• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmoothCat

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
They really did take alot of moves from the 3DS game. If anyone is interested in what beerus and broly play like check out YouTube videos.

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Vegeta went through character development, got married (I need wedding pics) and got a family. He didn't betray anyone, he was simply betraying himself by being a tool for Frieza for all those years.
Vegeta killed Nappa and gave Cell a Sensu Bean.

EDIT:
Goku gave Cell the sensu bean.

Vegeta allowed Cell to absorb 18 and tried to stop Trunks from intervening.

Pretty big betrayal on that.
Oh that's right, it was Goku who gave Cell the bean.

Last edited:

Village

Oct 25, 2017
He did murder nappa, and he did murder a bunch of people for majin power. He's betrayed people before.

The frieza thing is less betrayal and more a refugee or a war prisoner situation

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

JustHuzaifa

Oct 27, 2017
After today's episode. I feel like Kefla can easily be a DLC character, or for FighterZ 2. Also, Ultra Instinct pleeeease,
That point-blank Kamehameha flip at the end would be a BEAUTIFUL level 3

Eternal Flame

Oct 26, 2017
Your Dreams
Yeah I'm thinking Kefla would be better than Kale or Caulifa by themselves. She pretty much has a full moveset and gets both of them in the game without trying to put in two Brolys.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'd rather have Kefla than either one of 'em on their own, she's a real cool fighter. Brute force, lack of technique. Could be really fun to play as and watch. I'd also explicitly rather NOT have Kale because I hate her!!

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While Kefla is better. We are likely to get them separate first. They can make Kale in her controlled state with berserk as her lvl 3 or something. They are still popular alone as they are together. Unlike Goten and kid Trunks who are only worth anything fused.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Since Android 21 will be DLC in XV2, I wonder if DBFz will get anything from XV2

Towa DLC? Maybe Toki Toki as a stage?

EDIT: disregard this. I was being stupid

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
While Kefla is better. We are likely to get them separate first. They can make Kale in her controlled state with berserk as her lvl 3 or something. They are still popular alone as they are together. Unlike Goten and kid Trunks who are only worth anything fused.

I could see both Cauli and Kafla. But after tonight's episode, I'd ultimately be fine with just Kafla I guess. DLC only has so many slots after all.

But yea, I agree that in future games, it definitely won't be a Gotenks situation where we only see Kafla. The two of them can stand on their own individually for sure.

No lie, would rather have Kelfa over Broly any day of the week.

All three of them are more appealing than him lol

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Nah i want Kale and Caulifla seperate. I like Kefla and she got some cool attacks but
Controlled Kale is just too good of a design to not be her own character

Not to mention Kale and Cauli will be relevant in the future hopefully while who knows if we will ever see Kefla again.

Last edited:

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Either way, I feel we have a ways to go before we get any of them. So many characters. I don't see them until a second set of DLC or Fighterz 2.

Quacktion

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Broly is still a more interesting moveset and MUCH better design than all three of them, I rather have him in a fighting game.

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017
I want all 3. Kale in controlled state with a Berserk install, Caulifla and, Kefla. DB needs more female fighters for their fighting games. But if I had to guess I think 1 of the girls will make this first round of DLC.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I want all 3. Kale in controlled state with a Berserk install, Caulifla and, Kefla. DB needs more female fighters for their fighting games. But if I had to guess I think 1 of the girls will make this first round of DLC.
I mean, we can only fit so many characters. Kefla would be the ultimate "Kill 2 birds with one stone" character & would have a pretty interesting moveset, though it would come at the cost of there being more potential females.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I think it would likely be Kefla as DLC but i wouldn't mind Kale. So - do you think Ultimate Instinct Goku will be DLC or in DBFZ2

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Turles is such a weird character to me.

"Hey what if we made evil Goku but he has almost nothing to actually do with Goku!"

What was the logic here?

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
What moves would you give UT Goku - Personally UT would be a more defensive/counter focused charcter with having dodging and countering moves like Steve Fox's Dodge and Chie's High Counter.

Blaackstarr

Oct 30, 2017
Turles is trash, but I do like some of his attacks. Why they decided to give him Goku's face is beyond me.

tumblr_mkfh8bWArC1s20ivko1_500.gif

a63c5c93fc5727e59b439f5199304544761009ed_hq.gif

36dbfcd0d39bd5373f2f1f0f4d6c6199de44b2a0_hq.gif

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
If we ever get UT Goku in DBFZ i want this to be in (Spoilers for the latest episode of Dragon Ball Super)
giphy.webp

Oct 25, 2017
Turles is such a weird character to me.

"Hey what if we made evil Goku but he has almost nothing to actually do with Goku!"

What was the logic here?
The logic was what would happen if Goku never hit his head as a baby and wasn't affected by Earth's influence. How would he turn out?

The movie blatantly states this at the end if you ever watched the sub version.

Status
Not open for further replies.