• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
CarelessOrdinaryFlicker.gif

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Why did they change Gogeta from the Manga to Vegito in the Anime?

Anyway, looks nice! Can't wait to buy this game on a sale!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Why folks thought they would use anything but the most recent and powerful version is beyond me.

At least in my case, it's because the blue hair looks awful, and his fight in Super sucked and accomplished nothing. Simple as that.

Why did they change Gogeta from the Manga to Vegito in the Anime?

Anyway, looks nice! Can't wait to buy this game on a sale!

Gogeta is from a DBZ movie, he never existed in the manga.

Neo0mj

Oct 26, 2017
....Did you expect Vegito's Level 3 to NOT be Final Kamehameha...?

If the level 3 super wasn't Final Kamehameha people would actually complain. After all, it's on both Z and Super.

I guess I just wanted something a bit different, maybe just start it with a different attack and finish the cutscene with the beam. But with Vegito it made sense they'd give him the default LV3.

This is true for literally 90% of this game's cast, though.

...it's true for 90% of DBZ/DBS's cast in general.

Poster probably wanted blonde, not blue.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It is? So I think that my mind is playing some kind of trick on me.

What kind of super attack Vegetto had on Z while fighting Super Buu?

He used Big Bang Attack and the energy sword against Buu, as well as a scatter finger beam attack. Final Kamehameha first started showing up in the 2D fighting games and was formally named in Budokai after GT "canonized" Big Bang Kamehameha as Gogeta's signature beam attack.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Looks pretty sick

I'm guessing we'll get both characters released at the same time like Broly/Bardock.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Because his hair is blue lol?

I think Super Saiyan Blue is an intensely ugly and garish form, and the only times I can tolerate it are when Goku is using Kaioken on top of it or when Vegeta is in Royal Blue mode. The regular blue hair color looks like shit without a heavy color filter on top of it.

Twig

Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He looks really cool. I just got the SP while it was on sale so looking forward to trying him when he comes out.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I'm gonna die here someone hold me please this trailer was too much I can't even punctuate correctly damn I'm dead.