• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.

Dragon Ball FighterZ |OT2| Let's Rock The Dragon

Oct 26, 2017
Did anyone really think they were going to make SSJ4 an install with its own moveset, hitboxes, and hurtboxes, essentially giving people two characters for the price of one? Of course it's just a cinematic.
I never even watched DBGT beyond one or two eps at the very beginning. I have a rather vague idea of what SSJ4 is from playing DBXV1 I guess.

I did buy the kid goku dlc for that game.

And plz no trash talking XV it's all us DB fans had in the US to play for the longest on ps4. I'm always afraid to utter XV w/o some hidden lurker popping out of the blue to say something and then they vanish again LMAO. so yes before any lurker says it-- yes we all know it looks bad and its a horrid grinder, blah blah

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone really think they were going to make SSJ4 an install with its own moveset, hitboxes, and hurtboxes, essentially giving people two characters for the price of one? Of course it's just a cinematic.
the important thing is that SSJ4 shouldn't be its own character

still a little disappointing there aren't more installs in the game, tbqh, tho the time to complain about this is long gone

Mar 16, 2018
I expect for the second DLC character to be announced in the next V-Jump and released a few days later like has been tradition. One of Kefla, Muten Roshi or Janemba would make me extremely happy.

The V-Jump scans are out in the wild now.

Yeah please just release someone alongside Kid Goku I'm getting to the point I just dont care who it is. A small part of me still wants Kefla so we can have a
female fusion character
But honestly there's still so many great characters to choose from.