• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Vegito Blue would probably make it in over Super Vegito anyway.

He screams DLC either way.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
latest

This outfit looked much better than the Orange gi
Preach it. (That is a bad pic, though...)

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's pretty much no reason not to go with SSB Vegito. (Except to be iconic ;D) Or at least, have Vegito, but then he has SSB has an install.

Uraizen

Oct 26, 2017
Eh... I don't think that's Hit. Zooming in ultra close with my phone shows something green over his left eye on the scan. Other one definitely looks like Beerus.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think they'll just do SSB Vegito and give him moves from when he appeared as only SSJ in Z also. No reason to have both. But yeah, obvious DLC pick.

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I like the look of base Vegito but I honestly don't see the point in adding anything but his blue form, even if it didn't add much in terms of new moves. He'd lose a lot of impact otherwise because super Vegito isn't impressive anymore when Vegeta and Goku are goddamn gods now without fusing.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Blue Vegito popped up to do all of jackshit.

Vegito or Super Vegito all the way

Expecting Blue tho

Super Vegito's big contribution was being absorbed. Intentionally absorbed, but it isn't like he accomplished any more then that. Vegito Blue at least significantly weakened Zamasu.
Goku and Vegeta did more to defeat Super Buu separately than they ever did while fused.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
We have enough blonds on deck so why not just go for Blue. That or his base form.

Priorities!

LightEntite

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Question is if we'll see Vegito? SSJ Vegito? or SSB Vegito? Unlike Goku and Vegeta compared to their Blue counterparts, you can probably say that we don't need more than one Vegeto.

Characters like Vegito need to either be Akumas or Dark Phoenix's

Blue Vegito popped up to do all of jackshit.

Vegito or Super Vegito all the way

Expecting Blue tho

It's funny how absolutely broken Vegito Blue conceptually should be, but how weak he seemed in the anime. I'd expect Vegito Blue to body pretty much any of the destruction gods free

In the Manga, he was so stupid OP that his Potara Fusion bluescreen'd as he was gathering energy to unleash Final Kamehameha

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
Getting intentionally absorbed sounds like your plan working, which I'll consider a win. Also, beating Janemba counts.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Super Vegito's big contribution was being absorbed. Intentionally absorbed, but it isn't like he accomplished any more then that. Vegito Blue at least significantly weakened Zamasu.
Goku and Vegeta did more to defeat Super Buu separately than they ever did while fused.

Yes, but Vegito only needs his foot to defeat you.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Bardock needs to have SSj as an install off the strength tbh. He's too dope. The guy was already cool enough without SSj but then you give him that? Man my Dokkan Bardock is sealing all these dudes up lol.

As for Vegetto, I personally say go ahead and make him base with a unique install method. The higher the meter, the different the install. Lower meter amount? SSj. Higher meter amount? SSB.

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't really consider that really doing any more than Vegito Blue...

Janemba isn't canon, and besides, Gogeta is the one that fought him.

A successful plan is better than your fusion running out before you get your finisher off.

Oh, that's right, because it was the dance and not the earrings. Guess we'll just have to include Gogeta in the game as well.

Canon doesn't matter though.

Deleted member 26746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Where are they gonna put the stop... after Golden Frieza or after Zamatsu...

If we have characters up to Goku SSB and Golden Frieza... at least Beerus is in it.

There's a chance any other character after Golden Frieza is considered Super and not Z...

The only hint we have that it will eventually go till Zamatsu (even if the characters are only DLC) is the Bulma design.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Vegito Blue and Rose scream DLC pack.
They are peak popular Super characters.
Same with Broly and Bardock "movie" pack.

Baleoce

Oct 27, 2017
Where are they gonna put the stop... after Golden Frieza or after Zamatsu...

If we have characters up to Goku SSB and Golden Frieza... at least Beerus is in it.

There's a chance any other character after Golden Frieza is considered Super and not Z...

The only hint we have that it will eventually go till Zamatsu (even if the characters are only DLC) is the Bulma design.
I think anything they do with the new Z movies is fair game. Just my personal opinion. On that subject, there's that new rumoured movie. So anything that occurs during that, I think has a good chance of being represented in this game. At this point though I think we're talking DLC.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017

Well there is that whole "SSB Vegeta punching Black through several floors and how that is a super (alongside with his failed super punch that got used for his level 3 too. There are Super references that extend out past just the movies. It is all the more reason why people are hopeful that Black, and Hit get into the initial roster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nJ8qzUyAEE

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
A number of SSB Goku and Vegeta's normal moves are from the Future Trunks arc, and one of SSB Vegeta's supers is a move he tried to use on Black. ArcSys would've known enough about Black to put him in.

Oct 27, 2017
DB Roshi can jump high enough to keep up with the rest of the cast. DB Super Roshi can curb stomp every villain that's currently in the game that isn't named Freeza.

Alex2DX

Nov 6, 2017
His Rush and air chase thing can just be jumps right? There's those dust chase downs in GG but i don't think most of that cast can fly.

Oct 27, 2017
There's that and the homing dash thing that everybody has. His would be really slow if he had to wait for Turtle to spin himself onto the screen, have Roshi jump on him, and THEN do the homing dash.

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017
Vegito Blue is definitely DLC. And as much as I hate it, I think Black is DLC too. Beerus is obvious in the base roster and I think Hit makes it in the base roster as well.

EDIT: I'm buyin the season pass day 1 so it doesn't bother me too much if certain characters are DLC, actually.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Assuming that Hit is Day 1, do you think his English voice will be Matthew Mercer or Aaron Roberts?

Opa-Pa

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Give me SSJ Bardock, be it base roster or DLC, I don't even care. The guy is cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.