• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Very short trailer. Shows SS3 and SS4 supers.

Well folks you can get "Kid Goku" from DB if you go for Color 2:

D44Vs4-WAAE5ZEr.jpg:large

Last edited:

DrArchon

Oct 25, 2017
DBFZ character trailers continue to be the worst character trailers for any fighting game.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Gross. Everything from GT should just be hurled into the sun.

At least this rules out SSJ4 Goku for the last DLC spot lol

Lucas M. Thomas

Editor-in-Chief of Nintendo Force Magazine
Verified
Oct 30, 2017
Kentucky
Like many others, I'd hoped for Kid Goku from the original Dragon Ball series. Alas. (Though I wouldn't put it past them still actually adding him too and considering him another separate character. One more Goku!)

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
praying for that last slot to go to Kefla but I'm not getting my hopes up

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn he is so tiny. This will be fun to fight against, just like Gotenks and Kid Buu.

Booki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
They need to go somewhere with these 24 second character trailers.

SSJ4 Goku looks fantastic, but he's a cutscene. ☠️

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
What a huge copout, give the ppl dragonball goku and ss4 goku this way is lame
That's probably the most disappointing thing about Kid Goku, and I didn't even want a Kid Goku. A legit kid Goku and SS4 Goku would be good on their own.

But the game has enough Gokus' as it is, so on the flip side, rolling them all in one makes sense.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
The last slot might be Roshi, who knows. Not expecting any ToP characters though. We're probably getting a sequel.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Kefla to be announced and released the same night she shows up on Toonami

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
SS4 Goku isn't going to be playable on his own, huh? That's pretty newsworthy. I guess we don't have to worry about SS4 Vegeta.

(But what about SS4 Gogeta?)

CyberWolfBia

Apr 5, 2019
Brazil
Everytime someone asks for Goku in Smash, FighterZ gets an additional one;

but the character is looking pretty cool! I wanted SSJ4 Goku instead, but seeing how they made Kid Goku be actually interesting with Power Pole moves, I don't mind SSJ4 being just a cinematic super

Enthus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is just the worst possible Goku choice they could have done. Like yeah, Kid Goku and SSJ4 in one character, but neither are done in a way a fan of either version would like. Heck, I'd have taken a basic SSJ God Goku that pullls from BoG, Super, and Broly over this choice.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
At least, if you play on PC, theres definitely gonna be a lot of SSJ4 model swap mods.