera weapon, you need to have crafted the corresponding Manticore weapon. The game could do some QoL updates to fix the confusion here, but Ashen Beast builds from Piercing Beast. You can't see the option to craft it until you go to vie Piercing Beast's weapon tree.

I have to think about which Wind High Dragon weapon to craft. I have Wedding Elisanne so she's an obvious choice, but there are so damn many of them in PUG's. It's for this reason I'm kind of debating whether I should go for the spear for my Kirsty instead...
Yeah, I'm kinda sitting on a High Dragon blade for Victor, but I haven't even attempted eHMC yet because I don't have Vayu and my HP is too low. I used Noelle for standard HMC, but I really don't want to continue using him for the more difficult ones. And public rooms do seem to have a ton of Victors and Elisannes now.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Here is an excellent guide by Numberfox. In order to craft a Chimera weapon, you need to have crafted the corresponding Manticore weapon. The game could do some QoL updates to fix the confusion here, but Ashen Beast builds from Piercing Beast. You can't see the option to craft it until you go to vie Piercing Beast's weapon tree.

Yeah, I'm kinda sitting on a High Dragon blade for Victor, but I haven't even attempted eHMC yet because I don't have Vayu and my HP is too low. I used Noelle for standard HMC, but I really don't want to continue using him for the more difficult ones. And public rooms do seem to have a ton of Victors and Elisannes now.

Thanks for this and thanks to Numberfox for the guide! :) But to be honest even with it the whole thing goes over my head, I think it might be best for me to simply ignore the endgame like I have for the past year, I mean I get enough fun out of the game like this already :P I'll wait till they hopefully simplify the whole thing a bit. But since I already have the crafting mats already, would it help me with anything if I can get Mym the lance that crafts from Ashen Beast?

I also have GCleo if that's worth anything at this point.

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Four more ten pulls, 4 more dupe characters, no H!Sarisse, not even a dragon. :(

Just Ramona, 2x Maribelle and a Julietta.

Silent

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for this and thanks to Numberfox for the guide! :) But to be honest even with it the whole thing goes over my head, I think it might be best for me to simply ignore the endgame like I have for the past year, I mean I get enough fun out of the game like this already :P I'll wait till they hopefully simplify the whole thing a bit. But since I already have the crafting mats already, would it help me with anything if I can get Mym the lance that crafts from Ashen Beast?

I also have GCleo if that's worth anything at this point.
It's okay if you're overwhelmed by the content for now. I also took a break for a while and felt similarly when I returned. I was a day one player but couldn't beat Standard Midgardsormr until quite a while after Expert and Master difficulties came out. Now I'm able to do Standard Volk and Expert Midgardsormr.

The "Chimeratech" weapons are among the most powerful weapons available right now, especially for fire heroes, and they're relatively easy to craft compared to High Dragon and Agito weapons. You already have the materials for the lance, you just need to craft Ashen Beast first. The Chimeratech Lance does not build from Ashen Beast, the game just requires you to have crafted Ashen Beast first before it lets you craft the Chimeratech Lance. To craft Ashen Beast, you need materials from the Smoldering Manticore, which is a Void battle that is available today and has double drops on Mondays. To see if you can craft one, just go to the lance tab in the crafting menu and scroll until you see Piercing Beast. Click on "View Tree" and see if you can craft the the 5 star Fire weapons all the way in the top right of the tree.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017

Fwiw it is fairly easy to carry in eHMS now and people probably ran with you due to the mentor bonus. So you should definitely get that Chimera weapon before you run again, to be safe!

And revives have already made this all much simpler. The only way it gets even more simple is more elements getting Spirals and/or Chimera weapons; I feel it's very unlikely that they'd change the fights or how these weapons work at all. Barring some change to drops to make it match Agito more (it's faster to make a MUB 6* than a MUB HD1), maybe, but the revives + bonus already help with that.

You need 2 of them in the group so it's not really that bad that there are more Welly users around; I've never had too much trouble running her. Honestly, I have a MUB T1 for Victor now too (and can also be Noelle with a MUB Void or off-element MUB HD2 if that's needed), and I've still mostly ended up being Welly this week while farming for Sarisse's bow.

I would say Kirsty is actually unlikely to get you into rooms as easily because people usually just set for sword/blade/wand as needed, so it's not like her being less common than Welly actually helps you much at all in practice if nobody's looking for her to begin with. But maybe I'm wrong about how things are now...? I saw her a few times when I was running Master right after she came out, but I don't think I've encountered any in eHMC pubs this week (though I haven't been running that much).

And I'd say that people aren't going to not run with you if you're using Victor with Zephyr instead of Vayu, if that's what you're concerned about, Silent. It's definitely worse (honestly a bit more than I expected when I simmed for my build just now), but for Expert I think people are pretty unlikely to raise a fuss. Personally, I still don't have Vayu MUB since I was mainly using Welly and Zephyr was only 1 stone instead of 2, so Zephyr was the easier choice (...so of course then I pulled another one soon after as well). I'll stone Vayu once I have my HD2 soon and I've pulled for Valentine's, though, but that's a luxury and not a necessity.

(Also, there's no difference for Expert beyond health/strength, so unless you were taking hits and barely surviving as Noelle in Standard, you should be fine for Expert too. Master... that's another story.)

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
It's okay if you're overwhelmed by the content for now. I also took a break for a while and felt similarly when I returned. I was a day one player but couldn't beat Standard Midgardsormr until quite a while after Expert and Master difficulties came out. Now I'm able to do Standard Volk and Expert Midgardsormr.

The "Chimeratech" weapons are among the most powerful weapons available right now, especially for fire heroes, and they're relatively easy to craft compared to High Dragon and Agito weapons. You already have the materials for the lance, you just need to craft Ashen Beast first. The Chimeratech Lance does not build from Ashen Beast, the game just requires you to have crafted Ashen Beast first before it lets you craft the Chimeratech Lance. To craft Ashen Beast, you need materials from the Smoldering Manticore, which is a Void battle that is available today and has double drops on Mondays. To see if you can craft one, just go to the lance tab in the crafting menu and scroll until you see Piercing Beast. Click on "View Tree" and see if you can craft the the 5 star Fire weapons all the way in the top right of the tree.

First of all I want to apologize for my earlier reply being a bit emotionally loaded. Right before I wrote it I still was slightly tilited from being demoted back to Gold in Rocket League after I worked so hard to get to Platinum over the past few weeks and then the final match of the evening I lose because I had a quitter in my team after the other team got a lucky early goal :/

But yeah after actually looking over things in-game now and using the "View Tree" option things make a ton more sense now, thanks for the tip! :) I did look over my resources and came up with this for now:

enFCplA.png

which suddenly and surprisingly enabled me to clear the two Rathalos Solo Trials, the Fatalis Solo Trial, the first Dread Solo Trial and the Omega Raid too, without even using a revive I want to add, I was quite speechless and felt a little dumb realizing I was sitting on so much untapped power. I mean the last time I tried to get Omega cleared was Chronos Nyx and that ended in a disaster while now I had Mitsuhide die and was a bit low on HP the whole fight but Fatalis still fell in the end :D

Fwiw it is fairly easy to carry in eHMS now and people probably ran with you due to the mentor bonus. So you should definitely get that Chimera weapon before you run again, to be safe!

And revives have already made this all much simpler. The only way it gets even more simple is more elements getting Spirals and/or Chimera weapons, fwiw; they're unlikely to change the fights or how these weapons work at all. Barring some change to drops to make it match Agito more (it's faster to make a MUB 6* than a MUB HD1), maybe, but the revives + bonus already help with that.

You need 2 of them in the group so it's not really that bad that there are more Welly users around; I've never had too much trouble running her. Honestly, I have a MUB T1 for Victor now too (and can also be Noelle with a MUB Void or off-element MUB HD2 if that's needed), and I've still mostly ended up being Welly this week while farming for Sarisse's bow.

I would say Kirsty is actually unlikely to get you into rooms as easily because people usually just set for sword/blade/wand as needed, so it's not like her being less common than Welly actually helps you much at all in practice if nobody's looking for her to begin with. But maybe I'm wrong about how things are now...? I saw her a few times when I was running Master right after she came out, but I don't think I've encountered any in eHMC pubs this week (though I haven't been running that much).

And I'd say that people aren't going to not run with you if you're using Victor with Zephyr instead of Vayu, if that's what you're concerned about, Silent. It's definitely worse (honestly a bit more than I expected when I simmed for my build just now), but for Expert I think people are pretty unlikely to raise a fuss. Personally, I still don't have Vayu MUB since I was mainly using Welly and Zephyr was only 1 stone instead of 2, so Zephyr was the easier choice (...so of course then I pulled another one soon after as well). I'll stone Vayu once I have my HD2 soon and I've pulled for Valentine's, though, but that's a luxury and not a necessity.

Yeah I realized that now too, I guess my fear, at this point of the game, was largely unfounded as you can see above. So if I got that right I should work on MUBing the Chimera Lance for Mym and then try and tackle eHMS farming that till I can craft his weapons?

Vilifier

Oct 25, 2017
I finally beat sHJP and was able to bring Patia to 70MC. Burned through all 3 Revives, died at the 4 min mark and had to have the friendly PUB Heinwald/Gleo/Patia carry my 6.9k Gleo to my first clear.

I probably won't touch eHJP/eHZD until the Light/Dark Chimera weapons are released. Revives have definitely reduced my anxiety of playing HDTs but I still feel like dead weight in PUBs with my MUB HJP/HZD Void weapons.

ElFly

Oct 27, 2017
has anyone figured out if Lurker in the Woods is better than Stellar Show for swords?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

(Also, there's no difference for Expert beyond health/strength, so unless you were taking hits and barely surviving as Noelle in Standard, you should be fine for Expert too. Master... that's another story.)
True enough.

Maybe I'll go with Elisanne after all, since I could always use the sword on G! Ranzal as well, assuming they ever fix him and make him more useful.

deepFlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Tried to do some eHJP now and... hmm. It's definitely not as much of a mess at the start as when I complained about it a little while back; people thankfully do not seem to be immediately leaving as much. But it sure is messy overall still. I do kinda prefer back when deaths just meant retrying, because it's really really annoying when someone kills me (though even after all this time sometimes "someone" is "me") and then I revive with too little HP to survive the spark, but also can't regen HP to survive due to lacking skill shift (or someone else lacking it, or us taking too long while having non-Gleos, etc.).There were several runs I normally could have carried to the finish line even after everyone else died, but couldn't because of that situation. I did a run or two with a Heinwald and it was, unfortunately, not actually helpful at all given that they were absolutely dead right when healing actually mattered and so we lost. Shoutout to the HD2 Heinwald that I saw boldly trying to get only >8.5k wands in their room, though; good luck with that?

the time I was apparently the only one that realized a full team wipe had caused us to skip the orb, such that the barrages that were happening needed to be followed by shifting to survive, was... amusing, if also very frustrating, at least

the run where there was such a weirdly high amount of desync/delayed attacks that it completely threw off my rotations and dodging, less amusing

In general I'm ok with mistakes killing me even if I'll grumble, I get that people are more lax about dying now. But you still need to try to survive, and when the deaths pile up needlessly and cause trouble like this it gets me...

Yeah I realized that now too, I guess my fear, at this point of the game, was largely unfounded as you can see above. So if I got that right I should work on MUBing the Chimera Lance for Mym and then try and tackle eHMS farming that till I can craft his weapons?

Yup, a Chimera lance for Mym will be good. And then you can continue on to Mercury once you can make a 0UB HD1. Really, you can handle "cycling" around through the dragons at your own pace as you get unbinds or make more weapons and so on.

True enough.

Maybe I'll go with Elisanne after all, since I could always use the sword on G! Ranzal as well, assuming they ever fix him and make him more useful.

Yeah, he's definitely deserving of a Spiral. Wonder what they'll end up doing to fix him.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Tried to do some eHJP now and... hmm. It's definitely not as much of a mess at the start as when I complained about it a little while back; people thankfully do not seem to be immediately leaving as much. But it sure is messy overall still. I do kinda prefer back when deaths just meant retrying, because it's really really annoying when someone kills me (though even after all this time sometimes "someone" is "me") and then I revive with too little HP to survive the spark, but also can't regen HP to survive due to lacking skill shift (or someone else lacking it, or us taking too long while having non-Gleos, etc.).There were several runs I normally could have carried to the finish line even after everyone else died, but couldn't because of that situation. I did a run or two with a Heinwald and it was, unfortunately, not actually helpful at all given that they were absolutely dead right when healing actually mattered and so we lost. Shoutout to the HD2 Heinwald that I saw boldly trying to get only >8.5k wands in their room, though; good luck with that?

the time I was apparently the only one that realized a full team wipe had caused us to skip the orb, such that the barrages that were happening needed to be followed by shifting to survive, was... amusing, if also very frustrating, at least

the run where there was such a weirdly high amount of desync/delayed attacks that it completely threw off my rotations and dodging, less amusing

In general I'm ok with mistakes killing me even if I'll grumble, I get that people are more lax about dying now. But you still need to try to survive, and when the deaths pile up needlessly and cause trouble like this it gets me...

Yup, a Chimera lance for Mym will be good. And then you can continue on to Mercury once you can make a 0UB HD1. Really, you can handle "cycling" around through the dragons at your own pace as you get unbinds or make more weapons and so on.

Yeah, he's definitely deserving of a Spiral. Wonder what they'll end up doing to fix him.

Alright thanks, I'll try to tackle that today!

ginnokane

Oct 28, 2017
No, just craft them once
Follow up question: If we craft a weapon and dismantle/sell it, does the game shop remember, or do you need one in your inventory. Take the HDT weapons for example. If I craft a HDT wand, then dismantle my 5.3 wand, if I want to craft another to UB the HDT wand, will I need the 5.3 wand in my inventory again? I assume it's the same with the Chimera weapons as well, no?

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
- 9% pity rate
- Scrape together wyrmite from remaining stories
- Here we go it's 10 pull time
- There's one rainbow
- IT'S A BOW HOLY SHIT MH!SARISSE IS HAPPENING
- It's fucking Hawk.

The gacha has been cruel and unkind this day

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
- 9% pity rate
- There's one rainbow
- It's fucking Hawk.

No amount of words can express my sympathy. I am so sorry. :(

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
- 9% pity rate
- There's one rainbow
- It's fucking Hawk.

My condolences :(

The current banners are also very cruel to me, all I really pull is Cupid and Heinwald, I did pull H!Berserker thankfully but most of my pulls don't even have any 5* these days.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Got my third MH!Vanessa today, guess I'm really not getting MH!Berserker and Fatalis. Oh well, I'm really happy with MH!Sarisse tbh

edit: I still have the free 10fold voucher and 15k wyrmite to try to get them but I want to save for Valentine's.

Last edited:

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Follow up question: If we craft a weapon and dismantle/sell it, does the game shop remember, or do you need one in your inventory. Take the HDT weapons for example. If I craft a HDT wand, then dismantle my 5.3 wand, if I want to craft another to UB the HDT wand, will I need the 5.3 wand in my inventory again? I assume it's the same with the Chimera weapons as well, no?
Yeah, the shop remembers! You can dismantle it if you want.

Mr. Virus

Oct 27, 2017
No amount of words can express my sympathy. I am so sorry. :(
My condolences :(

The current banners are also very cruel to me, all I really pull is Cupid and Heinwald, I did pull H!Berserker thankfully but most of my pulls don't even have any 5* these days.

Cheers folks. The other banner is also sitting equally as high, but that's just been on free pulls and I got MH!Vanessa early on, so not quite as bad!

Probably gonna have to skip over Valentine's stuff to restock the ol' wyrmite stash so here's hoping there's nothing meta defining dropped for it!