• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Blackquill

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
APm7zz.gif

Thank you for your very smart post.

I think that Vegeto Blue sucks because it just doesn't look good with his outfit, black or blond hair would look better.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Visually looks super good. Probably more interested in him than zamasu so I'll give him a whirl. I don't generally like having saiyans on my team though.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Thank you for your very smart post.

I think that Vegeto Blue sucks because it just doesn't look good with his outfit, black or blond hair would look better.
Vegito is actually the one character who rocks the blue hair a looooooot better in his classic outfit (well, his only one if you don't count Xeno Vegito). SSB looks much better on him than SSJ, whereas I believe SSB looks better on the RoF outfits, but not on the classic ones for Vegeta and Goku. If anyone is going to have to choose SSB over SSJ for his form in a game, it's gotta be Vegito since it just looks so natural on him.

BackwardCap

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Somehow this trailer feels a lot longer than the others. Its short but just long enough to not feel disappointing.

Oct 25, 2017
Vegito Blue still doesn't have anything interesting that's unique to him. This could've been regular Vegito and the moveset would've been exactly the same. Hopefully regular Vegito is an alt color scheme so everyone can be happy.
Except the Final Kamemeha and the face smash not to mention some of the kicks were taking straight from the Zamasu fight. There's no point in going for the weaker version of himself.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
I wish the alternate colors would let us change the hair to either black haired Vegito or Super Saiyan Vegito. If the color changes can change his Gi, why can't they give us color changes for the hair so we can play as their alternate forms?

DWarriorSN

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
PA
He looks sick, it's still wierd seeing spirit sword get replaced as the lvl 3 in games now that the final kamehameha is canon lol

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Except the Final Kamemeha and the face smash not to mention some of the kicks were taking straight from the Zamasu fight. There's no point in going for the weaker version of himself.

Final Kamehameha was not created for Super or Vegito Blue. Regular Vegito was using it for years in video games before Super was even a thing.

Fawz

Oct 28, 2017
Montreal
I wish the alternate colors would let us change the hair to either black haired Vegito or Super Saiyan Vegito. If the color changes can change his Gi, why can't they give us color changes for the hair so we can play as their alternate forms?

Because then it would cause visual confusion with the existing alternate versions of the character.

If you could change the Hair color for Goku Blue or Vegita Blue to Yellow they would look exactly the same as the Super Saiyan versions of the characters in Idle since it's the same reused models. For versions of characters that aren't out yet (ie: Base Goku/Vegeta) it would also make it harder for them to sell them to people once they do make them.

Not a great excuse, but one that makes sense from a business standpoint. At least on PC you can easily make such mods, especially when reusing existing Hair color/model present in the files.

Oct 25, 2017
Vegetto's fight in the Buu saga probably is the most boring stretch of fighting in the entirety of Z or Super for that matter. I don't even understand why that was even brought up as an argument.

Last edited:

Crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
At least in my case, it's because the blue hair looks awful, and his fight in Super sucked and accomplished nothing. Simple as that.

I rewatched the Vegito vs. Super Buu fight recently. It's barely a "fight" and it also barely accomplishes anything (I guess the implication is that only Vegito could form the barrier that allowed him to enter Buu? But by that same token SSB Vegito softened up Zamasu for Trunks to finish him).

lol his fight in Super was way better than his fight against Buu

Agreed.

It was an actual fight this time.

Seriously.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017
I wish you could choose the hair color when choosing a character. I'd prefer black or super saiyan.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
that being said
kefla vs goku is the best fusion fight in the series

Oct 25, 2017
I rewatched the Vegito vs. Super Buu fight recently. It's barely a "fight" and it also barely accomplishes anything (I guess the implication is that only Vegito could form the barrier that allowed him to enter Buu? But by that same token SSB Vegito softened up Zamasu for Trunks to finish him).

Seriously.
Pretty much. They could of have used their regular forms and put up a barrier when they got absorbed and the plot would have continued exactly the same way from that point. Vegetto was completely unneeded there.

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
I wish you could choose the hair color when choosing a character. I'd prefer black or super saiyan.
I think they're keeping hair colour set since sometimes it's the only thing differentiating some characters.

Plus it leaves them the option to make Super Vegito his own character of the ever wanted to do that for some reason.

Glimpse_Dog

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I thought this was a super smash bros thread when I saw the title and 'joins the fight' image at first glance. I wasn't aware fighterz had the same character announcement style.

Virtua Sanus

Nov 24, 2017
Pretty disappointing considering this pretty much proves the pass will continue to be super boring choices.

Vegito Blue looks really fun to play though, so eh, hard to complain too much I guess. Hopefully next year's content is more interesting. That supposedly leaked list with Videl and Roshi sounds a lot more interesting to me.