• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I played Dragalia for the first month it was out and quickly got sick of it, but damn that's a cute crossover.

Zarckoh

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico
That looks amazing. The characters dressing with MH armors is clever.

Way better than gachapin collab in Granblue.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Omg no... I kicked my Dragalia habit so long ago. This is going to suck me back in. I feel so behind though.

NSESN

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
A second Capcom collab before a second Nintendo one surprises me.

Cronogear

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
Looks really good. Way more interesting than the Mega Man crossover.

...and I just spent like half of my wyrmite this morning trying (and failing) to get Gala Luca.

RIP

Harusame

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
I already consumed most of my single pulls and wyrmite just trying to G-Luca. Fortunately, I was able to get him, but he was definitely a huge wyrmite sink. Definitely not ready for this showcase.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wew lads I thought this would just have rathalos and weps but having charas actually rep some armours means I'm all in baby

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Just a heads up for potentially new players, there's gonna be a game update which will improve a number of things if you start when the MH event goes live versus playing right now:

-Right now, you basically tutorial summon a random 5* from the initial starting roster of 9, whereas once the game updates, that random tutorial summon is changed so you can specifically select one of the 9 instead.

-Playing through the main campaign on normal difficulty costs stamina, but it will cost no stamina once the update goes live.

-Auto-play is unlocked earlier after the update.

-They're apparently adjusting graphics to reduce the overall game size, and UI may be improved.

Also, you have 8 daily free tenfolds from when you start playing, so if you care about getting the gacha adventurers in MH armor, it'd be best to wait until the MH event start so you can use all those free summons on the limited banner to have the best chance of getting them. If we end up getting any free daily tenfolds for the event itself, the new player tenfolds stack on top of it, so you'd have 2 daily free tenfolds during that period.

Last edited:

Andri

Mar 20, 2018
Switzerland
Kinda glad i dont care all that much about MH Characters, since i lost all my wrymite and vouchers i saved up trying to get Gala Luca, only to never see him.
At least i finally got Gala Euden.

Of note that the 10th login bonus for this event is a 5* Dragon voucher, so prime time to get one of the 5* that are Meta atm.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Look really dope.
Just a heads up for potentially new players, there's gonna be a game update which will improve a number of things if you start when the MH event goes live versus playing right now:

-Right now, you basically tutorial summon a random 5* from the initial starting roster of 9, whereas once the game updates, that random tutorial summon is changed so you can specifically select one of the 9 instead.

-Playing through the main campaign on normal difficulty costs stamina, but it will cost no stamina once the update goes live.

-Auto-play is unlocked earlier after the update.

-They're apparently adjusting graphics to reduce the overall game size, and UI may be improved.

I might give the game another shot if they reduce the file size....at the end it was just taking up way too much space and not worth it considering how much i played per day.

Those are some great additions though - sounds like a great time to jump in.

Westlo

Nov 4, 2017
Will be interesting to see what the Monster Hunter effect doesn't for this, was ranking really badly aside from spiking during gala events.... jumping 400 plus spots when Gala Luca was released is pretty good but also rather telling at the same time....

Nice. Already ten times better than that awful Mega Man event.

Yeah that event was a real disappointment, especially after hearing how good the first collab event was.... good to see this is looking like a big step up.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Well Holy shit, I logged in for the first time in a long time, and had so much shit in my gift box.
  • Over 13K wyrmite
  • Ten 10-fold summon tickets
  • Over 8 million rupees
  • Over 200K eldwater
  • Over 4K upgrade mats
  • 50 skip tickets
  • A 5* dragon Summon ticket
  • 50 hustle hammers
  • More
Also these clans or guilds or whatever are new. Do we have one for Era? If so I'd love to join. I'm level 57, with a lvl 8 smithy.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
Also these clans or guilds or whatever are new. Do we have one for Era? If so I'd love to join. I'm level 57, with a lvl 8 smithy.

Assuming nothing's changed since I last posted this info, in terms of Era alliances, metalmonster is the leader of Hat Trick, Ashodin is the leader of Pact Bound, Brazil is the leader of Sabnockers, and mockingbird is the leader of The Alliance Alive. You should message them directly for space info (including your in-game name, potentially changing it if it's still Euden, since they wouldn't be able to tell that it's you).

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Assuming nothing's changed since I last posted this info, in terms of Era alliances, metalmonster is the leader of Hat Trick, Ashodin is the leader of Pact Bound, Brazil is the leader of Sabnockers, and mockingbird is the leader of The Alliance Alive. You should message them directly for space info (including your in-game name, potentially changing it if it's still Euden, since they wouldn't be able to tell that it's you).
I'll do this later. Thanks for taking the time to leave an informative response.

OP
OP
Xavi

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash
Well Holy shit, I logged in for the first time in a long time, and had so much shit in my gift box.
  • Over 13K wyrmite
  • Ten 10-fold summon tickets
  • Over 8 million rupees
  • Over 200K eldwater
  • Over 4K upgrade mats
  • 50 skip tickets
  • A 5* dragon Summon ticket
  • 50 hustle hammers
  • More
Yep, they are very generous. Perfect time to jump in actually since they are giving a lot of wyrmite as log in bonuses too.

Cloud-Hidden

Oct 30, 2017
Yep, they are very generous. Perfect time to jump in actually since they are giving a lot of wyrmite as log in bonuses too.
I really do think that Dragalia is the most generous, thoughtful gacha game I've ever played. It's also the gacha game I've spent the most real-world money on (roughly $5 overall). I don't think that's a coincidence. I can tell that these teams have worked together to make sure everyone can have fun, regardless of spending or lack thereof.