• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
UFA was great for so many reasons. Wawa confirms his status as "maybe they can defeat GO1". The Spanish and France community showing us what we wil be getting at the Spain Saga and Finals. No Bardock in the top 8! Plus decent character variety with a lot of switches.

Tomorrow starts SEA Major, the penultimate Tenkaichi Event. Decently stacked tournament with Kazunoko, Apology Man, Maddo, Tachikawa and more. The points are starting to get scarce.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
UFA was great for so many reasons. Wawa confirms his status as "maybe they can defeat GO1". The Spanish and France community showing us what we wil be getting at the Spain Saga and Finals. No Bardock in the top 8! Plus decent character variety with a lot of switches.

Tomorrow starts SEA Major, the penultimate Tenkaichi Event. Decently stacked tournament with Kazunoko, Apology Man, Maddo, Tachikawa and more. The points are starting to get scarce.

Wawa has started a bit of a Base Goku wave with dekillsage, Alukard, and Super Noon all picking him up in some capacity. (Plus, Baseku is god damn hype!)

No Bardock in Top 8 was amazing, and something we may never see again. I think with Wawa being sponsored now, he actually may be at this seattle tournament.

Going to be hype!

Uraizen

Oct 26, 2017
Wawa has started a bit of a Base Goku wave with dekillsage, Alukard, and Super Noon all picking him up in some capacity. (Plus, Baseku is god damn hype!)

No Bardock in Top 8 was amazing, and something we may never see again. I think with Wawa being sponsored now, he actually may be at this seattle tournament.

Going to be hype!

Seems like as long as you have GT Goku and SSJ Goku on your team then you're set.

Santos

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Anyone else on EU-PC having issues finding ranked matches? Ever since the Gogeta patch I've gone for 40+min without ever finding a single one. Before that I would usually get one every 2/3min.

CQC

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I haven't played this game since Cooler dropped. What has changed since? In terms of tech and meta.

• Has defense improved? Or is it still "I got to the corner first and have started my pressure, good luck fucker!"
  • Has SD become less prominent? (Lol)
  • I see Bardock is still top, GT though (fuck small characters)
  • A21 got nerfed and her gimmick has changed! Can no longer keep stolen special moves outside one time use :(
    • How's Black? I want to keep playing him as my mid. Currently thinking about running A21, Black, and Gogeta.
  • Where can I find the latest tech/BnBs/etc?
  • Is online dead?
We got a discord? I want to play with people who will give me feedback.

Edit:

Can anyone give me some feedback on this combo path?

Trying to find combo extensions for my team A21/Black/Gogeta. Having a hard time here.

Last edited:

Asian Oni

Oct 27, 2017
A21 is overall better now, after absorbing a move, you can do either L or M and she will do her 214 move (L will side switch).
I'm using a somewhat similar team (Gogeta/21/B.Goku). In your video, you could do 214S L Vanish Dragon Rush.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Okay, I haven't played this game since Cooler dropped. What has changed since? In terms of tech and meta.

• Has defense improved? Or is it still "I got to the corner first and have started my pressure, good luck fucker!"
  • Has SD become less prominent? (Lol)
  • I see Bardock is still top, GT though (fuck small characters)
  • A21 got nerfed and her gimmick has changed! Can no longer keep stolen special moves outside one time use :(
    • How's Black? I want to keep playing him as my mid. Currently thinking about running A21, Black, and Gogeta.
  • Where can I find the latest tech/BnBs/etc?
  • Is online dead?
We got a discord? I want to play with people who will give me feedback.

Edit:

Can anyone give me some feedback on this combo path?

Trying to find combo extensions for my team A21/Black/Gogeta. Having a hard time here.

Yeah there is a discord but it's invite only still I think. I'll PM you as soon as I get the invite link
[edit] PM sent

Last edited:

Asian Oni

Oct 27, 2017
Keeping the overhead opener I recorded 2 routes I usually do:

This one deals a bit more but the autocombo doesn't work on everyone and can be tricky if you're not close enough:

CQC

Oct 25, 2017
A21 is overall better now, after absorbing a move, you can do either L or M and she will do her 214 move (L will side switch).
I'm using a somewhat similar team (Gogeta/21/B.Goku). In your video, you could do 214S L Vanish Dragon Rush.
Keeping the overhead opener I recorded 2 routes I usually do:

This one deals a bit more but the autocombo doesn't work on everyone and can be tricky if you're not close enough:

Sweet, thanks for this! Just got back home, going to lab this out.

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone else on EU-PC having issues finding ranked matches? Ever since the Gogeta patch I've gone for 40+min without ever finding a single one. Before that I would usually get one every 2/3min.
Played for more than an hour in ranked and got 4 different opponents with no more than 4 minutes of time apart. It could be me being in the lowers ranks, otherwise maybe the Gogeta patch messed something up in your game?

Current World Tour rankings
1350 GO1
1200 Fenrich
665 SonicFox
455 dekillsage
445 Wawa
435 Shanks
415 Kazunoko↑
405 Maddo↑
315 Matoi↑
265 BNBBN↑
260 ChrisG
250 B↑
210 Kayne

205 Seo
175 Tachikawa
150 Hirohiro
Really hard to make any predictions, specially since for some reason the Japan Saga seems to be capped at 128 players and it's a freaking random draw to see who actually plays...
Still, Maddo and everyone above should be pretty safe. Spain Saga should be a bloodbath, since everyone should be going there. Specially now that Japan seems like a waste of time.

America might actually have less people in the World Finals than Europe...

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Was super unfortunate that Wawa couldn't make SEA, I really feel like he could have taken it, or at least duked it out with Fenritti at the end.

Feels bad seeing ApologyMan get blasted early :( That Fenritti draw so early is rough.

Santos

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Well, I fixed my issue. Apparently the game uses the Steam Download Server to check for your region. Steam says it auto detects the best one but for some reason it had selected Argentina (probably a display bug since that is the first one on the list and I've been downloading games at my usual speed). Back to the ranked grind!

Also, would appreciate an invite to the ERA disc!

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
Damn..., apparently Broly's level 3 is a mouth beam where he rips of his armor and turns SSJ, which persists for the rest of the game! They gave him an install!

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
Damn..., apparently Broly's level 3 is a mouth beam where he rips of his armor and turns SSJ, which persists for the rest of the game! They gave him an install!
I'm afraid I've got some bad news. Scans of the magazine show that he stays buff and shirtless after the level 3 but loses the SSJ hair

HotHamBoy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't really play this game much, I'm very casual with it.

I saw the DLC characters are on sale for 50% off. I don't have any.

I don't really want to drop $25 on the two season passes so I'm wondering this: if I just wanted to get like $10 worth, 4 characters, which ones would you recommend? I'm looking to make my roster a little more varied. No clones of existing base roster characters. I'm definitely getting Videl, what other 3?

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
I'm afraid I've got some bad news. Scans of the magazine show that he stays buff and shirtless after the level 3 but loses the SSJ hair
Seems like that's when he fails. Otherwise I'll be sad.

I don't really want to drop $25 on the two season passes so I'm wondering this: if I just wanted to get like $10 worth, 4 characters, which ones would you recommend? I'm looking to make my roster a little more varied. No clones of existing base roster characters. I'm definitely getting Videl, what other 3?
I say definitely get Broly, he's a grappler with armor who's also the best zoner in the game.

Cooler has a bunch of tools, level 3 counter, full screen low, air dp, anti-beam moves. He's also pretty fun.
Vegetto's combos are flashy, he has reverse beat.

Jiren's kinda of a counter-character, haven't tried him much.

#17 is a rekka character, since you're getting Videl that niche is kinda filled.

Janemba and Gogeta I haven't played much.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017

Just check out some vids on them and see who you like. Janemba and Zamasu are really cool and unlike the others. Kid Goku and Bardock and considered top tier, and Vegito and Gogeta are both different enough to check out either.

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
Haven't updated the character usage list in a while. Will do so after First Attack, spoiler alert Kid Goku is rising in the ranks and is the most used character for the last few months. At least he isn't exclusively replacing more interesting characters, many players are replacing Bardock for him.

First Attack should be hype, American centric with Tachikawa, Wawa and Shanks spicing things up. The fight for qualification is tight, even more with the Japan Saga cap at 128. A lot of players need to perform or they are done.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
I'd imagine Kid Buu has got to be #2 now, Bardock still up there, but just numbers seem to be dropping a touch.

Supernoon, Sonic Fox and Wawa have all qualified for Japan Saga, will be great to see them there. First Attack is this weekend? I need my Grand Tour fix. lol

Uraizen

Oct 26, 2017

Varied? Janemba, Zamasu, Videl, and 17.

I feel those four three would make you feel you're forced to play different from the rest of the cast.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Just popped this game back in after months and am getting nothing but fuzzies. Saw that Fenritti is dropping Cell for Kid Buu too. This meta is so stale.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
Just popped this game back in after months and am getting nothing but fuzzies. Saw that Fenritti is dropping Cell for Kid Buu too. This meta is so stale.

Agreed, the patches are too few and far between. Also not good news for New Broly, who is also a big body. Most won't play other than the honeymoon period simply for him just being big. Unless he's absolutely fucking broken.

Uraizen

Oct 26, 2017
Agreed, the patches are too few and far between. Also not good news for New Broly, who is also a big body. Most won't play other than the honeymoon period simply for him just being big. Unless he's absolutely fucking broken.

Doesn't even matter much now since every character can get hit by the iad fuzzy.

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
FYI there's a Party Battle ongoing now for those that enjoy them. (maybe just me?)

It's against the Androids. One of the easier Party Battles in a while, so free Zeni, really. Bummer they skipped last week, there's been two stupid FighterZ Cups since the last Party Battle. >_>

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
The Kid Goku Invasion

With the two final Sagas around the corner no better time to update this.

Kid Goku climbs to third! It's insane how much he's being played taking into account how long he's been in the game! Bardock steals SSJ Goku's first place, unfortunately for them it's just a matter of time until the little rat get's the prize.

Kid Boo also going strong. Teen Gohan is slightly on the rise, weird result if we look at all the tier lists from the pro's recently. He should be selected much more.

Vegetto, Cell, Freeza and Hit are poking their head here and there.

Gogeta made his debut which leaves Mr.Boo has the only character to miss a top 8 this season. Is Alioune his only hope?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Spain Saga is tomorrow and it's stacked! I think only Fenritti is missing. It will be streamed here: https://www.twitch.tv/redbull
We know there's going to be an announcement(probably Broly trailer and date).

Season 1 Leaderboard
1st - SSJ Vegeta - 137 selections
2nd - Bardock - 127 selections
3rd - Cell - 121 selections
4th - Kid Boo - 107 selections
5th - #16 - 106 selections
6th - Adult Gohan - 97
7th - SSJ Goku - 85
8th - Gotenks - 67
9th - Goku Black - 46
10th - Trunks - 40
10th - Yamcha - 40
12th - Tenshinhan - 36
13th - Piccolo - 29
13th - #18 - 29
13th - Hit - 29
16th - #21 - 26
17th - Base Vegeta - 22
17th - Ginyu - 22
19th - Teen Gohan - 21
20th - Zamasu - 17
21st - Vegetto - 14
22nd - Broly - 11
23rd - Freeza - 10
23rd - Cooler - 10
25th - Mr.Boo - 9
26th - Base Goku - 8
27th - SSB Goku - 7
28th - SSB Vegeta - 6
28th - Nappa - 6
30th - Beerus - 3
30th - #17 - 3
32nd - Kuririn - 0

Season 2 (Patch #1)
Bardock - 22
Kid Boo - 17
SSJ Goku - 17
SSJ Vegeta - 14
#16 - 12
Yamcha - 12
Gotenks - 10
Vegetto - 9
Videl - 7
Adult Gohan - 6
Piccolo - 6
Hit - 6
#18 - 5
Cell - 5
Trunks - 4
Tenshinhan - 4
Mr. Boo - 3
Teen Gohan - 3
Ginyu - 3
Freeza - 3
Jiren - 2
Base Vegeta - 2
#21 - 2
Broly - 1
Nappa - 1
Cooler - 1
Zamasu - 1
Kuririn - 1
Beerus - 1
SSB Vegeta - 1

No appearance: #17, Base Goku, Goku Black and SSB Goku.

Season 2(Patch #2)
Bardock - 115

SSJ Goku - 113
Kid Goku - 91
Kid Boo - 79
Yamcha - 68
Adult Gohan - 60
Teen Gohan - 39
SSJ Vegeta - 38
Goku Black - 32
Vegetto - 31
Gotenks - 25
Trunks - 24
Cell - 24
Piccolo - 23
Tenshinhan - 23
Hit - 22
#21 - 22
SSB Goku - 21
#18 - 21
Broly - 20
#16 - 19
Freeza - 13
Zamasu - 12
Base Goku - 11
Base Vegeta - 9
Cooler - 8
Ginyu - 5
Jiren - 4
SSB Vegeta - 4
Nappa - 3
Videl - 3
Beerus - 3
#17 - 3
Gogeta - 2
Kuririn - 1
Janemba - 1

No appearances: Mr.Boo.

CEO Taku 2019
Kid Boo - 4
Kid Goku - 3
Broly - 3
Adult Gohan - 1
Yamcha - 1
#17 - 1
Cell - 1
SSJ Vegeta - 1
Freeza - 1
Base Goku - 1
Teen Gohan - 1
SSJ Goku - 1
Base Vegeta - 1
#21 - 1
ThunderStruck 2019(Tenkaichi)
Bardock - 4
Kid Goku - 3
SSJ Goku - 3
Piccolo - 2
Teen Gohan - 1
Broly - 1
Vegetto - 1
Cell - 1
Gotenks - 1
Tenshinhan - 1
Trunks - 1
Hit - 1
Kid Boo - 1
Freeza - 1
Yamcha - 1
SSJ Vegeta - 1
REV Major 2019(Tenkaichi)
Kid Goku - 5
Bardock - 4
Kid Boo - 2
SSJ Vegeta - 2
Adult Gohan - 2
#21 - 2
SSB Vegeta - 1
Yamcha - 1
Vegetto - 1
Cell - 1
SSJ Goku - 1
#18 - 1
Freeza - 1
KiTX 2019
Kid Goku - 4
Bardock - 3
Kid Boo - 3
SSJ Goku - 2
Yamcha - 2
Hit - 2
#21 - 2
#18 - 1
SSB Goku - 1
Goku Black - 1
Vegetto - 1
Cooler - 1
Adult Gohan - 1
#16 - 1
UFA 2019 (Tenkaichi)
Kid Goku - 6
Adult Gohan - 3
Teen Gohan - 3
Yamcha - 3
SSJ Goku - 2
Goku Black - 2
#18 - 2
Gogeta - 2
Kid Boo - 1
Base Vegeta - 1
Base Goku - 1
Gotenks - 1
Hit - 1
Freeza - 1
Vegetto - 1
Cell - 1
Trunks - 1
SSB Goku - 1
SEA Major (Tenkaichi)
Kid Boo - 5
Kid Goku - 4
Yamcha - 3
Bardock - 3
SSJ Vegeta - 2
Adult Gohan - 1
Vegetto - 1
SSB Vegeta - 1
Cell - 1
Trunks - 1
SSJ Goku - 1
#21 - 1
East Coast Throwdown 2019
Kid Goku - 5
Kid Boo - 4
Bardock - 4
SSJ Goku - 3
Base Vegeta - 1
Adult Gohan - 1
Teen Gohan - 1
Trunks - 1
Vegetto -
First Attack 2019(Tenkaichi)
Kid Goku - 5
Teen Gohan - 3
Kid Boo - 2
Bardock - 2
SSJ Goku - 2
Yamcha - 2
Cell - 2
Piccolo - 1
Gotenks - 1
Vegetto - 1
Freeza - 1
Adult Gohan - 1
Broly - 1

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Are there still any DLC characters left to come out? Been waiting for the eventual Complete Edition release to get the game, but if theres a really good price this Christmas I might just get it then.

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
Bardock still at #1 surprises me kind of
His absence at UFA was an anomaly due to European players character preferences and other Pro's who performed well not having him.
He's still widely used, specially in NA. That said both him and SSJ Goku are dropping. But going from being picked 3.5 times on average too 3 still puts most of the rest of the cast to shame.

Are there still any DLC characters left to come out? Been waiting for the eventual Complete Edition release to get the game, but if theres a really good price this Christmas I might just get it then.
There's one left, "Modern" Broly. Who should be out this month or beginning of the next.

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
The Kid Goku Invasion

With the two final Sagas around the corner no better time to update this.

Kid Goku climbs to third! It's insane how much he's being played taking into account how long he's been in the game! Bardock steals SSJ Goku's first place, unfortunately for them it's just a matter of time until the little rat get's the prize.

Kid Boo also going strong. Teen Gohan is slightly on the rise, weird result if we look at all the tier lists from the pro's recently. He should be selected much more.

Vegetto, Cell, Freeza and Hit are poking their head here and there.

Gogeta made his debut which leaves Mr.Boo has the only character to miss a top 8 this season. Is Alioune his only hope?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Spain Saga is tomorrow and it's stacked! I think only Fenritti is missing. It will be streamed here: https://www.twitch.tv/redbull
We know there's going to be an announcement(probably Broly trailer and date).

Season 1 Leaderboard
1st - SSJ Vegeta - 137 selections
2nd - Bardock - 127 selections
3rd - Cell - 121 selections
4th - Kid Boo - 107 selections
5th - #16 - 106 selections
6th - Adult Gohan - 97
7th - SSJ Goku - 85
8th - Gotenks - 67
9th - Goku Black - 46
10th - Trunks - 40
10th - Yamcha - 40
12th - Tenshinhan - 36
13th - Piccolo - 29
13th - #18 - 29
13th - Hit - 29
16th - #21 - 26
17th - Base Vegeta - 22
17th - Ginyu - 22
19th - Teen Gohan - 21
20th - Zamasu - 17
21st - Vegetto - 14
22nd - Broly - 11
23rd - Freeza - 10
23rd - Cooler - 10
25th - Mr.Boo - 9
26th - Base Goku - 8
27th - SSB Goku - 7
28th - SSB Vegeta - 6
28th - Nappa - 6
30th - Beerus - 3
30th - #17 - 3
32nd - Kuririn - 0

Season 2 (Patch #1)
Bardock - 22
Kid Boo - 17
SSJ Goku - 17
SSJ Vegeta - 14
#16 - 12
Yamcha - 12
Gotenks - 10
Vegetto - 9
Videl - 7
Adult Gohan - 6
Piccolo - 6
Hit - 6
#18 - 5
Cell - 5
Trunks - 4
Tenshinhan - 4
Mr. Boo - 3
Teen Gohan - 3
Ginyu - 3
Freeza - 3
Jiren - 2
Base Vegeta - 2
#21 - 2
Broly - 1
Nappa - 1
Cooler - 1
Zamasu - 1
Kuririn - 1
Beerus - 1
SSB Vegeta - 1

No appearance: #17, Base Goku, Goku Black and SSB Goku.

Season 2(Patch #2)
Bardock - 115

SSJ Goku - 113
Kid Goku - 91
Kid Boo - 79
Yamcha - 68
Adult Gohan - 60
Teen Gohan - 39
SSJ Vegeta - 38
Goku Black - 32
Vegetto - 31
Gotenks - 25
Trunks - 24
Cell - 24
Piccolo - 23
Tenshinhan - 23
Hit - 22
#21 - 22
SSB Goku - 21
#18 - 21
Broly - 20
#16 - 19
Freeza - 13
Zamasu - 12
Base Goku - 11
Base Vegeta - 9
Cooler - 8
Ginyu - 5
Jiren - 4
SSB Vegeta - 4
Nappa - 3
Videl - 3
Beerus - 3
#17 - 3
Gogeta - 2
Kuririn - 1
Janemba - 1

No appearances: Mr.Boo.

CEO Taku 2019
Kid Boo - 4
Kid Goku - 3
Broly - 3
Adult Gohan - 1
Yamcha - 1
#17 - 1
Cell - 1
SSJ Vegeta - 1
Freeza - 1
Base Goku - 1
Teen Gohan - 1
SSJ Goku - 1
Base Vegeta - 1
#21 - 1
ThunderStruck 2019(Tenkaichi)
Bardock - 4
Kid Goku - 3
SSJ Goku - 3
Piccolo - 2
Teen Gohan - 1
Broly - 1
Vegetto - 1
Cell - 1
Gotenks - 1
Tenshinhan - 1
Trunks - 1
Hit - 1
Kid Boo - 1
Freeza - 1
Yamcha - 1
SSJ Vegeta - 1
REV Major 2019(Tenkaichi)
Kid Goku - 5
Bardock - 4
Kid Boo - 2
SSJ Vegeta - 2
Adult Gohan - 2
#21 - 2
SSB Vegeta - 1
Yamcha - 1
Vegetto - 1
Cell - 1
SSJ Goku - 1
#18 - 1
Freeza - 1
KiTX 2019
Kid Goku - 4
Bardock - 3
Kid Boo - 3
SSJ Goku - 2
Yamcha - 2
Hit - 2
#21 - 2
#18 - 1
SSB Goku - 1
Goku Black - 1
Vegetto - 1
Cooler - 1
Adult Gohan - 1
#16 - 1
UFA 2019 (Tenkaichi)
Kid Goku - 6
Adult Gohan - 3
Teen Gohan - 3
Yamcha - 3
SSJ Goku - 2
Goku Black - 2
#18 - 2
Gogeta - 2
Kid Boo - 1
Base Vegeta - 1
Base Goku - 1
Gotenks - 1
Hit - 1
Freeza - 1
Vegetto - 1
Cell - 1
Trunks - 1
SSB Goku - 1
SEA Major (Tenkaichi)
Kid Boo - 5
Kid Goku - 4
Yamcha - 3
Bardock - 3
SSJ Vegeta - 2
Adult Gohan - 1
Vegetto - 1
SSB Vegeta - 1
Cell - 1
Trunks - 1
SSJ Goku - 1
#21 - 1
East Coast Throwdown 2019
Kid Goku - 5
Kid Boo - 4
Bardock - 4
SSJ Goku - 3
Base Vegeta - 1
Adult Gohan - 1
Teen Gohan - 1
Trunks - 1
Vegetto -
First Attack 2019(Tenkaichi)
Kid Goku - 5
Teen Gohan - 3
Kid Boo - 2
Bardock - 2
SSJ Goku - 2
Yamcha - 2
Cell - 2
Piccolo - 1
Gotenks - 1
Vegetto - 1
Freeza - 1
Adult Gohan - 1
Broly - 1

Do you have a link to the Redbull tournament bracket? I can't seem to find it.

Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind. Managed to find it in the DBFZ subreddit.

Last edited:

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
The crowd in the tournament in Madrid is amazing. The should give them Broly trailer just to see them hype.

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
That's a nice top 8. It's been a great tournament so far. Kyden made GO1 sweat! Europe really been going hard!
Shame I'm only out of work half an hour after the tournament is over... Going to catch up the VOD.

After this tournament is over I'll grab the top 10 players from each region and see who has more total points. Should I separate Japan and Asia? Probably not fair.

The crowd in the tournament in Madrid is amazing. The should give them Broly trailer just to see them hype.
Can't wait to see Shanks entering for the top 8! If he defeats GO1 the whole building will explode.
I bet they will. What else could the announcement be? I guess a new stage or something... Nah it has to be Broly.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
They just showned Broly trailer at the Madrid tournament, no release date though.

LightBang

Mar 16, 2018
I would say GO1 losing for the first time this season makes for a more exciting World Finals, if he didn't seem off. Those awful SD aren't like him, I was left with the impression that the competition didn't rose to his Season 2 level but that he simply performed worse. We shall see.

Still kudos to SonicFox his Base Vegeta is much improved.

In regards to the standings, BNBBN and Maddo assured their spots. Supernoon, Matoi, B, ApologyMan, Tachikawa, Seo and Kanye, should be fighting to avoid the LCQ path. Of course there could be others surprising but there's a 75 points difference between Kanye and Nakkiel who's right behind him. Someone would need to have the best performance of the season.

In other news:

Give us the damn date Bandai! He better come out this month.

closer

Oct 25, 2017
Forgot to post this last week but i officially play the game too much. Got the 20 mil zeni achievement on pc last week and this is without finishing story mode or doing any arcade, basically all casual matches....guess im addicted....

And also not counting the time i put into tournaments using other ppls psn accounts which is also hours upon hours...

But yeh if anyone is curious how long it takes to grind out the achievement, it's roughly 1200+ hours 😐

ArjanN

Oct 25, 2017
Forgot to post this last week but i officially play the game too much. Got the 20 mil zeni achievement on pc last week and this is without finishing story mode or doing any arcade, basically all casual matches....guess im addicted....

And also not counting the time i put into tournaments using other ppls psn accounts which is also hours upon hours...

But yeh if anyone is curious how long it takes to grind out the achievement, it's roughly 1200+ hours 😐

I'm pretty sure you could farm the 20million in story mode in like "only'" 100 hours.

I also pretty sure I've gotten a couple million zeni alone from login bonuses / downtime rewards and such.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Broly trailer has almost 1 million views (987k) on Bandai US youtube channel which is craaaazy, Still no release date though :(.