• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Puru

Oct 28, 2017
Honestly the only movie villains i managed to remember after all those years were Cooler, Broly, Janemba and Dr.Wheelo (i just really like robots, too bad him or the pirate robot will never make it in).
Cooler way of fighting and his look is completely different in his final form so i'll never get the whole "but he's just a Frieza clone". Especially funny when same individuals manage to actually hype Vegito, just saying.

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif
you-got-me.gif

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
So I guess im a weirdo because I loved Return of Cooler and Wrath of Dragon (to be fair haven't seen them in almost 20 years lol).

enkaisu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh
I'll def buy all the dlc except for the base saiyans. I just do not need even more forms of Goku and Vegeta when there's so many other character that could be represented.

I could be swayed if Goku gets a level 3 Spirit Bomb tho...

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Definitely normal

Gives them access to the manga cube attack and the FF boss moves

Corrupted stopped going all God and started punching stuff real hard

I echo this. Corrupted Zamasu literally just caved into his rage and abandoned the balance of techniques and speed for power. He lost the fight the second he chose to do this and was only saved by the potara's time limit coming up sooner than expected.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
If they want to stay true to canon then Corrupted Zamasu should be a permanent install you can only use when you have a certain amount of damage.

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
First form Frost is great. I like all his looks despite being an actual Freeza recolor, and I appreciate that he looks likes he's wearing pants and boots in all of them lol.

I'm not interested in him being in the game though, does he even have anything unique outside of his poison thingie?
He can get erased at the end of a match if Freezer's on his team

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Boooooooooooy I really have to sit here and twiddle my thumbs looking at base Goku and Vegeta before 17 comes out? It's a cruel world we live in.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
He does Janemba portal stuff and also throws boxes.
Also force chokes. He has tons of melee material too, while anime merged Zamasu only really goes Melee after he gets bulky and monstrous.

I really don't like Zamasu's monstrous form, so I hope they mostly stick with the halo anime Zamasu for specials and supers, with normals/grabs based on the manga. Considering how they didn't make a base model for Broly, I think it's likely they might attempt to avoid using monster Zamasu.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Fused Zamasu's whole gimmick - in the anime, anyway - is a fighting style basically revolving around looking down at their opponent from on high. I wonder if there's a way to implement that.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
Opening up portals is the only interesting thing Merged Zamasu did in the Manga.

It's going to be glorious seeing Holy Wrath in this system. I can't wait.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
Personally I want Zamasu to have his melty gross two face thing going on the whole time but I know it won't happen.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Fused Zamasu's whole gimmick - in the anime, anyway - is a fighting style basically revolving around looking down at their opponent from on high. I wonder if there's a way to implement that.

Have him levitate with an upright pose and his head above most of the cast

Also give Zamasu Izanami's floating ability

Last edited:

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
The video games in general have been extremely reluctant to take anything from the Super manga. I think Champa is the only character that's gotten manga stuff.

Regulus Tera

Oct 25, 2017
But the asymmetrical nature of it makes me think it would never happen.
Hmmm. True.

Bardock works because his scar stays in place and doesn't get mirrored, but his moves do get mirrored. So if they were able to pull off a merged Zamasu in the game, that'd be amazing.
ArcSys has been doing asymmetrical characters in Guilty Gear since the PS2 days. Dizzy is already a character in Xrd Revelator 2.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
ArcSys has been doing asymmetrical characters in Guilty Gear since the PS2 days. Dizzy is already a character in Xrd Revelator 2.
The main reason I say it is that all the characters actually flip their models. Like Trunks' sword, IIRC, actually changes direction, and he uses it with the other hand. Flips the animations. That's acceptable there because it's kinda minor, but fused Zamasu is really wild.

That said if they've done it before, bring it on.

...except faces don't flip, haha, as you can see with Yamcha and the already mentioned Bardock.