• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Dragon Ball FighterZ |OT2| Let's Rock The Dragon

Oct 25, 2017
That's why I just want him to be his own character at this point. Maybe we can get a Freeza that's not a zoner in a game where zoning isn't strong.

Golden Freeza is hype is when he has sparking at least.
Or they could just change some things so zoning can work.

Really the game would just need some changes to Superdash and the projectiles it can go through(if Superdash didn't go through Krillin's rocks and basic ki blasts, I feel he would have a fairly solid zoning game, especially with the right assists).

Vanish isn't a big deal, since if we get hit with it raw, we just go full screen away where zoners would be happy.

Make Golden Frieza like 5 bars and permanent.
Nah, keep it the joke that it is. It fits with how it has been shown in the anime.

Oct 26, 2017
Or they could just change some things so zoning can work.

Really the game would just need some changes to Superdash and the projectiles it can go through(if Superdash didn't go through Krillin's rocks and basic ki blasts, I feel he would have a fairly solid zoning game, especially with the right assists).

Vanish isn't a big deal, since if we get hit with it raw, we just go full screen away where zoners would be happy.
Yeah, but that implies they would put in the effort to do that. I like the idea of only some specials (blueku/burgers) or command normals (cooler) going through projectiles. They're not the greatest, but they do get you in.

Oct 27, 2017
I’d kill for better zoning options. This game is way too rushdown heavy and it’s what ultimately made me stop playing for a while. Rushdown is my least favorite playstyle. Partly because I suck at rushdown.

Oct 25, 2017
Funny thing I found out during training mode with adult Gohan and doing bnb. It seems that doing just LL during air combos does more damage than doing MLL or LML. I could've sworn that MLL did more damage before. So with adult Gohan, it's just better to just use LL during air combos. Is it just me? Or was it this way all along for adult Gohan?

I'm on the switch by the way.