• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
PSA, you can buy up to 5 Ultra Ticket Summon #3 tickets in the exchange shop, buying 5 adds up to 1,000 medals.
Sadly I got an SSJ Vegeta dupe.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Pikkon and ssj vegta from guaranteed, not bad but was hoping for dupes for either SSJ goku or Trunks.

1,000 medals for the #3 tickets seems to cost way too much for me, so I'll be saving it up since I already got Android 17.

All the changes are nice, lots of content to do now! The rewards for reaching 1500 is way to good, but it seems like it's already difficult as is to obtain the materials for the new level cap. Hope they present a daily color material farming in the future, farming story missions are so unreliable.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Well I got Krillin from the new guaranteed. Dupes from the old guaranteed since I had everything (Goku is finally 6* tho I guess....)

Gems from quests gave me enough to pull quite a bit more on the turles banner. Finally got his EX, but also got more dupe SPs, purple Goku, Vegeta and Ginyu again... Game still trollin'.

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cooler sounds to be his own tier for PVP. That's an insane buff they gave him.

With the new buff, he might also be more viable in PVE as well. The change would be noticeable and limiting the ai charge is already good enough.

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
Oh shit, they also increased the range on it.

IMG_20180803_052112_3121.jpg

It used to be two red squares. Also, as an aside, I pulled HV SSJ Goku from a single summon.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Did two guaranteed, got SP Vegeta to 3 stars, and got more fuel for the STR Goku (already at 5). Working on Shallot missions now to get another

Also, shop has some guaranteed tickets (the 1/5 stuff) for medals if you've got them

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
This update has me swimming in new characters. Got SSJ Trunks on my first gold ticket, then Pan, then bought the Ultra Assist Tickets for the day and got #18. Not too shabby.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Holllllyyy sshhhhiiitttt.

So. Much. Shit. To do.

And that Cooler buff. Wow. That move was already a lot better than people gave it credit for. It pretty much beat out everything at a mid range stand off.

I got Pan and Goku of my guaranteed tickets so far. Vegeta plz when

Man I love that they are tracking the most popular characters and all that shit. They are so serious about this game, it's amazing. And 1000 crystals just for using Shallot once?! I love it. LOVE IT.

EDIT: Also unless you're super impatient or miss a day, do NOT buy more than 3 tickets in the shop. You can get 12 from dailies. Which means if you buy more than 3, you're gonna have 2 tickets at the end you can't do anything with.

Last edited:

Realeza

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
All these limited promos are crazy. I played like 2 hours to get two of my characters above 1000.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love so much how they're treating character changes. Pretty much just buffs, and to the characters that are not being used. I really hope they keep going in that direction.

GINYU BUFF LET'S GO

Be careful with CH 10 on the new book guys. Seems like you can encounter a communication error when starting it sometimes, making you waste a block of stamina.

Last edited:

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
YOOOO YOLO SINGGLLLEE

YAAAAAASSSSSS!!! Finally done with this banner. Managed to snag Turles, Goku, and Cooler in the end. And Turles was my most wanted!
Gratz

Meanwhile, today I got my third purple Goku. Making him 5*.

Sigh! Really hate these limited banners. I truly do. Never get the units I want. At least with other banners I know I'll have another chance at some point.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gratz

Meanwhile, today I got my third purple Goku. Making him 5*.

Sigh! Really hate these limited banners. I truly do. Never get the units I want. At least with other banners I know I'll have another chance at some point.

That's why I kept goin for them. Legends rising seems to mean exclusive characters (kinda like dokkan fest units), or movie units. Think it would be weird if they were just movie units, so I didn't want to take chances. Hey man, ohsb Goku seems really good! And that 5* z ability will be really good for pur.

These dudes are both some of my favorites so far. Turles is so fun. I didn't know the fruit gave you 1 to 3 of the buffs, I thought it was 1 OF the 3. That's pretty damn good actually. If he gets all 3 he's a boss, and he usually always gets at least 2.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
That's why I kept goin for them. Legends rising seems to mean exclusive characters (kinda like dokkan fest units), or movie units. Think it would be weird if they were just movie units, so I didn't want to take chances. Hey man, ohsb Goku seems really good! And that 5* z ability will be really good for pur.

These dudes are both some of my favorites so far. Turles is so fun. I didn't know the fruit gave you 1 to 3 of the buffs, I thought it was 1 OF the 3. That's pretty damn good actually. If he gets all 3 he's a boss, and he usually always gets at least 2.
Well, yeah that's why I kept going for them as well. Doesn't matter when the game just wants to give me the same 3 SP units from that banner, though. >.<

GooZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When I was watching Dragonball Fighterz on evo. I can't wait for Bardock to appear in Legendz, think we might actually see him soon with all the Broly movie hype going on and them showing the old movies again.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
When I was watching Dragonball Fighterz on evo. I can't wait for Bardock to appear in Legendz, think we might actually see him soon with all the Broly movie hype going on and them showing the old movies again.
Also Bardock appears to be in the movie.
bardockhand.gif

This seems to be the scene from Minus when Bardock and Gine send Goku to Earth.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
100 crystals comin our way for that emergency maintenance

Edit oh 200 actually. Very nice.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, thank you for your post, I didn't get the notification, I could have miss them.

No problemo man. I'm up to 1600 crystals again after those. Still got more #19 missions too as well as get characters to 1500 missions too. Think I'm just gonna save for Gohan and Cell at this point and stick with dailies/GSP tickets for this banner. They've gotta be coming soon.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Finally had a good pull night for the first time in forever. My daily discount summon upgraded from a Hero to SP Android 17, and I cashed in my first 5 daily-mission tickets and got SP Krillin. After the last two banners fucked me really badly, it's nice to get some Sparkings again.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I got HE Goku from my daily, fuck YEA!!! Wanted him so bad every day it ached!!!

lawl. Congrats you two on your good shit!

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I got a SP 17, EX 18, SP Krillin so far as new chars since the update. Not too bad!

I gotta say one thing though - they have to nerf rising rush for PvP. It fucking sucks when you are clearly winning and your opponent just 1HKO you with this fucking bullshit. It does way too much damage

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that will piss me off about RR is when your starting out, and your opponent doesn't even touch you and you're their beating their ass, yet they get their RR before you and kill your character. That can be frustrating as hell because you stuff all their cards, but they still get their Dragon Balls and make all that moot.

But generally, I really like it as a mechanic. The fact that a character can kill a character 300 levels above them with it is something I actually dig about it. If used correctly it can make it where damn near any team can win unless they are supremely underleveled. For instance, I've been messing around with a mono PUR team. My Vegeta is close to 1500, but my Turles and OHSB Goku are like around 850. If I face a high level team that's got a YEL, BLU, and GRN, then that YEL is realllllly gonna fuck with me. However, if I'm able to hit the YEL character with a RR from Vegeta, everything quickly changes. I'm now up against one element I have the advantage on, and one I'm neutral on. Still gotta be careful as my characters are lower levels, but I can win this shit now.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
That's what happened to me lol
I completely owned this dude's character and he insta killed my strongest char with his next one using RR. I wouldn't mind it taking like 70-80% of the hp bar, but from 100% to 0% in just one RR by a much weaker char is really annoying.
I mean, even if you manage to block it you're most likely fucked with 1hp so you gonna die either way.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That's what happened to me lol
I completely owned this dude's character and he insta killed my strongest char with his next one using RR. I wouldn't mind it taking like 70-80% of the hp bar, but from 100% to 0% in just one RR by a much weaker char is really annoying.
I mean, even if you manage to block it you're most likely fucked with 1hp so you gonna die either way.

I feel ya, it can be frustrating. And I wouldn't mind seeing possibly some tweaking to it. But overall I defintely think it does more good than harm. Especially because matches would go far too long without it. Also, the more people have learned, the more it's important to strategically use your RR, like how I mentioned in my little anecdote. A lot of times if someone just burns it at soon as they get it, I'll still manage to beat them by using mine smarter.

Durden man, why are you taking such low level characters into PvP?

Cause team PUR is fun as FUCK. And also I'm just takin em into casual matches so it's cool lol. Just got Turles to master though, so soon enough....

Kito

Nov 6, 2017
We should be getting a new banner tonight, right? What are we thinking for the new units? Perfect Cell as the main event and Android 16 as the consolation prize with 600 of his souls in the shop as the next $25 Crystal Bundle?

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We should be getting a new banner tonight, right? What are we thinking for the new units? Perfect Cell as the main event and Android 16 as the consolation prize with 600 of his souls in the shop as the next $25 Crystal Bundle?

There's a good chance we'll get another banner, but no one knows for sure. I would love a banner similar to the Imperial Advent but for Cell. Pretty much exactly as you said, with 16 on there and maybe Super Vegeta or something.

One that by I'm expecting for sure is we'll probably get this newest chapter of story in hard mode. Also thinking we may get another hard mode event, like Nappa. But other than that, who knows. We may have datamined stuff here shortly.

Edit : Apparently we've got an EX 18 scout battle coming

Last edited:

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Is this EX 18 the first EX scout battle? I can't remember because I don't bother with scout battles much.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
Is this EX 18 the first EX scout battle? I can't remember because I don't bother with scout battles much.
I think so?

I also don't really bother with scout battles, but I didn't bother with them because they were all kind of useless units.

In other news, from the guaranteed 5* (got it a day early due to buying all the tickets from the exchange store since I didn't realise you didn't need to and then forgetting to finish dailies one day :P) I got Android 17. So I'm set from this banner.

I wish I had this luck on the limited banners. :eyeroll:

Pumbaa

Jul 15, 2018
I had some trouble clearing the mission asking to inflict 2 million damage with Rising Rush.
Here is the team I used to finally achieving that :
Mission : Fearsome Android #19 (EX-4)
Full yellow team :
  • [SP]Freeza (1500 ***)
  • [SP]SSJ-Goku (1500 **)
  • [HE]Freeza (300 *)
  • [EX]Vegeta (440 **)
  • [EX]Trunks (300 ****)
  • [HE]Nappa (300 ***)
Killing Krilin last with [SP]Freeza.
Don't bother getting your Freeza in the red zone, the opponent doesn't have the necessary power to do so

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The hell? I thought the pvp season didn't end until the 10th? Dammit I was at rank 47, could've made it to 50. Oh well.

Did 3 singles on the android banner and got 3 EXs. 2 Raditz and 18. Not bad really. Must....hold strong. I feel like with them keeping this banner up like this, they're trying to goad us to spending crystals on it before Cell/Gohan.

If Gero was on the banner I would spend more on it. Really want more of him and have no idea why he's not. An android banner missing #20, comon.

Last edited:

Bernd Lauert

Banned
May 27, 2018
I had some trouble clearing the mission asking to inflict 2 million damage with Rising Rush.
Here is the team I used to finally achieving that :
Mission : Fearsome Android #19 (EX-4)
Full yellow team :
  • [SP]Freeza (1500 ***)
  • [SP]SSJ-Goku (1500 **)
  • [HE]Freeza (300 *)
  • [EX]Vegeta (440 **)
  • [EX]Trunks (300 ****)
  • [HE]Nappa (300 ***)
Killing Krilin last with [SP]Freeza.
Don't bother getting your Freeza in the red zone, the opponent doesn't have the necessary power to do so

I just used a single level ~1200 yellow Gohan vs a level ~80 purple Android 19. No bench needed. Just need to get the timing right so you don't accidentally kill him before the RR. Had like 2.5m damage.

OP
OP
Durden

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just used a single level ~1200 yellow Gohan vs a level ~80 purple Android 19. No bench needed. Just need to get the timing right so you don't accidentally kill him before the RR. Had like 2.5m damage.

Did the same thing but buffed him with bench units. He did about 4 mil. That kid is a beast.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Not buying anything else except dailys until the SSj2 Gohan/Perfect Cell stuff. Hopefully it's soon.