• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Just came across this find.

For those unaware this Dramatic Finish is not accessible in the current build of the game, and the animations are apparently not working with the intended characters (That's why it's done using Broly)

The animation in question is a reference to the popular final episode of "Dragon Ball Super"

The TOP stage was modded over the animations as per the person who found it. So the stage is NOT in the games files, it's a mod.

Does this confirm a Season 3 is coming?

ryushe

Oct 27, 2017
Another Goku, huh?

Color me shocked!

Edit:
To be fair, I guess we don't have UI Goku in the game... Yet.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
not even the best dramatic finish we could get from the TOP
i need the beam grind kamehameha on Kefla and 18 punching through Ribrianne's head to be satisfied

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
This means that maybe, third one's the charm for getting a girl that doesn't need a man to fight for her.

kefla__fighterz_style__by_arbiter720_ddc790r-300w.png

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
Mixed feelings about this. I would like them to move on to a sequel, but I'm not going to say no to more characters. I just hope they're a little more adventurous with their picks.

More Gokus and Vegetas yay

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
S3

Kefla and UI Goku

Roshi or Toppo and Ribrianne if Roshi is out because of no flying

Towa since 21 made it into Xenoverse and someone else

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Yes!!
Been wanting this! This could also means either UI Goku, TOP Stage or simply a late dramatic finish addition, happy with either.
Just need Kefla and Season 3 is looking perfect! I want Mr Satan as a playable character to essentially be the joke character.

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Didn't think we would get more content as the team is probably more focused on Strive. Especially with how slow season 2 rolled out.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
enough saiyans already....need mr.satan, kame-senin/jackie chan & mr.popo.....

aka more earthlings

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
put Moro in so we can get Phoenix's stank ass Healing Field in this game

MondoMega

One Winged Slayer
Jan 10, 2018
I'm surprised they don't just want to move onto FighterZ 2, but i'm fine with more DLC too. Just include Kefla this time, please.

There's a possibility that they could just be adding a ToP stage with this Dramatic Finish included, but I don't know how likely that is.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
i'd rather a fighterz 2 instead of a season 3.

Why tho? I get this with games like Rainbow Six, cause that was horribly outdated, technically/graphically, like 2-3 years ago and it took them freaking years to get the simplest PS4 Pro enhancements in, but FighterZ? What would be the improvement in a sequel, besides a better/new single player?

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Why tho? I get this with games like Rainbow Six, cause that was horribly outdated, technically/graphically, like 2-3 years ago and it took them freaking years to get the simplest PS4 Pro enhancements in, but FighterZ? What would be the improvement in a sequel, besides a better/new single player?
For those who have fundamental issues with some of the game's systems, like I do, a FighterZ 2 would imply that they could be addressed. Those issues wouldn't be easily addressed in another season of the game.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
For those who have fundamental issues with some of the game's systems, like I do, a FighterZ 2 would imply that they could be addressed. Those issues wouldn't be easily addressed in another season of the game.
yep, fundamentally, the game has gotten stale and is beyond being fixed with a seasonal update.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
If this game gets a season 3 Imma pick it up again on the Switch and go ham with the dlc fighters haha. I stopped playing after the 4th DLC fighter so I already have tons of new characters to play as from the left overs of season 1 and everyone from season 2. Put in an additional 4-6 and ohh baby it'll almost feel like a new game to me!

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
If this game gets a season 3 Imma pick it up again on the Switch and go ham with the dlc fighters haha. I stopped playing after the 4th DLC fighter so I already have tons of new characters to play as from the left overs of season 1 and everyone from season 2. Put in an additional 4-6 and ohh baby it'll almost feel like a new game to me!

Player select screen looks like it has space for 4 more slots

John Omaha

Oct 25, 2017
For those asking for Fighterz 2, would you be OK with simply rehashing the roster? Most of the noteworthy characters are already in the game.
yep, fundamentally, the game has gotten stale and is beyond being fixed with a seasonal update.
Would adjusting some of the systems not be enough?

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
For those asking for Fighterz 2, would you be OK with simply rehashing the roster? Most of the noteworthy characters are already in the game.
Would adjusting some of the systems not be enough?
Hell yes.

There's nothing more I hate on a fighting game than cuts.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Has there been a dramatic finish involving more than 2 characters before? I feel like for them to do this justice, it has to be activating with Goku, Frieza, AND 17 in the party vs. Jiren. The 3v3 format is kinda the perfect setup for Tournament of Power scenarios.

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
I'm cool with another season.

It's going to take a while before we get fighterz 2 anyway.

Bandai releases 1 db game a year.
Kakarot is 2020, XV3 is probably after that.

Fighterz 2 ain't happening soon.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Has there been a dramatic finish involving more than 2 characters before? I feel like for them to do this justice, it has to be activating with Goku, Frieza, AND 17 in the party vs. Jiren. The 3v3 format is kinda the perfect setup for Tournament of Power scenarios.
A.Gohan vs Broly has SSJ Goku show up during it