• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Dragon's Dogma is a fast-paced action game? Depending how it runs I could delay my PS4 version purchase.

SPRidley

Oct 25, 2017
I was having a lot of fun some months ago when i bought it on steam, but i didnt have much time to play so i never got far.
This is the type of game that would be great for those before sleep sessions with the switch.

Ganzzor

Oct 29, 2017
Hmm been wanting to try this game for a long time, Switch might be the platform i buy it for!

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There is going to be a major increase in 3rd party support for the Switch in 2019 btw

Western and Japanese

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
There is going to be a major increase in 3rd party support for the Switch in 2019 btw

Western and Japanese
In the words of the man Reggie himself

A1RxYbS.jpg

Get hyped

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
This would be pretty tempting if I didn't have this already. I'm intrigued to see how well this runs portable vs docked.

Last edited:

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France

Western and Japanese

2019 was always the year it had to happen, considering third parties had no plans at launch and were caught with their pants off by a successful system which sells software and has a somehow different audience than wii or 3ds.
2018 was the buffer year and now things are in place for a wonderful year for Switch users.
Can't wait to see what's coming, I expect the best year for a Nintendo platform since very long. Last really good year for me was 3ds 2013, and switch 2019 will probably be way better.
Good times for starving, port begging, clock resetting switch users !

Deleted member 9584

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Played this on PS3 for a few hours but couldn't cope with the letterboxing. Will definitely pick this up on Switch.

yumms

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Too many games, not enough time. Damn you wife, two kids and a job!

Deleted member 10737

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I expect the best year for a Nintendo platform since very long
100%. this is going to be a very special year, finally nintendo has a massively successful console on the market that has a very wide audience and caters to a lot of tastes, they're all in on one platform instead of two, third parties are in, both western and japanese, indie and major. in other words:

giphy.gif

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
Always wanted to buy this game but for some reason I never did, nice that I waited. As I said I never played the game but judging from the trailer, is it my idea or are the graphics pretty bad? Dunno how it is on other consoles.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
If this performs well enough I might finally give the game a shot.

I think I have it on PS+, but only played a tiny bit. The PS3 performance wasn't great and the letterboxing was annoying

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
If this performs well I am definitely in. Been wanting to play this game since the PS3/360 days.

AuroraMusisAmica

One Winged Slayer
Aug 16, 2018
I know this game is best played with a party, but how essential is a full party as opposed to say, a two person party?

I like to play as lone-ranger types, and I don't mind a partner. But the less people in my party the better.

Radnom

Oct 25, 2017
Yess! It'll be the fourth buy for me as well. It took me until the PC release to actually beat the game (I couldn't deal with that PS3 frame rate) but I really love it. I would really love a sequel.

MetalBoi

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Neet. I only ever had the PS+ version on PS3 and never got around to playing it, and now I don't have PS+ any longer.

Solo Kazama

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
one of best games I played ever!
I recommend grab it if you didnt play it.
great "adventure lets go! feeling

also:
- Goblins!

Lux86

Oct 27, 2017
Best archery and magic in every arpg ever.
One of the best melee combat in every arpg.
Amazing character creation tools
Best dragon fights in every fucking game
Best Griffin f...oh well, you got it, best "insert monster" fight ever.
Amazing post-game
Amazing expansion (dark arisen)
A lot of secrets, a lot of customization, a lot of loot, fashion dogma.

switch owners congrats, for the game of my heart is coming to you. Enjoy.