• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyora90

Apr 15, 2018
10_superbro02.jpg

Last edited:

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Looks great. Glad they put in the extra work to have both his looks in

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just like when I fought a Gogeta for the first time I can't actually comprehend what he's doing.

Nahbac

Nov 11, 2018
That thing at the end which I presume is the victory screen is easily the coolest one in the game

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
bbac4fb63e285e5046c76tuj3a.jpg

Been waiting a long long time to get my hands on this. I was hoping his main form would be his Super Saiyan (non Full Powered) form, but I'm cool with Wrath form.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
My first choice would have been Ian Sinclair, but I feel like it may be Johnny Yong Bosch considering that he replaced Vic as Sabo. Either one would be a clear upgrade.

We don't know yet.
Ian Sinclair is already Whis. I don't think they would pick the same VA to voice two major characters. These aren't the days where Chris Sabat voices everyone anymore lol

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I could never use old Broly right so I'm looking forward to this one, already looks more like someone I'd like using.

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
He looks amazing. Really want to wait for a edition of FighterZ that include all the DLC. Is the learning curve for this game easy to get used to? I'm new to fighting games that is not Smash

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Man I can't wait for the next feature film for Broly.
I had such a good time watching that movie it rekindled my spirits just like when TFS DBZA did.

Too bad I suck at fighting games.

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
No hair colors bother me, but it also doesnt bother me if someone doesnt like one thing and likes another over it.

Also Broly's hair still has yellow, just with a green hue.

I don't really dislike Broly's green hair either, I was mostly just poking fun at calling blue hair or pink stupid. while Broly also has a color variant.

also, this is lime green:
unknown.png

Liquor

Oct 28, 2017
I don't really dislike Broly's green hair either, I was mostly just poking fun at calling blue hair or pink stupid. while Broly also has a color variant.

also, this is lime green:
unknown.png
Yea I got that you were doing that. But yea, Full Power Broly has green hair. But regular SS is yellow. + his aura makes it a green hue.

broly_formsfpkas.png

Admittedly, it's more of a simple hue with old Broly than new Broly.